|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
15 Photos From the Tahrir Square Protests You'll Never See In Legacy Media.
Curiously, a massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt has been utterly ignored by vintage media, even though the protests may be the largest in all of human history.
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/07/15-p...
Obama supported democracy in Egypt without taking sides.

In their first democratic election, Egyptians elected the Muslim Brotherhood.

Somehow that's Obama's fault. I guess because if he had told them not to elect the Muslim Brotherhood, they would have complied and chosen a better party.

LOL! Logical reasoning and critical thinking really aren't very popular on the right these days, are they?

LMAO!

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

I love it when these dumb tea baggers post links to other dumb tea bagger blogs but think it's news. Hilarious. It's the epitome of reasons why Fox is their only station. They'll believe anything if it's comprised of short, scary sentences. OBAMA IS A MUSLIM!!! THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE OUR GUNS!!! BENGHAZI!!! It's the only language they understand.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
How Many “Friends” Does the State Department Really Have?
A new State Department inspector general’s report accuses State of buying friends—or, more precisely, boosting its “likes” on Facebook to up to 2 million—by spending taxpayer dollars on Internet advertising to the tune of $630,000.
This is definitely not your father’s State Department at work.
Apparently having trouble driving traffic to its websites, in 2011, State undertook a major campaign to boost its numbers, including buying sponsored ads to increase its English-language Facebook page “likes” from 100,000 to more than 2 million and to 450,000 on Facebook’s foreign-language pages.
http://blog.heritage.org/2013/07/03/how-many-...
*yawn*

I guess this what has to pass for "scandal" now that all the other wingnut controversies have been thoroughly debunked.

LOL! Keep tryng lil fella. Someday you might find something real.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

The tea bags depend and exist on victim hood, and that's all these closet racial haters got and america knows that. Tea bag fictional truths stay in right wing loony world. The midterm elections will award tea bags another chance to screams voter fraud, and perfect the art of being abused, ha ha ha ha ha them dumb ass rally tea bags

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
U.S. Postal Service Logging All Mail for Law Enforcement
Published: July 3, 2013
Leslie James Pickering noticed something odd in his mail last September: A handwritten card, apparently delivered by mistake, with instructions for postal workers to pay special attention to the letters and packages sent to his home.
“Show all mail to supv”— supervisor —“for copying prior to going out on the street,” read the card. It included Mr. Pickering’s name, address and the type of mail that needed to be monitored. The word “confidential” was highlighted in green....
Mr. Pickering was targeted by a longtime surveillance system called mail covers, but that is only a forerunner of a vastly more expansive effort, the Mail Isolation Control and Tracking program, in which Postal Service computers photograph the exterior of every piece of paper mail that is processed in the United States — about 160 billion pieces last year. It is not known how long the government saves the images.
Together, the two programs show that snail mail is subject to the same kind of scrutiny that the National Security Agency has given to telephone calls and e-mail.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/us/monitori...
"Mail Isolation Control and Tracking (MICT) is a formerly secret mass surveillance program run by the United States Postal Service in which Postal Service computers photograph the exterior of every piece of paper mail that is processed in the United States.[1] It enables the Postal Service to retroactively track mail correspondence at the request of law enforcement. It was created in the aftermath of the 2001 anthrax attacks that killed five people, including two postal workers."

So this 12 year old program is Obama's fault ... how?

If you want to claim that these sorts of Bush-era programs will somehow taint Obama's legacy, you need to be able to make at least SOME connection to the current President.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
...If you want to claim that these sorts of Bush-era programs will somehow taint Obama's legacy, you need to be able to make at least SOME connection to the current President.
You mean "SOME connection" beyond Obama's authorization, approval, expansion, and over seeing the programs?

!LOL
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
*yawn*
I guess this what has to pass for "scandal" now that all the other wingnut controversies have been thoroughly debunked.
LOL! Keep tryng lil fella. Someday you might find something real.
!LOL

Obama scandals are SO increasingly prevalent that mere impropriety provokes a *yawn*.

How easily you accept Obama's executive incompetence as normal and acceptable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL
Obama scandals are SO increasingly prevalent that mere impropriety provokes a *yawn*.
I haven't actually seen ANY Obama scandals yet. There are lots of controversies being inaccurately labeled "scandals," but no actual scandals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "SOME connection" beyond Obama's authorization, approval, expansion, and over seeing the programs?
!LOL
These are the same ongoing programs to keep America safe, yet the right suddenly becomes OUTRAGED about them when Obama's the President.

I wonder why?

LOL!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I wasn't talking to you. The poster might have had something else in mind.
He didn't quote you so why take it so personal? BOO HOO HOO.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
15 Photos From the Tahrir Square Protests You'll Never See In Legacy Media.
Curiously, a massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt has been utterly ignored by vintage media, even though the protests may be the largest in all of human history.
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/07/15-p...
It's really a shame when people from other countries can see that Obama is a worthless POS out for his own personal gain. But, the real shame is some of our own people are so stupid not to see what this POS really is. It must have something to do brain damage at birth or the free ride they are enjoying at taxpayers expense.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am a nice person with good intentions. Thanks for noticing.
I am also intelligent with good critical thinking and reasoning skills and can form accurate, reliable opinions based on the facts and reality. I have LGBT friends (do you?) who tell me about their life experiences, hopes and dreams, as well as the bigotry and injustice they experience. You can trust that my opinions on this issue are intelligently formed, rational, and based on an accurate perception of reality. Your assumption that they are not is insulting and rude.
LMAO......Thank you Danny, I really did need a good laugh.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obama supported democracy in Egypt without taking sides.
In their first democratic election, Egyptians elected the Muslim Brotherhood.
Somehow that's Obama's fault. I guess because if he had told them not to elect the Muslim Brotherhood, they would have complied and chosen a better party.
LOL! Logical reasoning and critical thinking really aren't very popular on the right these days, are they?
LMAO!
Logical reasoning? One side wants democracy and the other side don't and you think Obama didn't take sides? Actions speak louder than words Danny, apparently you have no idea what Obama's actions were and still are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Logical reasoning? One side wants democracy and the other side don't and you think Obama didn't take sides? Actions speak louder than words Danny, apparently you have no idea what Obama's actions were and still are.
The depth of your ignorance is simply staggering.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Racial hating rogers, when to gay guys marry do you feel each and every deep thrust? I do not, and never will. You play victim really well, now go to church and prey on it. President Obama don't need your worthless tired tea bag vote to win any election and that is more factual then any fixed blues network, dumb ass get a grip and squeeze it tight. America will give you something to cry over come 2014 elections, count on that
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bho legacy, you have posted a lot of tea bag yap a yap yap but no earthly facts, huh dumb ass desperate racial hating tea bag? You betcha. Did your god Limbaugh ever say don't ever leave the KKK, oops I meant tea bag rally angry? Get angry repeat F it. America is laughing at your tea bag brethren, ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhh lil dumb ass wipe
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bho legacy is the new cut and paste champion, congratulated the fanatical tea bag

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

The BHO Legacy wrote:
Homeland Security IG under congressional investigation
Jul. 2, 2013 - 08:21PM
A Senate oversight panel is probing accusations that Charles Edwards, the Department of Homeland Security’s acting inspector general, put his wife on his office’s payroll; used IG staff to drive him and his wife on personal errands; penalized employees who challenged his behavior; and shared confidential whistle-blower information with DHS officials, among other acts of alleged malfeasance.
In the past year,“we have been alerted by numerous whistle-blowers to allegations of misconduct and abuse by you,” Sens. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., and Ron Johnson, R-Wis., said in a letter last week to Edwards that asked him to turn over numerous records dating back to mid-2010. McCaskill chairs the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs subcommittee on financial and contracting oversight; Johnson is the subcommittee’s top Republican.
http://www.federaltimes.com/article/20130702/...
Find anything that BHO was actually involved in yet?

No?

I didn't think so.

Hard to claim any of the things you've posted will negatively impact his legacy whenever he isn't involved in ANY of it.

LMAO!
beefer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

BHO Legacy's legacy is being koolade drinking teabagger.
beefer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL
You're the biggest fool on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE