Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Joe Nelson

AOL

#50358 Jun 26, 2013
Obama is making every one a Loser by his choices. Putin LOVES him. Nver has American been respected less on the World stage.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#50360 Jun 26, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Obama Brings Mother-in-Law, Niece to Africa
In a move that can only fuel charges that his week-long trip to Africa is a de facto vacation, President Obama is taking his mother-in-law Marian Robinson and niece Leslie Robinson with him on Air Force One, which departed the United States this morning. Leslie is the daughter of First Lady Michelle Obama’s brother Craig.
Obama is already being accompanied by Mrs. Obama and their daughters Sasha and Malia. It’s not clear if other family members got aboard the presidential jet this morning. The press pool reporter, who eyed the Obama relatives, doesn’t mention any.
The Obamas have been criticized for the massive expense of the trip, which reportedly could reach up to $100 million. Obama was ridiculed when news surfaced that he had been contemplating a safari that would have required Secret Service agents to act as snipers in case animals tried to attack the first family.
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/06/26/o...
As with all Presidents, the Obama family covers the costs of family members who travel with the President. BFD.

Interesting link. Obviously your own credibility isn't one of your concerns, is it? LOL!
Joe Nelson

AOL

#50362 Jun 26, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Obama Brings Mother-in-Law, Niece to Africa
In a move that can only fuel charges that his week-long trip to Africa is a de facto vacation, President Obama is taking his mother-in-law Marian Robinson and niece Leslie Robinson with him on Air Force One, which departed the United States this morning. Leslie is the daughter of First Lady Michelle Obama’s brother Craig.
Obama is already being accompanied by Mrs. Obama and their daughters Sasha and Malia. It’s not clear if other family members got aboard the presidential jet this morning. The press pool reporter, who eyed the Obama relatives, doesn’t mention any.
The Obamas have been criticized for the massive expense of the trip, which reportedly could reach up to $100 million. Obama was ridiculed when news surfaced that he had been contemplating a safari that would have required Secret Service agents to act as snipers in case animals tried to attack the first family.
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/06/26/o...
The $100 million family vacation is a gift from his grateful subjects. ALL Hail THE Obama!!! We live to serve YOU Oh Great ONE.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#50365 Jun 26, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Probe: IRS contractor won up to $500 million in questionable bids
The Internal Revenue Service got some more unwanted attention Tuesday, but not for targeting political groups.
This time, a congressional investigation has revealed a technology contractor won questionable bids worth up to $500 million.
Braulio Castillo began winning hundreds of millions of dollars worth of contracts with the IRS within months of founding his technology company Strong Castle in early 2012.
The House Oversight Committee says Braulio Castillo was given priority by claiming a 27-year-old disability and carefully choosing his company's location.
"We've found the kind of wrongdoing that should have caused this contract to be cancelled," said Republican Darrell Issa, who chairs the House Oversight Committee, which investigated Castillo's rapid rise.
They found that just before opening Strong Castle, Castillo filed for a "disability rating" with the Veterans Administration, citing a "foot injury he suffered in 1984" -- 27 years ago -- while playing sports at a military prep school.
That rating enabled Castillo to register Strong Castle as a "service-disabled, veteran-owned small business," eligible for preferential treatment in bidding competitions.
"Understand -- never served a day on active duty, went to a school at taxpayers' expense and had a minor injury that didn't keep him from going on to play college ball," Issa said.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5759103... -$500-million-in-questionable- bids/
Any connection to the President?

No?

I didn't think so.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#50366 Jun 26, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
June 26, 2013: Another IRS Agency Official Pleads the Fifth to Avoid Possible Self-Incrimination of Criminal Wrong Doing
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Makes him look guilty. Fire his ass.

Again - any connection to the White House?

No?

I didn't think so.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50367 Jun 26, 2013
Sure pal
Bob Lewis

AOL

#50369 Jun 26, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Any connection to the President?
No?
I didn't think so.
The DOJ has instructed the IRS personnel to take the 5th so they won't incriminate the White House.
It was determined that even emotinally, spiritually, and patriotically defective Obama voters might object to the Admin using Natl Socialist Germany style fascist tactics of mid '30's Germany against our own people.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#50372 Jun 26, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Muslim scholar tied to pro-Hamas group, radical cleric visits White House
A Muslim scholar whose group supports Hamas, who has urged the U.N. to criminalize blasphemy and who is the deputy of an Egyptian cleric banned from the U.S. over his radical statements was able to secure a visit at the White House earlier this month.
A report from The Investigative Project on Terrorism uncovered a statement on the website of Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah claiming he met June 13 with Obama administration officials in Washington.
Bin Bayyah is vice president of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, a group founded by Egyptian cleric Yusuf Qaradawi -- a Muslim Brotherhood leader who has called for the death of Jews and Americans and himself is banned from visiting the U.S.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/26/mu...
Nothing unusual here.

Like all previous administrations, this White House meets with people they do not agree with in order to advance US interests in the world.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#50373 Jun 26, 2013
Imagine that - the traitor that wants America to fail also posts racist shit.

What a surprise.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50374 Jun 26, 2013
The fixed news network at the fantasy land again, plenty of freshly squeezed Limbaugh nut juice again. You betcha
Joe Nelson

AOL

#50375 Jun 26, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing unusual here.
Like all previous administrations, this White House meets with people they do not agree with in order to advance US interests in the world.
"advacing US intersts in the World"........
Hee Hee......I believe Putin and the Chinese just showed us all what a fine leader Obama is for America on the International scene. Shhh.
can you hear them laughing?
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50377 Jun 26, 2013
Shhhhh bush and Cheney. Stop laughing at the tea bag
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50379 Jun 26, 2013
All according to a tea bag, you? Ha ha ha ahhhhhhh hit a rally dumb ass. There will be plenty of freshly squeezed Limbaugh nut juice there so be patient, wait your F.N turn
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50382 Jun 26, 2013
So what? Don't fool yourself tea bag.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#50383 Jun 26, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Smith & Wesson gun maker doubles earnings over past months
Smith & Wesson Holding Corp., one of the nation’s foremost gun manufacturers, has more than doubled its earnings in the past few months.
The reason for the revenue rise is simple, company executives say in their most recent quarterly earnings report: Demand is huge.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...
Yep, irrational fearmongering tends to have that effect on the slow-witted and the gullible.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#50384 Jun 26, 2013
Obama on Climate Change: There Is No Congress

There is a very fortunate irony about President Obama’s second term. He has to deal with a Congress barely capable of keeping the government’s lights on, let alone crafting rational laws, and totally unable to handle any number of policy crises.

Yet, on the single most urgent issue facing the country (and the world), climate change, Obama doesn’t need Congress at all.…

It is true that, in the long run, Congress will have to act. Obama can meet environmentalists’ near-term goal of reducing carbon emissions 17 percent by 2020 on his own.

In the decades afterward, deeper cuts will be needed — humans have simply pumped too much carbon into the atmosphere to sustain any continuation of the old practices. Perhaps a functional Congress will one day emerge.

In the meantime, the only way to understand the issue is that Congress, for all intents and purposes, does not exist.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/06/...
Joe Nelson

AOL

#50385 Jun 26, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
All according to a tea bag, you? Ha ha ha ahhhhhhh hit a rally dumb ass. There will be plenty of freshly squeezed Limbaugh nut juice there so be patient, wait your F.N turn
You make no sense? Pointless name calling? No wonder you are still only an Obamite.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50386 Jun 26, 2013
Can I call you Joe? Well Joe, blow it out your backside alright dumb ass?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#50388 Jun 26, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Corbett Calls Obama’s Climate Change Proposal A War On Coal And Jobs
Governor Tom Corbett reacted to President Obama’s climate change proposal today, calling the initiative a “war on coal” and a “war on jobs.”
“Here in Pennsylvania, nearly 63,000 men and women, including 8,100 miners, work in jobs supported by the coal industry.” Corbett said in a statement.“This proposal is not only a war on coal, as suggested by a White House climate adviser, but also a war on jobs.”
Pennsylvania is the fourth-largest coal producing state in the nation.
http://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania/2013/...
Who could have ever imagined - hyper-partisan one-term Tommy doesn't like something the President said. Why, that's NEVER happened before!

LMAO!

If you're trying to prove the Republicans mindlessly disapprove of everything the President says or does and criticize anything he says or does - mission accomplished!
Joe Nelson

AOL

#50392 Jun 26, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Corbett Calls Obama’s Climate Change Proposal A War On Coal And Jobs
Governor Tom Corbett reacted to President Obama’s climate change proposal today, calling the initiative a “war on coal” and a “war on jobs.”
“Here in Pennsylvania, nearly 63,000 men and women, including 8,100 miners, work in jobs supported by the coal industry.” Corbett said in a statement.“This proposal is not only a war on coal, as suggested by a White House climate adviser, but also a war on jobs.”
Pennsylvania is the fourth-largest coal producing state in the nation.
http://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania/2013/...
The Governor had to Man Up. The amount of tax revenue the Obama EPA debacle will cost PA is in the millions. The number of well paying jobs in the thousands. The Governor wasn't elected to Pander to Obama........that was Ed Rendell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Aug 29 deer hunter 5
News Our view: Could Erie church closing be new begi... Jul '15 Arington Sonya 6
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Jul '15 Kandee805 17
What happen now? Jun '15 DontFront 1
Cambria County Prison (Dec '11) Jun '15 DontFront 4
Appeals court nixes suit May '15 unknown 1
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages