gumshoe

West Mifflin, PA

#50310 Jun 23, 2013
still no answer roger what u hiding? i think i know the answer LMAO
TEDS NUGGETS

Louisville, KY

#50311 Jun 23, 2013
Why are libs so fascinated with poop and getting tea bagged ? What a sick bunch of pervs.
Hey leave it your bedroom, would ya fella ? No one wants to know what your sick azz does behind closed doors.
bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating rivers, put your depends back on. You can really rock on just like your tea bag brethren poop boy Nugent, really dumb ass. Nugent is a tea bag leader and even your ignorance must know this.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50312 Jun 23, 2013
The tea bags will always deny that Nugent is a proud patriotic racial hating tea bag leader. In tea bag circles its patriotic to do anything to avoid actually avoid going to war. The Nugent sure talks tough these days but when he was young he talked tough then when the draft board wanted him to fight the Nugent coward decided pooping his pants every frigging day was a way out, and it was. Nugent delivered pooped back in the panties mountain top. Nugent is a racist which is why racial hating tea bags buy it
TEDS NUGGETS

Louisville, KY

#50313 Jun 23, 2013
The only people who care what Nugent has to say are in your head or on msnbc.
bobby6464 wrote:
The tea bags will always deny that Nugent is a proud patriotic racial hating tea bag leader. In tea bag circles its patriotic to do anything to avoid actually avoid going to war. The Nugent sure talks tough these days but when he was young he talked tough then when the draft board wanted him to fight the Nugent coward decided pooping his pants every frigging day was a way out, and it was. Nugent delivered pooped back in the panties mountain top. Nugent is a racist which is why racial hating tea bags buy it
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50314 Jun 23, 2013
Nugent will never never ever be invited to speak at any liberal event, dumb ass racial hating tea bag. You got issues to present to your senator mitch mccon artist.go do that,ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhh dumb ass.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50315 Jun 23, 2013
Racial hating tea bags love the fixed news network. The fixed news network loves nugent.Nugent gets invited to attend racial hating tea bag events all the time.is this tea bsg really trying to deny poop in his panties Nugent his right-wing god given tea bag racist rights?
TEDS NUGGETS

Louisville, KY

#50316 Jun 23, 2013
I guess you are trying to say you sniff Teds undies.
bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating tea bags love the fixed news network. The fixed news network loves nugent.Nugent gets invited to attend racial hating tea bag events all the time.is this tea bsg really trying to deny poop in his panties Nugent his right-wing god given tea bag racist rights?
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50317 Jun 23, 2013
Blah blah blah as expected racial hating tea bag. Don't even try and take the tea bag rights away from the poop in the panties Nugent again, dumb ass. Nugent will be appearing at a racial hating KKK tea bag event soon. The place where ignorance is bliss. Be ignorant and attend

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50318 Jun 23, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating rivers, put your depends back on. You can really rock on just like your tea bag brethren poop boy Nugent, really dumb ass. Nugent is a tea bag leader and even your ignorance must know this.
Racial hating rivers? Must be dope and booze time at bobbies public housing unit.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50319 Jun 23, 2013
gumshoe wrote:
still no answer roger what u hiding? i think i know the answer LMAO
If you expect an answer to a question...you must first ask the question. A comment is not a question dude. LMAO YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHITZ UP PEOPLE!!!!! YES, PEOPLE LIKE GUMSHOE REALLY DO EXIST!!!!!!!YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50320 Jun 23, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Blah blah blah as expected racial hating tea bag. Don't even try and take the tea bag rights away from the poop in the panties Nugent again, dumb ass. Nugent will be appearing at a racial hating KKK tea bag event soon. The place where ignorance is bliss. Be ignorant and attend


You do your party proud dummy. LMAO

Every time you post something, dummy another leaves your party in shame.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50321 Jun 23, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Nugent will never never ever be invited to speak at any liberal event, dumb ass racial hating tea bag. You got issues to present to your senator mitch mccon artist.go do that,ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhh dumb ass.
<-------and bobby takes another drink. LOL

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50322 Jun 23, 2013
bobby6464 is Dan the Mans 20 year old daughter. Now you know the connection. Simple minds think alike.
bobby6464

Waxhaw, NC

#50323 Jun 23, 2013
Racial hating rogers, tap your finger on your Portland or location. Where does it take your ignorant racial hating moronic self? Not Portland Oregon, dumb ass tea bag. Try again, just like election 2008, 2012. Your a professional failure. Go poop panties just like Nugent to really prove your racial hating tea bag worth. Bow town to the Nugent

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50324 Jun 23, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating rogers, tap your finger on your Portland or location. Where does it take your ignorant racial hating moronic self? Not Portland Oregon, dumb ass tea bag. Try again, just like election 2008, 2012. Your a professional failure. Go poop panties just like Nugent to really prove your racial hating tea bag worth. Bow town to the Nugent


Yep, you're Danny Boys daughter and now we know why you're always referring to panties.

Now, the poop part I haven't figured out yet. Not sure I really want to know, there are enough mentally ill sickos out there now.

You must be a big disappointment to daddy, huh bobby? I remember recently a poster on here talking about Chambersburg's little secret about how bad the inbreeding was. Do you know if there is any truth to this or is it just some moronic racial hating tea bag causing trouble?

What is a professional failure sweet muffin? If you're referring to me as a failure I assure you I'm not. I donate money and my time to many local charities to help those who are in need. I mean those who deserve a helping hand, not those who live off the system and refuse to help themselves.

If you want to hide your bobby6464 and your location you should try using other ID's over the net. I've found you all over and there's no mistaking it's you. You're one of a kind when it comes to your choice of words and topics.
bobby6464

Waxhaw, NC

#50325 Jun 23, 2013
That was yapped like a true patriotic dumb ass racial hating rogers. Now do tell how having Nugent in your tea bag circle makes you so proud to be cowardly like Nugent. You did not need to tap your Portland or location, you know your a proven liar.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50326 Jun 24, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
That was yapped like a true patriotic dumb ass racial hating rogers. Now do tell how having Nugent in your tea bag circle makes you so proud to be cowardly like Nugent. You did not need to tap your Portland or location, you know your a proven liar.
Did your daddy keep you out of school? That decision didn't work out to well did it. Still whining huh?

Since you depend on government to feed you I think it's about time you get down on your knees and thank us taxpayers for feeding you. Yep, I want a thank you since if it were not for me you would have nothing. I want you to kiss my white shinny ass too. LOL
bobby6464

Waxhaw, NC

#50327 Jun 24, 2013
You ain't feeding no one racial hating rogers, much less me as I do work, but if it makes sleeping at whenever easier be my guest moron. You got nothing
Realtime

Temecula, CA

#50330 Jun 24, 2013
Vietnam war heroes like myself are thrilled that BARTA is providing free bus transportation to the VA hospital in Lebanon.

We need to save our Social Security for casino trips.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50331 Jun 24, 2013
Its there's dumb ass tea bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Just Saying 3,999
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Apartment Hunting Sep 2 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••