bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50094 Jun 13, 2013
Racial hating rogers, do something but you won't. Keep smacking them lips. Is that your current profession, call me your interest internet lover. You know the name
KOOL AID MAN

Louisville, KY

#50095 Jun 13, 2013
I'm SOOOOOOO sorry America... but with a little vodka and grape flavor I taste like 20/20.
KOOL AID MAN

Louisville, KY

#50096 Jun 13, 2013
CHEERS Bobby. You my biggest customer.

It's usually those who cry racist who are the racists. Ever listen to Jesse Jackson ?
bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating rogers, do something but you won't. Keep smacking them lips. Is that your current profession, call me your interest internet lover. You know the name
KOOL AID MAN

Louisville, KY

#50097 Jun 13, 2013
Heck,,,most of the Obama voters even look like me !!!
Ted

Windber, PA

#50099 Jun 14, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hate it here so much, why don't you just leave?
Traitor.
!LOL! You call Dave Rogers a traitor, danny BOY?!?

Convicted traitors face a possible death penalty. Previously you've been called out and corrected for your habit of falsely accusing others of being traitors.

You are lying AGAIN, danny BOY. Dave Rogers isn't a traitor and you know it. Calling someone a traitor(!) merely because you disagree with their opinion is overboard even for you, Lil danny. You should apologize to him.

Still the same Lil danny BOY: occasional plagiarist, proven racist, pathological liar.

P.S. Did your Lil danny BOY cartoon avatar finally embarrass even you? LOL

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50102 Jun 14, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
I thought the one post you made the other day was stupid but this post tops it.

What connection do you have with Dan the Man? You usually post within a few minutes of his and you say you're from OR. yet you only ever post from the Chambersburg forum, same as Dan the Man. You've even posted some crap that Dan the Man is opposed to yet he never calls you names, tries to belittle you or act as the know-it-all.

Could you be Dan the Man as most on here think and he just posts some stupid Shitz to try and get us normal thinking posters to think you both are different posters?

You got to admit your spelling has some drastic changes at times...really looks fake at times. I just can't see someone being as stupid as bobby6464 appears to be at times.

I see your Obama Man is supplying arms to the Muslim terrorists. It must of been a hard decision to make on which terrorist side to support. Those chemical weapons Syria obtained from Iraq are really old now. You do remember the video of a large convoy of military vehicles leaving Iraq going to Syria don't you? That's what happened to the Iraq weapons of mass destruction that your liberal idiots said never existed.

Oh well, now we have to deal with your warmonger racist Obama.

Seattle, WA

#50103 Jun 14, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Obama’s Amnesty Speech Falsehoods: Bogus Promises and Empty Rhetoric
On Tuesday, President Obama gave a speech in the East Room of the White House praising the efforts of the Senate in passing the “Gang of Eight” immigration reform bill. Surrounded by illegal immigrants and union leaders, among others, he told the audience,“If you genuinely believe we need to fix our immigration system, there’s no good reason to stand in the way of this bill.” Cheerleading tactics aside, however, the President’s speech was laced with false promises and empty rhetoric.
Here are how some of his claims stack up against the facts.
http://blog.heritage.org/2013/06/13/obamas-am...
What amazes me are the supporters of Obama keep supporting him even after all the scandals and the lies Obama was caught in. There must be some mental health illness to describe these Obama idiots or could it be as simple as they continue to support Obama because of all the freebies, food, clothes, housing, electric, medical, phones, free schooling, abortion on demand, penile implants, sex changes, and what did I leave out?
Lisa M

West Mifflin, PA

#50104 Jun 14, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me are the supporters of Obama keep supporting him even after all the scandals and the lies Obama was caught in. There must be some mental health illness to describe these Obama idiots or could it be as simple as they continue to support Obama because of all the freebies, food, clothes, housing, electric, medical, phones, free schooling, abortion on demand, penile implants, sex changes, and what did I leave out?
You forgot to say how much your penile implant cost since both you and taxnomore like to use the words 'gay','peters' or 'penile implants' such as in this post, are you sure you 2 guys dont date or have a man to man relationship? not that there's anything wrong with it, but why hide it in this day and age? OH! and both of you seem to be racists as well,just an observation that I see in here. I guess if you want to hide from being gay or racist it's your right. But a real man would fess up to it.
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

#50105 Jun 14, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your neocon friends are still pissed that Romney lost. What's more, there is no proof whatsoever that directly ties Obama to any scandal. But I did hear that Hillary had sex with a pedophile in Benghazi. Run with it, biotch.
Liberals Kill 26 Toddlers

Fez, Morocco

#50108 Jun 14, 2013

Toddlers Killed by Liberals

Hell, it was Bill Clinton and the liberals who killed more children at Waco then were killed at Sandy Hook.

New York Times, former Clinton adviser Dick Morris disclosed on Monday that it was

Clinton himself, and not Attorney General Janet Reno,

who called the shots during the 1993 botched invasion that led to the death of

seventy-six people.

.....26 kids....... murdered by a democrat.....

Chanel Andrade, 1, American

Shari Doyle, 18, American

Cyrus Koresh, 8, American

Star Koresh, 6, American

Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, American

Dayland Gent, 3, American

Page Gent, 1, American

Lisa Martin, 13, American

Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, American

Anita Martin, 18, American

Crystal Martinez, 3, American

Isaiah Martinez, 4, American

Joseph Martinez, 8, American

Abigail Martinez, 11, American

Audrey Martinez, 13, American

Melissa Morrison, 6, British

Mayanah Schneider, 2, American

Startle Summers, 1, American

Rachel Sylvia, 12, American

Hollywood Sylvia, 1, American

Michelle Jones Thibodeau, 18, American

Serenity Jones, 4, American

Chica Jones, 2, American

Little One Jones, 2, American

Aisha Gyrfas Summers, 17, Australian, pregnant

Of course liberals own guns, that's why I want mine.
so what

Hazleton, PA

#50109 Jun 14, 2013
Liberals Kill 26 Toddlers wrote:
Hell, it was Bill Clinton and the liberals who killed more children at Waco then were killed at Sandy Hook.
New York Times, former Clinton adviser Dick Morris disclosed on Monday that it was
seventy-six people.
Star Koresh, 6, American
Page Gent, 1, American
Chica Jones, 2, American
Those Branch Dipshitians set themselves on fire and their equally stupid kids didn't even try to escape. It was just natural selection, like the stupid kids at Sandy Hook that didn't run out of the room.
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

#50110 Jun 14, 2013
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/0...

HA HA neocon congressmen are a bunch of wussy-boy cheerleaders.
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

#50111 Jun 14, 2013
seventy-six people.
Star Koresh, 6, American
Page Gent, 1, American
Chica Jones, 2, American
Too bad you weren't there.
GW Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#50112 Jun 14, 2013
If ever Americans are to have their rightful liberty, a political realignment must emerge that shatters the dishonest and distracting constructs of left and right, Democrat and Republican, and focuses instead on liberty versus the state. Asking a liberal what he thinks of Waco, or Obama's list of abuses might give you an idea of whether he tends toward liberty or statism. Asking a conservative about Iraq or the door-to-door gun confiscations in New Orleans after Katrina may provide similar illumination.The government was late getting to poor families in New Orleans causing over 345 deaths due to the lack of government response time.The total death count was over 1800,but those 345 deaths of Americans were put on hold for whatever reason,standing on roof tops and holding on to some kind of floatation device for days waiting for help. The atrocity apologists on left and right should be seen as on the same side on the issue of state power, and those of us who oppose mass murder must work together against the criminal bipartisan police state.

Damn those Democrats,they keep killing and killing and killing !
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

#50115 Jun 14, 2013
GW Bush wrote:
If ever Americans are to have their rightful liberty, a political realignment must emerge that shatters the dishonest and distracting constructs of left and right, Democrat and Republican, and focuses instead on liberty versus the state. Asking a liberal what he thinks of Waco, or Obama's list of abuses might give you an idea of whether he tends toward liberty or statism. Asking a conservative about Iraq or the door-to-door gun confiscations in New Orleans after Katrina may provide similar illumination.The government was late getting to poor families in New Orleans causing over 345 deaths due to the lack of government response time.The total death count was over 1800,but those 345 deaths of Americans were put on hold for whatever reason,standing on roof tops and holding on to some kind of floatation device for days waiting for help. The atrocity apologists on left and right should be seen as on the same side on the issue of state power, and those of us who oppose mass murder must work together against the criminal bipartisan police state.
Damn those Democrats,they keep killing and killing and killing !
Worst than Watergate, HA HA HA HA
NoOpinion

New Castle, PA

#50117 Jun 14, 2013
And TaxNoMoron=Troll.

Seattle, WA

#50118 Jun 14, 2013
Lisa M wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to say how much your penile implant cost since both you and taxnomore like to use the words 'gay','peters' or 'penile implants' such as in this post, are you sure you 2 guys dont date or have a man to man relationship? not that there's anything wrong with it, but why hide it in this day and age? OH! and both of you seem to be racists as well,just an observation that I see in here. I guess if you want to hide from being gay or racist it's your right. But a real man would fess up to it.

Hello Muffins.

Nice to see you took the time to crawl out from under your rock.

Only Dan the Man and Bobby6464 are allowed to call me racist. Did you seek their permission first?

HEY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Seattle, WA

#50119 Jun 14, 2013
Lou Schwartz wrote:
<quoted text>You and your neocon friends are still pissed that Romney lost. What's more, there is no proof whatsoever that directly ties Obama to any scandal. But I did hear that Hillary had sex with a pedophile in Benghazi. Run with it, biotch.
Romney lost. A racist warmonger took office.

Obama won. Idiots like you continue to run their mouth.

Hillary had sex with a pedophile? I didn't know you were in Benghazi.

Obama's multiple scandals. Even your liberal news sources are reporting on them.

Lou Schwartz. A wantabe man.

Seattle, WA

#50120 Jun 14, 2013
Lou Schwartz wrote:
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/0...
HA HA neocon congressmen are a bunch of wussy-boy cheerleaders.
And Obama continues his magic.
born in the USA

West Mifflin, PA

#50121 Jun 14, 2013
Gov. Rick Perry’s vetoes of ethics bills, investigation funding draw loud protests:

Gov. Rick Perry rejected several bills Friday, including an equal pay proposal and a plan to retool the Texas
Ethics Commission. AUSTIN — Gov. Rick Perry came under withering criticism Friday after using his veto to eliminate two bipartisan ethics bills and erase all state funding for the prosecutor’s unit that is investigating his prized cancer research fund.

And to think this boner wasnt too far from being elected the GOP candidate for the Republican party !!!!!!!!! Thanks Mitt! LOL!

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/state...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]