Judged:

Fish rots from the head wrote:
"Fish rots from the head"
Unless of course, "it's the black messiah"
The Teflon godfather.
Wow...

Are you trying to use sarcasm again? Hahahah very funny
you're such a wit.

And the Teflon metaphor wow just brilliant...you must compare yourself to some of the great minds in all of the Texas "new history..."

Like for example; Herman Cain Alex Jones or maybe its Glen Beck the greatest conspiracy detector of all time....hahaha I think he's on to something...not. hahahaha
Anyway in you're in excellent comany and you're just one of the great thinkers of all time...

I'm laughing very hard...no seriously this is funny...you're very clever

Hahahahhaha
Blackbeard

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Damn...I just gave away my identity now everyone knows I'm actually Sister Cecilia from Holy Family...yes I had the little prick in the 4th grade. He was a real pest then and hasn't changed much I see.
I used to make him stand in the robery until he would piss his pants and then his classmates would laugh histerically at little Dennis...hahhah it was kinda funny.
I tried to correct some of his awful rude antisocial behavior but he just would continue anoying people with his incessant spell checking and psuedo-intellectual arrogance wow...what a jerk.

Damn...careless of me...

In the name of the father....etc. etc...so on and so forth

I better make my piece with the big guy huh?
Pinkbeard

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Blackbeard wrote:
Damn...I just gave away my identity now everyone knows I'm actually Sister Cecilia from Holy Family...yes I had the little prick in the 4th grade. He was a real pest then and hasn't changed much I see.
I used to make him stand in the robery until he would piss his pants and then his classmates would laugh histerically at little Dennis...hahhah it was kinda funny.
I tried to correct some of his awful rude antisocial behavior but he just would continue anoying people with his incessant spell checking and psuedo-intellectual arrogance wow...what a jerk.
Damn...careless of me...
In the name of the father....etc. etc...so on and so forth
I better make my piece with the big guy huh?
You are just too mean for me.
Sister Cecilia

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Pinkbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just too mean for me.
Get into the robery now...
you little prick before I put the old paddle on your sorry ass.

you never know

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

since taxnomore likes to use "barney franks peter" as his ID, he must like guys and peters. time to come out of the closet dennis?
just sayin'
Sister Cecilia

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

you never know wrote:
since taxnomore likes to use "barney franks peter" as his ID, he must like guys and peters. time to come out of the closet dennis?
just sayin'
Or as I would say."...out of the robery."

He's been in "the robery" for some time now. Hahahahahaha
LMD 4349674GHM

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

its OK be be gay dennis open the closet door and come out .
Neo Lib

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama will get out of all of this, unscathed. He just has to push on gun control more. Those Sandy Hook parents need to quit their jobs and go on the road and tell everybody what it is like to lose a child.

Defeating the Second Amendment once and for all, is the secret to Obama's second term. The Second Amendment lost in practice anyway in the 1860s.
Blackbeard

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Neo Lib wrote:
Obama will get out of all of this, unscathed. He just has to push on gun control more. Those Sandy Hook parents need to quit their jobs and go on the road and tell everybody what it is like to lose a child.
Defeating the Second Amendment once and for all, is the secret to Obama's second term. The Second Amendment lost in practice anyway in the 1860s.
So, someone came to take away your weapons?

What flavor Kool-Aid are you drinking, now? or should I rephrase this ...

What color Kook-Aid are you on? and what's it spiked with?

you're a highly delusional individual ...
METHHEAD FRED

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

I have no use for the 2nd amendment either. You can always give your guns to me.

When I come to your house, no one will stand in my way. Remember its not the British that's comin...... It's me, Methhead Fread !!! I thank you for not putting up a struggle and laying down your arms.

Neo Lib wrote:
Sister Cecilia

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

METHHEAD FRED wrote:
I have no use for the 2nd amendment either. You can always give your guns to me.
When I come to your house, no one will stand in my way. Remember its not the British that's comin...... It's me, Methhead Fread !!! I thank you for not putting up a struggle and laying down your arms.
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaahahahahaha

Wow, what insight
Sheer genius...what a mind!!!

Better be careful you don't blow up the meth lab...oh I forgot that you have a PhD in Chemistry..
This is what helped you undersatnd things like "global warming" or in terminolgy that you may understand better..."climate change"...

Yes, Yes...we continue to dumb it down for you guys who struggle with the
basics....
Sister Cecilia

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am at the cabin this weekend working my fingers to the bone training all these gay Boy Scouts on how to throw together a decent Banana Flambe..........and you animals are desecrating my intellectual property!!
I will report all of you to Topix as soon as I get my Sticky Fingers off these delicious Boy Scouts.
I'll have you all banned!!!!!
Dennis, you're coming out of the robery...congratulations
Sister Cecilia

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here I am at the cabin this weekend working my fingers to the bone training all these gay Boy Scouts on how to throw together a decent Banana Flambe..........and you animals are desecrating my intellectual property!!
I will report all of you to Topix as soon as I get my Sticky Fingers off these delicious Boy Scouts.
Now say ten Hail Marys and 5,250 Our Fathers ...

For having impure thoughts for those innocent little Boy Scouts...you starting to remind me of Father Benedictus and he did dick them to..if you know what I'm sayin here.

Oh, one more thing don't forget...your Act of Contrition

Oh yeah...you know beg President Obama for forgiveness on your knees too.
closet case

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

lets see going from barney peters to gay boy scouts to deep throating,YES this guy is GAY after all....it's ok we can accept you,just dont tell the republicans.

Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!
now i know what you were trying to do!
METHHEAD FRED

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Did u steal my ajax ?

I too want the 2nd amendment abolished. Makes for ez pickins.

If only I could get the entire population to agree that the only defense is that which BIG BROTHER provides, I will have it made in the shade.

Also nice to point out that you feel "climate change " is a big word.

Sheer genius !!!

Keep cookin up the bs maybe it will be the next big escape from reality.
Sister Cecilia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaahahahahaha
Wow, what insight
Sheer genius...what a mind!!!
Better be careful you don't blow up the meth lab...oh I forgot that you have a PhD in Chemistry..
This is what helped you undersatnd things like "global warming" or in terminolgy that you may understand better..."climate change"...
Yes, Yes...we continue to dumb it down for you guys who struggle with the
basics....

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

closet case wrote:
lets see going from barney peters to gay boy scouts to deep throating,YES this guy is GAY after all....it's ok we can accept you,just dont tell the republicans.
Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!
now i know what you were trying to do!
Your previous post "since taxnomore likes to use "barney franks peter" as his ID, he must like guys and peters. time to come out of the closet dennis?
just sayin' "

You posted as "closet case" so what does this say about you? You're in the closet...it's okay, you can come out. You are not to bright are you? Must be a liberal.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't think you're really Dan.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
BRING IT ON.
I think it's time for rehab,
you know about that don't you?
It's where some folks get this great relationship with a fascinating person,
who happens to be a drug pusher.
He provides a
"first sample"
of his product
(hope and change)
and they are quickly hooked to the
"leg tingle"
it gives them...gotta have more and more.
Somewhere down the line after they have fully screwed up their life,
they go into REHAB.
No more drugs.
No more "leg tingle".
It's hard, but it's the only way they can get their life back together.
It's time we as a nation get our lives back into something that makes sense.
Being a junkie doesn't work.
I'm confused, TaxNoMore is registered but you are not.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Your previous post "since taxnomore likes to use "barney franks peter" as his ID, he must like guys and peters. time to come out of the closet dennis?
just sayin' "
You posted as "closet case" so what does this say about you? You're in the closet...it's okay, you can come out. You are not to bright are you? Must be a liberal.
Now this is the real Dave Rogers.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

I think "Methhead Fred" is being sarcastic, but I can't tell for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr PA Voter 3,813
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE