Sister Cecilia

Newark, NJ

#49774 May 25, 2013
Pinkbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just too mean for me.
Get into the robery now...
you little prick before I put the old paddle on your sorry ass.

you never know

West Mifflin, PA

#49776 May 26, 2013
since taxnomore likes to use "barney franks peter" as his ID, he must like guys and peters. time to come out of the closet dennis?
just sayin'
Sister Cecilia

Washington, DC

#49777 May 26, 2013
you never know wrote:
since taxnomore likes to use "barney franks peter" as his ID, he must like guys and peters. time to come out of the closet dennis?
just sayin'
Or as I would say."...out of the robery."

He's been in "the robery" for some time now. Hahahahahaha
LMD 4349674GHM

West Mifflin, PA

#49780 May 26, 2013
its OK be be gay dennis open the closet door and come out .
Neo Lib

Hazleton, PA

#49781 May 26, 2013
Obama will get out of all of this, unscathed. He just has to push on gun control more. Those Sandy Hook parents need to quit their jobs and go on the road and tell everybody what it is like to lose a child.

Defeating the Second Amendment once and for all, is the secret to Obama's second term. The Second Amendment lost in practice anyway in the 1860s.
Blackbeard

Arlington, VA

#49782 May 26, 2013
Neo Lib wrote:
Obama will get out of all of this, unscathed. He just has to push on gun control more. Those Sandy Hook parents need to quit their jobs and go on the road and tell everybody what it is like to lose a child.
Defeating the Second Amendment once and for all, is the secret to Obama's second term. The Second Amendment lost in practice anyway in the 1860s.
So, someone came to take away your weapons?

What flavor Kool-Aid are you drinking, now? or should I rephrase this ...

What color Kook-Aid are you on? and what's it spiked with?

you're a highly delusional individual ...
METHHEAD FRED

Louisville, KY

#49783 May 26, 2013
I have no use for the 2nd amendment either. You can always give your guns to me.

When I come to your house, no one will stand in my way. Remember its not the British that's comin...... It's me, Methhead Fread !!! I thank you for not putting up a struggle and laying down your arms.

Neo Lib wrote:
Sister Cecilia

Elizabeth, NJ

#49784 May 26, 2013
METHHEAD FRED wrote:
I have no use for the 2nd amendment either. You can always give your guns to me.
When I come to your house, no one will stand in my way. Remember its not the British that's comin...... It's me, Methhead Fread !!! I thank you for not putting up a struggle and laying down your arms.
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaahahahahaha

Wow, what insight
Sheer genius...what a mind!!!

Better be careful you don't blow up the meth lab...oh I forgot that you have a PhD in Chemistry..
This is what helped you undersatnd things like "global warming" or in terminolgy that you may understand better..."climate change"...

Yes, Yes...we continue to dumb it down for you guys who struggle with the
basics....
Sister Cecilia

Elizabeth, NJ

#49787 May 26, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am at the cabin this weekend working my fingers to the bone training all these gay Boy Scouts on how to throw together a decent Banana Flambe..........and you animals are desecrating my intellectual property!!
I will report all of you to Topix as soon as I get my Sticky Fingers off these delicious Boy Scouts.
I'll have you all banned!!!!!
Dennis, you're coming out of the robery...congratulations
Sister Cecilia

Elizabeth, NJ

#49788 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Here I am at the cabin this weekend working my fingers to the bone training all these gay Boy Scouts on how to throw together a decent Banana Flambe..........and you animals are desecrating my intellectual property!!
I will report all of you to Topix as soon as I get my Sticky Fingers off these delicious Boy Scouts.
Now say ten Hail Marys and 5,250 Our Fathers ...

For having impure thoughts for those innocent little Boy Scouts...you starting to remind me of Father Benedictus and he did dick them to..if you know what I'm sayin here.

Oh, one more thing don't forget...your Act of Contrition

Oh yeah...you know beg President Obama for forgiveness on your knees too.
closet case

West Mifflin, PA

#49789 May 26, 2013
lets see going from barney peters to gay boy scouts to deep throating,YES this guy is GAY after all....it's ok we can accept you,just dont tell the republicans.

Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!
now i know what you were trying to do!
METHHEAD FRED

Louisville, KY

#49790 May 26, 2013
Did u steal my ajax ?

I too want the 2nd amendment abolished. Makes for ez pickins.

If only I could get the entire population to agree that the only defense is that which BIG BROTHER provides, I will have it made in the shade.

Also nice to point out that you feel "climate change " is a big word.

Sheer genius !!!

Keep cookin up the bs maybe it will be the next big escape from reality.
Sister Cecilia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaahahahahaha
Wow, what insight
Sheer genius...what a mind!!!
Better be careful you don't blow up the meth lab...oh I forgot that you have a PhD in Chemistry..
This is what helped you undersatnd things like "global warming" or in terminolgy that you may understand better..."climate change"...
Yes, Yes...we continue to dumb it down for you guys who struggle with the
basics....

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49791 May 26, 2013
closet case wrote:
lets see going from barney peters to gay boy scouts to deep throating,YES this guy is GAY after all....it's ok we can accept you,just dont tell the republicans.
Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!
now i know what you were trying to do!
Your previous post "since taxnomore likes to use "barney franks peter" as his ID, he must like guys and peters. time to come out of the closet dennis?
just sayin' "

You posted as "closet case" so what does this say about you? You're in the closet...it's okay, you can come out. You are not to bright are you? Must be a liberal.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49793 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't think you're really Dan.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49794 May 26, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
BRING IT ON.
I think it's time for rehab,
you know about that don't you?
It's where some folks get this great relationship with a fascinating person,
who happens to be a drug pusher.
He provides a
"first sample"
of his product
(hope and change)
and they are quickly hooked to the
"leg tingle"
it gives them...gotta have more and more.
Somewhere down the line after they have fully screwed up their life,
they go into REHAB.
No more drugs.
No more "leg tingle".
It's hard, but it's the only way they can get their life back together.
It's time we as a nation get our lives back into something that makes sense.
Being a junkie doesn't work.
I'm confused, TaxNoMore is registered but you are not.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49795 May 26, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Your previous post "since taxnomore likes to use "barney franks peter" as his ID, he must like guys and peters. time to come out of the closet dennis?
just sayin' "
You posted as "closet case" so what does this say about you? You're in the closet...it's okay, you can come out. You are not to bright are you? Must be a liberal.
Now this is the real Dave Rogers.
Newswire

Greencastle, PA

#49796 May 26, 2013
I think "Methhead Fred" is being sarcastic, but I can't tell for sure.
anon

Kansas City, MO

#49799 May 27, 2013
who ran
Jam guy

Murrysville, PA

#49801 May 27, 2013
I am the JR Ewing of Glassport. I am your jam guy john.. I am the Glassport savior. I am coming to town to clean up your mess, I have a successful business and I am rich beyond your wildest imagination. I will bring that town into the 21st century. You losers will be run out of town and I will industrialize it, it will be named after me. It will be called Rossport . As soon as I can line up enough women to visit I will be there probably in July, so Danette, Lauri, Sharon angel, Marianne, Andrea, Dana...call me maybe.
Tamaquain

Tamaqua, PA

#49802 May 28, 2013
Anybody but Corbett this time pls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]