Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Baltimore, MD

#49447 May 1, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!
You can laugh all you want but the facts are irrefutable... Barack Obama shot John F Kennedy from the grassy knoll...

But here's the real conspiracy....

Ready now?

So its been determined now that that he actually did this during his current office while being President of the US ...

Rush Limbaugh announced that "everybody knows" (oh yeah Rush we all know...we know...if you say so it must be try...espeicially if everybody knows..I'm somebody so I must know too, huh?)

So Rush continues his acusation that there's been a time machine in the White House...yes Rush everybody knew about that...
So where did we learn about this time machine Rush?

Huh? Rush?

Then
Glen Beck reported that its been determined that in his youth Barack Obama was actually paid a visit by Mr. Peabody from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show and now that Obama has become a despotical tyrant he decided to go back in time and shoot President Kennedy from the grassy knoll...

Why? Because I can...said Obama according to Beck...even though its been edited from a speech referring to something completley different, it doesn't matter...he did one time say the words "because I can...."

Hahaahh

This is the world I live in...

With my defective brain filter I can determine truth from fiction

And this is the truth..
bobby6464

Concord, NC

#49448 May 1, 2013
President Obama Pissing Off The Racial Hating Tea Bags. That's A Great Thing To Be Happening. Ahhh Dumb Asses

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#49450 May 1, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
President Obama Pissing Off The Racial Hating Tea Bags. That's A Great Thing To Be Happening. Ahhh Dumb Asses
The nuts are at it again. It will be easier for you now with more words banned, dum dum.

New Washington State Law Bans Words 'Penmanship,''Freshman,''Fishe rman' as Sexist

Go here and you might just learn something....i highly doubt it though. http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/49446-new-was...

LMAO!
Yeah baby!

West Mifflin, Pa

#49451 May 1, 2013
Wacky Waco Weedtardo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can laugh all you want but the facts are irrefutable... Barack Obama shot John F Kennedy from the grassy knoll...
But here's the real conspiracy....
Ready now?
So its been determined now that that he actually did this during his current office while being President of the US ...
Rush Limbaugh announced that "everybody knows" (oh yeah Rush we all know...we know...if you say so it must be try...espeicially if everybody knows..I'm somebody so I must know too, huh?)
So Rush continues his acusation that there's been a time machine in the White House...yes Rush everybody knew about that...
So where did we learn about this time machine Rush?
Huh? Rush?
Then
Glen Beck reported that its been determined that in his youth Barack Obama was actually paid a visit by Mr. Peabody from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show and now that Obama has become a despotical tyrant he decided to go back in time and shoot President Kennedy from the grassy knoll...
Why? Because I can...said Obama according to Beck...even though its been edited from a speech referring to something completley different, it doesn't matter...he did one time say the words "because I can...."
Hahaahh
This is the world I live in...
With my defective brain filter I can determine truth from fiction
And this is the truth..
You and bobby6464 should get together, you both have a lot in common. You can meet up at Dan the Man's mothers basement and have tea together. The really nice thing is all three of you will enter the basement at the same time.

LMAO!
Yeah baby!
Ed Rendell

West Mifflin, PA

#49456 May 1, 2013
Pa turnpike commission corruption..........Tom Corbett as Attorney general turned his head while getting kickbacks

Sex abuse by Jerry Sandusky while Tom Corbett was Attorney General again turned his head........while getting kickbacks as a sitting director on Penn State's board ....

Damn those Democrats!!
They are ruining our country!!
Yeah baby!
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Baltimore, MD

#49457 May 1, 2013
Ed Rendell wrote:
Pa turnpike commission corruption..........Tom Corbett as Attorney general turned his head while getting kickbacks
Sex abuse by Jerry Sandusky while Tom Corbett was Attorney General again turned his head........while getting kickbacks as a sitting director on Penn State's board ....
Damn those Democrats!!
They are ruining our country!!
Yeah baby!
You're still the same old idiot....
Get a frickin life...go out and get some fresh air or something...
Man I know how your mother feels about you now....and I can sympahize.
Hahahahh. You friggin loser

West Mifflin, Pa

#49458 May 2, 2013
riipped wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to make an honest income in a legit advertising company that allows its members to buy shares into they business....and the best part about it is that you dont have to recruit anyone to make money your money we do that for you with the shares you buy and your paid hourly....I am living proof it works.
http://www.myhourlypay.net/
LMAO!
Yeah baby!

West Mifflin, Pa

#49459 May 2, 2013
Wacky Waco Weedtardo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still the same old idiot....
Get a frickin life...go out and get some fresh air or something...
Man I know how your mother feels about you now....and I can sympahize.
Hahahahh. You friggin loser
LMAO!
Yeah baby!

West Mifflin, Pa

#49460 May 2, 2013
JAY LENO: President Obama held a press conference earlier today, and he said he still wants to close the Guantanamo Bay prison facility, but he doesn’t know how to do it. He should do what he always does: declare it a small business and tax it out of existence.It will be gone in a minute. Be gone in a minute! One month! Be out of there!

&fe ature=player_embedded

The wisecrack comes after President Obama has renewed an ancient vow to close the Guantanamo detention bay facility. Here is footage from the IJR archives of President Obama making the original pledge(s).(New writer Michael Miller had to go into ‘the dungeon’ and dig out 35mm film reels and transfer the footage to digital, so we all owe him a debt of gratitude.)

Candidate Obama Promises to Shut Down Guantanamo and “Restore Habeas Corpus”

President Obama’s First Executive “Order”: Gitmo to Be Closed in No Later Than a Year (4 Years Ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If the Commander-in-Chief really wanted to close Guantanamo Bay, he could have it closed. It’s called “the chain of command.” Instead, what we get out of Obama is a chain of excuses.

LMAO!
Yeah baby!

West Mifflin, Pa

#49461 May 2, 2013
If a Liberal can watch this and still like Obama, there is nothing that can be done.

Let Obama show you how he has let America down...

The last five years of Barack Obama’s political career in the president’s own words. Set to a musical score, the video traces the arc of the enigmatic figure’s rise to world power.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/49355-the-epi...

LMAO!
Yeah baby!
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#49467 May 2, 2013
The latest polls show Corbett in serious trouble and his latest foot-in-the-mouth comment about unemployed workers only reinforces his image as a cold-hearted and uncaring politician. It's looking more likely that PA voters will break the two-term cycle and make Corbett a one-term governor.
Dennis Weed

West Mifflin, PA

#49468 May 2, 2013
College Students Sign Petition To Ban Pressure Cookers

In the meantime they can smoke some weed do some drugs have orgys and get drunk every night when attending college..
The future is in their hands
Gawd help us all!

Thank God college kids have microwaves they would have no idea how a pressure cooker is used to prepare a meal..........

Never pay off your loans uncle sam will get you thru college!!

Damn those 47% moochers!

How much do Americans borrow/have borrowed for college?
•There is roughly somewhere between $902 billion and $1 trillion in total outstanding student loan debt in the United States today. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York reports $902B while the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau reports $1T.

•Roughly $864 billion is outstanding federal student loan debt while the remaining $150 billion is in private student loans(Source: Consumer Finance Protection Bureau). Private student loans are not made or backed by the federal government.

•As of Quarter 1 in 2012, the average student loan balance for all age groups is $24,301. About one-quarter of borrowers owe more than $28,000; 10% of borrowers owe more than $54,000; 3% owe more than $100,000; and less than 1%, or 167,000 people, owe more than $200,000.(Source: FRBNY)

•Among all bachelor's degree recipients, median debt was about $7,960 at public four-year institutions,$17,040 at private not-for-profit four-year institutions, and $31,190 at for-profit institutions.(Source: College Board)

•As of October 2012, the average amount of student loan debt for the Class of 2011 was $26,600, a 5 percent increase from approximately $25,350 in 2010.(Source: The Project on Student Debt)

Damn that Obama handing out free cell phones and food!

He's breaking the bank!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49469 May 2, 2013
Joe wrote:
The latest polls show Corbett in serious trouble and his latest foot-in-the-mouth comment about unemployed workers only reinforces his image as a cold-hearted and uncaring politician. It's looking more likely that PA voters will break the two-term cycle and make Corbett a one-term governor.
They don't call him One-Term Tommy for no reason. LOL!
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Baltimore, MD

#49472 May 2, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
What do "they" call you?
(on every Topix thread)
LOL!
LOL! LOL!LOL!
LOL! LOL!LOL! LOL!
(on every Topix thread)
LOL!
I don't know but you're still a one term idiot boy....

One term = your whole life

Damn you're funny....LOL
D Letterman

West Mifflin, PA

#49473 May 2, 2013
Dennis Weed wrote:
College Students Sign Petition To Ban Pressure Cookers
In the meantime they can smoke some weed do some drugs have orgys and get drunk every night when attending college..
The future is in their hands
Gawd help us all!
Thank God college kids have microwaves they would have no idea how a pressure cooker is used to prepare a meal..........
Never pay off your loans uncle sam will get you thru college!!
Damn those 47% moochers!
How much do Americans borrow/have borrowed for college?
•There is roughly somewhere between $902 billion and $1 trillion in total outstanding student loan debt in the United States today. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York reports $902B while the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau reports $1T.
•Roughly $864 billion is outstanding federal student loan debt while the remaining $150 billion is in private student loans(Source: Consumer Finance Protection Bureau). Private student loans are not made or backed by the federal government.
•As of Quarter 1 in 2012, the average student loan balance for all age groups is $24,301. About one-quarter of borrowers owe more than $28,000; 10% of borrowers owe more than $54,000; 3% owe more than $100,000; and less than 1%, or 167,000 people, owe more than $200,000.(Source: FRBNY)
•Among all bachelor's degree recipients, median debt was about $7,960 at public four-year institutions,$17,040 at private not-for-profit four-year institutions, and $31,190 at for-profit institutions.(Source: College Board)
•As of October 2012, the average amount of student loan debt for the Class of 2011 was $26,600, a 5 percent increase from approximately $25,350 in 2010.(Source: The Project on Student Debt)
Damn that Obama handing out free cell phones and food!
He's breaking the bank!
Just claim bankruptcy,if Donald Trump can do it 3 times.......so can a kid with a debt of over 100K that just put in 4 years of college!!!!!!!

Damn those 47% moochers!!!!!!

It's breaking the bank!

Yeah baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!LMAO!
Frank M Davis

Greencastle, PA

#49477 May 2, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
"first of all, give an honor to God
-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"
The audience responds with cheers
"stand up"
"stand up"
"stand up"
For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!
A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.
That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.
The figure is up from 89 million in January.
The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.
That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.
·
Obama's first term represented his white half,
adding that America will see a blacker,
cooler president named
“Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X”
in the next four years
I thought you told me his name was Frank Marshall Davis Obama?
GW BUSH

West Mifflin, PA

#49478 May 3, 2013
May 3, 2013 9:06 am

The U.S. unemployment rate declined again in April of 2013, bringing it down to its lowest level in more than four years.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported this morning that 83,000 fewer people were unemployed in April than in March bringing the total of unemployed people to almost 11.7 million.

The labor force expanded during the month by 210,000 and the number of people working expanded by 293,000.

3 Years 7 months Obama!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary 2016!!!

Stock market breaks another record on Thursday May 2, 2013 !!!!!!!!

Yeah baby!

More moochers finding jobs!!!!

West Mifflin, Pa

#49479 May 3, 2013
GW BUSH wrote:
May 3, 2013 9:06 am
The U.S. unemployment rate declined again in April of 2013, bringing it down to its lowest level in more than four years.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported this morning that 83,000 fewer people were unemployed in April than in March bringing the total of unemployed people to almost 11.7 million.
The labor force expanded during the month by 210,000 and the number of people working expanded by 293,000.
3 Years 7 months Obama!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary 2016!!!
Stock market breaks another record on Thursday May 2, 2013 !!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!
More moochers finding jobs!!!!

As the unemployment rate continues to drop more people are running out of unemployment benefits and others just give up. These people are not counted anymore. At the rate it's going now the unemployed people will reach the 0% soon. They will no longer be counted by the government yet they will still be unemployed. The governments way of counting the unemployed is very misleading, you can even call it a lie when Obama uses these figures.

YEAH BABY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL LOL
bobby6464

Seattle, WA

#49485 May 3, 2013
All According To A Racial Hating Tea Bag Warrior Fighting To Keep Pure Ignorance Alive, Ha Ha Ha Ahhhh Dumb ass
Bill HIckens

West Mifflin, PA

#49488 May 3, 2013
Thank God Republicans arent racists!!
And you wonder we they lost the last 2 Presidential elections..........Wait until 2016!

LØØK HERE:
http://republicansareracists.com/

Yeah baby!
LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 4 hr Jeremy 183
Apartment Hunting Sep 2 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000