|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>.......to continue to be an incompetent like I was when I let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, and didn't do a very good job in covering it up. I didn't answer the 3AM phone call.
Even my own husband can't stand me, that's why he has other women.
I, Hillary Clinton, have turned into a fat, ugly,old hag. Vote for me...I promise more of the same.......lies and incompetence
ha ha this is funny.
Really

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Virtual Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah just ask Osama Bin Laudin about the free pass GW Bush gave him when they had him narrowed down to the Tora Bora area but hey that's his buddy King Abdullahs nephew....yes the orchastrater of the 911 massacre just wasn't that important to Bushie...
He preffered to settle Daddy Bush score with Saddam instead and pulled troops out of Afganastan and sent them to Iraq...
He said...well, I'm just not that worried about him (Osama Bin Laudin)
Some of us are not going to forget that nonsense...ever.
But Barack Obama took care of business...without invading Iraq
Just ask bin Laden about the free pass that Billy Bubba Clinton gave him when the Sudan said Here he is, he' s all yours. Bubba said no thanks.

Funny how we still have terrorism even after Obama "took care of business". why just a few weeks ago 3 people died and hundreds were maimed at the Boston marathon.
Good thing Bin Laden is dead.

I think you need to change your name to virtual idiot that lives in la la land.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Ha ha ha more dumb ass racial hating from tea bag taxi, surprise surprise. What can the tea bag warrior do but bitch, bellyache, moan and groan? Ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhh you dumb desperate warrior tax ass

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Obama 3 years 8 months
yeah baby!
Yes, I cannot wait to see how the Republicans solve a debt crisis that they created. I cannot wait.
Really

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I cannot wait to see how the Republicans solve a debt crisis that they created. I cannot wait.
Republicans? Where you been for the last 6 years? The last 6 years the democrats have been in control.
I Like Ike

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans? Where you been for the last 6 years? The last 6 years the democrats have been in control.
Well, its like the Republicans run up the debt for 2 wars, 2 tax cuts and a Medicare prescription drug plan that was put on the tax payers charge card ( plus interest ).........OH! Plus the 2.3 TRILLION missing money from the dept of defense under the bush administration..........Rumsfe ld Says 2.3 Trillion Missing From Pentagon on 9/10/01 ?????????? This was covered up like a cat burying his shit in a litter box !!!!!!

LØØK HERE:

Damn that Obama for spending money on free cell phones!!!!!!!
Henry Paulson

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Last Updated: February 9, 2009 12:43 EST

Obama was in office exactly 20 days when this article was released..........How could Obama blow all that money in just 20 days ??? Just ask the tea baggers, I'm sure they can tell you!!
Yeah Baby! LMAO!

LØØK HERE:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...

Damn that Obama giving away free cell phones!!

It's breaking the bank!!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans? Where you been for the last 6 years? The last 6 years the democrats have been in control.
?

So... the 8 years of debt under Bush and Republican controlled congress before that don't count?

Look, we can point fingers all day - but you can't pretend that there wasn't a dept problem under Bush that was created during his administration. He inherited a surplus!
GW Bush

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Republican pundits love to say that the national debt has increased by $5 trillion because of President Obama. Factually, that statement is simply untrue. Let's examine the evidence.

Of the alleged $5 trillion,$1.6 trillion is related to costs of the Iraq/Afghanistan Wars. These were costs George W. Bush intentionally hid from the budget, and that President Obama allowed to be calculated when he assumed office.

Note that Obama could have continued to hide the bill as Bush did, passing it along to his successor.

President Bush was able to manipulate funding for the Iraq/Afghanistan wars using special emergency authorization bills. He did this because, as you recall, the Democrats were attempting to defund the war legislatively.

The overall point is simple: Obama, as president, authorized not one cent of that $1.6 trillion to be spent.

It has been previously reported by marketwatch.com that President Obama increased overall government spending by a smaller margin than any modern president, all the way to President Eisenhower.

Rex Nutting at marketwatch clarifies:

“What people forget (or never knew) is that the first year of every presidential term starts with a budget approved by the previous administration and Congress. The president only begins to shape the budget in his second year. It takes time to develop a budget and steer it through Congress — especially in these days of congressional gridlock.

Over $1.4 trillion was spent on interest payments caused by the already standing debt.

Knowing that, let's examine the GOP's argument.

They say President Obama has spent too much, but 32% of the total amount they claim has been spent is a direct result of Republican presidential policies, and previous spending.

President Obama is stuck paying the bill for the previous GOP administrations of Reagan, H.W. Bush, and W. Bush. President Clinton left with a surplus if you recall, and added nothing to our debt. This point has been discussed constantly, and was even visited by President Obama's former Press Secretary Jay Carney during a press gaggle.

It is not disputed that the national debt was $10 trillion before President Obama took office.

The interest that is paid on the debt today was created by the very same people who now are attempting to blame the cost of that interest on the president. Do not allow yourself to be fooled, the GOP is attempting to blame the president for something they caused.

Now our journey of $5 trillion has been twiddled down to $2 trillion.

to be continued:
truth

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/04/25/...

Rush gets the idiots all riled-up and you wonder why the neocons are losers?
Jimmy

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I keep saying.
barry doesn't look a damn thing like any of the kenyan obamas.
Who is he, really?
President Frank Marshall Davis Obama!!
Nobody can choose their parents in advance but everybody can be born again by trusting the Messiah, Joshua of Nazareth.
Obama cannot change the fact that he is illegitimate, but it is not too late for him to forsake his sins and become an HONEST man and a Christian.
It was during one such free love affair that University of Hawaii student Ann Dunham became pregnant by Davis.
Ann Dunham graduated from Mercer Island High School in Washington State, in 1960.
Her family moved to Hawaii that same year where she attended the University of Hawaii.
Ann Dunham and baby Obama.
It was there that she had an affair with Davis and the result was baby Obama!!
Who is he, really?
Who the F cares. Get a life dude.
Mitt the Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

By Associated Press, Apr 27, 2013 10:00 PM EDT

AP Published: April 27
BUENA VISTA, Va.— Mitt Romney has given the commencement address at Southern Virginia University, telling more than 110 graduating students to live abundant lives that include raising families and serving God.

Romney, a Mormon and Republican presidential nominee who lost to President Barack Obama in November, sprinkled life experiences and quoted Scripture during his message Saturday in front of the university’s Main Hall in Buena Vista.

"I dont make that much on the road giving speeches, only 340K a speech"-Mitt Romney
Huh

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
"first of all, give an honor to God
-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"
The audience responds with cheers
"stand up"
"stand up"
"stand up"
For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!
The latest jobs data shows there are 143.5 million employed workers, 12 million on official government unemployment insurance benefits and 89.3 million who are not working or looking for work at all.
The not-in-the-workforce figure stood at 80.5 million in January 2009 when President Barack Obama first took office.
obummer lied, people died
Insurance Pools for 'High-Risk' Patients Running out of Money
A large number of Americans who have been refused health insurance because of preexisting medical conditions received bad news Friday from the Obama administration.
Tens of thousands will be blocked from a program designed to help them because money is running out, the Washington Post reports.
"stand up"
For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!
to be continued
When?
Huh

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Seeks Texas Cash for 2014 Before Bush Dedication
Obama was the featured speaker at a fundraiser in Dallas last night
before going today to the dedication of former President George W. Bush’s library
and a service for victims of a fertilizer plant explosion in West, Texas.
Tickets for the 60-person event benefitting the Democractic National Committee ranged from $10,000 per person to $32,400, according to the party.
Obama has committed to helping bring in money at eight fundraising events for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee,
the political arm of his party in the House,
and eight for its Senate counterpart.
Last month, he was the main attraction at four fundraisers in the San Francisco area.
The ultimate goal,
he said, is for Democrats to be setting the agenda in Congress,
and that would mean wresting control of the House of Representatives from Republicans.
Obama spoke at the home of Naomi Aberly,
one of the president’s top bundlers,
or people who collect large sums of campaign cash.
She raised between $200,000 and $500,000 for Obama’s 2008 presidential effort and more than $500,000 for his 2012 re-election,
according to the Center for Responsive Politics in Washington.
Her husband is Laurence Lebowitz,
president and chief investment officer of the Investment Fund for Foundations,
which oversees about $10 billion for charities.
"I dont make that much on the road giving speeches, only 340K a speech"
-Mitt Romney
Is Mitt president? Are you a Romney fan?
The Donald

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is he, really?
Nobody can choose their parents in advance but everybody can be born again by trusting the Messiah, Joshua of Nazareth.
Obama cannot change the fact that he is illegitimate, but it is not too late for him to forsake his sins and become an HONEST man and a Christian.
It was during one such free love affair that University of Hawaii student Ann Dunham became pregnant by Davis.
Ann Dunham graduated from Mercer Island High School in Washington State, in 1960.
Her family moved to Hawaii that same year where she attended the University of Hawaii.
Who is he, really?
I liked it better when he was a Kenyan.
Bloomberg

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Tickets for the 60-person event benefiting the Democratic National Committee ranged from $10,000 per person to $32,400, according to the party.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-24/obam...
Is that the same Bloomberg that hates Big Gulps?
TPM

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Poll: Pa. Gov. Corbett’s Re-Election Hopes Look Grim

Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett (R) has a lot of work to do if he hopes to secure a second term in next year's gubernatorial election.

In the latest poll from Quinnipiac University released on Monday, 50 percent of Pennsylvania voters said Corbett does not deserve re-election. Thirty-eight percent of his constituents said they approve of Corbett's job performance while 47 percent said they disapprove —a continuation of the negative approval ratings that have typified the Republican's time in office for the last year.

What's more, Quinnipiac's latest poll showed the three leading potential Democratic challengers all comfortably topping Corbett in hypothetical general election matchups. Rep. Allyson Schwartz (D-PA) topped Corbett 47 percent to 34 percent, former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA) claimed the upper hand 48 percent to 34 percent and state treasurer Rob McCord emerged with a 44 percent to 35 percent edge. Only Schwartz has officially declared her candidacy in the race.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
Frank M Davis

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is he, really?
Who is he, really?
What 18 year old like Ann Dunham wouldn't go for a 55 year old hottie like me?
Huh

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I post facts with back-up evidence to prove them.
It's not like I'm making things up.
It's all verifiable fact.
Just because you and the rest of the left have chosen to live in a false reality doesn't mean the rest of us reality-based, rational, thinking people have to.
"Huh" IGNORANT DIPSHIT
That wasn't nice. I can see you have issues with President Obama but why be rude?
Forty six thousand

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

46,000 posts, BAYBEE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug 6 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug 5 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1

Search the Loretto Forum:
•••
•••
Loretto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Loretto People Search