Smore

Greencastle, PA

#49327 Apr 26, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
“The Syrians crossed the line the president had said would be a game changer,”
Republican Senator John McCain of Arizona told reporters.
New York Representative Eliot Engel,
the ranking Democrat on the House Foreign Affairs Committee,
said that it’s
“time for the U.S. and our allies to immediately arm”
elements of the Syrian opposition.
While he has used the words
“red line” and “game changer,”
Obama hasn’t defined what would trigger more muscular U.S. action or how his administration may respond to conclusive evidence that Assad has used chemical or biological weapons.
If this sounds unbelievable, it’s because it is.
Stop spreading bullshit and lies.
Stop being a rightwing dupe.
I like smores, I don't want them taxed either!
Smore

Greencastle, PA

#49328 Apr 26, 2013
Oh wait it's tax no MORE!
Sarah Palin 2016

Greencastle, PA

#49329 Apr 26, 2013
Sarah Palin loves smores. I seen it on her Alaska show. She said Michele Obama wants to end desserts!
Bambi

Greencastle, PA

#49330 Apr 26, 2013
Sarah Palin 2016 wrote:
Sarah Palin loves smores. I seen it on her Alaska show. She said Michele Obama wants to end desserts!
But she shot a baby reindeer, after she had help racking the bolt on her rifle!
Sarah Palin 2016

Greencastle, PA

#49331 Apr 26, 2013
Bambi wrote:
<quoted text>But she shot a baby reindeer, after she had help racking the bolt on her rifle!
But she showed Kate Gosselin can't camp.
Virtual Reality

Washington, DC

#49332 Apr 27, 2013
Miflin wrote:
<quoted text>Is West Miflin near Clearfield?
No,@ its near Miflin, Miflin!
Dan Onorato

Hazleton, PA

#49333 Apr 27, 2013
See what happens when you do not vote for me Pennsylvania. You get this dipshit thread. Think next time at the polls, or smack yourselves with poles!
Gov Tom

West Mifflin, PA

#49334 Apr 27, 2013
Yeah he's making 6 figures working at Highmark of Pittsburgh as executive vice president.....not a bad gig....

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49335 Apr 27, 2013
6 months after Sandy, thousands homeless in NY, NJ

Where is Obama at?

Did he forget these people?

Must be busy playing another round of golf.
trolling like a boss

Hazleton, PA

#49336 Apr 27, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Where is Obama at?
The election is over. They can go fk themselves.
Virtual Reality

Baltimore, MD

#49337 Apr 27, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
I support Governor King from Jim Thorpe. Governor King will keep the dead injun in Mauch Chunk.
I see that your twin brother from Mississippi got arrested today in the Ricin scare. Man, he looks just like you too.
Just another Wacy Waco Weetardo I guess....you guys are going to pay though..just a matter of time for you too.
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#49338 Apr 27, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Where is Obama at?
Chris ( republican )Christie got the money to rebuild his state,did he spend all those billions on hamburgers and pizzas? LMAO!

Maybe call the guy up on the teabag hotline.......LMAO
3 years 8 month for Obama!!

HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
GW Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#49339 Apr 27, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Where is Obama at?
Catastrophe in Big Easy Demonstrates Big Government’s Failure

September 19, 2005
You’ve got to hand it to the advocates of big government. They’re never embarrassed by the failures of government. On the contrary, the state’s every malfunction is declared a reason to give government more money and more power.

Take Hurricane Katrina, a colossal failure of government at every level—federal, state, and local. Thirteen days after the hurricane, the Sunday Washington Post blared,“The Steady Buildup to a City’s Chaos/Confusion Reigned at Every Level of Government.”

And what’s the response of the big-government crowd?“The era of small government is over.”“It’s libertarianism, more than anything else, that has transformed [New Orleans] into an immense morgue.”“Americans living along the Gulf Coast have now reaped the consequences of that hostility … to the role of government as a force for good.”

Let’s look at the facts. Government failed to plan. Government spent $50 billion a year on homeland security without, apparently, preparing itself to deal with a widely predicted natural disaster. Government was sluggish in responding to the disaster. Government kept individuals, businesses, and charities from responding as quickly as they wanted. And at the deepest level, government so destroyed wealth and self-reliance in the people of New Orleans that they were unable to fend for themselves in a crisis.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/c...

Another cluster f*@K by Bush.

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

3 years 8 months for Obama..........
yeah baby!!
LMAO!

Bring on Hillary in 2016!!!!!
Virtual Reality

Baltimore, MD

#49340 Apr 27, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Chris ( republican )Christie got the money to rebuild his state,did he spend all those billions on hamburgers and pizzas? LMAO!
Maybe call the guy up on the teabag hotline.......LMAO
3 years 8 month for Obama!!
HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Dave be careful...you don't know who you're dealing with here. Dave Rogers is an official internet bad ass. He's baddddd. I'm telling you that he's no TaxNoMore puussy type.
You're right about one thing...he does like Extreme teabagging activities though.

Hey, did you see how much the guy that got arrested today in the Ricin scare looks like TaxNoMore?....I wonder if its one of his brother-cousins?
Tom is toast

Greencastle, PA

#49341 Apr 27, 2013
Elected in 2010. Off year, zenith of Tea Party, apathetic general public. 2014 will be the end for one term Tom.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49342 Apr 27, 2013

Labor unions that pushed Obamacare through want out

Socialized medicine: good enough for us, but not them

Who knew Obamacare was bad for workers?

Unions,

or rather the professional class of union leaders,

were vehement supporters of Obamacare’s federal

takeover of health care.

Now that they’ve had a chance to actually read the 2,801-page bill and

“find out what is in it,”

they are upset and want out.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/ ...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

If this sounds unbelievable, it’s because it is.

There’s no effort to “exempt” Unions from Obamacare.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49343 Apr 27, 2013

.........."Barack Hussein Obama"

.........."President of the United States of America"

Obama's first term represented his white half,

adding that America will see a blacker,

cooler president named

“Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X”

in the next four years.

Kamala you're "HOT"

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#49344 Apr 27, 2013

The best way to understand this is that liberalism is freedom without responsibility,

freedom without consequence,

and freedom without judgment.

It is the same mentality as a child.

Most people when they're young and don't know anything are liberal,

but as they grow up into adulthood and gain experience and wisdom they naturally realize that life requires responsibilities,

actions have consequences,

and you will be judged on your actions.

Adults who remain liberal have failed to mature.

If you're an adult and you're still liberal you should be ashamed of yourself.

( CNSNews.com )- Marking the third anniversary of Obamacare’s passage,

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said the health care law fulfills the promises of life,

liberty and the pursuit of happiness because it allows people to leave jobs that include health insurance as a benefit:

You can become a “photographer or writer.”

“I’ve always said that the Affordable Care Act is something that was transformative,” Pelosi said Wednesday during a press conference on Capitol Hill marking the upcoming anniversary of the law on March 23.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pelosi-obamac ...

OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!

GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... ..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!

**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49345 Apr 27, 2013
GW Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Catastrophe in Big Easy Demonstrates Big Government’s Failure
September 19, 2005
You’ve got to hand it to the advocates of big government. They’re never embarrassed by the failures of government. On the contrary, the state’s every malfunction is declared a reason to give government more money and more power.
Take Hurricane Katrina, a colossal failure of government at every level—federal, state, and local. Thirteen days after the hurricane, the Sunday Washington Post blared,“The Steady Buildup to a City’s Chaos/Confusion Reigned at Every Level of Government.”
And what’s the response of the big-government crowd?“The era of small government is over.”“It’s libertarianism, more than anything else, that has transformed [New Orleans] into an immense morgue.”“Americans living along the Gulf Coast have now reaped the consequences of that hostility … to the role of government as a force for good.”
Let’s look at the facts. Government failed to plan. Government spent $50 billion a year on homeland security without, apparently, preparing itself to deal with a widely predicted natural disaster. Government was sluggish in responding to the disaster. Government kept individuals, businesses, and charities from responding as quickly as they wanted. And at the deepest level, government so destroyed wealth and self-reliance in the people of New Orleans that they were unable to fend for themselves in a crisis.
LØØK HERE:
http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/c...
Another cluster f*@K by Bush.
HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
3 years 8 months for Obama..........
yeah baby!!
LMAO!
Bring on Hillary in 2016!!!!!
You post as me then you use one of your West Mifflin names to bash me. Boy , you really need to get your find a better way to entertain yourself. This is not normal. Let it go sonny, find some one else to stalk and worship. LOL
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#49346 Apr 27, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You post as me then you use one of your West Mifflin names to bash me. Boy , you really need to get your find a better way to entertain yourself. This is not normal. Let it go sonny, find some one else to stalk and worship. LOL
Just putting up counter attacks of your insane remarks about Obama not helping victims of hurricane sandy dude,,,,seems like Bush did even worse with katrina victims, no matter what you have I have counter attack it, you're all washed up dude,every thing you posted i counter posted your BS.LMAO!

keep drinking that sean hannity nut juice, fox news
keeps thier morons coming back for more.......LOL!

I use your name cause i like dorky names......HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]