Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,232)

Showing posts 44,621 - 44,640 of51,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rupert

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Well first of all, Wolfgang Puck, is NOT American, he is Austrian..Soooo since you had that wrong, I would bet the rest of your post is clueless. So I don't take people like you serious. Come back when you have a clue.
See this is exactly why people hate your friggin guts buddy.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolf puppy the ignorant one is proving that again with the typical falsehood claim that im someone other then bobby6464 but I have come to expect nothing less. I am a liberal and the president is Mr. Obama. The racial hating tea bags was against that from happening, but America said loud and Clear F a tea bag limbaugh nut juice guzzler. Wolf puppy, did that anger your ignorant ass? At least when we liberals put Mrs. Clinton as the next president you can look on the bright side and say out loud at least she isn't black, huh dumb ass wolf puppy?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one friggin idiot Taxi...go fck yourself ok...everybody understand that.
You aren't very smart,are you? You assume I am Taxnomore. Have you not noticed there is a toatally different style of posts?Well obviously not.

One thing is apparent...I intimidate you.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is exactly why people hate your friggin guts buddy.
What? You prefer to be ignorant rather then someone like me tell you that you are wrong? I bet you won't call Puck an American again....see you learned something from mem. But rather then be appreciative, you are angry.Weird....
solo digo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Well first of all, Wolfgang Puck, is NOT American, he is Austrian..Soooo since you had that wrong, I would bet the rest of your post is clueless. So I don't take people like you serious. Come back when you have a clue.
I guess Mr Rupert is right, you are a f'in idiot, Wolfgang Puck may be austrian but is known for American Cuisine , but I see you behaving as a typical tight assed conservative though, put some info out there to prove you wrong and you got a wild hair up your ass now and you're all upset, you refuse to accept it and now come the insults making you look like a true republican, errrr I mean assholian. Here is more Wolfgang stuff : EVH Wolfgang Guitars made famous by Eddie Van Halen, bully named Wolfgang in Hey,Arnold cartoons.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Rupert wrote:
Well the Narcisistic Personality Disorder is quite evident as well with Wolfie TaxNoMore Mozart. This disorder which features an exagerated superiorty complex with him his superior spelling skills over liberals but this type of mental malfunctioning actually masks extreme low self esteem. He's actually a piece of sht.
But he knows that already...hahahhahahaha
By the way....it's EXAGGERATED and SUPERIORITY?

There...you learned how to spell two new words.
solo digo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what is interesting....I have never heard of you until today, yet you seem to know me, the same goes for Solo Digo. The two of you appear out of no where and have nothing but hatred for me. So tell me, tolerant, loving liberals, what is your real post name?
The two of you sure are angry and hateful and this is the first I have encountered you. Hmmmmm..
I am curious....why are liberals such foul mouthed, enraged and angry,when they try to promote tolerance and love for all? Could it be because they are fakes?:-)Looks that way now doesn't it?
you are curious as to why liberals are foul mouthed? Well the answer is that we have to share the world with simple minded theorists like you who think they are always right but are totally clueless.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>you are curious as to why liberals are foul mouthed? Well the answer is that we have to share the world with simple minded theorists like you who think they are always right but are totally clueless.
Well if you want to bring new people to your side, your foul mouth sure "ain't gonna do it". So again, if you want people on your side....act with some intelligence instead of gutter mentality.
solo digo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> By the way....it's EXAGGERATED and SUPERIORITY?
There...you learned how to spell two new words.
aahhhh yesss! Two words you know how to spell since you see them all over your psychiatric medical history reports!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Mr Rupert is right, you are a f'in idiot, Wolfgang Puck may be austrian but is known for American Cuisine , but I see you behaving as a typical tight assed conservative though, put some info out there to prove you wrong and you got a wild hair up your ass now and you're all upset, you refuse to accept it and now come the insults making you look like a true republican, errrr I mean assholian. Here is more Wolfgang stuff : EVH Wolfgang Guitars made famous by Eddie Van Halen, bully named Wolfgang in Hey,Arnold cartoons.
What info did you put out there that proved me wrong? I believe it was the other way around. It was also you that lost control with the foul language and had the wild hair and became upset.

Oh by the way...you are wrong and I need to correct you...AGAIN. I am not a republican. You really should not ASSume things.

Younreally should go to bed...each post of yours is looking more and more simple minded.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Ole Marisa, Winston, Peanut, Huh, Wolfgang has quite the fan club :-)
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Ole Marisa, Winston, Peanut, Huh, Wolfgang has quite the fan club :-)
Hi Dan, how's it going?

I'm sorry to see you are still obsessing over Marisa, Winston, etc. Must be rough going thru the day thinking about them

Did Rupert and Sole Digo send you out to help them? They haven't been doing too good. I have been beating them up pretty good. But never fear Really/DTM to the rescue!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>aahhhh yesss! Two words you know how to spell since you see them all over your psychiatric medical history reports!
How preceptive of you to admit I am superior.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Solo digo, funny thing about your isp address of United States. It's blank. Try clicking on it and it's nothing. Hmmmm, looks like you and Rupert are the same posters. Not too smart are you? Rather obvious.
solo digo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>How preceptive of you to admit I am superior.
yeah I admit it! You are so clueless of an insult in front of you. You are a superior nutjob.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Mr Rupert is right, you are a f'in idiot, Wolfgang Puck may be austrian but is known for American Cuisine , but I see you behaving as a typical tight assed conservative though, put some info out there to prove you wrong and you got a wild hair up your ass now and you're all upset, you refuse to accept it and now come the insults making you look like a true republican, errrr I mean assholian. Here is more Wolfgang stuff : EVH Wolfgang Guitars made famous by Eddie Van Halen, bully named Wolfgang in Hey,Arnold cartoons.
Are you aware that EVH's son is called Wolfie? His name is Wolfgang. I bet you didn't even know that, otherwise you would have mentioned it.

There. something else you now know...thanks to me.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I admit it! You are so clueless of an insult in front of you. You are a superior nutjob.
You just can't stop with the name calling can you? Are you that insecure that you have to resort to school yard behavior?

I have become bored with you. Time for me to get out the classics and do some reading.

Don't lose too much sleep over me..........
elderly patient

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Are you aware that EVH's son is called Wolfie? His name is Wolfgang. I bet you didn't even know that, otherwise you would have mentioned it.
There. something else you now know...thanks to me.
I knew that! It's on internet on a few websites
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't very smart,are you? You assume I am Taxnomore. Have you not noticed there is a toatally different style of posts?Well obviously not.
One thing is apparent...I intimidate you.
Who is Tannomore? I couldn't find any or her or his posts, another forum?
jmdammit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Fight nice girls....by the way ...in 2010 I supported Jack Wwagner ...a democrat...a conservative democrat (if they make such a thing)...certainly not a "Wingnut' or a "Right Winger'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,621 - 44,640 of51,334
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 16 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Gallitzen Hotel Apr 17 Exnewken 1
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '13 fricano 15
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••