bobby64

Seattle, WA

#48659 Mar 27, 2013
Preach On Racial Hating TAXI Tea Bag Warrior Fighting For Limbaugh.
Condi Rice

West Mifflin, PA

#48661 Mar 27, 2013
Cost of two wars that Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice war crimes.......... " Yes, our intelligence told us ( I mean we told them ) that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction" - George W Bush

Cost of Bush's two wars,,,,,,,,,

http://costofwar.com/

How has the U.S. paid for the wars so far? The United States paid for past wars by raising taxes and or selling war bonds. The current wars were paid for almost entirely by borrowing. This borrowing has raised the U.S. budget deficit, increased the national debt, and had other macroeconomic effects, such as raising interest rates. The U.S. must also pay interest on the borrowed money. The interest paid on Pentagon spending alone, so far (from 2001 through FY 2013) is about $259 billion in current dollars.

The U.S. also increased spending on homeland security by more than $455 billion beyond the levels already in place. We include this as excess spending on homeland security that occurred as a result of the war on terror. Considered by many an important part of domestic mobilization for the wars, there continue to be questions about the effectiveness of this spending.

What has already been spent to care for the medical and disability needs of U.S. veterans? The U.S. has already spent $135 billion for both medical care and disability for more than a million veterans of these wars. Each day, more veterans continue to apply to receive their benefits.

Obligations for Future Spending: The costs of war don't end when the fighting stops. Specifically, the U.S. has incurred obligations by fighting the wars. For example, the U.S. is obligated to pay the future medical and disability costs of veterans. As in past wars, medical and disability costs will peak in about 30 to 40 years, totaling an estimated $754 billion.

Unless the U.S. immediately repays the money borrowed for war, there will also be future interest payments. We estimate that interest payments could total about $1 trillion dollars by 2023, or $7 trillion by 2053.

Damn ,those Obama phones are breaking the bank!!

Mission accomplished!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48662 Mar 27, 2013
.
.
.

CBO: America Will Never See Full Employment Under Obama

CNSNews.com )- The Congressional Budget Office is now projecting that the U.S. economy will never achieve full employment during the eight years Barack Obama serves as president.

That would make Obama the only American president during the post-World War II era who never presided over a year in which the U.S. economy offered full employment to the American people.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cbo-america-w...

.......

.
.
.
.
.
.

obummer, a four year failure.....going on eight
Condi Rice

West Mifflin, PA

#48663 Mar 27, 2013
What has already been spent to care for the medical and disability needs of U.S. veterans? The U.S. has already spent $135 billion for both medical care and disability for more than a million veterans of these wars. Each day, more veterans continue to apply to receive their benefits.

Damn those 47% ers...they are moochers !!!!!!!

Free hand outs have to stop !!!!!!!

" I dont care about the 47%,they are all moochers living off of the government"-Mitt Romney
Condi Rice

West Mifflin, PA

#48664 Mar 27, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bush_missio...

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
The other thumb was up his ass!
LOLOLOLOLOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48665 Mar 27, 2013
Condi Rice wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F ile:Bush_mission_accomplished. jpg
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
The other thumb was up his ass!
LOLOLOLOLOL!
..........

.
.
.

CBO: America Will Never See Full Employment Under Obama

.
.
.
.
.
.

obummer, a four year failure.....going on eight
Bill

West Mifflin, PA

#48666 Mar 27, 2013
clinton 2016!
yeah baby!
LOLOL!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48667 Mar 27, 2013
.
.
.
.
.

clinton 2016!
yeah baby!
LOLOL!!LOLOL!!LOLOL!!LOLOL!!LO LOL!!

..........

“Benghazi"

“Benghazi”,” Benghazi "

.
.
.
.

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word

“Benghazi"

I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly that name

Will never be the same

To me

“Benghazi"

I just heard of an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly I found

How wonderful a sound

Can be

“Benghazi

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying.

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

“Benghazi",“Benghazi "

“Benghazi"

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

“Benghazi"

//////////

.
.
.
.
.

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

-Barry Insane obummer
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48668 Mar 27, 2013
.
.
.

2008:

“Let me say as simply as I can, transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.

I will also hold myself as president to a new standard of openness…But the mere fact that you have the legal power to keep something secret does not mean you should always use it.”

.
.
.
.

From a 2009 memo:

“The government should not keep information confidential merely because public officials might be embarrassed by disclosure. because errors or failures might be revealed or because of speculative or abstract fears.”

.
.
.

2011:

“There may be a situation here in which a serious mistake was made and if that’s the case we will find out and hold someone accountable,” Obama said about Fast and Furious.

..........

.
.
.
.
.
.

obummer, a four year failure.....going on eight
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48669 Mar 27, 2013
Condi Rice wrote:
Cost of two wars that Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice war crimes.......... " Yes, our intelligence told us ( I mean we told them ) that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction" - George W Bush
Cost of Bush's two wars,,,,,,,,,
http://costofwar.com/
How has the U.S. paid for the wars so far? The United States paid for past wars by raising taxes and or selling war bonds. The current wars were paid for almost entirely by borrowing. This borrowing has raised the U.S. budget deficit, increased the national debt, and had other macroeconomic effects, such as raising interest rates. The U.S. must also pay interest on the borrowed money. The interest paid on Pentagon spending alone, so far (from 2001 through FY 2013) is about $259 billion in current dollars.
The U.S. also increased spending on homeland security by more than $455 billion beyond the levels already in place. We include this as excess spending on homeland security that occurred as a result of the war on terror. Considered by many an important part of domestic mobilization for the wars, there continue to be questions about the effectiveness of this spending.
What has already been spent to care for the medical and disability needs of U.S. veterans? The U.S. has already spent $135 billion for both medical care and disability for more than a million veterans of these wars. Each day, more veterans continue to apply to receive their benefits.
Obligations for Future Spending: The costs of war don't end when the fighting stops. Specifically, the U.S. has incurred obligations by fighting the wars. For example, the U.S. is obligated to pay the future medical and disability costs of veterans. As in past wars, medical and disability costs will peak in about 30 to 40 years, totaling an estimated $754 billion.
Unless the U.S. immediately repays the money borrowed for war, there will also be future interest payments. We estimate that interest payments could total about $1 trillion dollars by 2023, or $7 trillion by 2053.
Damn ,those Obama phones are breaking the bank!!
Mission accomplished!


What you fail to mention is Obama failed, what is Obama's cost on keeping these these two wars going and not ending them in a timely manor as he promised, going on 5 years and all the other conflicts Obama got us into? Huh? Can you answer this question you POS? No you can't because you cannot find someones opinion to copy and paste.

Are you that stupid that you cannot post your own work and opinions?

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#48670 Mar 27, 2013
Clearfield Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to mention is Obama failed, what is Obama's cost on keeping these these two wars going and not ending them in a timely manor as he promised, going on 5 years and all the other conflicts Obama got us into? Huh? Can you answer this question you POS? No you can't because you cannot find someones opinion to copy and paste.
Are you that stupid that you cannot post your own work and opinions?
The Iraq War has been over for over a year now. Afghanistan is on track to be over this year.

How do you not know this? How do you think we're still fully engaged in both of these wars?
Uncle

West Mifflin, PA

#48671 Mar 27, 2013
Clearfield Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to mention is Obama failed, what is Obama's cost on keeping these these two wars going and not ending them in a timely manor as he promised, going on 5 years and all the other conflicts Obama got us into? Huh? Can you answer this question you POS? No you can't because you cannot find someones opinion to copy and paste.
Are you that stupid that you cannot post your own work and opinions?
WOW!,,, almost 4 more years of pissing and moaning LOL Romney got beat like a rented mule.,
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Obama !
Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!
Uncle

West Mifflin, PA

#48673 Mar 27, 2013
Clearfield Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to mention is Obama failed, what is Obama's cost on keeping these these two wars going and not ending them in a timely manor as he promised, going on 5 years and all the other conflicts Obama got us into? Huh? Can you answer this question you POS? No you can't because you cannot find someones opinion to copy and paste.
Are you that stupid that you cannot post your own work and opinions?
The Generals on the ground decide that,maybe turn off FOX news and watch a more reliable news channel.......
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Four more years
Obama Yeah baby!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48674 Mar 27, 2013
.
.
.

But what about the Iraq war?

Does Barack Obama deserve the credit for ending a war he opposed from the outset,

when he was a state senator?

.
.
.

The last U.S. troops left Iraq in December 2011,

while Barack Obama was president,

but the “status of forces agreement”

that governed the departure of U.S. troops was actually negotiated between Iraqi and U.S. officials in late 2008,

under the auspices of President George W. Bush.

In fact, none other than the Huffington Post actually pointed out that as president,

Obama was actually interested in keeping troops in Iraq past the agreed-upon 2011 deadline,

explaining that “the president ultimately had no choice but to stick to candidate Obama's plan

-- thanks, of all things,

to an agreement signed by George W. Bush.”

Just six months before the Bush deadline,

Obama tried to foist 10,000 U.S. troops on the

Iraqis past 2011.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/05/barack-obam...

..........

obummer, a five year failure.
Laughing at You II

Newark, NJ

#48675 Mar 27, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
But what about the Iraq war?
Does Barack Obama deserve the credit for ending a war he opposed from the outset,
when he was a state senator?
.
.
.
The last U.S. troops left Iraq in December 2011,
while Barack Obama was president,
but the “status of forces agreement”
that governed the departure of U.S. troops was actually negotiated between Iraqi and U.S. officials in late 2008,
under the auspices of President George W. Bush.
In fact, none other than the Huffington Post actually pointed out that as president,
Obama was actually interested in keeping troops in Iraq past the agreed-upon 2011 deadline,
explaining that “the president ultimately had no choice but to stick to candidate Obama's plan
-- thanks, of all things,
to an agreement signed by George W. Bush.”
Just six months before the Bush deadline,
Obama tried to foist 10,000 U.S. troops on the
Iraqis past 2011.
http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/05/barack-obam...
..........
obummer, a five year failure.
The only true failure around here is you Taxi

And we know it and you know it.....

Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...

Hillary 2016. Yeah baby .....

Or maybe the cream of the crop Mitt Romney will rise to the top again but Hillary will cream him and turn him into spoiled milk...just like President Obama did to him

So. Ok Mitt Romney 2016. Hahhahaha. Its possible just think about it
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48676 Mar 27, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iraq War has been over for over a year now. Afghanistan is on track to be over this year.
How do you not know this? How do you think we're still fully engaged in both of these wars?
No shit! Go back an read my post once again and try and pay attention this time. If you're able to accomplish this great feat, post again.
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48677 Mar 27, 2013
Uncle wrote:
<quoted text>The Generals on the ground decide that,maybe turn off FOX news and watch a more reliable news channel.......
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Four more years
Obama Yeah baby!
What does Fox news have to do with my post? Absolutely nothing, you dumb idiot. Sorry I asked for you to post your own opinion. Trying to discuss something with you is like trying to teach a one month old baby to use the crapper. Can't be done.
Clearfield Insider

Clearfield, PA

#48678 Mar 27, 2013
Laughing at You II wrote:
<quoted text>
The only true failure around here is you Taxi
And we know it and you know it.....
Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...
Hillary 2016. Yeah baby .....
Or maybe the cream of the crop Mitt Romney will rise to the top again but Hillary will cream him and turn him into spoiled milk...just like President Obama did to him
So. OK Mitt Romney 2016. Hahhahaha. Its possible just think about it
Why do you post under a West Mifflin address? Don't say you don't. Yeah baby ....., OK, Hahhahaha are a dead giveaway. Not just with this post but with most of your postings. You are not a very good troll.
OUTSIDER

West Mifflin, PA

#48679 Mar 27, 2013
Yeah baby ! LOL!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48680 Mar 27, 2013
Laughing at You II wrote:
<quoted text>
The only true failure around here is you Taxi
And we know it and you know it.....
Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...
Hillary 2016. Yeah baby .....
Or maybe the cream of the crop Mitt Romney will rise to the top again but Hillary will cream him and turn him into spoiled milk...just like President Obama did to him
So. Ok Mitt Romney 2016. Hahhahaha. Its possible just think about it
..........

Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...

Hillary 2016. Yeah baby .....

..........

This lady, Peggy Joseph, thinks Barack Obama will pay for her gas, mortgage, and who knows what else.

&fe ature=related

.........

Barack Obama is not a failure....just ask anyone who isn't a certified idiot like yourself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Mar 24 Gary Pelphrey 5
Apartment Hunting (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jima 1
News Nellie Lou Esworthy (Aug '14) Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
News Woman accused of having sex with boy (Aug '14) Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
News Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]