free lance

West Mifflin, PA

#48474 Mar 21, 2013
the high cost of a barrel of oil is passed on to the consumer in gas prices

the high prices at the grocery store are passed on to the consumer

the high cost of purchasing a car is passed on to the consumer

The high cost of eating out should also be passed along to the consumer

if you cant afford to purchase all of the above products and services may I suggest eating dirt, riding a bike to work and cooking road kill at home

DORK!
Brit

Hyde, PA

#48475 Mar 21, 2013
Nobody they all suck
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48476 Mar 21, 2013
Mitt R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey azzwipe...... give the people who wait on you a decent living wage,thats guaranteed,a tip isnt.
Gratuity isnt a given..a living hourly wage is.
Sometimes if the food ordered is uncooked,overcooked, is cold, not what you ordered, is slow,ect,ect, and MOST people always take this out on the waitress/waiter even thought it's not their fault.
Give the people that work for you a living wage and some healthcare. We are not living in the 60's anymore where 7 bucks an hour meant something. If it raises the prices in a restaurant, so be it, if you think it's too expensive then dont eat out.
I tip accordingly and depends on the service I get and my food is warm and what I ordered. Even though we take our frustrations out on the person serving us it's not always their fault. In this case we shoot the messenger it goes with the job.
With a living wage you know what you are making when business is slow or when it's busy...tips cant do that.
Typical teabagger response for not making a living wage for those who wait on you hand and foot....See you in 2016
HAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LOSER!

You are one indoctrinated obummer parrot drone

Why Work?

December 10, 2010 11:12 A.M.

By Veronique de Rugy

Why, indeed?

Over at Zero Hedge, Tyler Durden has an interesting answer:

Emmerich analyzes disposable income and economic benefits among several key income classes and comes to the stunning (and verifiable) conclusion that

“a one-parent family of three making $14,500 a year

(minimum wage)

has more disposable income than a family making $60,000 a year.”

And that excludes benefits from Supplemental Security Income disability checks.

America is now a country which punishes those middle-class people who not only try to work hard, but avoid scamming the system.

More data here:

http://www.marklevinshow.com/goout.asp...

"Baaaaaaaaa ...Rack","Baaaaaaaaa ....Rack","Baaaaaaaa aRack",

"Raise minimum wage"

BaaaaaaaaaRack,BaaaaaaaaaRack,

It won't cost a dime!!!!

It won't cost a dime!!!!

BaaaaaaaaaRack

"Raise minimum wage"

It won't cost a dime!!!!

BaaaaaaaaaRack

warrior for the middle class,warrior for the middle class

BaaaaaaaaaRack

It won't cost a dime!!!!

It won't cost a dime!!!!

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrack!!!!!!!!!!

LOSER!

You are one indoctrinated obummer drone
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48477 Mar 21, 2013
free lance wrote:
the high cost of a barrel of oil is passed on to the consumer in gas prices
the high prices at the grocery store are passed on to the consumer
the high cost of purchasing a car is passed on to the consumer
The high cost of eating out should also be passed along to the consumer
if you cant afford to purchase all of the above products and services may I suggest eating dirt, riding a bike to work and cooking road kill at home
DORK!

"first of all, give an honor to God

-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!

A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.

That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.

The figure is up from 89 million in January.

The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.

That number does not include members

If you cant afford to purchase all of the above products and services may I suggest eating dirt, riding a bike to work and cooking road kill at home.

OooBaaaaaaaaaaaaMaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!

GIVE......MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... ..MOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE!

**THRUST!**THRUST!**THRUST!*

I suggest eating dirt, riding a bike to work and cooking road kill at home.
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#48478 Mar 21, 2013
lets keep the 47% right where they are now as Romney suggested,why over pay someone a few more bucks let them work for 5 bucks an hour.
this is a GOP solution to all our problems
HAAAAAAAA!
yeahhhh babyyyy

West Mifflin, PA

#48479 Mar 21, 2013
Dr. Ben Carson: Can rising conservative star really fulfill GOP dreams?

An African American running for president for the GOP?

It can happen.....

LØØK HERE:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2013/...

"We'll have those n**gers voting for the next 200 years"-Lyndon B Johnson
yeahhhh babyyyy

West Mifflin, PA

#48480 Mar 21, 2013
If the GOP comes up with a black gay latino they could pull it off in 2016

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
OSCAR THE LIB

Louisville, KY

#48481 Mar 21, 2013
Hey azzipe!!! Gratuity is a nice cash income hidden from uncle Sam. It is also a decent living wage. Maybe that is why you don't like it. If a lazy lib can't tax it ,then the system should be changed to where he can get his greedy,worthless,lazy little meat hooks on it.

Maybe a restauraunt should be forced to raise their prices to 100 dollar a plate and then see what gratuity really means to the unemployed. How about forcing a restaurant to pay obamacare and see what a 29 hr work week will do for gratuity. You libs are botttom thinkers and soon your good intentions will force Americans to eat out at garbage cans.
Mitt R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey azzwipe...... give the people who wait on you a decent living wage,thats guaranteed,a tip isnt.
Gratuity isnt a given..a living hourly wage is.
Sometimes if the food ordered is uncooked,overcooked, is cold, not what you ordered, is slow,ect,ect, and MOST people always take this out on the waitress/waiter even thought it's not their fault.
Give the people that work for you a living wage and some healthcare. We are not living in the 60's anymore where 7 bucks an hour meant something. If it raises the prices in a restaurant, so be it, if you think it's too expensive then dont eat out.
I tip accordingly and depends on the service I get and my food is warm and what I ordered. Even though we take our frustrations out on the person serving us it's not always their fault. In this case we shoot the messenger it goes with the job.
With a living wage you know what you are making when business is slow or when it's busy...tips cant do that.
Typical teabagger response for not making a living wage for those who wait on you hand and foot....See you in 2016
HAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LOSER!
taxable income

West Mifflin, PA

#48482 Mar 21, 2013
OSCAR THE LIB wrote:
Hey azzipe!!! Gratuity is a nice cash income hidden from uncle Sam. It is also a decent living wage. Maybe that is why you don't like it. If a lazy lib can't tax it ,then the system should be changed to where he can get his greedy,worthless,lazy little meat hooks on it.
Maybe a restauraunt should be forced to raise their prices to 100 dollar a plate and then see what gratuity really means to the unemployed. How about forcing a restaurant to pay obamacare and see what a 29 hr work week will do for gratuity. You libs are botttom thinkers and soon your good intentions will force Americans to eat out at garbage cans.
<quoted text>
A percentage of tips have to be claimed as income.........LOL! they do pay taxes on those tips....you must eat out a lot......i cant recall a waitress or a waiter working 40 hrs a week....if there are they are in the lower percentile goof.
I bet you eat TV dinners at home
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
taxable income

West Mifflin, PA

#48483 Mar 21, 2013
Tips are an important part of most restaurant servers' incomes; some waiters and waitresses earn the majority of their income from tips. Like other income, you have to report your tips and pay taxes on them – all of them. You’re supposed to report all your tips to your employer so he can withhold the proper taxes from your paychecks. If you don’t report tips to your employer, you must report them on your federal income tax form and pay income taxes, Social Security and Medicare taxes on the full amount.

My mistake I said a percentage but it's ALL tips that are taxable

LØØK HERE:

http://work.chron.com/much-tips-waitresses-ne...

These waitresses cant hide their money like Romney.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Keep voting Republican ..........HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48484 Mar 21, 2013
D Cheney wrote:
lets keep the 47% right where they are now as Romney suggested,why over pay someone a few more bucks let them work for 5 bucks an hour.
HAAAAAAAA!
In a rare, candid interview, former Vice President Dick Cheney admitted he regrets that he couldn’t produce more casualties in the decade-long conflict.

http://www.theonion.com/video/ten-years-later...
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48485 Mar 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
In a rare, candid interview, former Vice President Dick Cheney admitted he regrets that he couldn’t produce more casualties in the decade-long conflict.
http://www.theonion.com/video/ten-years-later...
I keep forgetting that it is 2013 and Obama is president, not Bush. I really need to get with current events and the current year. Makes me look somewhat clueless and thick headed.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48487 Mar 21, 2013
D Cheney wrote:
HAAAAAAAA!

"Baaaaaaaaa ...Rack","Baaaaaaaaa ....Rack","Baaaaaaaa aRack",

"Raise minimum wage"

It won't cost a dime!!!!

It won't cost a dime!!!!

BaaaaaaaaaRack

"Raise minimum wage"

It won't cost a dime!!!!

BaaaaaaaaaRack

warrior for the middle class,warrior for the middle class

BaaaaaaaaaRack

It won't cost a dime!!!!

It won't cost a dime!!!!

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrack!!!!!!!!!!

LOSER!

You are one indoctrinated obummer drone
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48488 Mar 21, 2013
yeahhhh babyyyy wrote:
If the GOP comes up with a black gay latino they could pull it off in 2016
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

If the GOP comes up with a black transgendered lesbian in a wheelchair.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Willard

Washington, DC

#48489 Mar 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I keep forgetting that it is 2013 and Obama is president, not Bush. I really need to get with current events and the current year. Makes me look somewhat clueless and thick headed.
No fake Really...you didn't forget

We are all still living under the black cloud from the trillion dollar debacle called the Iraq War...remember when we were honing in on Osama Bin Laudin in Bora Bora and we were creaming the Talliban back into pre-stone age...remember that...please jog your memory.
Then we just all of sudden declared old Saddam needed a spanking and George Bush said that he wasn't worried about Bin Laudin...
Oh, Well Cheneys Halibutan needed the taxpayers money but they did get a little greedy and took advantage of Cheneys inside advantage...but Cheney didn't pay it any mind...hey it wasn't his money was it? Or was it?

Thats when George Bush showed his true colors ....you could say that it was his own 47% ers moment....get it.

Then all the deregulation...but we learned our lesson from an earlier Bushy episode that prompted the need for a Resolution Trust Corporation that ended up costing the US taxpayer billions and that was in 80's currency too....were probably still feeling the effects of that corrupt debacle today.
See the pattern ....cause-effect ...from the 80's

Ok cause effect....American Revolution ....we still free from British Rule
Well maybe you aren't because you don't feel that past events have any effect on present day mattes.

So...long live the quenn you friggin idiot child.

What about the Civil War?....I guess nothing has changed in your mind...wonderful....so this had no effect ...didn't effect the way things are today..Do you still own another human being? You know past events have absolutely no effect on the present...

I know you have these limitation....its you Autism.

See its callled CAUSE- EFFECT. Read your Socrates and weep

I still think you're mother hates your guts just like I knew your from Corry.
Come on admit it ...its your mommy isn't it?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#48491 Mar 22, 2013
First Lady Bill Clinton just rolls off the tongue;

If the 2016 presidential election were held today, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would win Florida if she were to run against Gov. Jeb Bush or U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll.

Clinton has double-digit leads over Bush and Rubio in an early look at the 2016 presidential election, the poll states.

Clinton leads Bush 51 – 40 percent and bested Sen. Rubio 52 – 41 percent in a poll of registered Florida voters.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/political/hillar...
dems win again

West Mifflin, PA

#48492 Mar 22, 2013
Hillary in 2016
Yeah baby!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48493 Mar 22, 2013

OBAMA IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS BEGIN!

By Hideaki Tailor on February 9, 2013

“The days of Czars and Executive orders in order to sidestep Congress should end and if it takes an impeachment to do that, well… it is something I and many other Americans would support,” said another prominent Republican Congressman.

“We have a President who believes our Constitution is just a ‘historical document’ that is not fit to determine how our country is run anymore,” said the Congressman.

Hillary in 2016

Yeah baby!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48494 Mar 22, 2013

In Obama's White House, women on average earn only 88.3 percent of what the men earn.

President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to help women fight back against pay discrimination.

He understands that when women are paid less than men for the same work, it hurts the entire family.

obummer is a Liar, just like Dan the Man Chambersburg

Liar Since: 2008
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48495 Mar 22, 2013
Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
No fake Really...you didn't forget
We are all still living under the black cloud from the trillion dollar debacle called the Iraq War...remember when we were honing in on Osama Bin Laudin in Bora Bora and we were creaming the Talliban back into pre-stone age...remember that...please jog your memory.
Then we just all of sudden declared old Saddam needed a spanking and George Bush said that he wasn't worried about Bin Laudin...
Oh, Well Cheneys Halibutan needed the taxpayers money but they did get a little greedy and took advantage of Cheneys inside advantage...but Cheney didn't pay it any mind...hey it wasn't his money was it? Or was it?
Thats when George Bush showed his true colors ....you could say that it was his own 47% ers moment....get it.
Then all the deregulation...but we learned our lesson from an earlier Bushy episode that prompted the need for a Resolution Trust Corporation that ended up costing the US taxpayer billions and that was in 80's currency too....were probably still feeling the effects of that corrupt debacle today.
See the pattern ....cause-effect ...from the 80's
Ok cause effect....American Revolution ....we still free from British Rule
Well maybe you aren't because you don't feel that past events have any effect on present day mattes.
So...long live the quenn you friggin idiot child.
What about the Civil War?....I guess nothing has changed in your mind...wonderful....so this had no effect ...didn't effect the way things are today..Do you still own another human being? You know past events have absolutely no effect on the present...
I know you have these limitation....its you Autism.
See its callled CAUSE- EFFECT. Read your Socrates and weep
I still think you're mother hates your guts just like I knew your from Corry.
Come on admit it ...its your mommy isn't it?

USDA combats ‘mountain pride,’ self-reliance to boost food stamp rolls

The USDA has adopted a range of strategies and programs designed to bring more people to SNAP, including taking on “pride.”

A 2011 Hunger Champions Award document reveals that local assistance offices have been rewarded for “counteracting” pride and pushing more people to sign up for benefits.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/03/usda-combat ...

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Apartment Hunting Sep 2 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Loretto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE