|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text> Sure, stop in, judge a few posts then run.
Why not run to McDonalld's for a late night Extra Value Meal?
Some McDonald's open until 2 A.M..See your local retailer for details.
No ethics DTM Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Man didn't out anyone, I outed TaxNoMore, a realtor from Erie. The nutjob Marisa, winston, peanut, huh, wolfgang, and whatever other name it uses, has it so bad for Dan that she blames him for all my post, she needs to seek psychological help and Dan needs to seek a restraining order.
Yep! Here it is again....Really coming to the defense of DTM. Get help, Danny boy, the real nutjob. No one has it bad for you, except you. Ever hear the saying "A legend in his own mind"? Well that's you, Danny boy.
Mitch M

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

President Obama has achieved more than some people realize. Here is a list of some of this major accomplishments. It is an impressive list, considering the economic shambles and expensive foreign wars he inherited from George W. Bush.(The Republicans never mention Bush now. In 2001 he inherited a healthy economy and ruined it. He inherited a shrinking deficit, and expanded it. He inherited a nation at peace, and started two expensive wars that were still going on when he left office.)

He rescued the auto industry, and now GM and Chrysler are healthier than they've ever been. The American auto industry has added nearly a quarter of a million jobs since June 2009.
In contrast, Romney published an op-ed piece saying that the Federal government should not help GM and Chrysler, and that bankruptcy was the best option.

However Romney didnt say "Let the banks fail", just "Let Detroit fail" , since he got a ton of money from them during his campaign. Why let the banks fail when you need money from them.

His Recovery Act helped to stave off a second Great Depression.
Many of the Republicans in Congress opposed this Act.
He pushed through middle-class tax cuts that saved the typical family $3,600 over the last four years.

He has signed 18 tax cuts for small businesses since taking office.

There have been 5.2 million new private-sector jobs over the last 31 months, and the unemployment is at its lowest level since President Obama took office.

He ordered the overhaul of federal regulations to make them more practical and efficient. In the next five years this will save businesses $10 billion.

He created a landmark Wall Street reform that reins in abuses that led to the financial crisis and ends the era of taxpayer bailouts and "too big to fail."
Republicans de-regulated the financial industry and during the GW Bush years neglected their duty to keep an eye on it.

Wall Street reform created the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the nation's first federal agency focused solely on consumer financial protection. The Bureau protects families from unfair and abusive financial practices from Wall Street and the financial industry.
Republicans fought the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and when it was passed into law, they delayed the appointment of administrators to run it.

Obama has accomplished a great deal despite the weak economy and the angry and negative Republican approach to government. He deserves four more years, and the American people deserve a far more constructive Congress to help solve their problems.

Why do the Republicans hate this country?

LØØK HERE:

http://aftertheamericancentury.blogspot.com/2... #!/2012/10/what-has-obama-done -achievements-since.html
Mitt R

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Showers Romney Campaign With Donations, Abandons Obama

In 2008 employees of the leading investment bank donated a little more than $1 million to Obama. That was more than four times the sum they gave to John McCain, and it made Goldman, in effect, the second-largest donor to the Obama campaign. But so far in the 2012 cycle, theJournal reports, Goldman employees have chipped in a paltry $136,000 to the incumbent, and have donated nearly $900,000 to the Romney campaign.

Of course, it’s not just about what Obama has said and done. Part of the support of Wall Street for Romney can be chalked up to what Romney stands for, and who he is. Romney has pledged to do away with what he calls the “excessive regulations” that Obama has enacted. He’s pledged to keep the Bush tax cuts intact, and to enact new ones. And while he spent most of his professional career in Massachusetts, Romney, as a private-equity titan, was very much a part of the large Wall Street ecosystem.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

Neil Barofsky: Obama's Wall Street Reforms Deserve An 'F' Grade

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

No ethics DTM Really wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! Here it is again....Really coming to the defense of DTM. Get help, Danny boy, the real nutjob. No one has it bad for you, except you. Ever hear the saying "A legend in his own mind"? Well that's you, Danny boy.
I'm obviously a legend in YOUR mind. You attribute all sorts of powers to me. LOL!
Ronald McDonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
Obama has accomplished a great deal despite the weak economy and the angry and negative Republican approach to government.
He deserves four more years,
and the American people deserve a far more constructive Congress to help solve their problems.
LØØK HERE:
Bernanke Delivers $85 **BILLION**-A-Month
Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%
http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/201 ...
1 Million 700 thousand one year jobs @$50,000 / year ....... per month
obummer, a four year failure
There nothing but love for our tasty breakfast. Most McDonald's are open at 6 A.M. Or earlier.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

old geezer wrote:
<quoted text>in reference to dining, what are your thoughts about muff diving?
I think that people have the right to eat whatever they want, particularly in the privacy of their own home.

:)
tirebiter

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Obama has accomplished a great deal despite the weak economy and the angry and negative Republican approach to government.
He deserves four more years,
and the American people deserve a far more constructive Congress to help solve their problems.
LØØK HERE:
Bernanke Delivers $85 **BILLION**-A-Month
Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%
http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/201 ...
1 Million 700 thousand one year jobs @$50,000 / year ....... per month
obummer, a four year failure
Nobodys buying what you're selling, Romney lost.
Dennis Hopper

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Man didn't out anyone, I outed TaxNoMore, a realtor from Erie. The nutjob Marisa, winston, peanut, huh, wolfgang, and whatever other name it uses, has it so bad for Dan that she blames him for all my post, she needs to seek psychological help and Dan needs to seek a restraining order.
The real Really speaks the truth...

But the Nut Job sociopaths that you have aforementioned here will never believe you...
They are always and as usual stuck in stupid.
Hence they believe whatever is most convienient and what best fits their absurd ideologies regardless of truth or even logic and yes race too.
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Romney/Palin 2016 LMAO!

Did anyone watch those 2 stooges at the CPAC?

And they wonder why their party is in deep trouble Palin is the best thing that can happen to the Democratic Party .....I wont even mention the great Donald Trump's speech there,hope he keeps yapping and takes the GOP over the cliff into self destruction.
LOL!
No ethics DTM Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm obviously a legend in YOUR mind. You attribute all sorts of powers to me. LOL!
You wish! LMAO!!!!
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I agree with you, Dan. They just suffer from Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.
Keep up the good work, buddy boy!
Corbett blows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Send Corbett into orbit!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Only in your mind Dan the Man, only in your mind.

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

G Bush wrote:
Romney/Palin 2016 LMAO!
Did anyone watch those 2 stooges at the CPAC?
And they wonder why their party is in deep trouble Palin is the best thing that can happen to the Democratic Party .....I wont even mention the great Donald Trump's speech there,hope he keeps yapping and takes the GOP over the cliff into self destruction.
LOL!
I did, apparently you didn't. LMAO Go eat a muffin punk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

No ethics DTM Really wrote:
<quoted text>You wish! LMAO!!!!
Just commenting on what exists, not what I wish for.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text> Only in your mind Dan the Man, only in your mind.
Not in MY mind. In the mind of the jackass who's obsessed with me.
Really

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, Dan. They just suffer from Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.
Keep up the good work, buddy boy!
Winston posting about Dan the Man as Really again, your one sad mess.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston posting about Dan the Man as Really again, your one sad mess.
Talking to yourself again, Danny the little warrior boy.
show me

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Corbett will be history.Just like his son in law the thief.He might be his cell mate at state.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Thu A Muslims Useful... 3,899
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug 6 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug 5 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1

Search the Loretto Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••