#48285 Mar 15, 2013
petey

West Mifflin, PA

#48287 Mar 15, 2013
LOL
YOURE FIRED

West Mifflin, PA

#48288 Mar 15, 2013
The voice of reason for the GOP....LMAO!

Donald Trump CPAC speech: Is he a Democratic secret agent?(+video)

Will Donald Trump get asked back to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference next time around? At the moment, we’d guess the answer to that is no, as on Friday he delivered a CPAC speech so dismissive of the current Republican Party that it’s plausible he’s a Democratic secret agent sent to destroy the GOP’s morale.

“The Republican Party is in serious trouble,” he said within moments of beginning. It sort of went downhill from there, landing with a thump at bottom: his offer to build a ballroom for the White House (more on that in a moment).

OK, maybe the GOP really is in serious trouble; we get that. But Mr. Trump’s prescription for a turnaround involves either repudiating basic Republican beliefs or doubling down on stuff that’s getting the party in trouble at the moment. The headline on the report of Elspeth Reeve from The Atlantic captures this pretty well:“Donald Trump Fires Everyone’s Ideas.”

For instance, the most basic of GOP aims might be fiscal prudence in regards to US entitlement programs. If we don’t rein in the costs of Medicare, Medicaid, et al., America will go bankrupt and turn into Greece. That’s pretty much a core belief that unites the tea party and establishment Republicans. Even many Democrats know entitlements must be changed: The Obama administration has said it would accept more means testing in the system, for instance.

Trump’s view? Fuggedaboutit. The voters just don’t want their entitlements touched, even tea party voters, he told a surprised CPAC audience.

“As Republicans, if you think you’re going to change very substantially for the worse Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security in any substantial way and at the same time you think you’re going to win elections, it just really is not going to happen,” the mogul/reality-show star said.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vot...

LMAO!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#48289 Mar 15, 2013
Yo can't make this shitz up.

Obama is gay . He used to frequent a Gay Bath House in Chicago called The Man's Country. His closest aid as Senator and as President (Reggie Love) are also gay. He goes on separate Vacations with Michelle because the marriage is a sham.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.vice.com/en_se/read/this-man-has-p...

LMAO!
Jing a Ling

West Mifflin, PA

#48290 Mar 15, 2013
"I mean, come on. What chance does a skinny guy with a dark complexion and a funny name have to get elected president of the United States?"

"The truth is -- I am too skinny to run. At least that's what my friend Chris Christie keeps telling me." -

Bobby Jindal [R] Louisiana Gov

March 15, 2013
Jing a Ling

West Mifflin, PA

#48291 Mar 15, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Obama is gay . He used to frequent a Gay Bath House in Chicago called The Man's Country. His closest aid as Senator and as President (Reggie Love) are also gay. He goes on separate Vacations with Michelle because the marriage is a sham.
LØØK HERE:
LMAO!
LMAO!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#48294 Mar 15, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but if that new information had been given to him by someone not related to him I doubt he would have had such a change of mind/heart.
Yes, of course there is a flip side which is: Sen. Portman never considered how the issues of gay marriage affects people until if affected him.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#48295 Mar 15, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
LØØK HERE:
LMAO!
LOL! You obviously CAN make that shit up. Since that shit's completely made up.

You aren't stupid enough to swallow that shit, are you?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48297 Mar 15, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You obviously CAN make that shit up. Since that shit's completely made up.

You swallow obumbo drone shit everyday.

State Of Denial?- President Obama Claims Won't Cost A Dime - Wake Up Am

Romney victories

West Mifflin, PA

#48298 Mar 15, 2013
."Here Comes The LandSlide" - Dick Morris Predicts Huge Romney Victory! On FOX .

Rove - NY Times polls garbage .

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

LMAO!
Dennis Hopper

Baltimore, MD

#48299 Mar 15, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
You swallow obumbo drone shit everyday.
State Of Denial?- President Obama Claims Won't Cost A Dime - Wake Up Am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b8w0GmPuLakXX
Apparently due to this high class post of yours that explicity exposes you as a man of very high moral fiber like the rest of your so called conservative scum bag vermin brethen but in actuality everyone can now see what a upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht that you reaaly are. So keep up the good work. You're on the right track now....
Ronald McDonald

United States

#48300 Mar 16, 2013
Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently due to this high class post of yours that explicity exposes you as a man of very high moral fiber like the rest of your so called conservative scum bag vermin brethen but in actuality everyone can now see what a upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht that you reaaly are. So keep up the good work. You're on the right track now....
Try my new Fish McBites."Fishy FissSHHHAY". For a limited time only.
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48301 Mar 16, 2013
Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a conservative has nothing to do with TaxNoMore being an "upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht" that has more to do with his profession. I know plenty of decent conservatives but have not yet met an ethical realtor.
No ethics DTM Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48302 Mar 16, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a conservative has nothing to do with TaxNoMore being an "upstanding waste of human flesh/piece of sht" that has more to do with his profession. I know plenty of decent conservatives but have not yet met an ethical realtor.
Two posts written by Effington
Post #1
Romney Ryyan thread
Nov., 27, 2012
I'm also quite sure my identity is known by at least a few topixvisitors and/or posters (I truly appreciate their discretion).

Post #2
Dining thread
Jan., 5, 2013
I think that revealing someone's identity here would be a hugh breach of ethics and civility, let alone an A hole thing to do"

And you, Dan the man have the nerve to call taxno more and realtors unethical.
No ethics DTM Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48303 Mar 16, 2013
Effington wrote:
<quoted text>
I, for one, appreciate that Sen. Portman has the integrity to admit he was wrong and change his position based on new information. This is a trait few conservatives are capable of. Many Republican politicians over the years have had sons and daughters who came out as gay and yet they have stuck to their politically advantageous position again gay marriage.
I don't even have to go into the list of anti-gay politicians and church leaders who were found to be gay themselves (or at least caught doing naughty, gay things). Oh, but then you can always use "the devil made me do it" excuse.
Effington is silent when it comes to his brethen, DTM/Really talking about taxnomore's identity. His first and last name and occupation has been revealed. Yet not peep out of you. Double standards? Hypocrite? Or is just the simple fact that as long as it's not your identity or one of your brethen, it's okay? Sure looks that way.
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48304 Mar 16, 2013
No ethics DTM Really wrote:
<quoted text>Effington is silent when it comes to his brethen, DTM/Really talking about taxnomore's identity. His first and last name and occupation has been revealed. Yet not peep out of you. Double standards? Hypocrite? Or is just the simple fact that as long as it's not your identity or one of your brethen, it's okay? Sure looks that way.
Marisa, get over yourself. By the way, I'm not Dan. Your desperate need for Dan's attention really is pathetic, get help.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48305 Mar 16, 2013
Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>

You've long ago proven that you're a complete moron, but just when I think you can't be a bigger dumbass, you go and set the bar even LOWER.

Congratulations - you're a complete and total dipshit dumbass imbecile.

Oh yeah - and a PROVEN liar.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48306 Mar 16, 2013
Dennis Hopper wrote:
<quoted text>

So keep up the good work. You're on the right track now....

QE4 Is Here: Bernanke Delivers $85 Billion -A-Month Until Unemployment Falls Below 6.5%

Mortgage-backed securities at a pace of $40 billion per month.

The Committee also will purchase longer-term Treasury securities after its program to extend the average maturity of its holdings of Treasury securities is completed at the end of the year, initially at a pace of $45 billion per month.

Has Obama made the economy better or worse?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48307 Mar 16, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>

Come to my office Monday and I'll knock 6% of your teeth out of your stupid face.

You idiot obummer drone.
Really

Landisburg, PA

#48308 Mar 16, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to my office Monday and I'll knock 6% of your teeth out of your stupid face.
You idiot obummer drone.
what time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov 21 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:38PM
You miss DeSean Jackson now, Philadelphia Eagles?
Bleacher Report 6:45 PM
Eagles Should Turn to Matt Barkley in Week 17 If Playoffs out of Question
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Despite Win Redskins' D Still Major Problem
Bleacher Report 7:30 PM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Full Report Card Grades for Washington
ESPN 8:51 PM
Big-play Jackson questions 'naive' Eagles D