TaxNoMore wrote:
"first of all, give an honor to God
-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"
The audience responds with cheers
"stand up"
"stand up"
"stand up"
For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!
A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.
That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.
The figure is up from 89 million in January.
The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.
That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.
Obama's White House jobs council fraud
By Ed Rogers
The president can't manage his own White House jobs council.
The community organizer who never had to account for how well the community was organized can't even manage his own creation.
The story of the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness is a perfect metaphor for the president's hostile view of the private sector and how it can create and supply jobs for Americans.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-insid...
"stand up"
He managed to beat Mitt Romney's ass pretty well. Didn't he?

You know what Id like to see in 2016 is all the usual right wing suspects like 2012. Maybe a few new ones and they fight it out and make their usual outrageous remarks. You know the crew, Herman Cain, Marco Rubio, Newt Gengrich, Sarah Palin...any way wouldn't it be funny if Mitt Romney won the republican primary again.
I'm just sayin...it could happen.
Al Gore

Houtzdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Yo, Tax,

Do you enjoy talking to yourself? Nobody cares! They have been conditioned. LBJ was a shrewd politician who convinced the negro that government cares...the only thing government cares about is their vote. It sure as h... Isn't their economic contribution.
yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Al Gore wrote:
Yo, Tax,
Do you enjoy talking to yourself? Nobody cares! They have been conditioned. LBJ was a shrewd politician who convinced the negro that government cares...the only thing government cares about is their vote. It sure as h... Isn't their economic contribution.
TaxNoMore just posts stuff to impress his #1 fan..........himself.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

"stand up"

Did you happen to hear the description of the deceased Hugo Chavez today?

It was really frightening as it sounded just like a description of Obama.

He managed to beat Mitt Romney's ass pretty well.

Didn't he?

The NAACP did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Another flier disseminated in the Charlotte area made its point more explicitly.

“If you like cotton and want to pick it, vote Mitt Romney on your ticket,” declares the flier, which urges voters to “Re-elect Barack Obama” and states,

“Let’s Move America Forward,” echoing Obama’s 2012 campaign slogan.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/20/pro-obama-e ...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Farnsworth wrote:
<quoted text>
He managed to beat Mitt Romney's ass pretty well. Didn't he?
You know what Id like to see in 2016 is all the usual right wing suspects like 2012. Maybe a few new ones and they fight it out and make their usual outrageous remarks. You know the crew, Herman Cain, Marco Rubio, Newt Gengrich, Sarah Palin...any way wouldn't it be funny if Mitt Romney won the republican primary again.
I'm just sayin...it could happen.

Maybe a few new ones and they fight it out and make their usual outrageous remarks.

“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

yeah wrote:
<quoted text>TaxNoMore just posts stuff to impress his #1 fan..........himself.

yeah
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Those of us who are critics of Obama would have so much more respect and FAITH in him if he STOPPED laying blame everywhere ELSE but at his own feet!!!

Did we take the excuses of the many CEOS whose companies needed bailing out that it was the Board of director's or his/her staff's fault the company failed?

Or did we (and Obama and libs) lay the ENTIRE blame on the CEO?

Do you libs blame congress for anything during the Bush years or BUSH himself?

If you blame BUSH for EVERYTHING bad that happens, BECAUSE he was President, then you totally DEMEAN Obama as LESS than a MAN and leader if you do not hold him to the SAME STANDARD AS BUSH!!

By not holding Obama to the same standard as Bush is RACIST because you are saying a Black man is LESS than a white one as leader (good or bad).... so libs, are you racists?

Did you happen to hear the description of the deceased Hugo Chavez today?

It was really frightening as it sounded just like a description of Obama.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey Dennis Weed, 36 consecutive Months of private sector job growth, unemployment rate drops, the DOW hits record highs each day, all with no help from the obstructionist republican congress.

Keep up the good work President Obama.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Obama Resurrects His Failed 4-Year-Old Agenda

Most of the document sounds and looks familiar, because they offer what Obama promised in a first term:

• Promising to reform the corporate tax code while closing “loopholes” and stop companies from shipping jobs overseas while rewarding them for bringing jobs to the US

• More worker training

• Investing in wind, solar, nuclear, and clean coal while demanding higher gas mileage from vehicles

• Tax breaks for hiring workers

• Hiring another 100,000 teachers

• Continuing to roll out ObamaCare

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2012/10 ...

"stand up"

"stand up"

"stand up"

yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Most of the document sounds and looks familiar, because they offer what Obama promised in a first term:
• Promising to reform the corporate tax code while closing “loopholes” and stop companies from shipping jobs overseas while rewarding them for bringing jobs to the US
• More worker training
• Investing in wind, solar, nuclear, and clean coal while demanding higher gas mileage from vehicles
"stand up"
"stand up"
"stand up"
you are too lonely, you need friends to go visit and visit you. Better yet go get yourself a hooker.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

yeah wrote:
<quoted text>you are too lonely, you need friends to go visit and visit you. Better yet go get yourself a hooker.
hookers have standards.
yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

More Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
hookers have standards.
hahahahahah!
Dear Leader

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

yeah wrote:
<quoted text>you are too lonely, you need friends to go visit and visit you. Better yet go get yourself a hooker.

You sound like daddy Bloomberg, always got your big lib nose in everyone's business.

Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.

We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions.

Try to be interesting.

It would be easier on all of us if you were polite.

If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

More Ron wrote:
Hey Dennis Weed, 36 consecutive Months of private sector job growth, unemployment rate drops, the DOW hits record highs each day, all with no help from the obstructionist republican congress.
Keep up the good work President Obama.
Two posts written by Effington...

1st. Post from the Romney/Ryan thread post #1444, November 27,2012
"I'm also quite sure my identity is known by at least a few topix visitors and/or posters (I truly appreciate their discretion)

2nd. Post from Best Dining thread, January 5, 2013
"I think that revealing someone's identity here would be a hugh breach of ethics and civility, let alone an A-hole thing to do."

Leave it up to a "moron", to have no ethics and civility.
yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Dear Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like daddy Bloomberg, always got your big lib nose in everyone's business.
Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.
We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.
We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions.
Try to be interesting.
It would be easier on all of us if you were polite.
If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.
wow!! Did YOU notice YOUR big nose getting in MY business? How about that? By the way, nothing upsets me.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Two posts written by Effington...
1st. Post from the Romney/Ryan thread post #1444, November 27,2012
"I'm also quite sure my identity is known by at least a few topix visitors and/or posters (I truly appreciate their discretion)
2nd. Post from Best Dining thread, January 5, 2013
"I think that revealing someone's identity here would be a hugh breach of ethics and civility, let alone an A-hole thing to do."
Leave it up to a "moron", to have no ethics and civility.
Priceless, Marisa, Winston, Peanut, Huh, Wolfgang and now fake really talking about ethics and civility. Your such a pompous stooge.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow!! Did YOU notice YOUR big nose getting in MY business? How about that? By the way, nothing upsets me.
He doesn't have a big nose but DAMN BOY; what a huge pasty white forehead. Dude should wear a hat, or maybe a bag over his head.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless, Marisa, Winston, Peanut, Huh, Wolfgang and now fake really talking about ethics and civility. Your such a pompous stooge.
Poor DTM/Really stilll obsessing over Marisa, Winston, Wolfgang, Peanut, Huh.

You have it bad.

I think your alter ego, DTM would call it a derangement syndrome.

Poor sap
Dear Leader

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Our celebrity president is taking some time away from TV appearances and campaigning to actually submit his budget for the upcoming year.

He is already in violation of the law that required him to present his plan to fix our economy on February 4, but the country has its timetable, and he has his.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/08/obamas-late...

You're such a pompous stooge.
Farnsworth

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
• More worker training
"stand up"
"stand up"
"stand up"
He was more successful as President of the US than let's say your messiah Mitt Romnuts.

Just keep on praying to your loser messiah Mitt Romnuts. Oh yeah he will save the American economy from the success's and achievments that Barack Obama has ressurected from the big dump that your previous messiah-in-chief GW Bush left in a brown bag on our porch filled with you know what....

So keep up the good work ....Mitt Romeny in 2016.....yeah baby
Its gonna happen again...watch and see

He will buy his way in again.....hahahahahaa

This is funny but seriously I think Romnuts has a chance this time, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr More Settled Science 3,803
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE