Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47962 Mar 8, 2013
I see ole wolfgang was posting a "really" Thursday evening, I must have touched a nerve when I mentioned her Wednesday evening group love fest.

And the Taxman is back, where you been hiding Taxman? There is a lot of info about TaxNoMore on Erie Topix. So what would you do for a Klondike bar Taxman?
Richard

Chambersburg, PA

#47963 Mar 8, 2013
A native of Erie PA, after graduating from Erie Academy High School Dennis spent 3 years in the US Army as an enlisted soldier. He then attended Gannon University where he studied accounting and received an officer's commission in the US Army Reserves in the Field Artillery Corps. Dennis spent two decades in the food and beverage industry in which he owned and managed restaurants and taverns. He returned in to Gannon where he received his real estate education. Dennis is the publisher of Erie PA Today, one of the most popular local blogs.
Dennis

Baltimore, MD

#47964 Mar 8, 2013
Richard wrote:
His name is Dennis and he sells real estate. His boss found out about his posts and rightly deemed him a raging nutball;
Hey TaxNoMore;
Realtors are the most self serving dishonest useless "professionals" I've ever encountered.
Now let me tell you how I really feel about Realtors. Realtors are near obsolete lying worthless useless self rationalizing crooks!
Realtors were the retail pushers of the housing bubble and foreclosure crises which took the United States to the brink of bankruptcy. Realtors produce nothing. When someone tells me they are a "Realtor" I instantly lose respect for them.
How can Realtors look at themselves in the mirror knowing they are nothing more than professional liars and cheerleaders who facilitated a foreclosure mess and debt crises on our country to get a 6% COMMISSION.
I'm a frigging anti-social psychopath and just wait until you see what I do to my boss. He's going to get paid back soon for taking my computer privleges away from me. He gave me a time out like my mother used to do. I am a low life scum sucker and I have a few loyal underling friends on here that worship my thoughts. they agree with my racist ramblings.

I have a problem with my mother but that's another story. She always did hate my frig.in guts. I don't know why either. She's always nice to everyone else but I can't do anthing right in her eyes. She always asks me nice to quit bothering people but I can't do that...its some type of psychological compulsion that I'm afflicted with since birth. I'm an asshole and I realize this too. She has beaten my ass badly many times but all I want is her love.
So I became a successful realtor and I will show that bitch.
Oh yes, Hi Davey
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47965 Mar 8, 2013
Richard wrote:
His name is Dennis and he sells real estate. His boss found out about his posts and rightly deemed him a raging nutball;
Hey TaxNoMore;
Realtors are the most self serving dishonest useless "professionals" I've ever encountered.
Now let me tell you how I really feel about Realtors. Realtors are near obsolete lying worthless useless self rationalizing crooks!
Realtors were the retail pushers of the housing bubble and foreclosure crises which took the United States to the brink of bankruptcy. Realtors produce nothing. When someone tells me they are a "Realtor" I instantly lose respect for them.
How can Realtors look at themselves in the mirror knowing they are nothing more than professional liars and cheerleaders who facilitated a foreclosure mess and debt crises on our country to get a 6% COMMISSION.
Chambersburg Dining Thread Jan5, 2013 Posted by Effington

"I think revealing someone's identity here would be a hugh breach of ethics and civility, let alone an A hole thing to do"
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47966 Mar 8, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Chambersburg Dining Thread Jan5, 2013 Posted by Effington
"I think revealing someone's identity here would be a hugh breach of ethics and civility, let alone an A hole thing to do"
well look, it's old wolfgang, what happened, not feeling "really" now?
Richard

Chambersburg, PA

#47967 Mar 8, 2013
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a frigging anti-social psychopath and just wait until you see what I do to my boss. He's going to get paid back soon for taking my computer privleges away from me. He gave me a time out like my mother used to do. I am a low life scum sucker and I have a few loyal underling friends on here that worship my thoughts. they agree with my racist ramblings.
I have a problem with my mother but that's another story. She always did hate my frig.in guts. I don't know why either. She's always nice to everyone else but I can't do anthing right in her eyes. She always asks me nice to quit bothering people but I can't do that...its some type of psychological compulsion that I'm afflicted with since birth. I'm an asshole and I realize this too. She has beaten my ass badly many times but all I want is her love.
So I became a successful realtor and I will show that bitch.
Oh yes, Hi Davey
Dennis, do you smoke WEED?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47968 Mar 8, 2013
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a frigging anti-social psychopath and just wait until you see what I do to my boss. He's going to get paid back soon for taking my computer privleges away from me. He gave me a time out like my mother used to do. I am a low life scum sucker and I have a few loyal underling friends on here that worship my thoughts. they agree with my racist ramblings.
I have a problem with my mother but that's another story. She always did hate my frig.in guts. I don't know why either. She's always nice to everyone else but I can't do anthing right in her eyes. She always asks me nice to quit bothering people but I can't do that...its some type of psychological compulsion that I'm afflicted with since birth. I'm an asshole and I realize this too. She has beaten my ass badly many times but all I want is her love.
So I became a successful realtor and I will show that bitch.
Oh yes, Hi Davey
if i were to ever find myself in your presence I would bow down and wash your feet, from toe knuckle to toe knuckle the long way around, you are my topix messiah.
Mario

Pittsburgh, PA

#47969 Mar 8, 2013
How bout that Penguin game last night. Great comeback!!!!!!!!!!
Flip Wilson

West Mifflin, PA

#47970 Mar 8, 2013
TaxNOMore wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
TaxNoMore cant post in here anymore,they blocked his IP from posting on here, and took out all the racist trash that he left behind.
.
.
.
His IP has been banned from all 'Topix forums"
.
.
.
.
LOL!
This is TaxNoMore,,,,,, He didnt use a 'capital O in 'NO'
This is TaxNoMore-----> This isnt TaxNOMore.HAAAAAAA!!!Other fraud exposed......LMAO!

No more racist remarks...no mor...TaxNoMore...LOL!

All his posts were deleted...HAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#47972 Mar 8, 2013
The latest jobs report shows 236,000 were created last month -- significantly more than the consensus forecast.

The unemployment rate dropped to 7.7%, the lowest it's been since December 2008.

Imagine how much better the economy would be doing if Congressional Republicans weren't obstructing job creation and actively undermining the economy.
jmdammit

United States

#47973 Mar 8, 2013
All I can say is "WOW !. And I see that someone has posted as me. Methinks I'm through here.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47977 Mar 8, 2013
jmdammit wrote:
All I can say is "WOW !. And I see that someone has posted as me. Methinks I'm through here.
That would be Dan the man/Really/bobby6464. The clown impersonates a lot of us here. He needs friends, so he invents them.
Dennis the Real-hater

Baltimore, MD

#47978 Mar 8, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Dan the man/Really/bobby6464. The clown impersonates a lot of us here. He needs friends, so he invents them.
How the fck do you know who stole his screen name. This was one of your buddy TaxNoMore's favorite pastimes. You have no evidence as to who did this outlandish thing. I always accused TaxNoMore of identity theft. He was the supreme scum sucker, wasn't he?

So, what evidence do you have?

Or is this you speculating?

Or is this you being an asshole?

Or is it you following your Tea Party tactic of propogating false information to discredit otherwise good and descent people?

These are good questions...
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47979 Mar 8, 2013
Really wrote:
I see ole wolfgang was posting a "really" Thursday evening, I must have touched a nerve when I mentioned her Wednesday evening group love fest.
And the Taxman is back, where you been hiding Taxman? There is a lot of info about TaxNoMore on Erie Topix. So what would you do for a Klondike bar Taxman?
Danny I think you slipped up and aren't even aware of it. You called me "her". Now why would that be? Hmmmm........very interesting. You also called Winston Smith, "her". That's what happens when you post as different people...you forget who said what and before you know it you give yourself away because the errors are noticeable.

I also have noticed that Really is becoming stronger and seems to be over powering bobby 6464.

Be careful little warrior boy, you just might have trouble getting back to reality.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47980 Mar 8, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
The latest jobs report shows 236,000 were created last month -- significantly more than the consensus forecast.
The unemployment rate dropped to 7.7%, the lowest it's been since December 2008.
Imagine how much better the economy would be doing if Congressional Republicans weren't obstructing job creation and actively undermining the economy.
When the Tax rate increases were enacted the right-wing lunatics screamed it was going to kill the economy, well two months since and we have seen consistent job creation and lower unemployment, now that austerity, through sequestration has kicked in it will be interesting to see the effects budget cuts have on job creation and unemployment.
Jetcitywoman

West Mifflin, PA

#47981 Mar 8, 2013
Dennis the Real-hater wrote:
<quoted text>
How the fck do you know who stole his screen name. This was one of your buddy TaxNoMore's favorite pastimes. You have no evidence as to who did this outlandish thing. I always accused TaxNoMore of identity theft. He was the supreme scum sucker, wasn't he?
So, what evidence do you have?
Or is this you speculating?
Or is this you being an asshole?
Or is it you following your Tea Party tactic of propogating false information to discredit otherwise good and descent people?
These are good questions...
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! TaxNoMOre really isnt from California...did ya know that? He was a lying POS..spreading his crap through various forums..
Maybe you will be next or Roger the rabbit.
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Now he wont post his racist remarks in here anymore, he has been reported and warned..........many reported him on here including me..so suffer SUCKER!@ HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LMAO!~

Let him go back to the Erie forum on post under another name and spread his BS..HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
He hated the poor ,he hated blacks, gays, Hispanics...he also hated himself.......topix took out all his posts.HAAAAAA!!!!!!! All that copy ans paste he didnt is gone forever........LOL!

Stock market up...jobs are coming back./ Now let's defense 2 trillion.......... GO OBAMA!!!!
Yeah Babyyyyy! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Jetcitywoman

West Mifflin, PA

#47982 Mar 8, 2013
GOP still wants to cut Social Security and Medicare to the elderly and disabled vets.......

Why do Republicans hate America so much and the old and disabled?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47983 Mar 8, 2013
Dennis the Real-hater wrote:
<quoted text>
How the fck do you know who stole his screen name. This was one of your buddy TaxNoMore's favorite pastimes. You have no evidence as to who did this outlandish thing. I always accused TaxNoMore of identity theft. He was the supreme scum sucker, wasn't he?
So, what evidence do you have?
Or is this you speculating?
Or is this you being an asshole?
Or is it you following your Tea Party tactic of propogating false information to discredit otherwise good and descent people?
These are good questions...
This is interesting.....you accuse me of having no evidence that DTM is a multiple personality poster and then you turn around and do the same thing.DAH!! What's wrong with this picture.

So tell me, where is your evidence that Taxnomore is a multiple poster?

My evidence has been gathered over a period of time. I have caught DTM/Really making the same remarks, the same lies, the same style of bs, the same curse words, plus others have picked up on it also. So I am not alone
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47984 Mar 8, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Tax rate increases were enacted the right-wing lunatics screamed it was going to kill the economy, well two months since and we have seen consistent job creation and lower unemployment, now that austerity, through sequestration has kicked in it will be interesting to see the effects budget cuts have on job creation and unemployment.
Having a conversation with yourself, Danny the little warrior boy? Poor sap, is slipping into LaLa land.
YouGoGirl

Chambersburg, PA

#47985 Mar 8, 2013
Hillary Clinton would defeat three potential Republican presidential candidates if the 2016 presidential election were held today, with New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie second in a field of three Democrats and three Republicans selected by Quinnipiac University for a national poll released today.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-centers/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon Jeremy 183
Apartment Hunting Sep 2 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••