Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47898 Mar 6, 2013
Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
No, No, you're just a dumb fckn pri.ck. that's all....that's why we don't like you.
Very simple...even a simpleton like you should comprehend this.
Here's what is interesting....I have never heard of you until today, yet you seem to know me, the same goes for Solo Digo. The two of you appear out of no where and have nothing but hatred for me. So tell me, tolerant, loving liberals, what is your real post name?

The two of you sure are angry and hateful and this is the first I have encountered you. Hmmmmm..

I am curious....why are liberals such foul mouthed, enraged and angry,when they try to promote tolerance and love for all? Could it be because they are fakes?:-)Looks that way now doesn't it?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47899 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>how about Wolfgang Puck-American chef, Wolfgang Chocolates-York, Pa, Wolfgang car care products to start with. I know I heard a cartoon character named Wolgang I just can't remember where. As far as political discussions, I don't bother with that since I think they're all full of crap anyways.
Well first of all, Wolfgang Puck, is NOT American, he is Austrian..Soooo since you had that wrong, I would bet the rest of your post is clueless. So I don't take people like you serious. Come back when you have a clue.
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

#47900 Mar 6, 2013
Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
No, No, you're just a dumb fckn pri.ck. that's all....that's why we don't like you.
Very simple...even a simpleton like you should comprehend this.
This is a perfect example of a person who should not be debating. This foul language, is it really necessary? You appear to be angry, why is my question?
Rupert

Washington, DC

#47901 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Well first of all, Wolfgang Puck, is NOT American, he is Austrian..Soooo since you had that wrong, I would bet the rest of your post is clueless. So I don't take people like you serious. Come back when you have a clue.
See this is exactly why people hate your friggin guts buddy.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#47902 Mar 6, 2013
Wolf puppy the ignorant one is proving that again with the typical falsehood claim that im someone other then bobby6464 but I have come to expect nothing less. I am a liberal and the president is Mr. Obama. The racial hating tea bags was against that from happening, but America said loud and Clear F a tea bag limbaugh nut juice guzzler. Wolf puppy, did that anger your ignorant ass? At least when we liberals put Mrs. Clinton as the next president you can look on the bright side and say out loud at least she isn't black, huh dumb ass wolf puppy?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47903 Mar 6, 2013
Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one friggin idiot Taxi...go fck yourself ok...everybody understand that.
You aren't very smart,are you? You assume I am Taxnomore. Have you not noticed there is a toatally different style of posts?Well obviously not.

One thing is apparent...I intimidate you.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47904 Mar 6, 2013
Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is exactly why people hate your friggin guts buddy.
What? You prefer to be ignorant rather then someone like me tell you that you are wrong? I bet you won't call Puck an American again....see you learned something from mem. But rather then be appreciative, you are angry.Weird....
solo digo

United States

#47905 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Well first of all, Wolfgang Puck, is NOT American, he is Austrian..Soooo since you had that wrong, I would bet the rest of your post is clueless. So I don't take people like you serious. Come back when you have a clue.
I guess Mr Rupert is right, you are a f'in idiot, Wolfgang Puck may be austrian but is known for American Cuisine , but I see you behaving as a typical tight assed conservative though, put some info out there to prove you wrong and you got a wild hair up your ass now and you're all upset, you refuse to accept it and now come the insults making you look like a true republican, errrr I mean assholian. Here is more Wolfgang stuff : EVH Wolfgang Guitars made famous by Eddie Van Halen, bully named Wolfgang in Hey,Arnold cartoons.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47906 Mar 6, 2013
Rupert wrote:
Well the Narcisistic Personality Disorder is quite evident as well with Wolfie TaxNoMore Mozart. This disorder which features an exagerated superiorty complex with him his superior spelling skills over liberals but this type of mental malfunctioning actually masks extreme low self esteem. He's actually a piece of sht.
But he knows that already...hahahhahahaha
By the way....it's EXAGGERATED and SUPERIORITY?

There...you learned how to spell two new words.
solo digo

United States

#47907 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what is interesting....I have never heard of you until today, yet you seem to know me, the same goes for Solo Digo. The two of you appear out of no where and have nothing but hatred for me. So tell me, tolerant, loving liberals, what is your real post name?
The two of you sure are angry and hateful and this is the first I have encountered you. Hmmmmm..
I am curious....why are liberals such foul mouthed, enraged and angry,when they try to promote tolerance and love for all? Could it be because they are fakes?:-)Looks that way now doesn't it?
you are curious as to why liberals are foul mouthed? Well the answer is that we have to share the world with simple minded theorists like you who think they are always right but are totally clueless.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47908 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>you are curious as to why liberals are foul mouthed? Well the answer is that we have to share the world with simple minded theorists like you who think they are always right but are totally clueless.
Well if you want to bring new people to your side, your foul mouth sure "ain't gonna do it". So again, if you want people on your side....act with some intelligence instead of gutter mentality.
solo digo

United States

#47909 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> By the way....it's EXAGGERATED and SUPERIORITY?
There...you learned how to spell two new words.
aahhhh yesss! Two words you know how to spell since you see them all over your psychiatric medical history reports!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47910 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Mr Rupert is right, you are a f'in idiot, Wolfgang Puck may be austrian but is known for American Cuisine , but I see you behaving as a typical tight assed conservative though, put some info out there to prove you wrong and you got a wild hair up your ass now and you're all upset, you refuse to accept it and now come the insults making you look like a true republican, errrr I mean assholian. Here is more Wolfgang stuff : EVH Wolfgang Guitars made famous by Eddie Van Halen, bully named Wolfgang in Hey,Arnold cartoons.
What info did you put out there that proved me wrong? I believe it was the other way around. It was also you that lost control with the foul language and had the wild hair and became upset.

Oh by the way...you are wrong and I need to correct you...AGAIN. I am not a republican. You really should not ASSume things.

Younreally should go to bed...each post of yours is looking more and more simple minded.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47911 Mar 6, 2013
Ole Marisa, Winston, Peanut, Huh, Wolfgang has quite the fan club :-)
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47912 Mar 6, 2013
Really wrote:
Ole Marisa, Winston, Peanut, Huh, Wolfgang has quite the fan club :-)
Hi Dan, how's it going?

I'm sorry to see you are still obsessing over Marisa, Winston, etc. Must be rough going thru the day thinking about them

Did Rupert and Sole Digo send you out to help them? They haven't been doing too good. I have been beating them up pretty good. But never fear Really/DTM to the rescue!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47913 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>aahhhh yesss! Two words you know how to spell since you see them all over your psychiatric medical history reports!
How preceptive of you to admit I am superior.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47914 Mar 6, 2013
Solo digo, funny thing about your isp address of United States. It's blank. Try clicking on it and it's nothing. Hmmmm, looks like you and Rupert are the same posters. Not too smart are you? Rather obvious.
solo digo

United States

#47915 Mar 6, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>How preceptive of you to admit I am superior.
yeah I admit it! You are so clueless of an insult in front of you. You are a superior nutjob.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47917 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Mr Rupert is right, you are a f'in idiot, Wolfgang Puck may be austrian but is known for American Cuisine , but I see you behaving as a typical tight assed conservative though, put some info out there to prove you wrong and you got a wild hair up your ass now and you're all upset, you refuse to accept it and now come the insults making you look like a true republican, errrr I mean assholian. Here is more Wolfgang stuff : EVH Wolfgang Guitars made famous by Eddie Van Halen, bully named Wolfgang in Hey,Arnold cartoons.
Are you aware that EVH's son is called Wolfie? His name is Wolfgang. I bet you didn't even know that, otherwise you would have mentioned it.

There. something else you now know...thanks to me.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47918 Mar 6, 2013
solo digo wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I admit it! You are so clueless of an insult in front of you. You are a superior nutjob.
You just can't stop with the name calling can you? Are you that insecure that you have to resort to school yard behavior?

I have become bored with you. Time for me to get out the classics and do some reading.

Don't lose too much sleep over me..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy (Aug '14) Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy (Aug '14) Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:27 am PST

NBC Sports 9:27AM
James Casey adds more stops to his search for a new job
ESPN 9:54 AM
Eagles release veteran O-lineman Herremans
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Can the Philadelphia Eagles Afford to Trade Up for Marcus Mariota?
Bleacher Report10:32 PM
Is Herremans Replacement Already on Roster?