John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47713 Mar 1, 2013
Ronald R wrote:
Rubio may face probe into luxury home lease
California's campaign watchdog agency may investigate whether former state Sen. Michael Rubio (D-Shafter) is getting a special break on his home payments from a campaign supporter.
"We have received a complaint and are in the process of reviewing it to determine whether or not we will open an investigation," wrote Gary Winuk, the chief of the enforcement division of the Fair Political Practices Commission on Thursday.
LK HERE:
http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.com/politic...
Uhh...not the same Rubio.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47714 Mar 1, 2013
Punk215 wrote:
Republican PROPAGANDA with your taxpayer money!!!!!!!!!! yes it is very true. since they took over in PA, they are now using taxpayer websites like L&I to send out mast emails to all PA residents to spread there views and agenda, now is this legal,I'm serious, is it? i bet my life it is not, and well anyone want to help this PUNK put a end to it,I'm dead serious. I mean i collected unemployment and had to be put on the states L&I website email list, but now that i getting spam mail from a gov funded website all with Republican propaganda, i know it is unlawful, will bet my life on it. Nobody has pointed this fact out yet, and I will lead the charge. i don't go to the left or the right, I lean more towards the brick threw a starbucks windows and get labeled with the scarlet A,if you get my drift.
You're only on the email list because you voluntarily provided your email address. The information that you receive is directly related to your unemployment benefits and is not political.

Cheer up. The emails will stop after 10 weeks. You would know this if you could read and comprehend.

Since: Feb 13

Philadelphia, PA

#47715 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only on the email list because you voluntarily provided your email address. The information that you receive is directly related to your unemployment benefits and is not political.
Cheer up. The emails will stop after 10 weeks. You would know this if you could read and comprehend.
My benefits ended two years ago!!!!!!!!!! And well yes if you file your bi-weekly benefits by the web and not by telephone or by old fashion mail, yes your on the mailing list. So my question is this, why is it before republicans took over office in PA I never once was sent Democratic propaganda spam emails,never once? as i stated i not one of the two molds,even if i have the brain to know republicans are the scum of the earth, they can't answer a question but try and to defuse it with moronic wit. So yes i can read and comprehend, so why you defend your party I assume,your going to tell me that what they are doing this by using taxpayers money to spread the propaganda they do and it is legal and ok? i have already researched a little bit and did my own homework, and well learned that taxpayers money can not be used ever to promote or spread ones party's view. i mean if you like i could post the lengthy statue and article that states all these legal terms, but would you be able to fully read and comprehend it?
See for me, I'm all about equal rights. I don't need to belong and feel like I'm standing beside others. I do my own homework, and when I need help i will ask for it, as I did. But I will never blindly stand there and defend something in the name of ignorance that I have no clue if I'm rite or wrong, you clearly just did that. now you see whats wrong with this country?
You jumped the gun and why???/, all because you read my 1st few words that said Republican propaganda with taxpayer money ????? as i said i don't take sides, i am the scarlet letter when it comes to political mumbo jumbo, but honestly you just blindly stood up fo5r something you have no fact and info on, and in the name of what? Now see once more, why the country fucked, you add a few million more like you, throw a bible in there hand and program them, you have man made robots.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47716 Mar 1, 2013
Punk215 wrote:
<quoted text>
My benefits ended two years ago!!!!!!!!!! And well yes if you file your bi-weekly benefits by the web and not by telephone or by old fashion mail, yes your on the mailing list. So my question is this, why is it before republicans took over office in PA I never once was sent Democratic propaganda spam emails,never once? as i stated i not one of the two molds,even if i have the brain to know republicans are the scum of the earth, they can't answer a question but try and to defuse it with moronic wit. So yes i can read and comprehend, so why you defend your party I assume,your going to tell me that what they are doing this by using taxpayers money to spread the propaganda they do and it is legal and ok? i have already researched a little bit and did my own homework, and well learned that taxpayers money can not be used ever to promote or spread ones party's view. i mean if you like i could post the lengthy statue and article that states all these legal terms, but would you be able to fully read and comprehend it?
See for me, I'm all about equal rights. I don't need to belong and feel like I'm standing beside others. I do my own homework, and when I need help i will ask for it, as I did. But I will never blindly stand there and defend something in the name of ignorance that I have no clue if I'm rite or wrong, you clearly just did that. now you see whats wrong with this country?
You jumped the gun and why???/, all because you read my 1st few words that said Republican propaganda with taxpayer money ????? as i said i don't take sides, i am the scarlet letter when it comes to political mumbo jumbo, but honestly you just blindly stood up fo5r something you have no fact and info on, and in the name of what? Now see once more, why the country fucked, you add a few million more like you, throw a bible in there hand and program them, you have man made robots.
You do not need to provide an email address to file for bi-weekly benefits on-line.

Since: Feb 13

Philadelphia, PA

#47717 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not need to provide an email address to file for bi-weekly benefits on-line.
Why are you defending this, when you know what they are doing is wrong? And yes i had to provide a email when filing my benefoiets online, when i set my claim before any paycheck. Whats your catch, like we going to debate this or you will always avoid the fact with UN-educated assumptions? I mean sorry could play this game all day long and i would win in the end. mark my words, already contacted the media on this with all the facts, all the proof, all the laws, and well i'm sure it will be one of those blurps, but i got a wild card. recall this message, recall it, recall it.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47720 Mar 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are individuals who study climate, but there are no defined criteria for certifying "climatologists." The "professional experts" are self-proclaimed.
LMAO! I haven't heard this particular argument before.

I guess if you discredit all scientists as "self-proclaimed", then you are free to believe whatever you like because you've eliminated objective authority on scientific issues.

That's very convenient for maintaining a radical and destructive political ideology. But not very helpful if you want to accurately perceive the world and reality.

Your choice, I guess. I believe I'll stick with the reality-based universe, thanks.
Guess Who

Clearfield, PA

#47726 Mar 2, 2013
Climatologists may earn professional certification through the American Meteorological Society. Certification is open to climatologists who meet educational requirements, have at least five years experience and pass an exam.

Read more: The Average Salary of Climatologists | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7748287_average-sala...
Guess Who

Clearfield, PA

#47727 Mar 2, 2013
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47728 Mar 2, 2013
Punk215 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you defending this, when you know what they are doing is wrong? And yes i had to provide a email when filing my benefoiets online, when i set my claim before any paycheck. Whats your catch, like we going to debate this or you will always avoid the fact with UN-educated assumptions? I mean sorry could play this game all day long and i would win in the end. mark my words, already contacted the media on this with all the facts, all the proof, all the laws, and well i'm sure it will be one of those blurps, but i got a wild card. recall this message, recall it, recall it.
It may seem like an email address is required, but it is not.

But knock yourself out if this is of critical importance to you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47730 Mar 2, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
Climatologists may earn professional certification through the American Meteorological Society. Certification is open to climatologists who meet educational requirements, have at least five years experience and pass an exam.
Read more: The Average Salary of Climatologists | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7748287_average-sala...
Degrees in meteorology, most working for federal government as pencil-pushers.
Gringo

Baltimore, MD

#47731 Mar 3, 2013
Pencil-pushers of the world unite against nerd persecution by the ignorant Obama hating racists.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47733 Mar 3, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
So you tune into the 11pm news to get the 5-day climate forecast, do you?
LOL! If you don't even know the difference between climate and weather, it's no wonder you believe there's legitimate scientific controversy regarding man-made global warming - you are embarrassingly uninformed/misinformed about climate and climate change.
Scientists arguing that global warming is primarily caused by natural processes

Khabibullo Abdusamatov, mathematician and astronomer at Pulkovo Observatory of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Sallie Baliunas, astronomer, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Ian Clark, hydrogeologist, professor, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa
Chris de Freitas, associate professor, School of Geography, Geology and Environmental Science, University of Auckland
David Douglass, solid-state physicist, professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Rochester
Don Easterbrook, emeritus professor of geology, Western Washington University
William M. Gray, professor emeritus and head of the Tropical Meteorology Project, Department of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University
William Happer, physicist specializing in optics and spectroscopy, Princeton University
William Kininmonth, meteorologist, former Australian delegate to World Meteorological Organization Commission for Climatology
David Legates, associate professor of geography and director of the Center for Climatic Research, University of Delaware
Tad Murty, oceanographer; adjunct professor, Departments of Civil Engineering and Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa
Tim Patterson, paleoclimatologist and professor of geology at Carleton University in Canada.
Ian Plimer, professor emeritus of Mining Geology, the University of Adelaide.
Nicola Scafetta, research scientist in the physics department at Duke University
Tom Segalstad, head of the Geology Museum at the University of Oslo
Fred Singer, professor emeritus of environmental sciences at the University of Virginia
Willie Soon, astrophysicist, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Roy Spencer, principal research scientist, University of Alabama in Huntsville
Henrik Svensmark, Danish National Space Center
Jan Veizer, environmental geochemist, professor emeritus from University of Ottawa
Farnsworth

Baltimore, MD

#47734 Mar 3, 2013
Never heard of them....

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#47735 Mar 3, 2013
Johny, more propaganda fiction you bought as truth, huh? If the fixed news network buys it, it must be true, huh? How many of your experts get paid by big oil inc?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#47736 Mar 3, 2013
A partial list of organizations that accept anthropogenic global warming as real and scientifically well-supported:

NASAs Goddard Institute of Space Studies (GISS): http://www.giss.nasa.gov/edu/gwdebate/
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA): http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalwar...
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC): http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc_tar/wg1/inde...
National Academy of Sciences (NAS): http://books.nap.edu/collections/global_warmi...
State of the Canadian Cryosphere (SOCC) http://www.socc.ca/permafrost/permafrost_futu...
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): http://epa.gov/climatechange/index.html
The Royal Society of the UK (RS) http://www.royalsoc.ac.uk/page.asp...
American Geophysical Union (AGU): http://www.agu.org/sci_soc/policy/climate_cha...
American Meteorological Society (AMS): http://www.ametsoc.org/policy/climatechangere...
American Institute of Physics (AIP): http://www.aip.org/gov/policy12.html
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR): http://eo.ucar.edu/basics/cc_1.html
American Meteorological Society (AMS): http://www.ametsoc.org/policy/jointacademies....
Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society (CMOS): http://www.cmos.ca/climatechangepole.html

Every major scientific institution dealing with climate, ocean, and/or atmosphere agrees that the climate is warming rapidly and the primary cause is human CO2 emissions.

Chambersburg, PA

#47737 Mar 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Khabibullo Abdusamatov, mathematician and astronomer at Pulkovo Observatory of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Ian Clark, hydrogeologist, professor, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa
Chris de Freitas, associate professor, School of Geography, Geology and Environmental Science, University of Auckland
David Douglass, solid-state physicist, professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Rochester
William M. Gray, professor emeritus and head of the Tropical Meteorology Project, Department of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University
William Happer, physicist specializing in optics and spectroscopy, Princeton University
William Kininmonth, meteorologist, former Australian delegate to World Meteorological Organization Commission for Climatology
David Legates, associate professor of geography and director of the Center for Climatic Research, University of Delaware
Tad Murty, oceanographer; adjunct professor, Departments of Civil Engineering and Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa
Tim Patterson, paleoclimatologist and professor of geology at Carleton University in Canada.
Nicola Scafetta, research scientist in the physics department at Duke University
Fred Singer, professor emeritus of environmental sciences at the University of Virginia
Jan Veizer, environmental geochemist, professor emeritus from University of Ottawa
Okay.

So?

99% of climate scientists acknowledge man-made global warming. No scientific body of national or international standing disagrees with man-made global warming. Your list of 15 names means nothing in light of that.

Chambersburg, PA

#47738 Mar 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Climate Deniers Have No Scientific Credibility - In One Pie Chart

I searched the Web of Science for peer-reviewed scientific articles published between 1 January 1991 and 9 November 2012 that have the keyword phrases "global warming" or "global climate change." The search produced 13,950 articles.
24 of the 13,950 articles, 0.17% or 1 in 581, clearly reject global warming or endorse a cause other than CO2 emissions for observed warming.

----------

24 of 13,950 peer-reviewed scientific articles.

So, sure you can list 15 names. BFD.

That doesn't change the fact that there is that nearly 100% of all scientists agree that the earth is warming and that human activities are the cause.

Chambersburg, PA

#47739 Mar 3, 2013

http://www.desmogblog.com/2012/11/15/why-clim...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47744 Mar 3, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I searched the Web of Science for peer-reviewed scientific articles published between 1 January 1991 and 9 November 2012 that have the keyword phrases "global warming" or "global climate change." The search produced 13,950 articles.
24 of the 13,950 articles, 0.17% or 1 in 581, clearly reject global warming or endorse a cause other than CO2 emissions for observed warming.
----------
24 of 13,950 peer-reviewed scientific articles.
So, sure you can list 15 names. BFD.
That doesn't change the fact that there is that nearly 100% of all scientists agree that the earth is warming and that human activities are the cause.
So, when you fools ban all usage of fossil fuels and the Earth still becomes warmer (or colder) because of solar activity, who will you blame?

Chambersburg, PA

#47745 Mar 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when you fools ban all usage of fossil fuels and the Earth still becomes warmer (or colder) because of solar activity, who will you blame?
When it's due to solar activity, we'll blame the sun.

But when it's due to the activities of humans, we blame the humans.

See, that's what rational, intelligent people who believe in science do - we blame the thing that actually causes the phenomenon instead of denying objective, verifiable reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:46PM