|
Feb 26, 2013

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Facts are the antithesis to mere belief."
Really?
LOL
"anti-religion" versus non-religious?
Were you trying to say something intelligent rather than its antithesis?
1st sentence, yep, from a verification perspective.
2nd sentence, I said that tongue-in-cheek although if you believe it's true I guess for you it would be. Just ask anyone who really believes it.
LaughingAtYou II

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Who on here has a god complex? You only get one guess.
A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of error or failure, even in the face of complex or intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks, or may regard personal opinions as unquestionably correct.[1][2] The individual may disregard the rules of society and require special consideration or privileges.
So, how did you get this stupid?

Could you provide some background?
Help us to understand, maybe a brief history of your agonizing stupidity...

OK here you go, "PROJECTION" hahahhaha hilarious you fckn dumbass
That's the only answer that I can see here.
evening shade

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

bobby6464 wrote:
The tea bags need me to be anyone that pleases there racial hating ignorant dumb asses. The tea bags know they have no one who represents there special type of ignorance that has any chance to beat Mrs. Clinton/ Mrs. warren, BLAME OBAMA
You know what's weird about Elizabeth Warren? She is married to Bruce Mann, he is her second husband. No, Warren is not her maiden name, it's her first husband's name.

I think it's cool when a married woman keeps her maiden name. I think it's strange when a married woman uses her 1st husbands name, while married to someone else.
LaughingAtYou II

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
Who on here has a god complex? You only get one guess.
A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of error or failure, even in the face of complex or intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks, or may regard personal opinions as unquestionably correct.[1][2] The individual may disregard the rules of society and require special consideration or privileges.
And do not even try calling me "Dan the Man" or your "muffins" term of endearment for Dan the Man.

So just look out for the bully of bullies to take care of business with you...

PROJECTION .....woooo hooooo
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Marisa, Mrs. Warren can use any name she wants just like your racial hating tea bag ass, huh marisa? now give me my props and call me your other screen name you choose
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

evening shade wrote:
<quoted text>You know what's weird about Elizabeth Warren? She is married to Bruce Mann, he is her second husband. No, Warren is not her maiden name, it's her first husband's name.
I think it's cool when a married woman keeps her maiden name. I think it's strange when a married woman uses her 1st husbands name, while married to someone else.
I thinks it's strange when an attention starved old bitty comes onto a forum and post with at least three different names, Really, Huh, evening shade, and stoops to the level of answering herself. You need help loser. Must suck not having friends and family to chat with.
Puss

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I have a giant boil on my butt..
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
hey the pillow bitter, ass-pirate, twink from Johnstown checks in to defend his boyfriend. You still gettin hog poled outside the legion every Friday night?
so sorry you are angry.....i am not gay you racist homophobic pig!! you have alot of issues you need to deal with,gay or not gay,racist or not racist. come out of your shell(closet).people understand your kind these days.....asshole!!! once more you assume things about people you don't know.when people call you chet you get pissed and say i'm not chet, you don't know me why do you judge me? glass houses
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Puss wrote:
I have a giant boil on my butt..
thats not a boil its really
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

u tell me wrote:
<quoted text>so sorry you are angry.....i am not gay you racist homophobic pig!! you have alot of issues you need to deal with,gay or not gay,racist or not racist. come out of your shell(closet).people understand your kind these days.....asshole!!! once more you assume things about people you don't know.when people call you chet you get pissed and say i'm not chet, you don't know me why do you judge me? glass houses
I apologize, you should be able to "come out" on your own terms, I shouldn't be outing you on a public forum before you have the chance to tell your family. Be strong little fruitloop.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

u tell me wrote:
<quoted text>that's not a boil its a really sexy blemish
there I finished that for you, not the way I would have put it but your entitled to your perverse opinion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no scientific controversy regarding man-made global warming. Teaching it as a controversy is opinion, and not fact-based.
Wrong, there is significant controversy about the cause of cyclic changes in global temperatures.

Remember that Galileo was a holdout against the consensus scientific thought of his time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

double standards wrote:
Have you heard that Jack Lew, he guy that is taking Tim Geitner's job, had investments in CiitiGroup Venture Capital Funds, in the Cayman Islands.
When that was discovered with Romney, the libs went crazy. What was it they called it? Oh yeah....VULTURE CAPITAL FUNDS.
Funny how you don't hear a peep out of the libs/dems. It's called hypocritical, double standards, do as I say, not as I do.
Lew also received a huge bonus from Citi after Citi received a taxpayer bailout.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Unemployment is at a breaking low, the stocks are skyrocketing, minority unemployment is no longer in the double digits, the country 's debt is going down. New homes are selling faster then they can be built.
Gas prices are going down, grocery prices are going down.
Four more years of Obama and this country will be on top again. Obama is taking this country to places that this country has never seen before.
Other than the stock market, inflated by the Fed printing press, all total BS.

However, I do agree that Obama is taking this country to places that this country has never seen before. All bad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are the antithesis to mere belief. So your schools are going to be anti-religion then?
Public schools should not teach religious doctrine, but should address religion in a historical context.

Galt has little use for organized religion, but unlike you recognizes the rights of others to their beliefs.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, there is significant controversy about the cause of cyclic changes in global temperatures.
Remember that Galileo was a holdout against the consensus scientific thought of his time.
You're right - there IS controversy. But it's coming from those with financial interests in denying the science and the know-nothings who blindly follow them.

But there is NO controversy within the climatology community.

None.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Ummm, no. Your comparison is not only a distortion of history, the exact OPPOSITE is true.

Galileo was attacked by religious/political authority, not scientists. Other scientists agreed with his observations.

Galileo's theories were evidence-based and his attackers were belief-based. Just like now - global warming is evidence-based. The skeptics come from an ideological belief system.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're right - there IS controversy. But it's coming from those with financial interests in denying the science and the know-nothings who blindly follow them.
But there is NO controversy within the climatology community.
None.
Define "climatology community."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ummm, no. Your comparison is not only a distortion of history, the exact OPPOSITE is true.
Galileo was attacked by religious/political authority, not scientists. Other scientists agreed with his observations.
Galileo's theories were evidence-based and his attackers were belief-based. Just like now - global warming is evidence-based. The skeptics come from an ideological belief system.
Other scientists went along with the political authority, just like today.
Gringo

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

O'Reilly and Hannity's poll numbers are way down.
Is this the beginning of the end....?
maybe Rupert will replace them with a couple more of his "bubble-headed" bleached blondes.

That his genius strategy...but the best and still the prettiest was Deborah Norville.-she's still the best. Deborah wasn't bubble headed though. I guess that's why he got rid of her...

But just thought Id share the good news with the great Democratic friends who post on here...

Have a great day...

Wow no more Oreilly or Hannity...sounds like a liberal utopian vision
Yippeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Knows he lost 3,921
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug 6 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug 5 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto