|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just irrational. What's Obama's connection to pimps and drug dealers?
Obama ended the recession. His policies have caused a steady decline in unemployment, a steady growth of GDP, and historic gains in the stock market. By every objective measure, America is better off today than when Obama took office.
You believe things that are objectively, verifiably, factually untrue. You really should consider joining the reality-based universe.
No decline in unemployment.

Pitiful GDP growth.

Stock market inflated by QE Infinity.

Watch the bubble burst.
Gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No decline in unemployment.
Pitiful GDP growth.
Stock market inflated by QE Infinity.
Watch the bubble burst.
Like the GW Bush bubble burst or better known as "The Big Bang".
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the post where I "promised" liar.
I've already addressed this - as you know.
Why won't you answer my question?
I'll tell you why - because you're lying.
Danny the boy never backs his words. What he does is twists and spins in the hopes of changing the subject in the efforts of turning it on you. He said he told me what kind of self employed work he does. I asked him to pull that post up. Instead he went into a rant that I'm stupid and he already answered my question. So again I asked for the post, again he went into his rant.
He just lies and when caught he rants and spins.
He's an idiot and a lying one at that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>And what work is that?
Why won't you answer?
You claim to be self-employed. What do yoi do?
Here are the facts:

You know I've already stated how I earn my living. You misquote it all the time.

But you claim to be self-employed but won't say what you do. Why is that?

Tell you what - since I've already stated it but you haven't, go take your turn and I'll post mine again. Do you have enough courage to do that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the post where I "promised" liar.
Let me refresh your feeble memory...
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Man if you want to keep the Man part in your ID I'll be more than happy to supply my address for you.
Fight your own battles you little wimp. Stop hiding under your moms skirt. Time to move out of mommies basement. LMAO
Okay son? LMAO again.
My response to your childish taunt:
<quoted text>
Oh, grow up.
This is soooo typical for the mentally challenged wingnut - they can't hold their own in a debate about ideas so they resort to middle school threats of physical fights.
When someone can't defend their argument with facts and ideas and words, they become frustrated and resort to physical threats. It's the classic tactic of the mentally challenged school-yard bully.
Grow up, Roger the Racist. We all know you're stupid and dim-witted. You don't have to prove it with childish, dumbass posts like this. LOL!
Then you...
Dave Rogers wrote:
I've offered him the information on where I live and we seen his post of wimping out.
And my response to this cowardly bullshit:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't "wimp out." I did you a favor by mocking your dumbass juvenile redneck post rather than taking you up on it.
But, hey, if you want to go that way feel free. Tell me where you live.
If you've got the guts.
And you...
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You're just as mad as John Galti and at the same time. What a coincidence. LOL
Will you bring you daughter with you? If you Google my name and take the time you will find me. Or I could just email it to you through Topix. Here is another idea..look in your files under Dave Rogers-Racist. lol
And me again...
<quoted text>
Just email it to me will be fine.
BTW - are you drinking? Your posts are becoming incomprehensible gibberish.
And you again...
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> LIAR! I told you I don't drink. You're starting to get me concerned about your mental health. I'll leave for now so you can call the hotline again. I will be back after you have calmed down. Check your messages Danny Boy. You may find what you so eagerly seek.
Aaaaaaannndd... that was it.

No answer. Never addressed it. Nothing.

Anyone can go see this for themselves. It starts on page 2215.

You're a liar and a coward, Chickenshit Roger. You make threats then run away when somebody stands up to you - just like every other school yard bully.

Like the multiple times I showed your racist posts, here are your cowardly bullying then tucking your tail and running posts.

Now why don't you deny the black and white proof - like you always do, you lying, cowardly piece of shit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

nightrider wrote:
Dan is on welfare, thats why he makes up numerous jobs. unfortunatly for him some of us remember ALLthe jobs he has dreamed up. He just got nailed here and he's trying to turn it on the poster that nailed him. Dan doesn't do well when he is caught lying. Thats why he tries to blame the poster rather then admit defeat.there is no way he works, self employed or not. no one can spend the amount of time here and then try to say he is self employed. Especially self employed because self employed means you are responsible
for your income and all the more reason to be devoted to it. If he is self employed, his business is not thriving based on how he ignores it by being here when he should be working. I don't know why he has such a hard time admitting he does not support himself. He would rather lie and this is what happens. He gets caught
He can try to spin this all he wants but we can all read and Dan lied and now he is denying it.
Give it up Dan, you look foolish trying to cover up your lies.
More DTMDS.

Poor, sick bastard.

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny the boy never backs his words. What he does is twists and spins in the hopes of changing the subject in the efforts of turning it on you. He said he told me what kind of self employed work he does. I asked him to pull that post up. Instead he went into a rant that I'm stupid and he already answered my question. So again I asked for the post, again he went into his rant.
He just lies and when caught he rants and spins.
He's an idiot and a lying one at that.
I'm honestly trying to figure out what you're trying to prove here.

I posted what I do for a living. You obviously read it since you bring it up all the time. So why are you acting like I never did that?

You're completely irrational. I think your DTMDS is rotting holes in your brain.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the GW Bush bubble burst or better known as "The Big Bang".
Gotta deal with the present, not with the past.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Let me refresh your feeble memory...
<quoted text>
My response to your childish taunt:
<quoted text>
Then you...
<quoted text>
And my response to this cowardly bullshit:
<quoted text>
And you...
<quoted text>
And me again...
<quoted text>
And you again...
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaannndd... that was it.
No answer. Never addressed it. Nothing.
Anyone can go see this for themselves. It starts on page 2215.
You're a liar and a coward, Chickenshit Roger. You make threats then run away when somebody stands up to you - just like every other school yard bully.
Like the multiple times I showed your racist posts, here are your cowardly bullying then tucking your tail and running posts.
Now why don't you deny the black and white proof - like you always do, you lying, cowardly piece of shit.

Once again I'll ask...Show me the post where I "promised" liar.

Now try and read the post this time. You are such an idiot.

You do not know what a racist post is.

I post using my real name not some lame name like Dan the Man so don't call me a liar, coward, Chickenshit when in fact you are the coward etc. you POS. LMAO Grow some balls kiddy, you're the one who hides everything from the many businesses you say you own to your multiple ID's . This you cannot hide.

I see you're still keeping files on me. This is a sign of being a stalker. You are one sick puppy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I post using my real name not some lame name like Dan the Man so don't call me a liar, coward, Chickenshit when in fact you are the coward etc. you POS. LMAO Grow some balls kiddy, you're the one who hides everything from the many businesses you say you own to your multiple ID's . This you cannot hide.
I see you're still keeping files on me. This is a sign of being a stalker. You are one sick puppy.
Blah, blah, blah.

Keep running, chickenshit. LMAO!
Gringo

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
What the fck is wrong with you?

Do you have a persecution complex along with all your other psychological malfunctions...

You're one fcked up individual....

Yes...everyone is out to get you....but then who the fck would want you to begin with...something to ponder Davey.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
So well argued and erudite, Lil danny BOY!

Have you noticed, Lil danny, that you're commonly considered an abusive, petulant, whiny liar on this thread? Wonder why?

!LOL!

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Yep just like I thought. Danny the boy still hasn't pulled up the post where he supposedly told me and apparently every one else what his self employed business is.

What's the matter Danny the boy. Get caught lying again so you try to change the subject.
I' m not about to tell you what I do....the question was WHAT DO YOU DO not what I do.
Danny the coward, Danny the liar, Danny the lazy, those all fit. This one doesn't...Dan the man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
Yep just like I thought. Danny the boy still hasn't pulled up the post where he supposedly told me and apparently every one else what his self employed business is.
What's the matter Danny the boy. Get caught lying again so you try to change the subject.
I' m not about to tell you what I do....the question was WHAT DO YOU DO not what I do.
Danny the coward, Danny the liar, Danny the lazy, those all fit. This one doesn't...Dan the man.
I think I figured out why you're making this bizarre, irrational demand.

I think you don't actually know if I ever claimed to do all the things you say I do. I think you're just mindlessly parroting what other wingnuts have said about me and don't know for sure if I ever even said what they claim. So you want me to do your work for you.

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, jackass - I don't jump through hoops just because you make irrational demands.

Here's what I'll tell you - I said what I do for a living in this thread. If you want to know more, just post what you do for a living and I'll re-post it. Quid pro quo. Simple and fair.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
What the fck is wrong with you?
Do you have a persecution complex along with all your other psychological malfunctions...
You're one fcked up individual....
Yes...everyone is out to get you....but then who the fck would want you to begin with...something to ponder Davey.

What's wrong Gringo? Did someone wake you up from your siesta? Are you mad because of my post for Danny? You run quite often to defend Danny. Is Danny boy your friend? Is Danny Boy your special friend? It's amazing how you liberals get so much out of a simple post. Go back to posting your back to back copy and paste postings, okay Muffins from West Mifflin.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
Danny Boy the stalker. Hide behind your ID's chickenshit. You're nothing but a waste to humanity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Danny Boy the stalker. Hide behind your ID's chickenshit. You're nothing but a waste to humanity.
We ALL hide behind our IDs. Nobody uses their real names here.

Still didn't get that email, chickenshit. Everybody knows you WIMPED out. LOL!
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think you don't actually know if I ever claimed to do all the things you say I do. I think you're just mindlessly parroting what other wingnuts have said about me and don't know for sure if I ever even said what they claim. So you want me to do your work for you.
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, jackass - I don't jump through hoops just because you make irrational demands.
Here's what I'll tell you - I said what I do for a living in this thread. If you want to know more, just post what you do for a living and I'll re-post it. Quid pro quo. Simple and fair.
Right here is the real "Chickenshit", Dan the boy.

No one asked you to jump thru hoops. My occupation was never the issue, you just brought it in as a diversion. All I did was asked you to back up your comment. And here's what it was...you said that I know what your self employed business is because you told me in this thread. All I want is for you to pull that post up. Instead you are talking in circles like you always do when confronted. This isn't the first time you have done this. You've done it with me and several other posters.

You are all talk and quite often you step in it. Your only way out is to try and blame someone else with your lies and subject changing.

What's really funny is everyone with common sense sees what you do. So you just go right ahead and continue to spin and lie and act like you have done nothing wrong. We all know....and that's why your reputation here is that of a liar.
I've said it before and I' ll say it again...if you want respect and want to be a man...stop lying and act like a man..otherwise you can continue on as that of a boy.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The onlymthing youmfigured out is you were caught lying again and you're trying to do damage control

Dan the liar, Dan the cheat, Dan the lazy. How does it feel to be regarded as a person that has no morals. That's why you're the only poster that is here 24/7. You have nothing else in your life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Right here is the real "Chickenshit", Dan the boy.
No one asked you to jump thru hoops. My occupation was never the issue, you just brought it in as a diversion. All I did was asked you to back up your comment. And here's what it was...you said that I know what your self employed business is because you told me in this thread. All I want is for you to pull that post up. Instead you are talking in circles like you always do when confronted. This isn't the first time you have done this. You've done it with me and several other posters.
You are all talk and quite often you step in it. Your only way out is to try and blame someone else with your lies and subject changing.
What's really funny is everyone with common sense sees what you do. So you just go right ahead and continue to spin and lie and act like you have done nothing wrong. We all know....and that's why your reputation here is that of a liar.
I've said it before and I' ll say it again...if you want respect and want to be a man...stop lying and act like a man..otherwise you can continue on as that of a boy.
Please point out a single lie I've told or stop making that bogus accusation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr snag 3,810
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE