Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#47172 Feb 16, 2013
Condi Rice wrote:
20 Forgotten Bush Scandals
LK HERE:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/01...

When dum dum has nothing he copies 10 to 20 year old articles from blogs. Blogs. LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahah

L@@K

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Dan the Man declared The Daily Beast nothing but a republican propaganda site that only idiots would use as reference. So Dan the Man is the idiot that we all have been saying. Thanks for the proof danny boy.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#47173 Feb 16, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
When dum dum has nothing he copies 10 to 20 year old articles from blogs. Blogs. LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahah
L@@K
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha
Dan the Man declared The Daily Beast nothing but a republican propaganda site that only idiots would use as reference. So Dan the Man is the idiot that we all have been saying. Thanks for the proof danny boy.
remember now, the medication is your friend...

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47174 Feb 16, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> If you go back to George Washington's days I bet he never took any vacations like Obama and Obama's wife, Obama's kids and all of Obama's friends. Let me know what you find out. We got to get to the bottom of this A.S.A.P. Danny Boy.
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> If I have Dan the Man fever then you sure as hell have Dave Rogers fever or just an uncontrollable love to be me or with me. You hump all of my posts. LMAO Danny Boy.
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha LMAO Isn't that the truth. Danny Boy is one little dum dum.
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
L@@K
Oh. My. God.

Won't somebody put this poor sick bastard out of his misery? His DTMDS has completely overwhelmed his ability to be a rational, functional human being.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47175 Feb 16, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
remember now, the medication is your friend...
Yep! You should know!

Chambersburg, PA

#47176 Feb 16, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha LMAO Isn't that the truth. Danny Boy is one little dum dum.
BTW Roger the Racist - did you find what Jesus said "about teaching a man to fish" yet?

LMAO!

Dumbass.
Laughing at You II

Baltimore, MD

#47178 Feb 16, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh. My. God.
Won't somebody put this poor sick bastard out of his misery? His DTMDS has completely overwhelmed his ability to be a rational, functional human being.
I'm trying too do just that...

He isn't responding though.
I think the DTMDS is all that he got left in his bag of bull.sht.
He such a dreary unintersting bastard that its taking a toll on me too.

He's like a swirling votex of stupidity that I'm caught up in.
Yes its effecting my spelling sklls but I'm hanging in there regardless.

So, I am determined to put him out of his misery but succeed please notify Dave Rogers next of kin...his cousin Betsy Sue...ok

Laughing at You II

Baltimore, MD

#47179 Feb 16, 2013
See how its effecting me...just got a little disoriented from being in that vortex of DTMDS stupidity he perpetuates.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

#47180 Feb 16, 2013
Dan the man calls it Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome. What it really is..is people laughing at him. The poor sap.

He seems to be the town joke here on topix. The poor sap.

Chambersburg, PA

#47181 Feb 16, 2013
Wolfgang wrote:
Dan the man calls it Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome. What it really is..is people laughing at him. The poor sap.
He seems to be the town joke here on topix. The poor sap.
You just can't stop talking about me, can you?

Poor, poor, sick bastard.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#47185 Feb 16, 2013
Laughing at You II wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying too do just that...
He isn't responding though.
I think the DTMDS is all that he got left in his bag of bull.sht.
He such a dreary unintersting bastard that its taking a toll on me too.
He's like a swirling votex of stupidity that I'm caught up in.
Yes its effecting my spelling sklls but I'm hanging in there regardless.
So, I am determined to put him out of his misery but succeed please notify Dave Rogers next of kin...his cousin Betsy Sue...ok
There's no hiding your lazy ignorance:
"trying too do"
"unintersting"
"votex of stupidity"
"sklls"
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#47186 Feb 16, 2013
See how its effecting me...just got a little disoriented from being in that vortex of DTMDS stupidity he perpetuates.
"its"

Hahahahahahahaha
LOL III

Pittsburgh, PA

#47187 Feb 16, 2013
affecting, not effecting

Chambersburg, PA

#47188 Feb 16, 2013
Wow, the typo police are out in force tonight.

Be on your guard, citizens - one slip of the finger and YOU'LL face the wrath of the self-satisfied and pretentious. LOL!
Laughing at You II

Baltimore, MD

#47189 Feb 16, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
"its"
Hahahahahahahaha
Its working alrght...where are all the ridiculous cut and paste diatribes...I don't see them.
Whoaa...I'm riding the vortex and have you noticed that the dumdass diatribes have diminished...yes... kinda like rope a dope.
Only the dope is an extra-strength dose.
Are you on some kind of Perfomance Enhancing Dope? PED's?
Enhancing your dopiness to super strength. Huh?
So my strategy is working.....
Ahhhh....mission accomplished.....its all about resuts, isn't it? huh George W. Bush
dumb landlord

Pittsburgh, PA

#47190 Feb 16, 2013
Those ain't finger slips.... You horny devil
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#47191 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Its working alrght...where are all the ridiculous cut and paste diatribes...I don't see them.
Whoaa...I'm riding the vortex and have you noticed that the dumdass diatribes have diminished...yes... kinda like rope a dope.
Only the dope is an extra-strength dose.
Are you on some kind of Perfomance Enhancing Dope? PED's?
Enhancing your dopiness to super strength. Huh?
So my strategy is working.....
Ahhhh....mission accomplished.....its all about resuts, isn't it? huh George W. Bush
Lazy ignorance:
"Its"
"alrght"
"dumdass" hahaha
"Perfomance"
"resuts"

Hahahahahahahaha

Seattle, WA

#47192 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh. My. God.

Dan the Man if you want to keep the Man part in your ID I'll be more than happy to supply my address for you.

Fight your own battles you little wimp. Stop hiding under your moms skirt. Time to move out of mommies basement. LMAO

Okay son? LMAO again.

Seattle, WA

#47194 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW Roger the Racist - did you find what Jesus said "about teaching a man to fish" yet?
LMAO!
Dumbass.
You just can't stop talking about me, can you?

Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#47195 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Man if you want to keep the Man part in your ID I'll be more than happy to supply my address for you.
Fight your own battles you little wimp. Stop hiding under your moms skirt. Time to move out of mommies basement. LMAO
Okay son? LMAO again.
Dan woiuld never meet you face to face because he would never have the courage to say to your face what he says to people here. That's why he puts "man" behind his name. He needs verification, he needs it to feel tough. Because in reality he is just the opposite, a small, meek frightened person. The forum gives him the courage that he lacks in reality.

He spends his days here because he is a noboby in the real world. Tha's probably why he is so mean and hateful here.. He has nothing, he has no one. He has been caught lying about his job. He has had jobs from A to Z, and all in a short time. So of course he loves Obama, another 4 years of not worrying about getting a job. His hand can stay out and he can play on the computer all day being abusive to others. In the real world someone would have put him in his place, but like I said, that's why he does his verbal abuse and hate behind the safety of a screen, because he is as far from being a "man" that one can get.

He loves attention, negative or positive. It's the only time pay attention to him....here on the forum. He thinks being laughed at and mocked is people being obsessed with him...if he is ignored here then he willhave nothing, his world will fall apart.
He is a pathetic low life loser that lies, abuses people, and lacks integrity.

Chambersburg, PA

#47196 Feb 17, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't stop talking about me, can you?
I'm not talking ABOUT you. I'm talking TO you.

I'm talking ABOUT the issue of your claim that Jesus said "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime."

Except Jesus never said that. That's a Chinese proverb.

But you didn't know that. You came trying to debate the Bible but you know NOTHING about the Bible. You came trying to claim you're a Christian, but you don't follow the Bible - you follow a political ideology and use the Bible to justify it.

Like I said originally - you have no standing to say anything about what Jesus taught. Your religion is a failed political ideology that I and others have systematically dismantled here.

Give it up, Roger the Racist. You simply aren't emotionally, intellectually, or morally equipped to debate ANYTHING here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:09 am PST

NBC Sports 9:09AM