dick cheney

Erie, PA

#46759 Feb 8, 2013
GOP has lost popular vote in 5 of last 6 elections!!!!? The people are finally wising-up.
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#46760 Feb 8, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Why Is Obama Arming The Muslim Brotherhood?
The Obama administration seems to be content to be wrong about almost everything. Gun control, environmental regulations, increasing taxes, increasing spending, increasing debt, violating federalism, etc. You name it, and they’re probably wrong about it. But now, even the Obama administration is hitting a point where anyone with any common sense can tell that something is bizarrely wrong.
Here’s an example: Obama sent tons of money and even F-16 fighter jets to Egypt. This is now in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood. That’s right, your tax dollars are now going directly to Islamic tyrants to kill people with. This is insane, tyrannical, and evil.
“We gave fighter jets to Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak which he used to intimidate his own people. Obama is now giving 20 F-16s to the Muslim Brotherhood. Why? Who on earth thinks this is a good idea?”
We’ve discussed the idea before about Global Jihad, the idea that there is a worldwide push for Sharia law to be enforced everywhere. The response to this shouldn’t be to send billions in aid to any country, especially not those countries which actively support the radical Islam. The money always ends up in the wrong hands.
The solution right now is to do what is politically possible, and then work toward the goal of ending all foreign aid. While there are homeless Americans and massive federal deficits, it is downright wicked to be sending our tax dollars to people who plan on using that money in the cause of tyranny. End foreign aid.
Another copy and paste job...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Dikhead LMAO!

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/muslim-bro...
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#46761 Feb 8, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama Bribes Defense Companies To BREAK Law
In the past, Obama has flagrantly violated the law and has essentially led a campaign to undermine the constitution. He has ignored congress, passed legislation through executive orders, and has even taken over corporations. But now, he has “accomplished” what is likely the most corrupt scandal so far in his presidency.
He has told defense companies to ignore federal law requiring that they warn people of layoffs within 60 days of layoffs. His reasoning? It’ll hurt his reelection chances in swing states. In other words, he’s asking people to defy federal law for political gain. He wants an illegal advantage in the election.
But that’s not all — there’s more. Obama has promised the companies free legal fees being paid for by taxpayers for when employees sue the companies for breaking the law. I kid you not. He is promising to let corporations break the law and pay for their legal fees — so a bunch of people don’t support another candidate because of unemployment fears.
Investors Business Daily reports:
“When President Obama took the oath of office, he swore to uphold the Constitution and see that the laws of the United States were faithfully executed. He lied, and that lie was exposed in the administration’s weekly document dump last Friday.
It included a memo from the Department of Labor telling defense contractors not to obey the law and that, if they don’t, U.S. taxpayers will foot their legal bills when fired employees sue them for breaking the law.”
Obama is corrupt. His first election had his opponent — in Chicago, no less — bow out after a “scandal”. He came out of nowhere with powerful connections and has led one of the greatest economic heists in the history of man. And apparently, he’s willing to break the law to stay in power, even if that means bribing people with taxpayer money. Disgusting.
And another copy and paste job...HAAAAA!!!!!!

All rightwing nut sites HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/defense-co...
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#46762 Feb 8, 2013
I got your number son........'HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
Truth

West Mifflin, PA

#46763 Feb 8, 2013
The Bush admin repeatedly sold treasuries to China. He didn't raise taxes or cut programs. He sold treasuries to China for the medicare donut hole. He didn't raise taxes to pay for the unfunded war on Iraq and Afghanistan. He pushed the massive Bush tax cuts by again selling treasuries to China.. History tells you that you must raise taxes to pay for war. The CBOE estimated in 2002 it would cost

upwards of 4 trillion to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.The American people will be paying

for these wars for the next 20 years.The Obama admin is paying the bills that Bush -Cheney ran up.If you think that the Obama admin will be able to pay off this tab off in 4-8 years you are simply clueless when it comes to econmics.
John Galti

Paterson, NJ

#46767 Feb 8, 2013
He's the president of the MCDA (The Marisa Clueless Detective Agency).

So, yes he is certifiably clueless.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#46768 Feb 8, 2013
D Cheney wrote:
<quoted text>Copy and paste moron,HAAAAAAAA
azzwipe
http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/obama-admi...
LQQK!!!!!
The king of copy and paste just discovered others can do the same as he does. Muffin Boy, aka Dan the Man.
I bet he got so excited he pissed his panties.
You really made yourself look like an azzhole....LMAO

Seattle, WA

#46769 Feb 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
The Bush admin repeatedly sold treasuries to China. He didn't raise taxes or cut programs. He sold treasuries to China for the medicare donut hole. He didn't raise taxes to pay for the unfunded war on Iraq and Afghanistan. He pushed the massive Bush tax cuts by again selling treasuries to China.. History tells you that you must raise taxes to pay for war. The CBOE estimated in 2002 it would cost
upwards of 4 trillion to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.The American people will be paying
for these wars for the next 20 years.The Obama admin is paying the bills that Bush -Cheney ran up.If you think that the Obama admin will be able to pay off this tab off in 4-8 years you are simply clueless when it comes to econmics.

A libroid nut site HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!

Obama has spent more in just 4 years than all the President combined.
John Galti

Paterson, NJ

#46770 Feb 8, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK!!!!!
The king of copy and paste just discovered others can do the same as he does. Muffin Boy, aka Dan the Man.
I bet he got so excited he pissed his panties.
You really made yourself look like an azzhole....LMAO
So maybe you're plagiarizing TaxNoMore's azzhole.

Hahahahahahah....ok Dave ....hahahah loser
rikki rocket

Alto, MI

#46772 Feb 8, 2013
Bush emails hacked. Hahahaha. Everyone already knows he's a crooked c**ks**ker.
Gay Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#46773 Feb 8, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
A libroid nut site HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!
Obama has spent more in just 4 years than all the President combined.
Obama spending binge never happened:
Government outlays rising at slowest pace since 1950s

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

LØØK HERE FOOL:

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-05-22/co...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO!
Gay Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#46774 Feb 8, 2013
Over Obama’s four budget years, federal spending is on track to rise from $3.52 trillion to $3.58 trillion, an annualized increase of just 0.4%.

There has been no huge increase in spending under the current president, despite what you hear.

Why do people think Obama has spent like a drunken sailor? It’s in part because of a fundamental misunderstanding of the federal budget.

What people forget (or never knew) is that the first year of every presidential term starts with a budget approved by the previous administration and Congress. The president only begins to shape the budget in his second year. It takes time to develop a budget and steer it through Congress — especially in these days of congressional gridlock.

The 2009 fiscal year, which Republicans count as part of Obama’s legacy, began four months before Obama moved into the White House. The major spending decisions in the 2009 fiscal year were made by George W. Bush and the previous Congress.

Like a relief pitcher who comes into the game with the bases loaded, Obama came in with a budget in place that called for spending to increase by hundreds of billions of dollars in response to the worst economic and financial calamity in generations.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
Gay Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#46775 Feb 8, 2013
Up next,,,,,,,,,,Sean Hannity and the FOX news spin
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

But first a word from our sponsor.. Rush Limpdick!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Gay Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#46776 Feb 8, 2013
When Obama took the oath of office, the $789 billion bank bailout had already been approved. Federal spending on unemployment benefits, food stamps and Medicare was already surging to meet the dire unemployment crisis that was well underway. See the CBO’s January 2009 budget outlook.

Obama is not responsible for that increase, though he is responsible (along with the Congress) for about $140 billion in extra spending in the 2009 fiscal year from the stimulus bill, from the expansion of the children’s health-care program and from other appropriations bills passed in the spring of 2009.

If we attribute that $140 billion in stimulus to Obama and not to Bush, we find that spending under Obama grew by about $200 billion over four years, amounting to a 1.4% annualized increase.

After adjusting for inflation, spending under Obama is falling at a 1.4% annual pace — the first decline in real spending since the early 1970s, when Richard Nixon was retreating from the quagmire in Vietnam.

In per capita terms, real spending will drop by nearly 5% from $11,450 per person in 2009 to $10,900 in 2013 (measured in 2009 dollars).

By the way, real government spending rose 12.3% a year in Hoover’s four years. Now there was a guy who knew how to attack a depression by spending government money!

Know your facts you farce......LMAO!

Seattle, WA

#46777 Feb 8, 2013
Gay Rogers wrote:
When Obama took the oath of office, the $789 billion bank bailout had already been approved. Federal spending on unemployment benefits, food stamps and Medicare was already surging to meet the dire unemployment crisis that was well underway. See the CBO’s January 2009 budget outlook.
Obama is not responsible for that increase, though he is responsible (along with the Congress) for about $140 billion in extra spending in the 2009 fiscal year from the stimulus bill, from the expansion of the children’s health-care program and from other appropriations bills passed in the spring of 2009.
If we attribute that $140 billion in stimulus to Obama and not to Bush, we find that spending under Obama grew by about $200 billion over four years, amounting to a 1.4% annualized increase.
After adjusting for inflation, spending under Obama is falling at a 1.4% annual pace — the first decline in real spending since the early 1970s, when Richard Nixon was retreating from the quagmire in Vietnam.
In per capita terms, real spending will drop by nearly 5% from $11,450 per person in 2009 to $10,900 in 2013 (measured in 2009 dollars).
By the way, real government spending rose 12.3% a year in Hoover’s four years. Now there was a guy who knew how to attack a depression by spending government money!
Know your facts you farce......LMAO!
LQQK!!!!! When you piss off the crybaby from West Mifflin aka Dan the Man he comes out as Gay Rogers. I guess all we need to do is piss him off and he comes out of his closet to play. LMAO

It's okay, you can admit you're a homosexual, the democrats love you.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#46778 Feb 8, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK!!!!! When you piss off the crybaby from West Mifflin aka Dan the Man he comes out as Gay Rogers. I guess all we need to do is piss him off and he comes out of his closet to play. LMAO
It's okay, you can admit you're a homosexual, the democrats love you.
Everyone's Dan the Man, your mother is Dan the Man and she coming to beat your sorry ass....

Frigging stupider than dirt...I'm tellin ya...wow friggin dumb can you get?

Announcement: EVERYONE IS NOT DAN THE MAN!!!!

Seattle, WA

#46779 Feb 9, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's Dan the Man, your mother is Dan the Man and she coming to beat your sorry ass....
Frigging stupider than dirt...I'm tellin ya...wow friggin dumb can you get?
Announcement: EVERYONE IS NOT DAN THE MAN!!!!
A little upset, huh? Now why would you get upset? I like bringing out the worse in azzholes like yourself.
John Galti

Baltimore, MD

#46780 Feb 9, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> A little upset, huh? Now why would you get upset? I like bringing out the worse in azzholes like yourself.
You're such a clever dolt......

Upset....I guess so....you got me "Dave Rogers" hahahahaha. Bang right in the heart....you really knw how to hurt my feeelings....and damn you have that talent to upset "people like me" with your incessant habit of calling everybody on Topix "Dan The Man.
What the fck is that all about?
Are you OCD like TaxNoMore? Or are you TaxNoMore?
He has an unnatural obsession with Dan The Man too.

I see you brought boxhard out of the closet recently too...I'm not sure if he's obsessed with Dan the Man...I don't think so...he's just a idiot

But yes this is a bit annoying...you got me ....I admit that your repititous insanity does irk me a bit....

And all that cutting and pasting from right wing nut job newsletters...that's precoius too...did you notice how many more people from the left are on here now counteracting you assinine bullshi.t huh?
Oh yeah, more and more and more.....

Just like Krushchev....were going to bury you're sorry ass...hahahahahahaaa
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
So you keep up the good work perpetuating lies and hate...keep sucking the the juice bottle being fed to you by those fine folks at Heritage...that Jim DeMint....your nut juice guru, he's friggin special...hahahhaha
Ok loser boy....you fckn treasonous ass.wipe

LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#46781 Feb 9, 2013
John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a clever dolt......
Upset....I guess so....you got me "Dave Rogers" hahahahaha. Bang right in the heart....you really knw how to hurt my feeelings....and damn you have that talent to upset "people like me" with your incessant habit of calling everybody on Topix "Dan The Man.
What the fck is that all about?
Are you OCD like TaxNoMore? Or are you TaxNoMore?
He has an unnatural obsession with Dan The Man too.
I see you brought boxhard out of the closet recently too...I'm not sure if he's obsessed with Dan the Man...I don't think so...he's just a idiot
But yes this is a bit annoying...you got me ....I admit that your repititous insanity does irk me a bit....
And all that cutting and pasting from right wing nut job newsletters...that's precoius too...did you notice how many more people from the left are on here now counteracting you assinine bullshi.t huh?
Oh yeah, more and more and more.....
Just like Krushchev....were going to bury you're sorry ass...hahahahahahaaa
So you keep up the good work perpetuating lies and hate...keep sucking the the juice bottle being fed to you by those fine folks at Heritage...that Jim DeMint....your nut juice guru, he's friggin special...hahahhaha
Ok loser boy....you fckn treasonous ass.wipe
hahahahaha

"he's just a idiot"
knw
feeelings
repititous
precoius
assinine
were going
you're sorry ass

John Galti

District Heights, MD

#46782 Feb 9, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
"he's just a idiot"
knw
feeelings
repititous
precoius
assinine
were going
you're sorry ass
thats all you got "Chicago" "Chicago" ---we are on to you now...hahahaha
he everyone he's in "Chicago"...better watch you don't get mowed down loser boy.
hahahahahaha precious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov 21 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:12PM
What Are Experts Saying About Eagles?
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday
NBC Sports11:20 AM
Troy Polamalu not expected to play on Sunday
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
Bleacher Report 3:38 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins: Live Washington Score and Analysis