|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
There is not one politician it seems that is not in bed with big money or big labor. I don't know what would stop this kind of association but I do believe that there has to be steps taken to remove these politicians from office because they have betrayed the trust of the American people. There is absolutely no reason that any one politician should be if office for decades. I think we should start with term limits and see if that will help curve their behavior. Don't get me wrong. Politicians should talk to businesses and labor groups but there's a point in time where the common people who they are suppose to represent becomes blurry. They should also have whatever meetings that are taking place open to the public or televised via C-SPAN. I think that would be a good place to start (IMO).
Too true. A lofty, worthy goal but unfortunately, in the words of a great poet "A man's reach should exceed his grasp or what is a heaven for"
GM Man

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

"Let Detroit go bankrupt" - Mitt Romney

President Obama said that President Bush was responsible for bailing out auto companies in Detroit, writes the Washington Examiner’s Charlie Spiering.

“Keep in mind,” the president said,“That the administration before us, they had been writing some checks to the auto industry asking nothing in return. It was just a bailout, straight — straightforward.”

President Obama said that if it weren’t for his current administration’s policies, the auto industry would have been an expensive failure. That is to say, if it weren’t for President Obama’s guiding hand, the auto industry would have collapsed and taken all that Bush-era bailout money with it.

Obama explained that, unlike his predecessor, he “demanded responsibility” from the auto industry, forcing it to “retool and to restructure,” making it “more efficient.”

Critics argue that the president’s claim that the Bush administration demanded “nothing in return” is false.

As Spiering notes, when the Bush administration authorized the first auto loan of $17.4 billion, in October 2008, some aspects of the loan were contingent upon the companies hitting “Restructuring Targets.” Therefore, no one can say that the Bush administration didn’t at least demand or impose guidelines.

Of course, this isn’t to say that “guidelines” make the idea of a bailout any more desirable, but that President Obama’s allegation simply isn’t accurate.

The president continued:“Over the past two years, that entire industry has added nearly 160,000 jobs, GM is number one in the world again. Ford is investing billions in new American plants. Chrysler is growing faster. So today, the American auto industry is back.”

" Those damn Democrats always bailing out losers"- Sean Hannity
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
False. I post under one name and one name only. That's what people with integrity do.
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Lil Danny BOY, people of integrity have no need--as you do--to incessantly, publicly proclaim their integrity.
On the other hand, dishonest people--like you Lil Danny--constantly cluck about it.
<quoted text>
People who are constantly, relentlessly attacked with lies occasionally respond with the truth to set the record straight.
That's a perfectly reasonable response in the face of unreasonable attacks.
...Every post that's nothing but a personal attack on me reveals that you're afraid to debate the facts. Every post that's nothing but a personal attack on me confirms your utter defeat on the issues.
Oh, Lil dannny BOY, yours are such predictably dishonest responses.

It's reasonable to attack lies and liars. You are 'honesty-challenged' and find yourself steadily attacked for your dishonesty. It's as simple as that, lil BOY. You're a pathological liar. People on this thread know it.

It's impossible to 'debate' with a liar like you. Your lies BECOME the issue, Lil danny BOY.

Other than Bill Clinton, can you name any public figure who constantly bleats as you do,'I am morally superior, I (and my wife!) NEVER lie, I am a person of integrity.'

No, Lil danny? Of course not. Honest people of high moral and ethical character don't say those things. Dishonest people like you do. Prisons are full of innocent victims. Just ask them.

LOL: "I post under one name and one name only. That's what people with integrity do" is a revealing non sequitur. Only you, Lil danny, fantasizes moral superiority in posting under an alias.~snicker~

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text><quoted text>
Oh, Lil dannny BOY, yours are such predictably dishonest responses.
It's reasonable to attack lies and liars. You are 'honesty-challenged' and find yourself steadily attacked for your dishonesty. It's as simple as that, lil BOY. You're a pathological liar. People on this thread know it.
It's impossible to 'debate' with a liar like you. Your lies BECOME the issue, Lil danny BOY.
Other than Bill Clinton, can you name any public figure who constantly bleats as you do,'I am morally superior, I (and my wife!) NEVER lie, I am a person of integrity.'
No, Lil danny? Of course not. Honest people of high moral and ethical character don't say those things. Dishonest people like you do. Prisons are full of innocent victims. Just ask them.
LOL: "I post under one name and one name only. That's what people with integrity do" is a revealing non sequitur. Only you, Lil danny, fantasizes moral superiority in posting under an alias.~snicker~
Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
If I lied, someone would be able to point one out.

But nobody ever has.

Nobody.

Ever.

Whenever I have challenged rightwingers to support their statements with evidence or challenged their false and distorted statements, instead of backing up their statements with facts, they invariably begin making personal attacks against me.

Several rightwingers have repeatedly accused me of lying, but when challenged to support that charge, none have done it. NONE.

This is a common rightwing tactic - hell, Mitt Romney used it during the campaign. Tell lies, then accuse those who are challenging you of being liars. That way people who aren't paying close attention just see mutual accusations and don't spend the time to find out who is actually telling the truth.

That's the reason I occasionally respond - to get the truth on the record. If I just allow people to repeatedly make false allegations against me without responding, it looks like their attacks are legitimate.

Again - neither you or anybody else here has ever - EVER - shown a single lie that I've told. If you have one, post it. I've challenged you to do that countless times before, and you never have.

I wonder why. LOL!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

GM Man wrote:
"Let Detroit go bankrupt" - Mitt Romney
President Obama said that President Bush was responsible for bailing out auto companies in Detroit, writes the Washington Examiner’s Charlie Spiering.
“Keep in mind,” the president said,“That the administration before us, they had been writing some checks to the auto industry asking nothing in return. It was just a bailout, straight — straightforward.”
President Obama said that if it weren’t for his current administration’s policies, the auto industry would have been an expensive failure. That is to say, if it weren’t for President Obama’s guiding hand, the auto industry would have collapsed and taken all that Bush-era bailout money with it.
Obama explained that, unlike his predecessor, he “demanded responsibility” from the auto industry, forcing it to “retool and to restructure,” making it “more efficient.”
Critics argue that the president’s claim that the Bush administration demanded “nothing in return” is false.
As Spiering notes, when the Bush administration authorized the first auto loan of $17.4 billion, in October 2008, some aspects of the loan were contingent upon the companies hitting “Restructuring Targets.” Therefore, no one can say that the Bush administration didn’t at least demand or impose guidelines.
Of course, this isn’t to say that “guidelines” make the idea of a bailout any more desirable, but that President Obama’s allegation simply isn’t accurate.
The president continued:“Over the past two years, that entire industry has added nearly 160,000 jobs, GM is number one in the world again. Ford is investing billions in new American plants. Chrysler is growing faster. So today, the American auto industry is back.”
" Those damn Democrats always bailing out losers"- Sean Hannity
!LOL!

West Mifflin, you shouldn't imitate EVERYthing Lil danny BOY does.

You aren't bright enough to have written your post and not honest enough to attribute its source. As you know, it was stolen and plagiarized from this site:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/01/26/ob...

It's surprising to see you are quoting Glenn Beck as a reputable source!
common sense

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

This is a common right wing tactic you say? Well, I guess that "depends on what the definition of "is" is",-Bill Clinton

LOL, you HAVE to be kidding me?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If I lied, someone would be able to point one out.
But nobody ever has.
Nobody.
Ever.
Whenever I have challenged rightwingers to support their statements with evidence or challenged their false and distorted statements, instead of backing up their statements with facts, they invariably begin making personal attacks against me.
Several rightwingers have repeatedly accused me of lying, but when challenged to support that charge, none have done it. NONE.
This is a common rightwing tactic - hell, Mitt Romney used it during the campaign. Tell lies, then accuse those who are challenging you of being liars. That way people who aren't paying close attention just see mutual accusations and don't spend the time to find out who is actually telling the truth.
That's the reason I occasionally respond - to get the truth on the record. If I just allow people to repeatedly make false allegations against me without responding, it looks like their attacks are legitimate.
Again - neither you or anybody else here has ever - EVER - shown a single lie that I've told. If you have one, post it. I've challenged you to do that countless times before, and you never have.
I wonder why. LOL!
!LOL!

Honest people don't claim--as YOU do--that they NEVER lie, Lil danny BOY. Such a claim is itself evidence that you are an habitual, shameless liar.

You've accused me of plagiarism but repeated requests for you to prove it--even one example--have gone unanswered. Have you any evidence to back your accusation? No? Then you are a proven liar in accusing me of plagiarism, aren't you Lil danny BOY.

But your repeated claims on this forum that neither you nor your wife has lied--about ANYthing--EVER--is all the evidence any sane person needs to confirm that you ARE a liar, Lil danny.

Case closed, BOY.

Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
West Mifflin, you shouldn't imitate EVERYthing Lil danny BOY does.
You aren't bright enough to have written your post and not honest enough to attribute its source. As you know, it was stolen and plagiarized from this site:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/01/26/ob...
It's surprising to see you are quoting Glenn Beck as a reputable source!
I actually got it off the Washington Exmainer website,and not the Blaze.... The Blaze is a right wing website dedicated to steal the truth off of other websites and spin it in their favor.

Maybe go look for the real site I used ( go fish )....LOL!
Dumbass!
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Donald wrote:
Wireless exec with ties to Obama wins contract to supply poor with smartphones
Obama is in so deep I don't know if he can payoff all these backroom deals.
A cellphone company run by a major Democratic donor and President Obama backer has extended its foray into government contracts, from the so-called “Obama phone” to a project intended to provide high-speed Internet access to low-income families -- amid criticism its product is ill-equipped.
Critics also suggest TracFone Wireless CEO F.J. Pollak used his Obama connections to help his company get one of the 14 contracts.
At issue is a $13.8 million pilot project by the Federal Communications Commission that attempts to find the best ways to increase the broadband access rate among the poor and help improve their digital skills – to eventually help them manage household finances, look for work and do other tasks.
The contracts were awarded late last year, though it's unclear how much went to TracFone.
Pollak and his wife, Abigail, are major Obama bundlers and Democratic donors. The couple hosted a $40,000-a-plate fundraising dinner in June at their Miami Beach home. And Abigail Pollak alone raised at least $632,000 for the Obama re-election effort, a total $1.56 million for him since 2007, according to a financial documents obtained by The New York Times.
In addition, F.J. Pollak has been to the White House at least twice. And he and his wife gave an estimated $270,000 to Democratic candidates in the last election cycle, according to OpenSecrets.org .
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/06/wi...
Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

The program is called Lifeline, established in 1984,( under President Reagan ) originally created to subsidize landline phone service for low income Americans, funded by government-collected telecommunication fees, paid by consumers.

In 2008, the program was expanded to support cell phones which quickly escalated the cost of the program. In 2008 the program cost $772 million.

Know your facts and dont rely on FOX news to give you false information.

You would think would of learned something from the 2012 elections.
LOL!
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ring Wing Goes Crazy Over 'Obama Phones' Which Are Actually 'Reagan Phones'

Little did they know that the joke was on them.

Romney’s dwindling army of right-wingers had their hunting vests in a bunch over a new viral video posted on the Drudge Report back in 2012. The minute-long video, which has already gotten more than one million views since it was posted on YouTube, shows an African American woman in Cleveland voicing her support for President Obama because he gave her a “free phone.” As for her appearance, suffice it to say that she comes across as the living incarnation of the right wing’s stereotypical welfare citizen--which, according to Romney, is now a full 47 percent of the population.

Naturally, the right went rabid.

The Steve Malzberg show, hosted by the notoriously right-wing radio personality, quickly tweeted the video with the comment,“Obama voter. G-d help us.”

Rush Limbaugh’s comments were even more scathing--sprinkled with accusations that the woman lacked basic education except for one topic: how to game the system.

"So these are the people that don't like Romney because of what he said about the 47%? No, these are the 47%!(laughing) Yeah, I'll play it again. These are the 47%... She knows how to get this free Obama phone. She knows everything about it. She may not know who George Washington is or Abraham Lincoln, but she knows how to get an Obama phone,”

But it’s the right that are going to end up looking like the ignorant fools. What Limbaugh, Malzberg -- and likely the majority of the million people who viewed the video -- didn’t know was that these “Obama Phones” are actually a creation of their beloved Ronald Reagan, who began the program in 1984.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! FOOL!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

D Cheney wrote:
<quoted text>I actually got it off the Washington Exmainer website,and not the Blaze.... The Blaze is a right wing website dedicated to steal the truth off of other websites and spin it in their favor.
Maybe go look for the real site I used ( go fish )....LOL!
Dumbass!
!LOL!

You're cluelessly guilty of the very charges you hurl at The Blaze which you say is "dedicated to steal the truth off of other websites and spin it in their favor."

The essential difference is The Blaze--unlike you--credits their source while you are merely a slimy thief.

You can't hide your dishonesty or stupidity.

Dumbass!
Help Me

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Watch for this coming soon for people on Medicare ( elderly, sick,and disabled vets included )

You heard it hear first.

Well you all seen those commercials about 'First Alert' and the famous, "Help, I've fallen and cant get up"! commercials and other companies advertising those emergency necklaces that are seen on TV, well starting in 2014 those people who qualify are eligible to receive these necklaces will get them free of charge from Medicare and the Disability Act ,which now these people pay up to $20.00 a month for this service by which a button is pressed to call 911 if that person is in an emergency situation.

Thanks to Obamacare all seniors and disabled vets can apply for one next year.

Wonder if these people will fall under the 47% of moochers in this country?

Damn that Obama giving handouts again!
Reagan Phone

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Just the facts with NO Fox news spin,...LOL!

LØØK HERE:
http://mortduroi.blogspot.com/2012/09/turns-o...
Reagan Phone

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

So, again, this program was started when? Back in 1984. And what should that tell you? Oh—it was started under the Ronald Reagan administration. That's right, under the presidency of the patron saint of conservatism they started handing out free phone service to poor people.

If the lady in the video wants to thank somebody for her free cellphone, she should thank Ronnie Raygun for her Reagan-phone.

Another myth about the phone is that it is free or a handout. In fact, it is an opportunity for the cellphone providers to make more money—of course. Providing a basic plan of monthly minutes, which a busy person with a family could easily exhaust, the cellphone providers for the "free" phone program charge users money to purchase additional minutes. So, yes, the phone is free up to a point, but the idea all users are paying nothing for the service is just dead wrong.

But being dead wrong about the facts, being readily racist about the rage, is the essential Republican political paradigm, or recipe, in 2012. It is a pathological and predatory tactic. Of course, as Lee Atwater well understood, and eventually apologized for, it was also a tactic that works really effectively in politics—especially if it is allowed to metastasize into a cancerous political meme.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

common sense wrote:
This is a common right wing tactic you say? Well, I guess that "depends on what the definition of "is" is",-Bill Clinton
LOL, you HAVE to be kidding me?
It seemed to be Mitt Romney's ONLY tactic. LOL!

But it flourishes here as well - multiple times a day some days. Maybe you just need to pay a little closer attention.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Cracker wrote:
<quoted text> Your lies have been pointed out many times on here. You're funny.
Like when? Show me one.

You just make shit up and expect people to take it at face value. Provide evidence for one of your claims for a change.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Reagan Phone wrote:
So, again, this program was started when? Back in 1984. And what should that tell you? Oh—it was started under the Ronald Reagan administration. That's right, under the presidency of the patron saint of conservatism they started handing out free phone service to poor people.
If the lady in the video wants to thank somebody for her free cellphone, she should thank Ronnie Raygun for her Reagan-phone.
Another myth about the phone is that it is free or a handout. In fact, it is an opportunity for the cellphone providers to make more money—of course. Providing a basic plan of monthly minutes, which a busy person with a family could easily exhaust, the cellphone providers for the "free" phone program charge users money to purchase additional minutes. So, yes, the phone is free up to a point, but the idea all users are paying nothing for the service is just dead wrong.
But being dead wrong about the facts, being readily racist about the rage, is the essential Republican political paradigm, or recipe, in 2012. It is a pathological and predatory tactic. Of course, as Lee Atwater well understood, and eventually apologized for, it was also a tactic that works really effectively in politics—especially if it is allowed to metastasize into a cancerous political meme.
!LOL!

Anything moderately well-written can't be yours, doofus! You stole your post from Glenn F. Wright.

Between you and Lil danny BOY, half the net is copied and pasted without credit here.

Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Like when? Show me one.
You just make shit up and expect people to take it at face value. Provide evidence for one of your claims for a change.
Here you go, Lil danny BOY. You must just zone out and go blind when someone presents evidence of your lying.

Honest people don't claim--as YOU do--that they NEVER lie, Lil danny BOY. Such a claim is itself evidence that you are an habitual, shameless liar.

You've accused me of plagiarism but repeated requests for you to prove it--even one example--have gone unanswered. Have you any evidence to back your accusation? No? Then you are a proven liar in accusing me of plagiarism, aren't you Lil danny BOY.

But your repeated claims on this forum that neither you nor your wife has lied--about ANYthing--EVER--is all the evidence any sane person needs to confirm that you ARE a liar, Lil danny.

Case closed, BOY.

Lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, Lil danny BOY. You must just zone out and go blind when someone presents evidence of your lying.
Sorry, Ted WATB - an assertion is NOT evidence.

Grow up, jackass. You've been relentlessly attacking me for over a year and you've never landed a punch yet. You just keep making false allegations which you can and have never - NEVER - supported with a shred of evidence.

There's something seriously psychologically wrong with someone who keeps doing that. I believe it's called ... DTMDS. LMAO!
Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Despite some opposition from neighbors, former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is going forward with plans to demolish his 3,000-square-foot California oceanfront home and replace it with a 12,000-square-foot mansion.

The teardown and replacement of the home in La Jolla was delayed after Romney, estimated to be worth nearly $250 million, was attacked for his wealth during the 2012 campaign and opponents tried to define him as someone who couldn't relate to the average American.

One of the reported renovations is the inclusion of an elevator for his cars that would carry the vehicles to his basement garage.

Last spring, when news of the proposed garage first surfaced, Romney was ridiculed by liberals and conservatives alike for wanting to add the elevator to the La Jolla home.

In addition to the oceanfront property, Romney also owns five additional homes throughout the country.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/mitt-romney-qu...

"I dont care about the poor, they have a safety net" - Mitt Romney

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr FactCheck 3,821
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE