Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,150)

Showing posts 42,981 - 43,000 of51,106
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TaxNoMoron

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

///////.*urrrp*..... bull shit yapping babble..........your ignorant ass ....*urrrp*......hate him next week.....i promise...*urrrp*....*urrrp*.. ...boy....tea bag news coming... bull shit yapping babble

Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it....Oregon moron..*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper..... Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag babble,..Medicare......Colt 45 .......so babble on,....ohio poll...ducks,...ohio poll...tea bag babble,...*urrrp*..Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,..ohio poll..*urrrp*.....Obama,....Co lt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45 ....poll,........McCain,.....C olt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.*urrrp*.Colt 45,..Rasmussen ... Colt 45,.....so babble on, the racist band wagon....ohio poll...you ain't got a dam thing.....ohio poll..*urrrp*..Oregon moron.....liberal California......
tea bag babble..*urrrp*..tea bag extremists ..Rasmussen.. Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..Rasmussen... Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.. Colt 45,.....babble wah wah.....liberal California....ohio poll...assed out... Colt 45 sessions..*urrrp*..ohio poll...*urrrp*...government assistance.... McCain....electoral map..tea bag blah blah blah..*urrrp*..Move out of the state....Oregon moron......urrrp*....assed out.......Oregon moron....piece of fiction ......urrrp*.......racist tea nag bag..... ignorant tea bags angry just like we did in 08, expect it......urrrp*.....Don't stop your racial hate side show...babble wah wah.....racist piece of dog shit, alright boy.........ohio poll..*urrrp*......... black president....*urrrp*..... bull shit yapping babble..........your ignorant ass ....*urrrp*......hate him next week.....i promise...*urrrp*....*urrrp*.. ...boy....tea bag news coming... bull shit yapping babble

Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it....Oregon moron..*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper..... Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag
Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it....Oregon moron..*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper..... Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag babble,..Medicare......Colt 45 .......so babble on,....ohio poll...ducks,...ohio poll...tea bag babble,...*urrrp*..Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,..ohio poll..*urrrp*.....Obama,....Co lt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45 ....poll,........McCain,.....C olt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.*urrrp*.Colt 45,..Rasmussen ... Colt 45,.....so babble on, the racist band wagon....ohio poll...you ain't got a dam thing.....ohio poll..*urrrp*..Oregon moron.....liberal California......
tea bag babble..*urrrp*..tea bag extremists ..Rasmussen.. Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..Rasmussen... Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.. Colt 45,.....babble wah wah.....liberal California....ohio poll...assed out... Colt 45 sessions..*urrrp*..ohio poll...*urrrp*...government assistance.... McCain....electoral map..tea bag blah blah blah..*urrrp*..Move out of the state....Oregon moron......urrrp*....assed out.......Oregon moron....piece of fiction ......urrrp*.......racist tea nag bag..... ignorant tea bags angry just like we did in 08, expect it......urrrp*.....Don't stop your racial hate side show...babble wah wah.....racist piece of dog shit, alright boy.........ohio poll..*urrrp*......... black president....*urrrp*..... bull shit yapping babble..........your ignorant ass ....*urrrp*......hate him next week.....i promise...*urrrp*....*urrrp*.. ...boy....tea bag news coming... bull shit yapping babble
J Biden

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

If Republican Economics Were So Good, Why Did America Need a Stimulus to Boost Jobs?

What should we remember about Bush?
1. Republicans in Congress today sent Bush all the legislation that he signed and helped him ruin the economy.

2. Republicans voted overwhelmingly against the stimulus, which led to a 1 million job per month swing in the economy and 12.4% swing in gross domestic product.

3. Republicans thought Obama might become too successful after 4,500,000 jobs were added, so they blocked 19 more jobs bills, refusing to even debate tax cuts for small businesses because then they would be on record blocking them.

Note: Republicans are now facing a backlash for blocking 19 jobs bills because America is learning what they did to help the economy with their time in Congress. Read more on that.

4. Romney has hired some of Bush's economic team because they did such good work last time.

In short, Romney wants to return to Bush and Republican style economics.

Republican economic policies ruined America. We are still sorting through some of the charred wreckage from the last Republican-controlled Congress and Presidency. Republicans' biggest complaint after their economic policy burnt the house down leaving everyone's fathers, mothers, neighbors, and relatives unemployed is that Democrats have not cleaned up Republicans' mess fast enough.

Bottom Line. The stimulus was necessary because Republicans burnt the house down. The data shows that the stimulus was a great success, yet all Republicans voted against it, showing yet again their economic policy was wrong for the country.

We've got a lot more damage to work through that still lingers from the last time Republicans were in power. We'll grow much faster then the complete wreckage created by the Republican policies finally has enough time to pass the rest of the way through the system.

LK HERE:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/12979/if-re...

FOUR MORE YEARS!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!
J Biden

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Has Foxs Propaganda Ruined the GOP?

The law of unintended consequences can often be a brutal one, and it seems that the effect of Fox News activities on the Republican Party is no exception. Anyone who actually watches real news stations knows that Fox is nothing more than a right wing propaganda machine, and people often wonder why the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) even allows that station to call itself news. However, their crusade to promote all things Republican is backfiring, and the media is taking notice. It is quite possible that Fox News actually played a role in the heavy losses the GOP suffered on November 6, and we arent the only ones who think so.

LK HERE:

http://veracitystew.com/2012/11/18/has-foxs-p...

FOUR MORE YEARS!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!!!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

John B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, lets just forget the second in charge is mentally challenged. Doesn't matter when it was said it came out of his mouth and he meant what he said. Joe opens his mouth and shit comes out. Obama opens his mouth and lies come out.
How many time have you brought up what Bush said that was before 2009....that's okay with you though because he is a republican and white. You Dan the Man are mentally ill.
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden is one of the smartest, most well-informed men in Washington DC. But he's known for having a weak filter between his brain and his mouth.
GWBush said stupid things specifically because he was NOT smart or well-informed. Big difference.
I know Joe Biden isn't a Republican, but since when isn't he white?
Are you blind to or just comfortable with your inherent dishonesty, lil danny BOY?

Both Bush and Biden say a lot of stupid things but in lil danny BOY world that's interpreted as 'Bush is stupid' and 'Biden is "one of the smartest" men in Washington.'

!LOL!

There's no greater liar and hypocrite on this thread than you, lil BOY.

lil danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, unapologetic plagiarist, pathological liar.
John Galti

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Rise and Fall of the Faux News is coming to a TV near you soon....

They're just wearing out their welcome with their redundant nut juice.

Slurp it up while you can dumbasses.....they need your loyalty for their faltering ratings....

If your not a nut juice guzzler I invite you to not watch that station at all...I've been off that wacky juice for years now and I'm feeling great...try it you'll feel better too...
John Galti

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Oh by the way for all you private detective nutjobs out there...I'm not Dan the Man.

I know you think everybody is Dan the Man....wooooooooo

But sorry I'm not him either so go fck yourselves...anyway...hahahaha hah

Dan the Man...woooooooo
out the door

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Right after the election the viewers of the right wing FOX news station just about water boarded all their anchors .
Yes folks FOX news rating dropped by 35% right after the election, some die hard fans are still tuning in just for the shits and giggles, others have moved on to more unbiased, more reliable, more trustworthy news stations.

Palin gone, Beck long gone, soon Hannity and that other wack job O'reilly will slitter out the door soon also.

They will run 24/7 reruns of speeches from Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

White Negro wrote:
<quoted text> You do the same thing. Post as others, yet it's okay for you.
False. I post under one name and one name only. That's what people with integrity do.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
False. I post under one name and one name only. That's what people with integrity do.
!LOL!

Lil Danny BOY, people of integrity have no need--as you do--to incessantly, publicly proclaim their integrity.

On the other hand, dishonest people--like you Lil Danny--constantly cluck about it.

Lil Danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
four score

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

four more years of whining from the teabaggers,
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! !!

Yeahhhhhhhhh Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

LMAO!
common sense

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
All under Bush's grande design....Greenspan was a good Bushie too.
Remember "deficits don't matter..." spend, spend, spend away and see what happens...
I believe Bush wanted to bust the federal devices by spending into oblivion...
This weakened the fed.....states rights ...push the money to state grants where there's less oversight and more corruption....
They love that mantra
John, I disagree with you 100% but at least you have an argument. A somewhat thought out, even original, argument. That is refreshing coming from your side which normally just posts insults or childish repudiations.

If Bush was part of corruption so ingrained in this country's financials he wouldn't have told Paulson to "let them go under" when referring to the Lehman collapse. That, and 1000 other actions prove Bush was not part of this "let's steal from the US citizen and give it to the masters" scheme that is, no doubt, in action in varying degrees in high places.

Only after he was advised, some 12 hours later, that the cancer would spread to AIG and no one could survive it did he decide to intervene. His gut was "to hell with them all". If they can't run a business properly we're not bailing them out. That is simply a fact.

George Bush was the target of the single biggest media slander in history and almost every sheep fell for it, resulting in what we have now.

They did the same thing with his father. I'm sure you remember the "wimp" tag the media gave him. Here is a guy who not only fought in WWII but a fighter pilot. He not only was a fighter pilot, he was shot out of the sky by the enemy and went from there to continue being a fighter pilot. I submit I doubt I would get in a fighter aircraft and I'm no wimp. I promise you, had I been shot out of the sky, wondering if I was going to live or die, It would be very difficult to get me back into the jet. Have you ever seen a fighter jet land on an aircraft carrier? If you have then you will know why the most dangerous place on earth, statistically, is the deck of a fighter aircraft. George Bush made exactly 126 landings on aircraft carriers. This is a wimp?

Come on folks, hear the news and listen to the news outlets but please have a sense of discretion when it comes to interpreting the news. They tell you the same lie enough times, regardless of its absurdity, and eventually you repeat it like puppets.

George Bush senior was no more a "wimp" than Barack Obama is y'all's savior. Wake up!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Cracker wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, with multiple personalities you would say this and believe it.
Any evidence for this bullshit accusation? Any at all?

Of course not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Lil Danny BOY, people of integrity have no need--as you do--to incessantly, publicly proclaim their integrity.
On the other hand, dishonest people--like you Lil Danny--constantly cluck about it.
Lil Danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
People who are constantly, relentlessly attacked with lies occasionally respond with the truth to set the record straight.

That's a perfectly reasonable response in the face of unreasonable attacks.

The larger question is - why are conservatives so pathologically insecure in their ideological arguments that, when challenged to defend them, instead abandon debate altogether in favor or relentless name-calling and dishonest personal attacks?

You and the other wingnuts prove the absolute moral bankruptcy of your ideology EVERY SINGLE DAY with these childish school-yard tactics.

Every post that's nothing but a personal attack on me reveals that you're afraid to debate the facts. Every post that's nothing but a personal attack on me confirms your utter defeat on the issues.
John Galti

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
John, I disagree with you 100% but at least you have an argument. A somewhat thought out, even original, argument. That is refreshing coming from your side which normally just posts insults or childish repudiations.
If Bush was part of corruption so ingrained in this country's financials he wouldn't have told Paulson to "let them go under" when referring to the Lehman collapse. That, and 1000 other actions prove Bush was not part of this "let's steal from the US citizen and give it to the masters" scheme that is, no doubt, in action in varying degrees in high places.
Only after he was advised, some 12 hours later, that the cancer would spread to AIG and no one could survive it did he decide to intervene. His gut was "to hell with them all". If they can't run a business properly we're not bailing them out. That is simply a fact.
George Bush was the target of the single biggest media slander in history and almost every sheep fell for it, resulting in what we have now.
They did the same thing with his father. I'm sure you remember the "wimp" tag the media gave him. Here is a guy who not only fought in WWII but a fighter pilot. He not only was a fighter pilot, he was shot out of the sky by the enemy and went from there to continue being a fighter pilot. I submit I doubt I would get in a fighter aircraft and I'm no wimp. I promise you, had I been shot out of the sky, wondering if I was going to live or die, It would be very difficult to get me back into the jet. Have you ever seen a fighter jet land on an aircraft carrier? If you have then you will know why the most dangerous place on earth, statistically, is the deck of a fighter aircraft. George Bush made exactly 126 landings on aircraft carriers. This is a wimp?
Come on folks, hear the news and listen to the news outlets but please have a sense of discretion when it comes to interpreting the news. They tell you the same lie enough times, regardless of its absurdity, and eventually you repeat it like puppets.
George Bush senior was no more a "wimp" than Barack Obama is y'all's savior. Wake up!
Yes I know I have original thoughts...thanks for the compliment....but I disagree with you...remember the good old days of the Resolution Trust Corporation the 1st major set back via the elities ravaging and pilaging the middle class....this was just a tease. The real ravaging came during his sons W's tenure....
Ultimately.....these loose playing politicains are stoking a very bleak future for the American worker....George Bush Sr...ambassador of China and his side kick Henry Kissinger certainly did a lot to develop China from a poor communist country with few resourses to now a superrich communistic super power...
Thanks Henry and George...you vision was so helpful...we will soon be working 20 hours a day too for a bowl of rice....who said we can't compete...

So how's that for an original thought...not only original but factual too...
common sense

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

There was just a two hour "Frontline" on the Wall Street thing. The left-leaning producers entire driving point was "why were so many executives prosecuted in the Savings and Loan debacle and not yet one single wall street exec has been indicted under the Obama administration.

It is quite eye-opening. Obama and his administration are in bed with big money in a way this country has never seen. That is a fact. A fact, unfortunately that will go uninvestigated by any of the major news organizations who are so deeply entrenched in Obamamania it makes one sick.

Watch the Frontline program if you get a chance. It is disturbing. Over and over they interview FBI agents and Treasury dept officials and constantly come back to the same simple question: "Why aren't there indictments". The closeups on their faces are very telling as is the repeated factual evidence for an incredible coverup. Executives went to prison by the dozens for the Savings and Loan fiasco. As of yet, not one single exec has even been charged in the Wall Street meltdown. Fact!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

There is not one politician it seems that is not in bed with big money or big labor. I don't know what would stop this kind of association but I do believe that there has to be steps taken to remove these politicians from office because they have betrayed the trust of the American people. There is absolutely no reason that any one politician should be if office for decades. I think we should start with term limits and see if that will help curve their behavior. Don't get me wrong. Politicians should talk to businesses and labor groups but there's a point in time where the common people who they are suppose to represent becomes blurry. They should also have whatever meetings that are taking place open to the public or televised via C-SPAN. I think that would be a good place to start (IMO).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Cracker wrote:
<quoted text> The evidence is in every post you make.
Black Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
All BS Danny. You cannot debate when you cannot be honest with yourself. You have been caught in so many lies we lost count. When we post the facts, you start name calling or go into hiding only to reappear as another of your ID's. This happens all the time and within minutes.
When you can't talk about anything except to tell lies about Dan the Man ... you might have DTMDS.

LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

common sense wrote:
There was just a two hour "Frontline" on the Wall Street thing. The left-leaning producers entire driving point was "why were so many executives prosecuted in the Savings and Loan debacle and not yet one single wall street exec has been indicted under the Obama administration.
It is quite eye-opening. Obama and his administration are in bed with big money in a way this country has never seen. That is a fact. A fact, unfortunately that will go uninvestigated by any of the major news organizations who are so deeply entrenched in Obamamania it makes one sick.
Watch the Frontline program if you get a chance. It is disturbing. Over and over they interview FBI agents and Treasury dept officials and constantly come back to the same simple question: "Why aren't there indictments". The closeups on their faces are very telling as is the repeated factual evidence for an incredible coverup. Executives went to prison by the dozens for the Savings and Loan fiasco. As of yet, not one single exec has even been charged in the Wall Street meltdown. Fact!
It is disgusting and inexcusable that nobody on Wall Street was held accountable for their criminal acts. Obama was wrong to not aggressively pursue criminal charges against all those responsible.

But what is fantastically ironic is that CONSERVATIVES have the balls to bitch about it as if they weren't complicit in the whole debacle or would have pursued charges against Wall Street any differently than Obama did.

When you attack the President for doing exactly what your party would have done - that's called "hypocrisy."

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Cracker, all you got these days ain't all that. Your a hater who can't except America does not stand with your specific kind of ignorance. That should anger you but what can you do dumb ass cracker? not a dam thing with the exception of yapping over Internet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Cracker wrote:
<quoted text> If anyone has DTMDS it's you. You are sooooooo stuck on yourself. LMAO
Just can't stop making the personal attacks, can you? Can't contribute anything resembling a legitimate argument on the issues?

Poor sick child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,981 - 43,000 of51,106
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
Review: The Homebrew & Hobby Shop LLC May '14 Jackie 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE