Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,149)

Showing posts 42,961 - 42,980 of51,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
common sense

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
<quoted text>
He's ravaging the State of Pennsylvania just like Bush ravaged the countrry. Bush was one of them even though they don't want to own up to it. They want the fed destroyed too just like Corbetts doing to PA and Bush did a great job of destroying our economy. They should be proud of him for spending us into oblivion and recking things real good.
Yet they deny their master....
Bush didn't do a damn thing to the US economy. Another frigging liberal lie. Can't you folks disseminate any news for yourself?

If Bush destroyed the economy then why did Alan Greenspan, Federal Reserve Chief under Clinton, apologize to congress for the entire event. When testifying on the collapse and the existence of unregulated CDS'(Credit default swaps) which brought down Wallstreet he said "I thought they would self regulate. I made a mistake".

So sick of folks who cannot discern anything more than what NBC chooses to feed them. I guess, in this day and age of graduating high schoolers that cannot read nor write I probably shouldn't be surprised that the voting mass is generally ignorant.

Give us a background check now! One that tests of an individuals IQ before they can have internet service and post on forums such as this!
TaxNoMore

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

John B wrote:
<quoted text>
Pennsylvania's source for liberal political news and commentary. Better try and find another source unless you like half-truths.
Once again you are wrong,everything I posted was the truth, you cant deny it with right wing fog inducted brain or else you would of done that. My post stands as the truth, unless you can prove my wrong.
Good Luck!
TaxNoMore

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Pennsylvania gasoline taxes would rise an average of about five cents a gallon a year over the next five years to pay for a $1.8 billion increase in transportation funding under the budget proposed Tuesday by Gov. Corbett.

Corbett, who vowed during his election campaign not to raise taxes, said the change would not be a tax increase but merely the lifting of "an artificial and outdated cap" on a wholesale tax paid by oil and gas companies.

Corbett called for doing away with the cap on the "oil company franchise tax" to allow it to rise by about 28.5 cents over five years in three installments. That increase presumably would be passed on to motorists at the pump, though state officials said gasoline dealers might absorb part of it.

At the same time, Corbett asked for a one-cent-a-gallon reduction in the liquid fuels tax for each of the next two years. That component of the gas tax is now 12 cents per gallon.

Taken together, the changes would mean an 82 percent increase in the state gas tax by 2018, rising from the current 32.3 cents per gallon to 58.8 cents if the full wholesale increases were passed

LØØK HERE:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/18...

Most of the money would come from an increase in revenues from the oil company franchise tax, a wholesale levy at the gas station level. Corbett wants to phase in the increase in three parts. The Pennsylvania Highway Information Association, a trade group, has said the move would translate to about 28.5 cents per gallon at current prices.

Corbett described the additional taxes as coming from lifting a cap on the tax — addressing the politically sensitive issue of taxes for the first-term Republican

LØØK HERE:

Most of the money would come from an increase in revenues from the oil company franchise tax, a wholesale levy at the gas station level. Corbett wants to phase in the increase in three parts. The Pennsylvania Highway Information Association, a trade group, has said the move would translate to about 28.5 cents per gallon at current prices.

Corbett described the additional taxes as coming from lifting a cap on the tax — addressing the politically sensitive issue of taxes for the first-term Republican

And here's the kicker,,,,,,,,coming from all places.......... a right wing website

LØØK HERE:
No Governor Corbett, Pennsylvania Doesn’t Need Higher Gasoline Taxes:

At 39 cents per gallon, Pennsylvania currently is the 7th-highest taxed state for gasoline. As part of his transportation initiative, Gov. Corbett has proposed lifting the cap on the “oil company franchise tax” and making that tax burden even higher.

How about that? From a conservative website !
TaxNoMore

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Joe Biden:‘We Have to Go Spend Money to Keep From Going Bankrupt’

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
Joe Biden:‘We Have to Go Spend Money to Keep From Going Bankrupt’
STOP THE PRESSES - Joe Biden said something inarticulate in 2009!

LMAO!

You really just don't have ANYTHING left, do you?
TaxNoMore

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Second Amendment reads as follows:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Now that the United States is protected by a trained, volunteer military force rather than a civilian militia, is the Second Amendment still valid? Does the Second Amendment exclusively provide for arms to supply a civilian militia, or does it guarantee a separate universal right to bear arms?

The well-regulated militia referred to in the Second Amendment was, in fact, the 18th-century equivalent to the U.S. Armed Forces. Other than a small force of paid officers (primarily responsible for supervising civilian conscripts), the United States that existed at the time the Second Amendment was proposed had no professional, trained army. Instead it relied almost exclusively on civilian militias for self-defense--in other words, the rounding up of all available men between the ages of 18 and 50. In the event of foreign invasion, there would be no trained military force to hold back the British or the French. The United States relied on the power of its own citizens to defend the country against attack, and had committed to such an isolationist foreign policy that the chances of ever deploying forces overseas seemed remote at best.

This began to change with the presidency of John Adams, who established a professional navy to protect U.S.-bound trade vessels from privateers. Today, there is no military draft at all. The U.S. Army is made up of a mix of full-time and part-time professional soldiers who are trained well, and compensated for their service. Furthermore, the U.S. Armed Forces have not fought a single battle on home soil since the end of the American Civil War in 1865. Clearly, a well-regulated civilian militia is no longer a military necessity. Does the second clause of the Second Amendment still apply even if the first clause, providing its rationale, is no longer meaningful?
TaxNoMore

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

It's treason to pass a federal law no one wants, obummercare.

10 Reasons Most People Like Obamacare Once They Know What's Really In It
People are suspicious of Obamacare in the abstract, but when it gets to the specifics they tend to like it a lot better.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.alternet.org/story/156149/10_reaso... 's_really_in_it

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The racial hating taxi back at his yap yap again, surprise. Taxi should? who the hell cares? not the patriotic voters in California who gave president obama four more years pissing off taxi, wah wah wah
John Galti

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't do a damn thing to the US economy. Another frigging liberal lie. Can't you folks disseminate any news for yourself?
If Bush destroyed the economy then why did Alan Greenspan, Federal Reserve Chief under Clinton, apologize to congress for the entire event. When testifying on the collapse and the existence of unregulated CDS'(Credit default swaps) which brought down Wallstreet he said "I thought they would self regulate. I made a mistake".
So sick of folks who cannot discern anything more than what NBC chooses to feed them. I guess, in this day and age of graduating high schoolers that cannot read nor write I probably shouldn't be surprised that the voting mass is generally ignorant.
Give us a background check now! One that tests of an individuals IQ before they can have internet service and post on forums such as this!
All under Bush's grande design....Greenspan was a good Bushie too.
Remember "deficits don't matter..." spend, spend, spend away and see what happens...
I believe Bush wanted to bust the federal devices by spending into oblivion...
This weakened the fed.....states rights ...push the money to state grants where there's less oversight and more corruption....
They love that mantra
Dan the Man

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

John B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, lets just forget the second in charge is mentally challenged. Doesn't matter when it was said it came out of his mouth and he meant what he said. Joe opens his mouth and shit comes out. Obama opens his mouth and lies come out.
How many time have you brought up what Bush said that was before 2009....that's okay with you though because he is a republican and white. You Dan the Man are mentally ill.
You are a big Dummy!! John B. is a Dummy, John B. is a Dummy. I am right and John B. is wrong, because John B. is a Dummy.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, go vote to support disobeying federal law. Go support treason.
----------
U.S. Constitution - Article 6
- Debts, Supremacy, Oaths
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
----------
Catch that? "the Laws of the United States...shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any...aws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."
Guess what that means?
That means it's treason to pass a state law to ignore a federal law. It's called "the Supremacy Clause."
!LOL!

Oh, little danny BOY, I see you're still embellishing, exaggerating and lying. You can't help it, can you.

Your copying/pasting seems flawless but your misinterpretation is laughable. Leave constitutional interpretation to lawyers, BOY, and you'll look less pompously foolish.

Have you retracted these ridiculously ignorant statements yet, BOY?:
"Yes, go vote to support disobeying federal law. Go support treason."
"...it's treason to pass a state law to ignore a federal law."

Really, little danny BOY? TREASON?

!LOL!

Was it your stupidity or your essential dishonest character in misusing the 'treason' accusation, BOY?

Little danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, frequent plagiarist, pathological liar.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Teddy, good to see your dumb ass back. Keep posting b.s only you tea bags find entertainment as that is your specific interests, moron teddy. Im glad to have you back. Ha ha ha what a Teddy dumb ass

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

John B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, lets just forget the second in charge is mentally challenged. Doesn't matter when it was said it came out of his mouth and he meant what he said. Joe opens his mouth and shit comes out. Obama opens his mouth and lies come out.
How many time have you brought up what Bush said that was before 2009....that's okay with you though because he is a republican and white. You Dan the Man are mentally ill.
Joe Biden is one of the smartest, most well-informed men in Washington DC. But he's known for having a weak filter between his brain and his mouth.

GWBush said stupid things specifically because he was NOT smart or well-informed. Big difference.

I know Joe Biden isn't a Republican, but since when isn't he white?
Dan the Man

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Teddy, good to see your dumb ass back. Keep posting b.s only you tea bags find entertainment as that is your specific interests, moron teddy. Im glad to have you back. Ha ha ha what a Teddy dumb ass
I don't know what I'm saying. I am a dummy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a big Dummy!! John B. is a Dummy, John B. is a Dummy. I am right and John B. is wrong, because John B. is a Dummy.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what I'm saying. I am a dummy.
The very embodiment of Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome - he's so obsessed with me he's trying TO BE me.

Seek psychiatric help, son. You're very ill.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Then what tea bag taxi? ha ha ha ha then some more ha ha ha dumb ass taxi. Keep that tea bag news coming,.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The idiot in Clearfield at it again. Pure ignorance yap yap

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Impressive taxi dumb ass, impressive. Your always looking for news ways to entertain your tea bag brethren. They sure do love and admire your ignorance.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

You wish I was anyone but bobby6464 ignorant racial hating tea bag. Keep that moron dream alive as I find it to be very sick, yet a form of cheap entertainment. You lost the fight to debate, huh tea bag boy? you need to bring more then falsehood racial hating tea bag dreams if you think Carl rove don't got what it takes to bring your congressional tea bags to their political knees crying just like you after the election

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,961 - 42,980 of51,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 min More Settled Science 3,803
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
Loretto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••