Ricardo Montebaun

Baltimore, MD

#46394 Feb 2, 2013
dumb and dumber wrote:
Bush too busy to heed warnings.......... too dumb to figure it out..........the death of over 3000 American citizens on his bloody hands on 9/11........
Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Condi Rice were clueless.......... The Bush war crime family.....
NY Times reporter: Bush White House didn't listen to 9/11 warnings:
(CBS News) Eleven years after the 9/11 attacks, there is new information on what the George W. Bush administration knew about al-Qaeda's plans.
We learned after 9/11 that a presidential briefing paper in August 2001 was headlined "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S."
Special section: 9/11 Eleven Years Later
But Tuesday in the New York Times, investigative reporter Kurt Eichenwald says the White House received ominous warnings as early as May 2001.
CBS News spoke with Eichenwald Monday. He said, "What I've been able to see are the presidential daily briefs before August 6 of 2001. And they're horrific, and they are - our reports are 'an attack is coming,''there are going to be mass casualties.' The worst of them, the Pentagon, the neo-conservatives at the Pentagon, as the CIA was coming in saying,'al-Qaeda's going to attack,
LK HERE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575101...
I know, great point here....

The Dems have a long way to go to catch up with that Bozo....the cowboy from Texas who couldn't shoot straight. The same bunch of idiots..led by master chickenhawk Dick Cheney's deficits don't matter economic policy who also came up from good ole Texas determined to weaked the fed by spending us into oblivion....that's was their true goal...in my opinion this was all premeditated....
I don't buy into the irrational Tea Party conspiracy theory about them being involved with 9/1q....that's a friigin delusion by someone drinking some powerful hallucinagen.....maybe someone drinking a glass of pure LSD.
Well ok Glenn Beck maybe would do this....I think that guy overdosed on LSD several times...he frig.gin is not a reality based person...not even close.

So in my opinion, anyway the 9/11 bombings gave the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld chickenhawks their excuse to destroy the fed by spending us into freakin oblivion. This was a premeditated plan to weaken the federal government and at the same time fattening their own pockets by sending all that US money right into the pockets of Dick Cheneys Halibutan...

Yes, they fu.ck.ed us real good
This was premeditated and a true conspiracy but of all the fccking made up hallicinations of Glenn Beck. They never see this one...How the chickenhawk gang brought down the US economy. We will be recovering from the crap they took in office for decades.

alfred e newman

Chambersburg, PA

#46395 Feb 2, 2013
Those obsessed with Bush. It is 2013. Obama was sworn in for hie seond, not first, but second term! Haven't you noticed that Bush isn't around anymore? Talk about stupid, its right here with these posters talking about Bush.
alfred e newman

Chambersburg, PA

#46396 Feb 2, 2013
MonkeyHunter wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so obsessed with A, B, C and D ? You follow them all over and even post using their ID's. do you have a few screws loose or what? How many ID's do you have Dan the Man? LOL
Dan the Man has quite a conglomerate of screen names. He thinks no one knows that he is multiple personalities. Anyone that lives on topix the way he does and obsesses about never lying is just that...a liar.
He must think we are as dumb as he is.
He accuses other posters of being obsessed with him and yet its him that follows these posters around
What would Dan do if everyone ignored him? I bet henwould have withdraw symtoms and become even crazier.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#46397 Feb 2, 2013
alfred e newman wrote:
Those obsessed with Bush. It is 2013. Obama was sworn in for hie seond, not first, but second term! Haven't you noticed that Bush isn't around anymore? Talk about stupid, its right here with these posters talking about Bush.
Marisa, still trying to shift blame from where it belongs.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#46404 Feb 2, 2013
Ricardo Montebaun wrote:
<quoted text>
...He's getting paid to post this nonsense....I'm sure of it....its so frig.gin over the top crazy that I can't imagine a human being being this stupid...
Its impossible...he has to be a ringer....
wow is he stupid...
...Nobody in real life is this stupid...he's a ringer for some right wing benefactor...id bet money on it.
Take a look in the mirror, Ricardo.

Anyone who believes TaxNoMore is being paid for his posts is that stupid.
Ricardo Montebaun

United States

#46405 Feb 2, 2013
LaughingAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look in the mirror, Ricardo.
Anyone who believes TaxNoMore is being paid for his posts is that stupid.
What does my assertion that that the master idiot TaxNoMore is being paid to post his diatribe of Jim Demint style right-wing "think tank" talking points that he's being force fed have anything to do with my intellegence?

Only a dumbass like TaxNoMore would relate a persons intellgence to one believing that a person like himself that post nonsense like his approximately18 out of 24 hours per day.....do you have another job?
Besides this one?

If you don't and your retired with your Vanguard REITs are providing you a comfortable living, then why the fck are you doing this? Huh?

Go out and get a life...nobody is that stupid. That is if you're not getting compensated by a third party to post on here every friggin day for years now...you're a frign idiot. Why

Why? I think that's a reasonabe assertion...I don't really see how this is being equated to my intellect by you....what's the connection? Explain? Why?

If you don't understand you must actually be the master idiot himself....
truth

Erie, PA

#46406 Feb 2, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
First of all, give an honor to God and our Lord and Savior Barack Obama.
Ricardo Montebaun
Columbia, MD
sez
This was premeditated and a true conspiracy but of all the fccking made up hallicinations of Glenn Beck. They never see this one...How the chickenhawk gang brought down the US economy. We will be recovering from the crap they took in office for decades.
//////////
Short version:
1977 - Democratic President Jimmy Carter Passes
"Community Reinvestment Act," or CRA,
designed to encourage banks to reach out to low income communities by offering loans to minorities and the poor.
1995 - Democratic President Bill Clinton revises CRA by making banks meet a quota for a certain number of low-income loans.
He also increases punishment for banks that dont loan enough money to low-income borrowers.
This forces banks to write lots of loans that they would not otherwise have written, because the government is forcing them to.
1999 - Democratic President Bill Clinton signs and endorses the
"Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act,"
or GLBA, designed to make banks profitable in good economic times, as well as poor economic times.
The bill allows consumer banks (think checking accounts, savings accounts, etc..) to merge with insurance companies and investment companies, so they all can make money.
BUT for a bank to qualify to be a part of the program, you had to have a high CRA score, meaning that you had to have a lot of loans written to low income people.
The government was effectively telling banks that if they wanted to be allowed to make money off of the investments of the rich, that they had to also be lending money to the poor.
Nice in theory, but look where it has gotten us.
Now we are a nation with a bunch of people losing homes they never could afford, and a bunch of banks collapsing because nobody can pay them back!
Thanks Democrats!
Gramm,Leach and Bliley, who wrote the bill, are republicans!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#46407 Feb 2, 2013
Ricardo Montebaun wrote:
<quoted text>
What does my assertion that that the master idiot TaxNoMore is being paid to post his diatribe of Jim Demint style right-wing "think tank" talking points that he's being force fed have anything to do with my intellegence?
Only a dumbass like TaxNoMore would relate a persons intellgence to one believing that a person like himself that post nonsense like his approximately18 out of 24 hours per day.....do you have another job?
Besides this one?
If you don't and your retired with your Vanguard REITs are providing you a comfortable living, then why the fck are you doing this? Huh?
Go out and get a life...nobody is that stupid. That is if you're not getting compensated by a third party to post on here every friggin day for years now...you're a frign idiot. Why
Why? I think that's a reasonabe assertion...I don't really see how this is being equated to my intellect by you....what's the connection? Explain? Why?
If you don't understand you must actually be the master idiot himself....
You post non-stop on this thread and now have confessed either to being a paid shill or an idiot, Ricardo:
"That is if you're not getting compensated by a third party to post on here every friggin day for years now...you're a frign idiot."

It's impossible to imagine someone paying for your drivel so your own logic confirms you're an idiot.
Ricardo Montebaun

Washington, DC

#46408 Feb 2, 2013
What a crock of sh.it

So, where did I confess to be an internet shill? I didn't....that's where...

So, I see your non using predicate logic, are you otherwise
You wouldn't start with a false premise...I never confessed to being an internet shill....

I see you're employing the new Limbaugh logic....its new and improved logic where you can start with a false premise and make it work...

Hahhahahah.....most idiots like yourself fall for it hook, line, and sinker...
alfred e newman

Chambersburg, PA

#46410 Feb 2, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Marisa, still trying to shift blame from where it belongs.
Hey Dan! Still obsessing over Marisa! Poor thing!
Dan the Mans Mom

Clearfield, PA

#46413 Feb 2, 2013
alfred e newman wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dan! Still obsessing over Marisa! Poor thing!
Danny is a good boy and only does good. He never lies and has only one ID. I took bobby6464 computer privileges away. Bobby 6464 is Dan the Mans other brother, he has a different dad. You people are nasty and I want you to stop picking on my boys.
Ricardo Montebaun

Baltimore, MD

#46414 Feb 2, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
Artist Formerly Known as Gringo
You deserve to have a pineapple shoved up your azz, and beaten with a baseball bat until you scream "Uncle Dole" out yo azzhole.
Hahhahahah.....most idiots like yourself fall for it hook, line, and sinker...
You're a frign internet punk..with a small weiner
Me and you mono et mono....huh bad boy.
You havnt seen experienced that kind of pain yet...I will assure you..
And I know you enjoy pain because of your nasty ass mother but this would be another level that you havnt experienced yet
So take your pineapple and have a good time.

Since: Feb 13

Du Bois, PA

#46415 Feb 2, 2013
Unless they turn out in droves in Philly like they did for Obama, Corbett wins for the obvious political ploy of lowering booze prices by dumping state liquor sales and suing the NCAA for Penn State. Depsite selling the lottery to England, closing prisons and defunding education. PA's Alabama may pull for him

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#46416 Feb 2, 2013
MonkeyHunter wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so obsessed with A, B, C and D ? You follow them all over and even post using their ID's. do you have a few screws loose or what? How many ID's do you have Dan the Man? LOL
DTMDS

Chambersburg, PA

#46417 Feb 2, 2013
alfred e newman wrote:
<quoted text>Dan the Man has quite a conglomerate of screen names. He thinks no one knows that he is multiple personalities. Anyone that lives on topix the way he does and obsesses about never lying is just that...a liar.
He must think we are as dumb as he is.
He accuses other posters of being obsessed with him and yet its him that follows these posters around
What would Dan do if everyone ignored him? I bet henwould have withdraw symtoms and become even crazier.
Chronic DTMDS

Chambersburg, PA

#46418 Feb 2, 2013
alfred e newman wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dan! Still obsessing over Marisa! Poor thing!
Stage 4 DTMDS

Chambersburg, PA

#46419 Feb 2, 2013
Dan the Mans Mom wrote:
<quoted text> Danny is a good boy and only does good. He never lies and has only one ID. I took bobby6464 computer privileges away. Bobby 6464 is Dan the Mans other brother, he has a different dad. You people are nasty and I want you to stop picking on my boys.
Metastasized DTMDS

Chambersburg, PA

#46422 Feb 2, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.
Dan the Man Chambersburg, PA, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!
Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
Malignant DTMDS.
Ricardo Montebaun

Baltimore, MD

#46424 Feb 2, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
Ricardo Montebaun
Columbia, MD
sez
You're a frign internet punk..with a small weiner
Me and you mono et mono....huh bad boy.
You havnt seen experienced that kind of pain yet...I will assure you..
And I know you enjoy pain because of your nasty ass mother but this would be another level that you havnt experienced yet
So take your pineapple and have a good time.
Ricardo Montebaun
Columbia, MD
sez
"Uncle Dole"........"Uncle Dole"........coming out me hole!!!!
"Louisville Slugger",,,,,,,"Uncl e Dole",,,,"Uncle Dole"
"Louisville Slugger",,,,,,,"Uncl e Dole",,,,,,,"Louisvi lle Slugger",,,"Uncle Dole",,,,"Louisville Slugger",,,,,,,
You haven't seen or experienced that kind of pain yet...I will assure you..
Me and you mano a mano....huh bad boy.
mano a mano pineapple azz
What are you planning on doing...hitting me with your internet Loiusville slugger...you frig.gin loser...idiot.

Go get a job or do something constructive with your pathetic life ...you friggin freeloader and shut the fck up...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#46428 Feb 2, 2013
The Prisoner wrote:
Unless they turn out in droves in Philly like they did for Obama, Corbett wins for the obvious political ploy of lowering booze prices by dumping state liquor sales and suing the NCAA for Penn State. Depsite selling the lottery to England, closing prisons and defunding education. PA's Alabama may pull for him
No government should be in the liquor business.

Penn State was railroaded by the NCAA monopoly for a crime unrelated to the football program.

All state lotteries are frauds, but we might as well maximize the profit if the poor are stupid enough to buy lottery tickets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov 21 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:04 am PST

Bleacher Report11:04AM
New Orleans Saints vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick