Comments
42,681 - 42,700 of 51,300 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

#46082 Jan 23, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Lou, are you ALWAYS a thief or only occasionally?
You're as despicably dishonest as danny BOY. Like you, he's been known to copy and paste stolen text into Topix threads while presenting the works of others as his own.
'Your' comment was stolen verbatim--errors and all--from "Geonomist" posted on Mon Oct 01, 2012 at 04:34:29 AM PDT:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/30/1138...
So much for YOUR integrity, Lou. You've proven yourself a slimy plagiarist.
That is me, a-hole.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#46088 Jan 23, 2013
Lou Schwartz wrote:
<quoted text>That is me, a-hole.
!LOL!

Yes, of COURSE it is you copying and pasting your own post from the DAILY KOS, Lou!

LOL

So you're plagiarist AND a liar, a-hole.

Big surprise.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#46092 Jan 24, 2013
"The Clinton Surplus Myth"

Thank God! Someone else sees that! I like your style! As I've said many times, go back to the to the first two years of the Clinton travesty. There was a big push for more taxes. One Biggie was the
"Carbon Tax" He had both houses of Congress and they dutifully passed every thing he wanted. They got washed out in the next election! The new Republican House of Reps put Clinton on a spending diet and that diet actually slowed down spending somewhat. It was the Repubicans in the house that caused any surpluses, not free spending Clinton!
"My president was elected by dead people!"
Regards, Terri

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#46093 Jan 24, 2013
Factcheck dot org:

The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-a...

----------

The rightwing alternate history machine has worked hard on distorting this historical fact, but that doesn't change ACTUAL history in the reality-based universe.

The rate of growth of the national debt slowed under Clinton, and he left office with budget surpluses and the national debt on track to be eliminated by 2013.
Natalie

West Mifflin, PA

#46094 Jan 24, 2013
Congressmen drill Hillary Clinton on Benghazi.........she was cool as a cucumber........
It was a surprise attack....Clinton takes full responsibilty..........
"
"
"
"
"
"
But remember when Reagan was in office ???

Suicide bombers detonated each of the truck bombs. In the attack on the American Marines barracks in 1982... the death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 sailors and three soldiers, along with sixty Americans injured, representing the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States Marine Corps since the Battle of Iwo Jima of World War II, the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States military since the first day of the Tet Offensive during the Vietnam War
No one took responsibility for almost 300 dead Americans...... It was a surprise attack....NO one took repsonsibility..........
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"

Remember when Bush was in office ???????

The first we see any sign of life in the Republican party are fierce attempts to blame Clinton for Bengazi attack..of course, nobody blamed Condi for the attack on the United States on 9/11 that killed over 3000 Americans ??????? No one took responsibility for 9/11 ,it was a surprise attack.......No one took responsibility.....

Benghazi
"
"
"
"

Benghazi
"
"
"
"

Benghazi
"
"
"
"
"
"

Benghazi
"
"
"
"
"

Benghazi !!!!!!!!!!
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#46100 Jan 24, 2013
TerryE wrote:
Thank God! Someone else sees that! I like your style! As I've said many times, go back to the to the first two years of the Clinton travesty. There was a big push for more taxes. One Biggie was the
"Carbon Tax" He had both houses of Congress and they dutifully passed every thing he wanted. They got washed out in the next election! The new Republican House of Reps put Clinton on a spending diet and that diet actually slowed down spending somewhat. It was the Repubicans in the house that caused any surpluses, not free spending Clinton!
Regards, Terri
so why do you claim republicans "caused any surpluses" if it is a myth?
good example of you using "doublethink".

"The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient,"
Franklin Templeton

Newark, NJ

#46102 Jan 24, 2013
Thurlow Weed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so cute Lulu! Stalin and his gang used to describe their ideological opponents as crazy also. Don't you wish you had a gulag to put all the "crazy" people into?
This might be true but he was just using this as an excuse to oppress dissidents who didn't agree with his dictatorial policies...

So, this is an example of you using anything out of the blue and twistijng it to conform to your warped view of how things should be in your nutty world.

You on the other hand are truly insane...unlike Stalins victims.
truth

Erie, PA

#46104 Jan 24, 2013
TerryE wrote:
Regards, Terri
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/ 02/the-budget-and-deficit-unde r-clinton/
truth

Erie, PA

#46105 Jan 24, 2013
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

#46110 Jan 24, 2013
I'm feeling

seasick.

//////
Not again

Harrisburg, PA

#46112 Jan 25, 2013

With Harrisburg already in trouble, I guess they think it is more important to take away a persons second Amendment Rights than it is to have one of the biggest events that brings a lot of money into Harrisburg. Eastern Sportmen Show.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#46113 Jan 25, 2013
Not again wrote:
With Harrisburg already in trouble, I guess they think it is more important to take away a persons second Amendment Rights than it is to have one of the biggest events that brings a lot of money into Harrisburg. Eastern Sportmen Show.
and who is this "they" your posting about?
Marisa Winston Peanut huh

Chambersburg, PA

#46114 Jan 25, 2013
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he means the pro-assault weapon, pro-high capacity magazine, anti-background check crowd.
NoOpinion

New Castle, PA

#46115 Jan 25, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
You should actually try getting inside the bubble of the reality based universe some time.
You might enjoy the change.
LOL!
With you??!...Now, that's funny.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#46118 Jan 25, 2013
OPINIONS: Gov. Tom Corbett says he will take the lead this year on a plan to privatize the state's liquor distribution system, after years of inaction on the part of the General Assembly. Do you think greater involvement on Corbett's part can get it done? Do you think it should be done at all?

I think those are good questions. I, for one, agree with the privatization plan. In an effort to steer the conversation away from what it has become, lets talk about something relevant. What do you think?
Not again

Lancaster, PA

#46120 Jan 25, 2013
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
"They" are the ones who banned the law abiding citizen from showing, buying, selling ,or trading legal guns at a sportsman show where vendors have to take a stand for their legal rights provided to them in the second amendment and boycott the show and now it is postponed and could be cancelled. Way to go FOXPRO and others.

Location hidden

#46121 Jan 25, 2013
Not again wrote:
<quoted text>
"They" are the ones who banned the law abiding citizen from showing, buying, selling ,or trading legal guns at a sportsman show where vendors have to take a stand for their legal rights provided to them in the second amendment and boycott the show and now it is postponed and could be cancelled. Way to go FOXPRO and others.
So would you support the government preventing private businesses from making independent decisions about the sort of products that are displayed at their private expositions?
Not again

Lancaster, PA

#46122 Jan 25, 2013
Mifflin County may have lost the election to Obama after voting 3 to 1 for Romney, all because of the give me people of Philly and Pittsburgh, but I don't think they will lose the gun battle to these people. As Obama said us people will cling to our guns.

Location hidden

#46123 Jan 25, 2013
Not again wrote:
Mifflin County may have lost the election to Obama after voting 3 to 1 for Romney, all because of the give me people of Philly and Pittsburgh, but I don't think they will lose the gun battle to these people. As Obama said us people will cling to our guns.
Two things:

The majority of Pennsylvanians voted for Barack Obama. That's why he won the state. Don't be a sore loser. Don't start a gun battle with the folks who live in the cities over it.

And Obama didn't say what you think he said.
Not again

Lancaster, PA

#46124 Jan 25, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
So would you support the government preventing private businesses from making independent decisions about the sort of products that are displayed at their private expositions?
If the guns that the private business is banning are not illegal, and they probably are not at this time, then I would say it is discrimination to not allow them while allowing others.Get your head out of the sand, this is just their start and it needs to stop now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Thu Knows he lost 3,921
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug 6 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug 5 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Loretto News, Events & Info