Comments
42,481 - 42,500 of 51,184 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45730
Jan 15, 2013
 
.

Stop using my name, loser.

.

.

//////
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Absolutely correct!!!
.
.
.
.
I don't have a boss
.
.
.
And you are my comedy valet.
.
.
.
You're a fraud loser, that's all.
//////

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45731
Jan 15, 2013
 
LOL From Clearfield wrote:
WSJ: Health Premiums Could Double Under Obamacare
This is what happens when you elect a community organizer for POTUS, and failure at that to.
First - Newsmax is your source, so ...

Second, this kind of analysis is what you get when you rely on dishonest rightwing hacks to do your analysis for you.

Guaranteed issue is more than balanced by the individual mandate. Insurance companies are going to get tens of millions of new customers. Those additional premiums will more than offset any additional costs from guaranteed issue.

If insurance companies jack up rates the only reason will be dishonest opportunism and greed.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45732
Jan 15, 2013
 
LOL From Clearfield wrote:
This is too true to be funny.
The next time you hear a politician use the word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about whether you want the 'politicians' spending YOUR tax money.
A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one advertising agency did a good job of putting that figure into some perspective in one of its releases.
A.
A billion seconds ago it was 1981.
B.
A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.
C.
A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.
D.
A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.
E.
A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our government is spending it.
While this thought is still fresh in our brain...
let's take a look at New Orleans ...
It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division.
Louisiana Senator, Mary Landrieu (D) was asking Congress for 250 BILLION DOLLARS to rebuild New Orleans.
Interesting number...
What does it mean?
A.
Well .. If you are one of the 484,674 residents of New Orleans (every man, woman and child) You each get $516,528
B.
Or... If you have one of the 188,251 homes in New Orleans , your home gets $1,329,787.
C.
Or... If you are a family of four...Your family gets$2,066,012.
Washington , D.C
HELLO!
Are all your calculators broken??
Building Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax (Fed)
Federal Unemployment Tax (FU TA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Tax
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Tax
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
(And to think, we left British Rule to avoid so many taxes)
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago...and our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt...We had the largest middle class in the world...And Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
What happened?
Can you spell ‘politicians’!
A billion is a big number.

Big numbers are hard to grasp.

The US economy is huge.

Therefore ... politicians are evil!

LOL! Brilliant analysis, Clearfield!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45733
Jan 15, 2013
 
Poldowski wrote:
<quoted text> BINGO!! I could not have said it better myself.
Really?

That's too bad.
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45736
Jan 15, 2013
 
.

.

//////////
TaxNoMore wrote:
Really?
That's too bad.
//////////

.

.

.

I'm the real TaxNoMore.
LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45741
Jan 15, 2013
 
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
First - Newsmax is your source, so ...
Second, this kind of analysis is what you get when you rely on dishonest rightwing hacks to do your analysis for you.
Guaranteed issue is more than balanced by the individual mandate. Insurance companies are going to get tens of millions of new customers. Those additional premiums will more than offset any additional costs from guaranteed issue.
If insurance companies jack up rates the only reason will be dishonest opportunism and greed.
Newsmax is not my only source. I don't live in a bubble.

Premiums are rising everywhere. This I know as fact, not just from news sources, but from those who have insurance and those employed with the insurance business.

You speak of guarantees by the government, government guarantees are worthless and anyone who has common sense knows this. You're trapped in your self-made bubble when you blame everything on a republican or those with conservative views.

Insurance companies have to make a set profit like any business. Obama care is not good for America the way it's set up.

If Obama care is so good then you tell me why unions, businesses and government servants are exempt? If Obama care was forced on all, cost would not be as high as it will be. It's bad enough we are forced to pay for those who refuse to work, now we will be paying for those who are illegally in America. I'll add this then leave, we are also forced to pay the share of cost from those who Obama exempted.
LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45742
Jan 15, 2013
 
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
A billion is a big number.
Big numbers are hard to grasp.
The US economy is huge.
Therefore ... politicians are evil!
LOL! Brilliant analysis, Clearfield!
Politicians are evil? LOL Surely you can do better than that.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45745
Jan 15, 2013
 
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
Millions of Americans do not know how many million dollars make up a billion.”
//////////
Really?
That's too bad.
I think that 10 of those million make a billion. Am I right Mr. TaxNoMore? And I will give you 1 million if you will just go away, or tell me what public bathroom you live in.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45748
Jan 15, 2013
 
WHAT THE FREAK this thread is from "2010"...AM SURE the governor THAT was elected is doing a "mighty fine job"!!!!
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45750
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
A billion is a big number.
Big numbers are hard to grasp.
The US economy is huge.
Therefore ... politicians are evil!
LOL! Brilliant analysis, Clearfield!
Actually, danny BOY, that is YOUR confused, sophomoric 'analysis.'

Even when faced with inarguable, verifiable facts you, BOY, are INCAPABLE of honestly commenting about ANYthing.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45751
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL From Clearfield wrote:
You speak of guarantees by the government, government guarantees are worthless and anyone who has common sense knows this. You're trapped in your self-made bubble when you blame everything on a republican or those with conservative views.
LOL! You don't even know what the article you linked to even says!

I'M not speaking of "guarantees by the government." Your link was all about "guaranteed issue" of health insurance for people with pre-existing conditions.

Go read what you posted and come back when you know what you're talking about.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45752
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL From Clearfield wrote:
If Obama care is so good then you tell me why unions, businesses and government servants are exempt?
They aren't. You are misinformed.
LOL From Clearfield wrote:
If Obama care was forced on all, cost would not be as high as it will be.
This is gibberish. Care to try again?
LOL From Clearfield wrote:
's bad enough we are forced to pay for those who refuse to work, now we will be paying for those who are illegally in America. I'll add this then leave, we are also forced to pay the share of cost from those who Obama exempted.
We are ALL being forced to pay for healthcare for people who refuse to get insurance. The ACA includes an individual mandate so that everyone has to buy insurance. That way everyone is paying their own way.

You should love the individual mandate. It was a conservative idea. It forces people to take responsibility for their healthcare costs rather than making the rest of us pay.

Do you even know this? You post is so packed with misinformation, I have to wonder if you have even learned anything about the ACA.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45753
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL From Clearfield wrote:
<quoted text>
Politicians are evil? LOL Surely you can do better than that.
Just paraphrasing you. That's what you were saying, right?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45754
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Just paraphrasing you. That's what you were saying, right?
No, danny BOY, you are a liar.

You didn't paraphrase him. You condemned him for the words you put into his mouth. That's something a dishonest person does, BOY.

You lie so consistently that you actually may be unaware of it.

danny BOY,'white privilege' racist, unapologetic plagiarist, pathological liar.
LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45756
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FEBRUARY 15, 2013 Will this be the beginning of the end for The Obama and his cohorts?
LOL From Clearfield

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45757
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BAD, BAD knives....we need stronger knife laws.

SINKING SPRING, Pa.(AP)— A teenager has been stabbed multiple times during an altercation at a middle school in Berks County and police say a suspect is in custody.

Police say the victim was taken to the hospital after the altercation, which happened around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at Wilson Southern Middle School. Wilson School District Superintendent Rudy Ruth says the boy is expected to recover.

The Reading Eagle reports ( http://bit.ly/V72eOI ) police say the attacker fled the building, but was arrested a short time later. The names of the youths involved were not released.

School officials did not say why the fight started, but the incident was declared over shortly before 10 a.m.

___

Information from: Reading Eagle, http://www.readingeagle.com/
..

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/cri.....74.php#ixz...
Reverend Irreverent

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45758
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL From Clearfield wrote:
FEBRUARY 15, 2013 Will this be the beginning of the end for The Obama and his cohorts?
Why would it be? He's in office until 2016.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45761
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL From Clearfield wrote:
FEBRUARY 15, 2013 Will this be the beginning of the end for The Obama and his cohorts?
Of course not. Why would it be?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45760
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL From Clearfield wrote:
BAD, BAD knives....we need stronger knife laws.
SINKING SPRING, Pa.(AP)— A teenager has been stabbed multiple times during an altercation at a middle school in Berks County and police say a suspect is in custody.
Police say the victim was taken to the hospital after the altercation, which happened around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at Wilson Southern Middle School. Wilson School District Superintendent Rudy Ruth says the boy is expected to recover.
The Reading Eagle reports ( http://bit.ly/V72eOI ) police say the attacker fled the building, but was arrested a short time later. The names of the youths involved were not released.
School officials did not say why the fight started, but the incident was declared over shortly before 10 a.m.
___
Information from: Reading Eagle, http://www.readingeagle.com/
..
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/cri.....74.php#ixz...
Oh no! A school stabbing. Were there 20 children killed and 7 adults killed?

No?

NOBODY died?

Good thing he didn't have a gun, huh?
Ray

Monongahela, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45765
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I sure hope the Ravens beat the Pats this weekend...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr More Settled Science 3,803
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••