Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45556 Jan 9, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
The racial hating warrior tea bag still posting that bull shit that proves his ignorance, amusing, pathetic. The tea bags are all out of political debate now that president Obama has easily won again. 2013 will prove to be another year tea bags must show pure desperation and meaningless anger, ha ha ahhhhhhh dumb asses

Stick a cork in it, Dan the Man.

Topix's number one dumbass.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#45557 Jan 9, 2013
Mutt puppy, dan the man is not who I am but if you prefer to assume, then assume dumb ass. Isn't it pathetic all you got is false claims to make that only you racial hating tea bags must believe?

West Mifflin, Pa

#45558 Jan 9, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Mutt puppy, dan the man is not who I am but if you prefer to assume, then assume dumb ass. Isn't it pathetic all you got is false claims to make that only you racial hating tea bags must believe?
What part of....Stick a cork in it, Dan the Man. Topix's number one dumbass do you not understand?

Portland, Oregon

#45559 Jan 9, 2013
Mutt puppy, what part of the liberal movement is so much superior to the racial hating tea bags your ignorant tired pathetic little ass cannot understand? dumb ass tea bag. If your not here to debate a issue then what the hell are you posting for? my bad, I withdraw the question as your big time tea bag racial hating skill is to make false claims no patriotic American voter buying as reality and you really do know this much
truth

Erie, PA

#45563 Jan 9, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
What part of the liberal movement is so much superior to the racial hating tea bags your ignorant tired pathetic little ass cannot understand?
KKK'S 1ST TARGETS WERE REPUBLICANS
Dems credited with starting group that attacked both blacks, whites
The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.
An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.
The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbuilders and published in his book
“Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White,” which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.
“Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective,” Barton said in his book.
“Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings.”
http://www.wnd.com/2007/10/44171/
the racial hating tea bags
eg: see "Southern Strategy" moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Strateg...
Former Governor

Latrobe, PA

#45570 Jan 9, 2013
I will vote for Tom Corbett

Portland, Oregon

#45571 Jan 9, 2013
The racial hating tea bag warrior taxi has no option but to make a failed attempt at being creative with my words that I had previously posted, what a ignorant dumb ass taxi proves himself to be daily. The tea bag club had no public rally in any state in 2011 against president obama but they do know that would of failed as well. The racial hating tea bags sure loved joe walsh but what happened? that dumb ass got beat by a true war hero.

West Mifflin, Pa

#45572 Jan 9, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Mutt puppy, what part of the liberal movement is so much superior to the racial hating tea bags your ignorant tired pathetic little ass cannot understand? dumb ass tea bag. If your not here to debate a issue then what the hell are you posting for? my bad, I withdraw the question as your big time tea bag racial hating skill is to make false claims no patriotic American voter buying as reality and you really do know this much
Once again I'll ask...What part of....Stick a cork in it, Dan the Man. Topix's number one dumbass do you not understand?

West Mifflin, Pa

#45573 Jan 9, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
Democrats have been running our inner-cities for the past 30 to 40 years, and blacks are still complaining about the same problems.
More than $7 trillion dollars have been spent on poverty programs since Lyndon Johnson’s War on Poverty with little, if any, impact on poverty.
The black race doesn't have the ability to comprehend they are the modern day slaves of the far left liberal party known as Democrat.

Their ignorance is astonishing.

Portland, Oregon

#45574 Jan 9, 2013
You continue with that racial hating tea bag wishy-washy thinking im someone other then bobby 6464 as I find amusement in that and I feel honored by that ignorant thought, ha ha ahh ha ahh dumb ass mutt puppy. You tea bags have only a proven history for losing elections. Hey moronic tea bag mutt puppy, when will you pull your head out of your ass? probably never as that is against the racial hating tea bag mantra, huh mutt?

West Mifflin, Pa

#45575 Jan 9, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
You continue with that racial hating tea bag wishy-washy thinking im someone other then bobby 6464 as I find amusement in that and I feel honored by that ignorant thought, ha ha ahh ha ahh dumb ass mutt puppy. You tea bags have only a proven history for losing elections. Hey moronic tea bag mutt puppy, when will you pull your head out of your ass? probably never as that is against the racial hating tea bag mantra, huh mutt?
You are the perfect example of the modern day slave. Unable to see beyond your monthly government check. The democrats own your dumbass. Your ignorance shows in every post you make. You should be ashamed of yourself.
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

#45576 Jan 9, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Another example of total disregard for our Constitution.
Will any of you liberals ever see what this POS is up to?
will any of you wingnuts ever show President Obama the respect he deserves?

Portland, Oregon

#45577 Jan 9, 2013
Cletus, the racist tea bag club cannot do no such thing as show president obama any kind of respect, he is black. You tell him mutt boy
See the truth

New Castle, PA

#45578 Jan 9, 2013
How many children were planned for parents by Planned Parenthood? Zero the name is a lie. No family with children was ever planned by Planned Parenthood. They should be disputed as a false name implying life, not death.

Planned parenthood only plans death of life in the womb. Which of the staff of Planned Parenthood were planned by Planned Parenthood. No parenthood is planned, ever by this false named Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood was recorded accepting money(earmarking money) for black specific abortions. The caller ask if they can donate for black only abortions. I think you can find these recordings over the Internet. Try a YouTube search for planned parenthood. Try adding words: planned parenthood black only donation to the search.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Marisa Winston huh

Chambersburg, PA

#45581 Jan 9, 2013
See the truth wrote:
How many children were planned for parents by Planned Parenthood? Zero the name is a lie. No family with children was ever planned by Planned Parenthood. They should be disputed as a false name implying life, not death.
Planned parenthood only plans death of life in the womb. Which of the staff of Planned Parenthood were planned by Planned Parenthood. No parenthood is planned, ever by this false named Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood was recorded accepting money(earmarking money) for black specific abortions. The caller ask if they can donate for black only abortions. I think you can find these recordings over the Internet. Try a YouTube search for planned parenthood. Try adding words: planned parenthood black only donation to the search.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GfFVKqHWJU0XX
you need to quit listening to Rush. you do know he lies, right?
Roscoe

Washington, DC

#45582 Jan 9, 2013
See the truth wrote:
Hey, are you the human turd that everyone's been talking about?

I hear that shit.ting your pants is a pretty common occurance at your house.
If you abort one of your turds is that considered an abortion?

Or would that actually be considered a so called "self abortion"

Well how could have your mother ever known that she was having a low life scum sucking son like you?
I feel so sorry for her...if she only knew ahead of time...hmmmm
Something to think about, isn't it?

We could all do without your piece of shit verbal outburst and that's what comes out every time you verbalize any of your deranged mental ruminations.

Your mom is very nice...way to good for you...you owe her everything too.
You're such a miserable fckin loser though and she's very disapointed in your lack a basic human emaphy for people.

She knows you very well too...poor woman...it hurts her feelings that she brought this frig.gin little monster that sh.ts his pants all the time into the world...

She always tells me that you're a grossly inapropriate individual that lacks general respect for others and himself

Hey...I'm going to give you some secret information here ...from an outside observer too...are you ready?

Dan the Man isn't Bobby6464...and your one stupid frckin idiot to insist on this outright piece of Tea Bag style fiction...
By that I mean just make some outright lie up then insist that its true despite the fact that its totally false...yet you just keep repeating the lies..thinking yourself that your lie is now somehow true because now you have repeated the lie so many times that...it must be true now...

But its not...just like your Bobby6464 is Dan the Man piece of fiction..

I got news for you too...you're the king of mental masterbation...there's your PROJECTION right there...accusing someone else of something that you project onto others...you're the frckn king ja.ck off of mental masterbation.

Something to ponder while you're shtn yourself next time...

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#45583 Jan 9, 2013
See the truth wrote:
How many children were planned with the help of Planned Parenthood? Tens of thousands. Hundreds of thousands. Millions.

Abortion is 3% of Planned Parenthood's business. What they do is help women, particularly low income women who have few other choices, to plan when to get pregnant and prepare for it. Planned Parenthood allows women to be in control of their family planning.

You are making ignorant, dishonest attacks. Either you've been deceived or you are being a deceiver. Either way, you could not be more wrong.

West Mifflin, Pa

#45584 Jan 9, 2013
cletus wrote:
<quoted text>
will any of you wingnuts ever show President Obama the respect he deserves?
Respect is earned.
I do not show respect to those who harm our country.
I do not show respect to those who do not follow the Constitution and obey our laws.
I do not show respect to those who think they are above the law.
I do not show respect to public servants who force their ways on the American people.
I could go on but I think you get my drift.

West Mifflin, Pa

#45585 Jan 9, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
How many children were planned with the help of Planned Parenthood? Tens of thousands. Hundreds of thousands. Millions.
Abortion is 3% of Planned Parenthood's business. What they do is help women, particularly low income women who have few other choices, to plan when to get pregnant and prepare for it. Planned Parenthood allows women to be in control of their family planning.
You are making ignorant, dishonest attacks. Either you've been deceived or you are being a deceiver. Either way, you could not be more wrong.

More liberal BS from the boy with many ID's.

I love how you have an answer for everything, when in all reality you really understand nothing. You're the most dangerous type of person.

West Mifflin, Pa

#45588 Jan 9, 2013
Obama to follow in footsteps of Hitler, Stalin with 'executive order' disarmament of the American people
It's official. President Obama is going to march America down the dark halls of history by following in the footsteps of Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse Tung and all the other gun-grabbing madmen who have exploited fear to achieve the total concentration of power in the hands of dictatorial government.
America is headed into civil war.

Vice President Joe Biden said today that disarming the American people and setting them up for government genocide is "acting responsibly."
As published today in the Weekly Standard:

"The president is going to act," said Biden, giving some comments to the press before a meeting with victims of gun violence. "There are executives orders, there's executive action that can be taken. We haven't decided what that is yet. But we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required." Biden said that this is a moral issue and that "it's critically important that we act."

Biden talked also about taking responsible action. "As the president said, if you're actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking. But I'm convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm's way if we act responsibly."

Biden is the guy who once promised, "Obama's not getting my Beretta [shotgun]." Obama also made a campaign promise that he would never come after your guns. Now they're both charging forward with a plot to completely disarm all the legal gun owners across America.

This is the moment when America either falls to tyrants or rises to resist it.

Matt Drudge sees what's coming. DrudgeReport.com posted this headline earlier this morning, complete with pictures of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:14PM
Boston College's Ryan Day joins Philadelphia Eagles staff
NBC Sports 5:15 PM