Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Who was the idiot who called me a liar about a week ago when I first posted Obama gives pay raises by means of an Executive Order? LMAO Idiot!

Tighten your belts some more peasants, we need a pay increase for a job well done.

------

Executive Order Gives Pay Raise to Vice President, Members of Congress and Federal Workers-Truth!

Summary of the eRumor:
Allegations went viral on the Internet saying that as President Obama and legislative leaders worked to avert the "fiscal cliff" the President handed out pay raises by means of an Executive Order.

The Truth:
The Executive Order was signed by President Obama on December 27, 2012 and can be found on the White House website.

According to a December 28, 2012 article by The Weekly Standard, Vice President Biden earned $225,521 last year and after the pay raise he is expected to net $231,900. The article went on to say that, "Members of Congress, from the House and Senate, also will receive a little bump, as their annual salary will go from $174,000 to 174,900. Leadership in Congress, including the speaker of the House, will likewise get an increase."

The executive order will increase rates of pay for federal workers half of one percent, which have been frozen since 2010. In an update to the article the Congressional Budget Office told the Weekly Standard that the "Presidentís pay raise for federal workers will cost $11 billion over ten years."

Updated 1/3/2013
A real example of the eRumor as it has appeared on the Internet:

President Barack Obama issued an executive order to end the pay freeze on federal employees, in effect giving some federal workers a raise. One federal worker now to receive a pay increase is Vice President Joe Biden.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Who was the idiot who called me a liar about a week ago when I first posted Obama gives pay raises by means of an Executive Order? LMAO Idiot!
Tighten your belts some more peasants, we need a pay increase for a job well done.
------
Executive Order Gives Pay Raise to Vice President, Members of Congress and Federal Workers-Truth!
Summary of the eRumor:
Allegations went viral on the Internet saying that as President Obama and legislative leaders worked to avert the "fiscal cliff" the President handed out pay raises by means of an Executive Order.
The Truth:
The Executive Order was signed by President Obama on December 27, 2012 and can be found on the White House website.
According to a December 28, 2012 article by The Weekly Standard, Vice President Biden earned $225,521 last year and after the pay raise he is expected to net $231,900. The article went on to say that, "Members of Congress, from the House and Senate, also will receive a little bump, as their annual salary will go from $174,000 to 174,900. Leadership in Congress, including the speaker of the House, will likewise get an increase."
The executive order will increase rates of pay for federal workers half of one percent, which have been frozen since 2010. In an update to the article the Congressional Budget Office told the Weekly Standard that the "Presidentís pay raise for federal workers will cost $11 billion over ten years."
Updated 1/3/2013
President Barack Obama issued an executive order to end the pay freeze on federal employees, in effect giving some federal workers a raise. One federal worker now to receive a pay increase is Vice President Joe Biden.
Hey the truth doesn't matter to these liberal posters. They live in their own little world where reality of the real world doesn't exist to them.

Some of them will probably wake up when they realize they have less freedom and less money in their pocket. By then it will be too late. By then they will also be embarrassed to admit that they voted for Obama. They will have a hard time accepting they sold out so easily. They' ll have a hard time accepting they were that stupid.

Me, I' ll just say...I tried to tell you!
boo hoo hoo

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Damn. the cry baby republicans are still bawling their eyes out.. Well, i guess they havent stopped since 2008. Here we go. Some crazy info on GW Bush and his dickhead daddy coming out soon. Gonna be a blockbuster !
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
------
Summary of the eRumor:
The Truth:
Updated 1/3/2013
too bad you missed the full description.the raise was proposed quite some time ago. any raise does not occur until late March.

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/appropr...

"As of March 27, 2013, federal employees will see a half-percent to one percent pay increase, marking the end of a pay freeze that has been in place since late 2010."

"Obama proposed that workers get a 0.5 percent pay increase last year and wanted it to take effect on Jan. 1. In September, the president agreed with Congress to delay the pay increase at least until the expiration of a continuing resolution funding the government at the end of March.
Federal workers have been laboring under a two-year pay freeze ordered by Obama in Dec. 2010 to try to reduce spending."

and while your at it ask the House Speaker about this

http://www.rollcall.com/issues/56_135/John-Bo...

"But Boehner now receives a monthly $2,083.33 direct payment for expenses, according to the most recent expenditure reports from the Clerk of the House. Because the total of the expense payment is the same each month, it is apparently not reimbursement for individual itemized expenses."

"While Congress has set aside $235,000 a year to cover the expenses of House and Senate leaders, Boehner now appears to be the only Member of the House accepting this money in direct payments each month."
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

boo hoo hoo wrote:
Damn. the cry baby republicans are still bawling their eyes out.. Well, i guess they havent stopped since 2008. Here we go. Some crazy info on GW Bush and his dickhead daddy coming out soon. Gonna be a blockbuster !
Guess what? Who cares? Bush is no longer president, hasn't been for almost 5 years. And guess what else? Its been even longer for the elder Bush in the White House!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad you missed the full description.the raise was proposed quite some time ago. any raise does not occur until late March.
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/appropr...
"As of March 27, 2013, federal employees will see a half-percent to one percent pay increase, marking the end of a pay freeze that has been in place since late 2010."
"Obama proposed that workers get a 0.5 percent pay increase last year and wanted it to take effect on Jan. 1. In September, the president agreed with Congress to delay the pay increase at least until the expiration of a continuing resolution funding the government at the end of March.
Federal workers have been laboring under a two-year pay freeze ordered by Obama in Dec. 2010 to try to reduce spending."
and while your at it ask the House Speaker about this
http://www.rollcall.com/issues/56_135/John-Bo...
"But Boehner now receives a monthly $2,083.33 direct payment for expenses, according to the most recent expenditure reports from the Clerk of the House. Because the total of the expense payment is the same each month, it is apparently not reimbursement for individual itemized expenses."
"While Congress has set aside $235,000 a year to cover the expenses of House and Senate leaders, Boehner now appears to be the only Member of the House accepting this money in direct payments each month."
Both parties are nothing more then bloodsuckers that abuse the American people!
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
This quote was not found in the Jeffersonian Cyclopedia but several websites have attributed this to Jefferson.
well then, if it's on the internet it must be true, HA!
World News Tonight

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Hey everybody its Dave Rogers....

Wonder where he's been hiding?

Hey Dave
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

World News Tonight wrote:
Good Job everybody ignoring the creepy bastard...
I'm proud of all your self restaint. I know its difficult not to want to respond to his goofy ignorant posts but he's not getting the attention that he thrives on....so much...you know the attention he never received from his mother.
Can you blame her? Hell no...he's been a little creep all his life...
Just one miserable .*&;"%..er but I'm not going to get suckered into his devious web....
I'm just going to continue to ignore the bull.shit that he likes to propogate to evoke a reaction..... this is what he's adicted to...
So keep ignoring...
Watch him start to respond to his own posts...he likes having conversations with himself...man how fckn crazy is that?
I don't know but just watch the stupid ba.star.d as he displays his grande stu.pid.ity for all our entertainment...hahahah
WE ARE WATCHING YOU.....hahaaaaaha
Who are you talking about?
Marisa

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

I miss the WALKING DEAD.......
Nancy

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

What happened to Dan the black racist?

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

David Gregory Gets Pass On Violating DC Gun Laws Ė Iraq Vet Gets Jailed
Now who would of ever thought this nut would get a pass. Liberals, don't do as I do, do as I say.

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Nancy wrote:
What happened to Dan the black racist?
He's hiding in Chambersburg Forums since he was proved once again to be the liar that he is. However he still posts as bobby6464.

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

World News Tonight wrote:
Hey everybody its Dave Rogers....
Wonder where he's been hiding?
Hey Dave
Hey its muffin boy and Gringo.

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Why our Country is Going Down The Drain

----------

Why Our Country Is Going Down The Drain Pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

----------

Why America Is NO Longer The Greatest Country

----------

It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Clean).

----------

"Keep The Change" - Hank Jr. Lyrics in Description

dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text> I never posted about the proposal. I posted when Obama Boy put it into place.
I don't think any government servant should receive any increase in pay or benefits. They all should have their pay cut back a minimum of 60%.
even the soldiers that got a pay increase?
they should be cut back 60 percent?
so much for supporting the troops.
try reading the executive order without the partisan blinders.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text> I never posted about the proposal. I posted when Obama Boy put it into place.
I don't think any government servant should receive any increase in pay or benefits. They all should have their pay cut back a minimum of 60%.
from the executive order

"Sec. 4. Uniformed Services. The rates of monthly basic pay (37 U.S.C. 203(a)) for members of the uniformed services, as adjusted under 37 U.S.C. 1009, and the rate of monthly cadet or midshipman pay (37 U.S.C. 203(c)) are set forth on Schedule 8 attached hereto and made a part hereof."

you sure you want to cut THEIR pay 60 percent?
tsk-tsk

or republican speak tusk-tusk
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The tea bags will always see me as dan the man and to be honest, I like that so thanks to every racial hating tea bag. The election is over and now president obama will spend some of the capital every patriotic voter proudly gave him,which angers the right wingers but who cares? president obama has nothing to be concerned about the political ineffectiveness that every racial hating tea bags feeds off of. The debt ceiling will be raised and no one is asking any ignorant racial hating tea bag for permission. There is no real need to debate the fact the debt ceiling will be raised but maybe president obama gives them much to do about nothing. Any tea bag who wants me to be someone im not thats always been alright. I told your mentally challenged and medicated Marisa that much in the past, but she loves always being a dumb ass

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
even the soldiers that got a pay increase?
they should be cut back 60 percent?
so much for supporting the troops.
try reading the executive order without the partisan blinders.
How did you come up with the troops got a pay raise from Obama's executive order? Did you even read what I posted?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug 6 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug 5 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1

Search the Loretto Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••