Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,098)

Showing posts 41,941 - 41,960 of51,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

boxhard wrote:
had Jesus defended himself the divine prophecy would not have happened. Jesus couldnt have saved the world from sin if he struck the romans with lighning bolts and later died in nursing home.
you really are a world class nitwit.
i dont know why i bother.. it been obvious for some time thatyou cant wipe your own azz unless a libhead blog told you too.
<quoted text>
If you are a Christian, then how Jesus conducted himself is your model and example. No exceptions.

But more than what he did, what did Jesus TEACH?
Love your enemy.
Do good to those who persecute you.
Do not resist an evil person.
Turn the other cheek.

What did he mean by that? What did he mean with those plain, unambiguous commands?

Your understanding of the Bible is immature and self-serving. Just like your understanding of everything else in the world.

I don't know why I bother. It's not like you're capable of learning.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

he just the town idiot on topix thats all.

danny boy also says black people cant be racist. i dont care what the little racist worm has to say.

just another big government drone who happily drops to his knees to please his nanny.

good night lil danny, please come back when you cant stay so long.

LMAO @ LIL DANNY BOY !!
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Calling him "son" is nice. I'd bet he would rather you call him BOY so he could use his card.
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for examples. How did you form your opinion about me? What did I say that supports it?
You tell me. We believe Jesus is the truth.I told you I'm black.
Are you afraid to tell the truth?
Poor Peter.
Jesus said to him, "Truly,I tell you,this very night,before the rooster crows..."
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
How many died, genius?
Nobody commits mass murder with a knife.
Another danny BOY emotional, uncited proclamation that is wrong. As you're fond of saying, BOY, Google is your friend.

Apparently, BOY, contrary to your assertion that "Nobody commits mass murder with a knife", there are numerous incidents of mass murder using a knife.

danny BOY, would you like to:
1. admit you were wrong
2. argue that the FBI's definition is wrong of 'mass murder' being "four or more murders occurring during a particular event with no cooling-off period between the murders" or
3. argue that the list below of mass murders by knife is a fabrication.

So, "How many died, genius?":

Arson, Stabbing Rampage in Seoul South Korea : 10/20/2008. 6 people dead, 5 from stabbing. 7 others wounded, 4 seriously. An angry man felt people “looked down on him.”

Anti-police stabbing spree in Shanghai, China: 7/2008. 6 Police Officers stabbed to death, 4 wounded. 28 year old man angry at police attacked a police station with a knife.

Akihabara Massacre, Chiyoda City, Tokyo, Japan: 6/8/2008. 7 people killed (3 struck by car, 4 by stabbing), many more injured. Man slammed into a crowd with his car, then jumped out and began stabbing people to death.

18 year old slashes 4 to death in Sitka, Alaska, US: 3/25/2008. 4 people killed. 18 year old (old enough to purchase a rifle over the counter) kills 4 people, related to him, with a 5 inch knife.

Stabbing Spree kills 2, Tsuchiura, Japan: 3/23/2008. 2 killed, 7 wounded. Man “just wanted to kill anyone.”

Stabbing spree wounds 41, 6 seriously in Berlin Train Station: 5/26/2006. 41 wounded, 6 seriously. Thankfully no one died in this attack, but not for lack of trying on the part of the drunk 16 year old.

4 killed in stabbing spree in London, UK: 9/2004. 4 killed, 2 wounded. Mentally ill man attacks mostly older people.

6 killed over Xbox dispute in Deltona, Florida, US: 8/6/2004. 6 killed. 4 men (all old enough to legally purchase firearms) bludgeon 6 people to death with baseball bats over purloined Xbox.

Daegu subway fire, Daegu, South Korea: 2/18/2003. 198 killed, 147 injured. A 56 year old unemployed taxi driver, dissatisfied with his medical treatment, sets fire to a crowded train.

Osaka School Massacre, Osaka Japan: 6/8/2001. 8 children dead, 13 other children and 2 teachers wounded. Committed by 37 year old former janitor armed with a kitchen knife.

The links to these events--that prove you are wrong--are here:
http://bit.ly/R0lHh8
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

boxhard wrote:
danny boy also says black people cant be racist. i dont care what the little racist worm has to say.
just another big government drone who happily drops to his knees to please his nanny.
LMAO @ LIL DANNY BOY !!<quoted text>
You know what I'm waiting for him to call me uncle John like the rest of light blacks do.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me. We believe Jesus is the truth.I told you I'm black.
Are you afraid to tell the truth?
Poor Peter.
Jesus said to him, "Truly,I tell you,this very night,before the rooster crows..."
Sorry, I can't tell you why you believe false things. Maybe you want to. Maybe you're just stupid.

Regardless, if you can't explain why you say what you say, then you're obviously talking our your ass.
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Sorry my wife corrected me. Uncle Tom!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

boxhard wrote:
LMAO @ LIL DANNY BOY !!<quoted text>
So sad. Says stupid shit that he can't back up. Believes objectively false things that he can't defend.

And when I point that out, it makes you mad, doesn't it? So like all halfwits, you lash out in anger, making personal attacks and calling names because you don't have the intellect to have a rational debate and defend what you think with logic and reason.

So sad to be a boxtard. LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I'm waiting for him to call me uncle John like the rest of light blacks do.
Uncle John. LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Another danny BOY emotional, uncited proclamation that is wrong. As you're fond of saying, BOY, Google is your friend.
Apparently, BOY, contrary to your assertion that "Nobody commits mass murder with a knife", there are numerous incidents of mass murder using a knife.
danny BOY, would you like to:
1. admit you were wrong
2. argue that the FBI's definition is wrong of 'mass murder' being "four or more murders occurring during a particular event with no cooling-off period between the murders" or
3. argue that the list below of mass murders by knife is a fabrication.
So, "How many died, genius?":
Arson, Stabbing Rampage in Seoul South Korea : 10/20/2008. 6 people dead, 5 from stabbing. 7 others wounded, 4 seriously. An angry man felt people “looked down on him.”
Anti-police stabbing spree in Shanghai, China: 7/2008. 6 Police Officers stabbed to death, 4 wounded. 28 year old man angry at police attacked a police station with a knife.
Akihabara Massacre, Chiyoda City, Tokyo, Japan: 6/8/2008. 7 people killed (3 struck by car, 4 by stabbing), many more injured. Man slammed into a crowd with his car, then jumped out and began stabbing people to death.
18 year old slashes 4 to death in Sitka, Alaska, US: 3/25/2008. 4 people killed. 18 year old (old enough to purchase a rifle over the counter) kills 4 people, related to him, with a 5 inch knife.
Stabbing Spree kills 2, Tsuchiura, Japan: 3/23/2008. 2 killed, 7 wounded. Man “just wanted to kill anyone.”
Stabbing spree wounds 41, 6 seriously in Berlin Train Station: 5/26/2006. 41 wounded, 6 seriously. Thankfully no one died in this attack, but not for lack of trying on the part of the drunk 16 year old.
4 killed in stabbing spree in London, UK: 9/2004. 4 killed, 2 wounded. Mentally ill man attacks mostly older people.
6 killed over Xbox dispute in Deltona, Florida, US: 8/6/2004. 6 killed. 4 men (all old enough to legally purchase firearms) bludgeon 6 people to death with baseball bats over purloined Xbox.
Daegu subway fire, Daegu, South Korea: 2/18/2003. 198 killed, 147 injured. A 56 year old unemployed taxi driver, dissatisfied with his medical treatment, sets fire to a crowded train.
Osaka School Massacre, Osaka Japan: 6/8/2001. 8 children dead, 13 other children and 2 teachers wounded. Committed by 37 year old former janitor armed with a kitchen knife.
The links to these events--that prove you are wrong--are here:
http://bit.ly/R0lHh8
Wow, what a long list. All from stabbing, huh?

Oh wait - not so much.

Shall we compare the number dead from mass murder with knives with the number dead of mass murder with guns? Is that what you'd like to do?

Of course not, because you'd just be humiliated again.

Poor Ted WATB - will say literally ANYTHING in order to disagree with me. What a pathetic life - always trying to best his moral and intellectual superiors.

And always failing. LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
Sorry my wife corrected me. Uncle Tom!
Because black people often make that mistake, right?

LMAO!

You're full of shit, son.
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I can't tell you why you believe false things. Maybe you want to. Maybe you're just stupid.
Regardless, if you can't explain why you say what you say, then you're obviously talking our your ass.
Please don't call me bad names and then quote Jesus.
Spell check...out.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell check...out.
So nothing?

That's what I thought.

Run along, son. You're out of your depth here. LOL!
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Because black people often make that mistake, right?
LMAO!
You're full of shit, son.
You're right, only the ones who have the right and their all dead.
When was the last time we were slaves?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell check...out.
Oh, and guess what? Jesus called people who distorted God's word bad names too. Snakes, blind men, hypocrites, sons of hell.

I guess you know even less about the Bible than you know about me, huh? LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, only the ones who have the right and their all dead.
When was the last time we were slaves?
I said run along.

You've prove you're full of shit. Do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself.
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So nothing?
That's what I thought.
Run along, son. You're out of your depth here. LOL!
You can laugh all you want,tomorrow you'll look in the mirror and still be black.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You can laugh all you want,tomorrow you'll look in the mirror and still be black.
But for some reason you can't say why you believe that. You can't point to a single thing I've ever said that supports your belief. Why is that?
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I said run along.
You've prove you're full of shit. Do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself.
You give our race a bad name,you should be proud. It's a good thing you have type check or you'd most likely sound getto.
Embarrassing our people more.
Reverend Irreverent

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just like Dan The Man, or perhaps you are Dan The Man, you are such a weak man. Your wife, if you have one , must be so disappointed.
I came to topix to have constructive debate and discussion but instead I get childish attacks from small insecure men. Pay attention to my post you may learn something.
I've wasted enough time with you, I'm going back to pleasuring myself with my personal massager.
You can't rationally address my questions regarding beliefs and your torrent of personal attacks so you insult (again), flee and choose to forget? And you're calling ME the insecure one?

Constructive debate and discussion? Absolutely precious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,941 - 41,960 of51,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr Go Blue Forever 3,744
Review: The Homebrew & Hobby Shop LLC May '14 Jackie 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE