Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You're why we will never succeed.
Hot head! Whitie would never use the racist card, think about it.
What I said to the boxtard.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

google is your friend.

i said you will get hit with a brick dumb azz. learn how to read.

what scripture reference ? is there one that says lil danny bows before a mushroom head ?

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Show me.
<quoted text>
This is the argument of a nitwit who doesn't actually have an argument.
Nobody's going to kill 20 little kids in a school with a brick.
Nobody's going to kill 12 and injure 58 more in a theater with a brick.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
LMAO! Really? What's your scripture reference for that?
<quoted text>
Go fck yourself, boxtard.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Show me.
<quoted text>

Nobody's going to kill 20 little kids in a school with a brick.

Grow up.
<quoted text>
LMAO! Really? What's your scripture reference for that?
<quoted text>
Go fck yourself, boxtard.
Man Stabs 22 Children in China

A man wielding a knife wounded 22 children and one adult outside a primary school in central China as students were arriving for classes on Friday, the police said.

The attack, in the village of Chengping in Henan Province, happened shortly before 8 a.m., said a police officer from Guangshan County, where the village is located.

The attacker, Min Yingjun, 36, was subdued by security guards and taken into custody by the police, said the officer, who declined to give her name, which is customary among Chinese civil servants. Guards have been posted at schools across China after a spate of attacks in recent years.

A Guangshan County hospital administrator said there were no deaths among the nine students admitted to the hospital, although two badly wounded children were transferred to better-equipped hospitals outside the county.

A doctor at Guangshan’s hospital of traditional Chinese medicine said that seven students had been admitted there, but that none were seriously injured.

It was not clear how old the wounded children were, but Chinese primary school students are generally 6 to 11.

A notice on the Guangshan County government’s Web site confirmed the number of wounded and said an emergency response team had been set up to investigate the stabbings.

No motive was given for the attack, which resembled a string of similar assaults against Chinese schoolchildren in 2010 that killed nearly 20 and wounded more than 50. The most recent such attack took place in August, when a man broke into a middle school in the southern city of Nanchang and stabbed two students before fleeing.

Most of the attackers have been mentally disturbed men involved in personal disputes or unable to adjust to the rapid pace of social change in China, underscoring grave weaknesses in the antiquated Chinese medical system’s ability to diagnose and treat psychiatric illness.

In one of the worst attacks, a man described as an unemployed, middle-aged doctor killed eight children with a knife in March 2010 to vent his anger over a thwarted romantic relationship.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/world/asia/... ;
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

boxhard wrote:
google is your friend.
i said you will get hit with a brick dumb azz. learn how to read.
what scripture reference ? is there one that says lil danny bows before a mushroom head ?
<quoted text>
And I thought Roger the Racist was an imbecile.

Take guns and people will use bricks - but there will be no mass murder, will there, dipshit?

And no scripture - nothing anywhere in God's word - says that anyone has the right to bear arms and to defend themselves.

God's word says that the highest good is sacrificing our own lives. God's word says not to resist an evil person and to love your enemy and not to return evil for evil. And God's son willingly gave up his life for those who were killing him and specifically REJECTED defending himself.

Do not use God to defend your evil selfishness, son. That's a dangerous place to go.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Man Stabs 22 Children in China
How many died, genius?

Nobody commits mass murder with a knife.
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

boxhard wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FgDw7_L82kU
you forgot a screen name cletus.. LMAO !!!!<quoted text>
Oh now I see your Boxhard now. Huh Marisa

Was not Cletus either....sorry. WRONG AGAIN you are batting 1000 though..
You'll get something right some day I'm sure...

Hahahhahahahaha

Fragment away....into the oblivion
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Take guns and people will use bricks - but there will be no mass murder, will there, dipshit?
And no scripture - nothing anywhere in God's word - says that anyone has the right to bear arms and to defend themselves.
God's word says that the highest good is sacrificing our own lives. God's word says not to resist an evil person and to love your enemy and not to return evil for evil. And God's son willingly gave up his life for those who were killing him and specifically REJECTED defending himself.
Do not use God to defend your evil selfishness, son. That's a dangerous place to go.
Just wondering if God's word has dipshit.

I've read the Good Book and have never read the word 'racist' either.
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man
Angry black man. Please stop! You're making a fool of yourself!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering if God's word has dipshit.
I've read the Good Book and have never read the word 'racist' either.
Just wondering where I said it did.

Also wondering why you think I'm black. You never answered that question. Why not?
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering where I said it did.
Also wondering why you think I'm black. You never answered that question. Why not?
I know you're black because I know how lighter blacks talk.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Steve Benen, calmly explaining why Mike Huckabee is full of shit.

----------

Theologically, many Christians believe God is omnipresent, and can't be "systematically removed" from anything. For that matter, there's very little in the Christian tradition that suggests God punishes children when constitutional law hurts His feelings.

Politically, Huckabee's comments -- seeking to exploit a violent tragedy to push a bogus cultuyre war agenda -- are reminder that the former Arkansas governor and failed presidential candidate occasionally just isn't a nice guy.

And legally, Huckabee doesn't have the foggiest idea what he's talking about.

For the Republican pundit, Americans "have systematically removed God from our schools," presumably a reference to Supreme Court rulings prohibiting state-sponsored, government-endorsed religion in public schools.

What Huckabee may not appreciate is just how many religious rights public school students currently enjoy. Contrary to myth, students can pray before, during, and after school, so long as it's not disruptive to class. They can say grace before meals in the cafeteria, they can invite classmates to religious services, and they can form after-school religious clubs. All of this is legal right now, under existing law and court precedents, suggesting if anyone has tried to "systematically remove" religion from public schools, they've failed.

The only thing the law prohibits is schools and school officials interfering. Government, in other words, must remain neutral, leaving religious lessons in the hands of families and faith leaders.

----------

Huckabee and Fischer are advancing POLITICAL agendas. Their vulgar and vile comments don't have anything AT ALL to do with God.
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I'm very proud to be black as if any other colour.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

the right to defend ones self is written in the Bible.

please google yourself so i wont have to make you look like an idiot all night. type words like----Bible self defense or maybe Bible defending ones home, property,family. i dont have the time to look it up for you.

its not evil selfishness to protect ones family in this world son, to not would be a dangerous place to go.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Angry black.
Fighting a war on many fronts, as you do, is not very smart.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're black because I know how lighter blacks talk.
I don't know what that means. How do "lighter blacks talk?" What have I said that sounds like "how lighter blacks talk?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

well your still cletus to me aspherical. might be time for you to clean some more glasses at vision world.
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now I see your Boxhard now. Huh Marisa
Was not Cletus either....sorry. WRONG AGAIN you are batting 1000 though..
You'll get something right some day I'm sure...
Hahahhahahahaha
Fragment away....into the oblivion
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

boxhard wrote:
please google yourself so i wont have to make you look like an idiot all night. type words like----Bible self defense or maybe Bible defending ones home, property,family. i dont have the time to look it up for you.
its not evil selfishness to protect ones family in this world son, to not would be a dangerous place to go.
<quoted text>
Calling him "son" is nice. I'd bet he would rather you call him BOY so he could use his card.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

boxhard wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're wrong. Christianists have certainly fabricated elaborate justifications for committing violence, but they are all contrary to the plain teaching of Jesus.

IOW - any claim that Christians should use violence FOR ANY REASON is a distortion of Christ's teaching and example and therefore not Christ-like or "Christian" at all.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Calling him "son" is nice. I'd bet he would rather you call him BOY so he could use his card.
Still waiting for examples. How did you form your opinion about me? What did I say that supports it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

had Jesus defended himself the divine prophecy would not have happened. Jesus couldnt have saved the world from sin if he struck the romans with lighning bolts and later died in nursing home.

you really are a world class nitwit.

i dont know why i bother.. it been obvious for some time thatyou cant wipe your own azz unless a libhead blog told you too.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Review: Italian Village Pizza (Sep '11) Oct '11 mary walk from cresson 3
•••
•••
•••
Loretto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000