|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted WATB is deeply pathological and entirely ineducable. He's the master of Freudian projection. A plagiarist who accuses others of plagiarism. A liar who accuses others of lying. A personal attack dog who accuses others of making personal attacks. A racist who accuses others of racism. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick.
You're too easy, danny BOY! You prove your own point:
"I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick."
"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost, you can still call him vile names"

You just stated that I am a plagiarist, BOY.

Pull up your data base, BOY, or do your Google search and produce a single instance of my plagiarizing.

What's that, BOY? You say you can't? You say you can't link to a single post where I've plagiarized?

You AGAIN confirm beyond doubt that you are a liar. You've falsely accused me of plagiarism without a shred of evidence, BOY.

You're hardly the perfect truth-telling being you claimed to be only yesterday. But we all knew that, BOY.

!LOL!

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, PATHOLOGICAL liar.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Aspherical wrote:
I applied Narcisistic Personality Disorder recently to one of them pathetic scum suckers as well.
So what's your point? Dan the man isn't the only person that is in love with himself.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Aspherical wrote:
But the unique nature Tax No More, Dave Rogers, Marisa's psychology is his Antisocial mixed with Borderline Personality Disorder topped with Multiple Personalites.
One of which Dave Rogers is the true Narcisist but the other personalities are truely Anti-socials.
Criminal tendencies, con artist, deception artists who lack empathy and don't give a rats ass about others stuff that they feel entilted to without hesitation.
Truely a low life individual....without doubt
What's with all these rants of yours? You seem to be very upset. Miss your meds today?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Aspherical wrote:
But the unique nature Tax No More, Dave Rogers, Marisa's psychology is his Antisocial mixed with Borderline Personality Disorder topped with Multiple Personalites.
One of which Dave Rogers is the true Narcisist but the other personalities are truely Anti-socials.
Criminal tendencies, con artist, deception artists who lack empathy and don't give a rats ass about others stuff that they feel entilted to without hesitation.
Truely a low life individual....without doubt
!LOL!

OMG "Aspherical" reads a few web sites, stakes personal claim to multiple terms in the DSM of Mental Disorders and fabricates concoctions as if making sundaes at Dairy Queen!

Keep 'em coming!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Susan Rice withdrew from consideration for secretary of state.....

"The boys network is alive and well", Democratic activist Donna Brazille wrote on twitter after Rice withdrew. Brazille said.."The war on qualified women continues in D.C."

I thought it was the republicans that had this "war on women" going on? Now we have deomcrat women pointing the finger at their own.
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Bring the post up...I'd like to see it.
Find it yourself
What's it any concern of yours, anyway
What are you anothr one of his butt buddies....?
Or are you another one of the deranged personalities that comes to your own rescue all the time...
Let me give you a clue...
Rescue for this scum sucker is hopeless
Just ask him about the shrink who fired his ass for potential violent act
Thrust...thrust....thrust
You frigginn idiot
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Everybody notice...

He's reverting to Winston Smith and Teddy now
The friggin loser

What's the matter Tax. No More having a bad day...
Boohoo
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Where the hell is Dave Rogers the original Narcissist anyway...

Did he go on vacation?

Or are you just repressing him?

Hahahahahha you friggin loser
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Question:

What's the actual probability of so many dumbasses like
Tax No More, Dave Rogers, Ted, Winston Smith, Boxhard ...hahaha I've always got to laugh at that one...is he really hard as a box or a box that's really hard...I quess we will never know...

What's the probability that this many dumbasses exist on this planet let alone on the same forum....the odds are astronomical I tell you...
Probably greater than the last Powerball
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
What's the probability that this many dumbasses exist on this planet let alone on the same forum....the odds are astronomical I tell you...
//////////
obummer drone Powerball conga line
An obummer Powerball drone conga line is a voting orgy consisting of several naked democrat drone males, where the kicking motion is substituted with a penile thrust into the rec-tum of the democrat drone in front of him.
democrat drone females can join in too, but require a strap-on di-ldo.
obummer drone Powerball conga line
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*Powerball!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*Powerball!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*Powerball!*
Get it you little drone?
That was you Nov. 6 2012
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*Powerball!*
Hahahha

I must have brought out the real true loser in all his glory....

What did I tell everyone...

Let me introduce you to one very deranged delusional fkced up individual..

The one the only (except for his many alter egos)
The original clown Tax No More himself

Wow aren't we lucky
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Remember the Duke Lacrosse boys that were brought up on rape charges by Crystal Mangnum? Remember how the media and liberals sided with her because she was another black victim and the Lacrosse boys were white and rich?

Remember how it turned out she was a liar?

Did you know she has travelled down a path of distruction after the Duke incident? In fact she is in prison for murdering her boyfriend.

Just saw a special on her. This woman has made one bad choice after another and tried to blame everyone but herself.

Nice going liberals....this is what you were calling innocent
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Aspherical wrote:
Where the hell is Dave Rogers the original Narcissist anyway...
Did he go on vacation?
Or are you just repressing him?
Hahahahahha you friggin loser
He is Marisa now.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

cletus wrote:
<quoted text>
He is Marisa now.
I see you still have the Marisa syndrome. LOL...get a life sonny.
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

cletus wrote:
<quoted text>
He is Marisa now.
Hahahahaha

Oh I see...here he is now...

Hey, thanks for keeping me in the loop...I find it difficult to keep track of
The moron sometimes...

Not too friggin obvious, is he?

Hi Marisa...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost, you can still call him vile names"
Pull up your data base, BOY, or do your Google search and produce a single instance of my plagiarizing.
What's that, BOY? You say you can't? You say you can't link to a single post where I've plagiarized?
You AGAIN confirm beyond doubt that you are a liar. You've falsely accused me of plagiarism without a shred of evidence, BOY.
You're hardly the perfect truth-telling being you claimed to be only yesterday. But we all knew that, BOY.
!LOL!
Yeah, I was referencing this post, dumbass.
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
He's now stealing the "no original thought" phrase from my previous posts.
Now thats original ...stealing phrases accusing him of "no original thought processing" and applying it to someone else..
Now that's original I guess for a typical low life scum sucker like Marisa baby.
This isn't the first time he's accused you of stealing his words.

What is it that you've always said defines plagiarism - "stealing the words of others and presenting them as his own"?

You're doing that with Aspherical's words, so, by your own definition, that's what you are.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Some objective facts to consider....

From the Harvard School of Public Health:

Harvard Injury Control Research Center
Homicide

1. Where there are more guns there is more homicide (literature review).

Our review of the academic literature found that a broad array of evidence indicates that gun availability is a risk factor for homicide, both in the United States and across high-income countries. Case-control studies, ecological time-series and cross-sectional studies indicate that in homes, cities, states and regions in the US, where there are more guns, both men and women are at higher risk for homicide, particularly firearm homicide.

Hepburn, Lisa; Hemenway, David. Firearm availability and homicide: A review of the literature. Aggression and Violent Behavior: A Review Journal. 2004; 9:417-40.

2. Across high-income nations, more guns = more homicide.

We analyzed the relationship between homicide and gun availability using data from 26 developed countries from the early 1990s. We found that across developed countries, where guns are more available, there are more homicides. These results often hold even when the United States is excluded.

Hemenway, David; Miller, Matthew. Firearm availability and homicide rates across 26 high income countries. Journal of Trauma. 2000; 49:985-88.

3. Across states, more guns = more homicide

Using a validated proxy for firearm ownership, we analyzed the relationship between firearm availability and homicide across 50 states over a ten year period (1988-1997).

After controlling for poverty and urbanization, for every age group, people in states with many guns have elevated rates of homicide, particularly firearm homicide.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. Household firearm ownership levels and homicide rates across U.S. regions and states, 1988-1997. American Journal of Public Health. 2002: 92:1988-1993.

4. Across states, more guns = more homicide (2)

Using survey data on rates of household gun ownership, we examined the association between gun availability and homicide across states, 2001-2003. We found that states with higher levels of household gun ownership had higher rates of firearm homicide and overall homicide. This relationship held for both genders and all age groups, after accounting for rates of aggravated assault, robbery, unemployment, urbanization, alcohol consumption, and resource deprivation (e.g., poverty). There was no association between gun prevalence and non-firearm homicide.

Miller, Matthew; Azrael, Deborah; Hemenway, David. State-level homicide victimization rates in the U.S. in relation to survey measures of household firearm ownership, 2001-2003. Social Science and Medicine. 2007; 64:656-64.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Sorry ... wrong thread.
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
Sorry ... wrong thread.
No problem ....
Aspherical

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I think you're confusing me with Dave Rogers...

The damsel that always comes to your distress...

You're a wacky idiot....
-this is for you not to confuse me with Dan the Man...

Yes, Columbia MD...woooo now I'm worried
You must be a professional sleuth
Either that or you're a professional idiot...
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted WATB is deeply pathological and entirely ineducable. He's the master of Freudian projection. A plagiarist who accuses others of plagiarism. A liar who accuses others of lying. A personal attack dog who accuses others of making personal attacks. A racist who accuses others of racism. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an arrogant prick.
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
He's now stealing the "no original thought" phrase from my previous posts.
Now thats original ...stealing phrases accusing him of "no original thought processing" and applying it to someone else..
Now that's original I guess for a typical low life scum sucker like Marisa baby.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I was referencing this post, dumbass.
<quoted text>
This isn't the first time he's accused you of stealing his words.
What is it that you've always said defines plagiarism - "stealing the words of others and presenting them as his own"?
You're doing that with Aspherical's words, so, by your own definition, that's what you are.
!LOL!

You are PATHETIC, danny BOY!

Let me try to understand your reasoning, BOY. Aspherical accuses someone ELSE of 'stealing my words' and you reference THAT, as 'evidence' that I'm a plagiarist?!?!

Priceless, BOY! Setting aside the fact they weren't my words, you actually support Aspherical's contention that anyone using the phrase "no original thought" constitutes plagiarism of his original work!

You usually work harder at distancing yourself from--rather than defending--such ignorance, BOY.

If THAT'S the 'evidence', BOY, that you've used to 'prove' your accusation that I am a plagiarist, than you've proven once AGAIN what an habitual, unrepentant liar you are.

We all KNOW what a whiz you are in using Google <snicker> to pull up past posts. If my plagiarism existed you would have linked to it, right BOY?

Your inability to produce even one link to a post where I've plagiarized--as you've charged--is your confession to being a liar, BOY.

So much for your eyebrow-raising, Messiah-like, perfect-person claims of two days back that neither you nor your wife EVER lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr snag 3,810
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE