Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,092)

Showing posts 41,821 - 41,840 of51,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Racial hating rogers, president Obama has made no secret that he wants the bush tax cuts to expire. How did you learn that? The president Obama campaign trail, huh? You expect nothing from any one else but Obama. When liberals fight back, tea bags scream fowl but when president Obama and every patriotic american voter watched the supreme court give your bush the stolen election that must have made you happy, huh? Elections have consequences and president Obama does not stand with or agree with racial hating tea bag always searching for drama frigging queens 32
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
What an irony...
Because this post exposes your total lack of logical thinking...
So, they're aren't any racists in PA because its a blue state?
...google York PA
Red is republican....really so that means a republican shouldn't post anti racist remarks in a blue state?
You're mind is too soft to deal with logical thought...
In other words...now pay attention I don't want to confuse your fragile mental processing here but
Your one dumb ass.hole taxi
Now...I don't want to hear from your girlfriend Dave Rogers ...your knight in shining armor...hahaha
He's a frkin jerk too like you...hahahah
I see my post to bobby went right over your head. You really need to lighten up. You might enjoy life.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say you will HATE Obama? You need to be careful of words you accuse people of using. Just another lie from you because I never used the word hate....you did!
Still no response from gringo on this. I guess you don't like being caught making things up, so you just ignore it in the hopes no one will notice how you make stuff up.

I bet you're wishing for your man, Dan, to come and help you out of this one. Come on Dan, gringo needs you! Come spin this one for him.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Vinyl??
WARNING WILL ROBINSON
if you want a wrong opinion ask either; Tax No More, Dave Rogers, Boxhard, Winston Smith, etc.
They will pretend they know what they're talking about "vinyl floors"
Vinyl floors being a metaphor for "anything at all"
They will inundate you with worthless mis-information about "vinyl floors"
That they cut and paste from biased uninformed source trying to mislead softminded idiots like themselves.
So be careful....
Self projection of gringo
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>You. It's not too difficult to figure out who you meant. The only thing missing from your sentence is the name. You seem to be obsesed with Marisa. Just go back and one can see all the posts you attack or accuse anyone you don't know as Marisa. That's why I said you must be suffeing from Marisa Derangement Syndrome
You can't seriously believe that anyone thinks you're a new poster here. You just show up but know all the history of this thread? Right.

You use the same illogical reasoning and misuse the same words. You sound exactly the same. You're not fooling anyone and if you think you are, then you're exponentially more stupid than I thought.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to have Obama anoint you?
No you are wrong - you lost.
I did not fail political ideology.
My fact and opinions about Obama were not rejected.
I don't lie.
American was deceived once again, but America is waking up.
Now, in your world what I posted is all lies. LOL....your world.
You can say it as many times as you like but that won't make any of it true.

You have objectively false beliefs. The proof of that is your utter inability to prove a single one of them using any facts at all.

Ever.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Country in the shi**er and Obama is out of town. Tax payers dollars pay for our servant Obama. Get real or get bent. LOL
Tax payers pay for the security of every President. Every President takes vacation. What's your point?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Still no response from gringo on this. I guess you don't like being caught making things up, so you just ignore it in the hopes no one will notice how you make stuff up.
I bet you're wishing for your man, Dan, to come and help you out of this one. Come on Dan, gringo needs you! Come spin this one for him.
You're making the same lame argument you ALWAYS make when you are called out on this - "I didn't say that word so that can't possibly be what I meant."

Grow up, jackass. We've been through this exact same argument under your multiple other names. You aren't fooling anyone.
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text> Self projection of gringo
Wooooo projection...aren't you over subscribing this diagnosis

Everybody you know can't be suffering from this so-called PROJECTION malady

Unless of course your the one projecting -nonsense

Hahahaha

Your just PROJECTING your nonsense onto everone else
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> BOO HOO HOO. Suck down another bottle of Ripple then get to work bobby. LOL
This is a racist post.

Just another in a long, unending line of racist post from Roger the Racist.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own fckin business ....
Are you his sweetie?
Hey, bonehead, this is a PUBLIC forum.

See how I responded to your post even though it wasn't directed to me?

ALL posts are everyone's "fckin business".

Using email--rather than a forum--would avoid public comments to your stupidity.
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>I see my post to bobby went right over your head. You really need to lighten up. You might enjoy life.
No it didn't go over my head...

Its not very hard to understand your immature mental processing...

A first grader can do it easily...

My vacation just started today and I'm having a great time already..

So your wrong about everything as usual

Why can't you get anything right?
You're just a dum..assed loser, I guess.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't seriously believe that anyone thinks you're a new poster here. You just show up but know all the history of this thread? Right.
You use the same illogical reasoning and misuse the same words. You sound exactly the same. You're not fooling anyone and if you think you are, then you're exponentially more stupid than I thought.
I see you are still obsessing. I suggest you worry about something important, not what name someone uses. Good grief! You act like you're still in high school.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making the same lame argument you ALWAYS make when you are called out on this - "I didn't say that word so that can't possibly be what I meant."
Grow up, jackass. We've been through this exact same argument under your multiple other names. You aren't fooling anyone.
I hit that one on the head! I bet you made gringo's day by coming to his rescue

And just like I thought, no defense for changing the word angry to hate. You know they do not mean the same thing. Did you know that? So come on now, stop changing the subject and admit gringo screwed up and changed a word to give what I said a totally different meaning. Since gringo doesn't have the ***** to admit it, you really aren't helping either. Just two liars that can't admit they lie.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Marisa, i don't care what way you package then present your special quality of ignorance. You got no other option since your etch a sketch proved to be a failure. You still love that Carl guy? He did say flipper wins big, dumb ass closet tea bag who can't stand for any thing
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooooo projection...aren't you over subscribing this diagnosis
Everybody you know can't be suffering from this so-called PROJECTION malady
Unless of course your the one projecting -nonsense
Hahahaha
Your just PROJECTING your nonsense onto everone else
Whoa!mI hit a nerve with you. You even had to capitalize projection. Like I said I really hit a nerve with the projection comment. Lighten up, life is too short to always be uptight.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a racist post.
Just another in a long, unending line of racist post from Roger the Racist.
//////////

Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.

For example, someone who harbors racist ideas while believing that racism is socially undesirable might come to believe that a friend is racist, projecting his or her racism onto the other person.

Projection may manifest in all kinds of ways, and while it may be a defense mechanism, it can also be very destructive.

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ha ha ha ha noe that was funny dumb ass Marisa
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!

Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it didn't go over my head...
Its not very hard to understand your immature mental processing...
A first grader can do it easily...
My vacation just started today and I'm having a great time already..
So your wrong about everything as usual
Why can't you get anything right?
You're just a dum..assed loser, I guess.
Like I said earlier, you don't come off as educated. You can't even spell dumb correctly. It is DUMB not DUM! And you used "your wrong" and guess what? You're stupid! Get it? Or is that over your head too?

So you're wrong about everything as usual. Why can't you get anything right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,821 - 41,840 of51,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gallitzen Hotel Thu Exnewken 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '13 fricano 15
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••