Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44689 Dec 13, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> OH!! Still getting that "thrill" up your leg, I see.. Guess what? The election is over. I think it's funny how you changed the subject and had to pull up "old files" on me. You're neglecting your clients now aren't you? Or do you have an EXTRA LONG break?
In other words......
wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, said the cry baby!
Yes, the election is over and YOU WERE WRONG!

Completely, thoroughly, BLINDINGLY wrong! LMAO!

But the only reason I bring that up is because you are ALWAYS wrong, which you proved - AGAIN - with your dumbass post about what I do for a living.

So just like you were so utterly wrong about the election, you are utterly wrong about everything. You are always wrong because you are one of the stupidest people ever born.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44690 Dec 13, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>More Dan the man files! Spooky!
Only a flaming nitwit would think that Google searches are "spooky."

Jesus you're a dumbass.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44691 Dec 13, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Football is not on for 12 months. So how do you explain the rest of your 24/7 topix obsession? Basketball?
Whatever sport people watch - football, baseball, NASCAR, golf, tennis, whatever. The particular sport isn't the point, is it nitwit? Everybody has hobbies. Mine is exploding rightwing lies and embarrassing dipshit jackasses such as yourself on Topix. I find it entertaining and relaxing.

What do you do to relax? I mean besides crawling inside a bottle. LOL!
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44693 Dec 13, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Dan the Man
I don't lie and I'm not a racist.
"I play basketball every Sunday with a black guy"
Good one!!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44694 Dec 13, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> OH!! Still getting that "thrill" up your leg, I see.. Guess what? The election is over. I think it's funny how you changed the subject and had to pull up "old files" on me. You're neglecting your clients now aren't you? Or do you have an EXTRA LONG break?
In other words......
wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, said the cry baby!
Danny has no home based business or clients unless you consider clipping coupons to be one.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44695 Dec 13, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a flaming nitwit would think that Google searches are "spooky."
Jesus you're a dumbass.
No only a weird person would consistently pull up old posts on people. And that weird person is you. Are you having another LONG BREAK? Business slow?

Here it is the Christmas season and you have to use Jesus to call someone a dumbass...... no class, that's Dan the man....typical liberal, classless and lazy!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44696 Dec 13, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
But the only reason I bring that up is because you are ALWAYS wrong, which you proved - AGAIN - with your dumbass post about what I do for a living.
So just like you were so utterly wrong about the election, you are utterly wrong about everything. You are always wrong because you are one of the stupidest people ever born.
What a lame post.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44697 Dec 13, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever sport people watch - football, baseball, NASCAR, golf, tennis, whatever. The particular sport isn't the point, is it nitwit? Everybody has hobbies. Mine is exploding rightwing lies and embarrassing dipshit jackasses such as yourself on Topix. I find it entertaining and relaxing.
Sounds like someone is losing it.... you can always tell by the name calling and losing of their temper. N ot too cool, Dan the man. You are coming off as very emotional and histrionic.

You must have more relaxing and entertaining time then you do "task"time.

I don't know why you have to lie about the fact that you are supported by taxpayers. We all know you don't work.

Poor Dan the man,just can't admit he does not support himself.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#44698 Dec 13, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like someone is losing it.... you can always tell by the name calling and losing of their temper. N ot too cool, Dan the man. You are coming off as very emotional and histrionic.
You must have more relaxing and entertaining time then you do "task"time.
I don't know why you have to lie about the fact that you are supported by taxpayers. We all know you don't work.
Poor Dan the man,just can't admit he does not support himself.
Marisa you classless twit; please remind us again how Nate Silver, the VOTE From ABROAD map, and that damn Liberal media with their left leaning polls are all wrong and how Mittens is going to be elected president. Your such a pathetic gash.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44699 Dec 13, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with the bottle and drinking all of a sudden? I thought that was bobby 64's comments to me. Whoops! You got mixed up and forgot you were posting as DTM and not bobby64.

Go to wikipedia and look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Sounds like they are discribing you. POOR DAN THE MAN. The only person that loves DTM is DTM.
Aspherical

Washington, DC

#44700 Dec 13, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true...

He's wrong about everything all the time....its kinda hilarious

I can't fathom the degree of stupidity ...she/he posseses.

Isn't Tax No More and Marrisa the same thing?
It seems like it but what's your opinion, Dan?
Aspherical

Washington, DC

#44701 Dec 13, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> What's with the bottle and drinking all of a sudden? I thought that was bobby 64's comments to me. Whoops! You got mixed up and forgot you were posting as DTM and not bobby64.
Go to wikipedia and look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Sounds like they are discribing you. POOR DAN THE MAN. The only person that loves DTM is DTM.
This is Tax No More stealing my stuff again...this is what I accused Dave Rogers or maybe its Dave Rogers or maybe Dave Rogers is one of his multiple personalities...

Who knows but I told Dave Rogers he Narcisitic on pervious posts...
They copy everyone else shit all the time...

No original thoughts...just a bunch of thief low life scummers..
No Opinion

New Castle, PA

#44702 Dec 13, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> What a lame post.
Uh...What a lame post.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#44703 Dec 13, 2012
yes its true. the year was 2005

everyone i know has negotiated a salary, vacation etc upon being hired. alot of times the company you might be leaving offers you more to stay. like i said, leverage is a good thing. dont be scared, just ask next time and surprise yourself.

and yes i went from working 40/hr wk to 60+ after union voted in, for the same pay. we had free insurance provided by the company. we also had a pension that the co. payed. they stopped pension and payed us all depending on how long we worked there. i didnt mind cause i wasnt stayin to retirement anyway. it was a nice check.

what the heck is so hard to understand ? my experience may be different from yours. it doesnt make me a liar.
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
This shit your making up is true?!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#44704 Dec 13, 2012
and yes i went from working 40/hr wk to 60+ after union voted in, for the same pay.

corection... for less pay
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44705 Dec 13, 2012
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true...
He's wrong about everything all the time....its kinda hilarious
I can't fathom the degree of stupidity ...she/he posseses.
Isn't Tax No More and Marrisa the same thing?
It seems like it but what's your opinion, Dan?
Incoherent ramblings
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#44706 Dec 13, 2012
Marisa wrote:
Here it is the Christmas season and you have to use Jesus to call someone a dumbass...... no class, that's Dan the man....typical liberal, classless and lazy!
Not everybody celebrates Christmas the same way. Or believes in Jesus either, for that matter. How does that represent being 'classless' or 'lazy'?
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44707 Dec 13, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Marisa you classless twit; please remind us again how Nate Silver, the VOTE From ABROAD map, and that damn Liberal media with their left leaning polls are all wrong and how Mittens is going to be elected president. Your such a pathetic gash.
Still obsessing about the election like Dan the man? Probably because you are Dan the man.
You poor lonely man. Spending your days and nights on topix as multiple posters in order to keep from getting too lonely.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44708 Dec 13, 2012
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Tax No More stealing my stuff again...this is what I accused Dave Rogers or maybe its Dave Rogers or maybe Dave Rogers is one of his multiple personalities...
Who knows but I told Dave Rogers he Narcisitic on pervious posts...
They copy everyone else shit all the time...
No original thoughts...just a bunch of thief low life scummers..
More incoherent ramblings
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44709 Dec 13, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everybody celebrates Christmas the same way. Or believes in Jesus either, for that matter. How does that represent being 'classless' or 'lazy'?
I don't believe in Muhammad and Islam, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in Hinduism. And because I don 't believe in the mentioned does not give me the right to use their name to curse. Got it? To do so, is disrespectful and classless.

As far as the lazy comment, I suggest you read ALL the posts. To come into the middle of a conversation isn't a good idea.

We were talking about DTM'S "occupation". DTM has had many, many, different jobs in the past year. When in reality he has NO job, he's too lazy to work. Are you following now?

If you are still confused, too bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:46PM