Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,090)

Showing posts 41,781 - 41,800 of51,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
boo hoo hoo

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

the shrub was the president withe the most vacations.while our country was going under. did any of those come from the taxpayer ?
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
More voted for Obama than Romney. He's United States President for another four years. Deal with it.
I hated Bush, and I'm not an Obama cheerleader that finds him infallible. But the sniveling of the detractors and defeated has reached an all-time high. For as much negativity as I felt toward Bush, I never whined and claimed I was on the verge of fleeing the country. The sight of so many sore losers stating they're about to do so speaks volumes about where they stand. Patriots when things are in their favor, secession-happy when things go south (no pun intended). When things don't go your way, instead of finding your own niche and carving out a positive place, just cry and run away. What an inspirational set of 'patriots'.
This is the nation and world we live in. As has been said many times, people chose the puppet they wanted to see dance to the tune of corporate America. Ultimately you would have seen little difference no matter who was planted in the White House or Congress.
Post all of the disputed statistics and disputed numbers and disputable blogger editorials you want because nothing is being changed. And this particular thread will continue to run as little more than ad hominem arguments and accusations of opponents posting preferred data from conservative- and liberal-leaning sources, repeating itself ad infinitum. This thread which is also a microcosm of the entire politically-charged internet as the pseudo-anonymous slug it out in a glorified pissing contest.
None of you or your opinions matter worth a damn in the grand scheme. Get over it, live your life. The idea of the same small group of people bitching over the same static eventualities for another four years further dampens my outlook on humanity's sad course.
Obama won for one reason....there are more people in this country that DO NOTwant to work....it didn't take much to buy them, just a promise of more handouts such as food stamps, welfare checks, and that wonderful Obamaphone. These people sold out and in the process they sold out America.
How sad people no longer have self respect and dignity.
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won for one reason....there are more people in this country that DO NOTwant to work....it didn't take much to buy them, just a promise of more handouts such as food stamps, welfare checks, and that wonderful Obamaphone. These people sold out and in the process they sold out America.
Get over it...

Even though your grande delusion lives on ...

The way you perceive the world is out of touch with reality because you persist on absorbing nutjuice from tainted individuals

Moneybags Romney lost...didn't you hear the news
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it...
Even though your grande delusion lives on ...
The way you perceive the world is out of touch with reality because you persist on absorbing nutjuice from tainted individuals
Moneybags Romney lost...didn't you hear the news
If you support yourself, I guarantee in a year or so you will be angry that you voted for Obama. Now on the other hand, if you're one of the low lifes that is too lazy too work you'll love Obama, for the next 4 years.

Just wait until your pay check starts to shrink but everything else isn't shrinking, it is going up, up, up. Wait until your healthcare cost triples and the coverage isn' t all that great based on what you are paying. And it doesn't stop there, you just wait.

You really have no idea of what is to come, do you? When it finally hits you, you'll just have to " get over it" and I 'll just say to myself, well that fool finally figured it out.
Of course, this is all based on whether you are a productive citizen.

If you are non productive, well, like I said, you will continue on your merry little lazy life.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>You've got it bad.....Marisa Derangement Syndrome!!
Who said anything about Marisa?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

expensive vacationn wrote:
<quoted text>I just looked it up and taxnomore is correct, it is true! Just google Obama and his 4 million dollar vacation funded by the taxpayers! He is to be gone for 20 days while this country is going over the cliff.
Guess what - Presidents get Christmas vacations too. Congress won't be in town either. Get over it.

They've all taken them, and like every other President, Obama pays for his personal vacations from his own money. Grow the hell up.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand? The proposal from Obama is BS and only a fool would trust him. Obama knows exactly what the republicans want, what's negotiable and what is not. Obama has offer nothing and shows no flexibility.
Whats this I hear, Obama wants to have full authority, by-passing congress to raise the debt limit as he sees fit? Obama wants his own rules and powers to do what he sees fit....you still don't see this do you?
Checks and balances we must have. Hopefully someway Obama will be removed from office, for the betterment of our country.
The next four years will show exactly what Obama is about and where he wants to take America. You voted for him so don't start crying when you finally open your eyes and see him for what he is.
Where have you been? This is how negotiations work. This is how it's always worked. One side makes a proposal. The other side makes a counter-proposal. There's back and forth until a compromise is reached. Why the hissy fit?

Obama has made the opening proposal. Where's the GOP counter-proposal? What specific revenue does the GOP propose? What specific cuts does the GOP propose? We know Obama's preferences - where's the GOP's?

You act like Obama needs to negotiate with himself while the GOP watches. When is the GOP going to get in the game?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a sucker to believe all that crap. And an even bigger idiot to repeat it.
This is how it's always worked. When were you born? Yesterday?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, nothing new, the same old BS for the next four years, only worse. 60,000,000 didn't vote for Obama.
Obama won because the majority of America voted for him. We want what he campaigned on.

You lost - get over it.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won for one reason....there are more people in this country that DO NOTwant to work....it didn't take much to buy them, just a promise of more handouts such as food stamps, welfare checks, and that wonderful Obamaphone. These people sold out and in the process they sold out America.
That's a popular theory among you wingnuts.

Too bad there's not a speck of evidence to support it.

Too bad the voter demographics disprove that bullshit.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Obama wants increased revenue, so he's made specific proposals on that.

The GOP wants spending cuts, so the burden is on them to make specific proposals on that.

Why won't they do it? Why are they demanding that Obama make proposals for what THEY want? Since when is that how negotiation work?

The right in this country has gone so far over the edge that they actually believe that it's the President's responsibility to do THEIR damn jobs too!
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>If you support yourself, I guarantee in a year or so you will be angry that you voted for Obama. Now on the other hand, if you're one of the low lifes that is too lazy too work you'll love Obama, for the next 4 years.
Just wait until your pay check starts to shrink but everything else isn't shrinking, it is going up, up, up. Wait until your healthcare cost triples and the coverage isn' t all that great based on what you are paying. And it doesn't stop there, you just wait.
You really have no idea of what is to come, do you? When it finally hits you, you'll just have to " get over it" and I 'll just say to myself, well that fool finally figured it out.
Of course, this is all based on whether you are a productive citizen.
If you are non productive, well, like I said, you will continue on your merry little lazy life.
Ohhh wowww you guarantee...It must be true then
I see now

Hey everyone the most delusional ass..hole on the planet is gauranteeing that I'm going to to hate Obama even though my job and the econony continues to improve..

But the grande nutjuice mainliner declares that its all going to change and I'm going to hate the president like him I guess

What freakn nut job

How does anyone on here take this dufus seriously after a statement like this..?
You're so full of sh.it that its coming out of your ears Taxi

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won because the majority of America voted for him. We want what he campaigned on.
You lost - get over it.

I lost? Sorry pal, American lost when idiots and those who want a free ride re-elected Obama. Four more years of destruction.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh wowww you guarantee...It must be true then
I see now
Hey everyone the most delusional ass..hole on the planet is gauranteeing that I'm going to to hate Obama even though my job and the econony continues to improve..
But the grande nutjuice mainliner declares that its all going to change and I'm going to hate the president like him I guess
What freakn nut job
How does anyone on here take this dufus seriously after a statement like this..?
You're so full of sh.it that its coming out of your ears Taxi
Receiving a monthly assistance check is not a job.
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Receiving a monthly assistance check is not a job.
Mind your own fckin business ....

Are you his sweetie?
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost? Sorry pal, American lost when idiots and those who want a free ride re-elected Obama. Four more years of destruction.
No I was right - YOU lost.

Your failed political ideology was soundly rejected by the American people. Your asinine attacks on Obama were rejected. Your alternate reality was rejected. Your blatant LIES were rejected.

America chose to move forward. America chose progress. America chose truth.

Deal with it.
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failed political ideology was soundly rejected by the American people. Your asinine attacks on Obama were rejected. Your alternate reality was rejected. Your blatant LIES were rejected.
Deal with it.
Dan The Man is on the loose...

Wack those nutjobs bro...

Hahahahab

So, has anybody been watching gas prices lately and how President Barack Obama is mind controling the gas station owners to continually flip the signs to lower the prices.
Am I the only one to notice what a great job President Obama is doing at controlling gas prices...

Democrats united...Forward together
gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Where's Bobby been?
He's the arch-nemesisi of all you wacky nutjobs....
Hahahahhahaa
Don't worry he'll be back to piss you shtheads off, don't worry OK

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with it.

Are you trying to have Obama anoint you?

No you are wrong - you lost.

I did not fail political ideology.

My fact and opinions about Obama were not rejected.

I don't lie.

American was deceived once again, but America is waking up.

Now, in your world what I posted is all lies. LOL....your world.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

gringo wrote:
Where's Bobby been?
He's the arch-nemesisi of all you wacky nutjobs....
Hahahahhahaa
Don't worry he'll be back to piss you shtheads off, don't worry OK
Bobby took a vacation from Topix when mutt vs mitt, the idiot from West Mifflin was blocked or went into hiding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,781 - 41,800 of51,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gallitzen Hotel 8 hr Exnewken 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '13 fricano 15
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••