Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44597 Dec 12, 2012
Union thugs tear down tent on Capitol lawn.

The violence and hate is really something within the Unions today. The unions should take lessons from The Tea Party on how to be civil.

Did you have your Twinkies today?

Seattle, WA

#44598 Dec 12, 2012
Q: How many Democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: 501. One to screw in the bulb, and 500 to protest the coal mine that generated the electricity.
------

Q: How are politicians like baby diapers?

A: Because they should be changed often, and for the same reasons.
------
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44599 Dec 12, 2012
Two things...
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, danny BOY, you're usually more self-conscious about hiding your stupidity. In this case your advertising it.
What would a petty little prick like Ted say about this? "your advertising it" after calling someone else stupid? I think we already know. LOL!
Ted wrote:
You are wrong, BOY, in stating "And he didn't make an omission - he made a typo." RealDave didn't make a typing mistake. He made an error of OMISSION, BOY.
See, BOY, how he OMITTED an important word (maybe 'they' after 'that'): "...who thinks that are clever & smart."
How ironic, eh, BOY, given that he was criticizing the stupidity of others while appearing stupid.
Or he could have merely spelled "they" as "that." As in, "nothing more pathetic than a right whiner who thinks they are clever & smart."

You're a petty little prick, Ted WATB. You distort meaningless semantic aberrations and act like you've uncovered a major crime. It's your pattern. It's how you've made every single accusation that I've lied, and it's what you're doing now.

Dave made a typo and you had to make an issue of it. You were childish and moronic - but that's your total MO, now isn't it? LMAO!

Like I've said countless times - grow up WATB.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44602 Dec 12, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Two things...
<quoted text>
What would a petty little prick like Ted say about this? "your advertising it" after calling someone else stupid? I think we already know. LOL!
!LOL!

OMG Flushing out your hypocricy is just too easy, BOY! You are SUCH a chump!

Your high school years must have been tourtuous as the butt of jokes your social awkwardness just couldn't grasp.

danny BOY, first you defend then you condemn those who make typo errors. It depends on who is making them, doesn't it BOY. So much for your 'principled' defense of RealDave's omission.

ANOTHER instance added to the lengthy list of dannyBOY hypocricy.

Pro tip, BOY: If you see a car with keys in the ignition, don't jump in and take it. It's a bait car.

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar, chump.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#44604 Dec 12, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Failed economic policies of the four year loser.
Except he didn't lose. He just won the past election and will remain in the seat of power for another four years. Have you already forgotten?

Blubber all you care to. Post some rehashed articles from other sites and cleverly insert my name and/or quotes. Call me a bully like you have in the past when I came after you wanting original material from your own failure-addled mind (and receiving nil). Nothing is changing, regardless of how many statistics or news stories you angrily paste in this forum. This drawn-out temper tantrum won't reverse the election or reveal Obama to be from Kenya or any other nonsense. Until 2016, Barack Obama will rule over your life.

I don't love the president. But seeing you so obsessively strung-out on resentment over something you can't alter is an affair that's both uproariously comical and painfully sad.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44605 Dec 12, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Union thugs tear down tent on Capitol lawn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SSRabbK-vQ0XX
The violence and hate is really something within the Unions today. The unions should take lessons from The Tea Party on how to be civil.
Did you have your Twinkies today?
They knocked down a TENT?!?! That's TERRIBLE!!!

LMAO!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44606 Dec 12, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
OMG Flushing out your hypocricy is just too easy, BOY! You are SUCH a chump!
Your high school years must have been tourtuous as the butt of jokes your social awkwardness just couldn't grasp.
danny BOY, first you defend then you condemn those who make typo errors. It depends on who is making them, doesn't it BOY. So much for your 'principled' defense of RealDave's omission.
ANOTHER instance added to the lengthy list of dannyBOY hypocricy.
Pro tip, BOY: If you see a car with keys in the ignition, don't jump in and take it. It's a bait car.
danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar, chump.
Oh, I took your bait? When did that happen?

Oh that's right - it DIDN'T!

You really are one desperate crybaby, Ted WATB. It doesn't happen the way you want it to, so you just act like it did.

Just like when you make false claims that I lie.

Just like always.

LMAO! You're pathetic.

Seattle, WA

#44608 Dec 12, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I took your bait? When did that happen?
Oh that's right - it DIDN'T!
You really are one desperate crybaby, Ted WATB. It doesn't happen the way you want it to, so you just act like it did.
Just like when you make false claims that I lie.
Just like always.
LMAO! You're pathetic.
False claims of lying danny BOY? You have been proven a liar on here so many times I've lost count. No, I won't go back and find them for you. I guess I should of kept files on you like you do on those who disagree with you.

Oh, about you taking the bait, you have taken the bait so many times from just me I would think you would have learned a long time ago, crybaby.

Seattle, WA

#44609 Dec 12, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Two things...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Or he could have merely spelled "they" as "that." As in, "nothing more pathetic than a right whiner who thinks they are clever & smart."
You're a petty little prick, Ted WATB. You distort meaningless semantic aberrations and act like you've uncovered a major crime. It's your pattern. It's how you've made every single accusation that I've lied, and it's what you're doing now.
Dave made a typo and you had to make an issue of it. You were childish and moronic - but that's your total MO, now isn't it? LMAO!
Like I've said countless times - grow up WATB.
You're very protective of Real Dave danny BOY. I bet you and Real Dave are so close you both have the same stench. lol

Go back to your Chambersburg forum and discuss your local eateries. Better yet why not leave the computer and take your daughter out for a nice fried chicken dinner.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#44610 Dec 12, 2012
interestingly, workers now get to chose between payin dues or not. i thought you libs liked freedom of choice? interesting indeed.....

unions are already crippled. the law in michigan just kicked a crutch away and gave workers a right to chose.

wont be long and the union goons will be called into action.
Dan the Man wrote:
Interestingly, Michigan already had protections in place to workers who don't want to support union political activities don't have to, but they did have to contribute toward the costs of wage and benefit negotiations.
So the point of the law wasn't to allow workers to opt out of political activity they don't agree with - they already had that right.
The point of the law was to cripple unions. Period.
Hell, at least one wingnut has publicly said so:
“We fight these battles on taxes and regulation but really what we would like to see is to take the unions out at the knees so they don’t have the resources to fight these battles.”
The law was pure partisan politics. It had absolutely nothing to do with workers rights.
Is there ANYTHING the right can tell the truth about?
Answer: not if they want to win elections.

Location hidden

#44612 Dec 12, 2012
Whether they were an unfortunate foreshadowing of the following events, or a backhanded rally cry, his words rang true shortly after as Fox News contributor Steven Crowder was physically assaulted by union members as he tried desperately to keep them from destroying the tents put up by Americans for Prosperity. With everything being recorded on film, it is clear that the protestors were not concerned with the safety of rights of those still within the tents as they tore them down and attacked Crowder. The video clearly showed not only the union member landing several punches on Crowder with no retaliation; it also shows at least one woman emerging from one of the downed tents, visibly shocked.

In one instance, a police officer was forced to use pepper spray on one or more protestors because they pulled a female officer violently into the crowd. More reports of use of pepper spray by police officers were reported, including former Representative Mark Schauer. Eyewitness reports vary widely, with some on the left declaring the protests were loud but peaceful, and contradictory reports of shoving and pushing and assault which would have justified use of force
----------

ooops the union goons already have been called into action. i wonder what their marching orders will be next. is that all they did dan, knock down a tent ? professional union guidos have been called into action. they wont go down without a fight.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
They knocked down a TENT?!?! That's TERRIBLE!!!
LMAO!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#44613 Dec 12, 2012
Scabs are dealt with according to problems the scab creates. If you don't want to work for a union then do not apply, find a rip the employees off company. The tea bags will be the last to fight when and if the shit hits. Tea bags prey to your corporate gods
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#44616 Dec 12, 2012
boxhard wrote:
interestingly, workers now get to chose between payin dues or not. i thought you libs liked freedom of choice? interesting indeed.....
unions are already crippled. the law in michigan just kicked a crutch away and gave workers a right to chose.
wont be long and the union goons will be called into action. <quoted text>
The right to work is just an excuse to NOT pay the non union worker the same as a union worker. A non union worker does not get the raises as a union worker does, or gets a union pension or might notget the same vacation as union workers or the same protection from being fired, the non union worker will work for less. The non union worker can be laid off before a union worker will. The union worker has the upper hand. The union worker worker pays a percentage of his/her healthcare, a non union worker might have to pay for it all. So whats advantage of a non union worker? For them there is none,it's a win-win for the company.

Wages and healthcare and vacations are negotiated , a non union worker doesnt have that. If you want a non union job join a non union workforse because if you mix in union and non union in the same workplace ,you're only going to create friction between the workers.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#44619 Dec 12, 2012
I see the children are still at it in here........LMAO!

The losers just cant let go.....HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

My Dad can beat up your Dad.......LOL!

Come on guys the election is over,and the way it's going, it looks like John Boner aint gonna give Obama one inch......that's OK the Democrats will take over the House in 2014.........

The GOP will never learn..........HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#44621 Dec 12, 2012
Unless workers have a union contract, they are at the mercy of company policies. Most employment handbooks clearly state that policies are "guidelines only and ... not a contract of employment" or that the terms of the handbook are subject to change without notice.

Even under a company's "open-door" policy, there is nothing to really make anyone believe that the policy is meaningful. To the contrary, there is often a powerful conflict of interest in these "open door" policies because workers are complaining about management's decisions to a board or body that has been handpicked by management.

It's not surprising then that workers without a union are often subject to arbitrariness and unfairness on the job.

Workers without a contract are considered "employees at will." That means they can be fired at any time and without reason, the only exceptions are termination for discrimination, whistle-blowing or union organizing.

In fact, when looking at laws affecting workers, it's good to think of this: laws like the minimum wage, worker's comp, overtime, OSHA and ERISA (governing pensions and profit sharing) provide the bare minimum that applies to everyone. For non-union workers, however, the bare minimum becomes a ceiling - no one promises rights any higher. For union workers, on the other hand, the bare minimum is just the floor - they always bargain for rights and benefits above the bare minimum set by the law.

No surprise then that union wages are better, union shops are safer and union jobs are more secure!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#44622 Dec 12, 2012
What can you really do racist warrior tea bag besides bitch, bellyache moan and groan? President Obama was not ever going after your vote, factually speaking taxi the dumb ass. You need a good mental health provider if you ever thought president Obama was trying to bring american voters to embrace your idea of racist values. You are pathetic, but don't worry you will always have racist rogers there to internet love you his brethren
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#44623 Dec 12, 2012
Government workers:“These workers make a median of $973 a week, roughly $230 more than their non-union counterparts.”

Teachers:“The union members earn $224 a week more than non-union educators, with median weekly earnings at $1,038.”

Firefighters and police officers:“Union workers make about $1,008 a week, and non-union workers make $627.”

Factory workers:“Union workers make about $836 a week,$56 a week more than non-union employees.”

Construction workers:“Union workers earn about $361 more per week than their non-union counterparts.”

Transportation and warehousing workers:“Union employees earn about $215 more per week, or 30%, than non-union workers.”

Utilities workers:“Union employees in this industry tend to earn 10.2% more per week than non-union workers.”

Georgia ranked 49th in union membership in 2011, with 3.9 percent of wage and salary workers belonging to unions. About 12 percent of U.S. workers belong to unions.

Yep..........non union has the upper hand!!

Location hidden

#44624 Dec 12, 2012
well i disagree. i have held several different positions with several different companies and negotiated a salary and vacation almost every time. just because a company says its their policy for one week vacation after a year does not mean you cant get two weeks the first year. same with wages. if your more qualified with more experience a company will bend because they know it will cost them more in the long run training someone new.

however your leverage greatly diminishes if you are unemployed at the time.

i worked for one union and received a pay decrease as soon as they were voted in. i lost my free medical/vision/dental that he company payed 100%. real life kinda shatters your claims.
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
The right to work is just an excuse to NOT pay the non union worker the same as a union worker. A non union worker does not get the raises as a union worker does, or gets a union pension or might notget the same vacation as union workers or the same protection from being fired, the non union worker will work for less. The non union worker can be laid off before a union worker will. The union worker has the upper hand. The union worker worker pays a percentage of his/her healthcare, a non union worker might have to pay for it all. So whats advantage of a non union worker? For them there is none,it's a win-win for the company.
Wages and healthcare and vacations are negotiated , a non union worker doesnt have that. If you want a non union job join a non union workforse because if you mix in union and non union in the same workplace ,you're only going to create friction between the workers.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#44625 Dec 12, 2012
OK kids go back to bashing one another,,,,I'll check in time from time and see you yo-yo's still going at at,,,,,,,,,,OH!!!!! and have a Happy Holiday!!!
Keep up the good work.....LMAO!

BYE! BYE!

I got a life to live,,,,,,,,,,
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#44626 Dec 12, 2012
boxhard wrote:
well i disagree. i have held several different positions with several different companies and negotiated a salary and vacation almost every time. just because a company says its their policy for one week vacation after a year does not mean you cant get two weeks the first year. same with wages. if your more qualified with more experience a company will bend because they know it will cost them more in the long run training someone new.
however your leverage greatly diminishes if you are unemployed at the time.
i worked for one union and received a pay decrease as soon as they were voted in. i lost my free medical/vision/dental that he company payed 100%. real life kinda shatters your claims.
<quoted text>
Maybe a better education on your part could of landed you a better secured job , eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST

NFL11:09AM