pee wees pee pee

Erie, PA

#44560 Dec 11, 2012
Somebody needs to get laid...at least once in his life.
Amen

Greencastle, PA

#44563 Dec 11, 2012
No Opinion wrote:
TaxNoMoron, all you continue to prove is that you can take up a whole lot of space & say absolutely nothing.
Amen!
Amen

Greencastle, PA

#44564 Dec 11, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
Quick. Someone ask him a question requiring a constructive response he can't copy from another website. He'll be like a deer in headlights and then scamper off. It works every time.
Amen, yet again!
Shame on you

Greencastle, PA

#44565 Dec 11, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
I want some Dan the Man, butt you might do.
You are an obummer drone, right?
Yooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo, some dat tight azz eerie GE stuff.
Sick smut.
skankpalin

Metamora, MI

#44568 Dec 11, 2012
I guess you can contribute a coming rise in costs for the assistance programs to the republicans. With the lower paying jobs and no benefits, more people will be getting assistance.
conservatism at its best.
The economy will suffer. Low wages brings no business.
TaxYouMore

Mansfield, OH

#44569 Dec 12, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Employment in right-to-work states expanded 2.4% over the same stretch vs. a 3.4% decline in non-right-to-work states.
Ironically, Obama is taking credit for jobs created in RTW states.
Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, My GOD you're an idiot!
Please die.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#44570 Dec 12, 2012
TaxNoMore = Dave Rogers

There can't possibly be two people that equally stupid.

Like I've said before, nothing more pathetic than a right whiner who thinks that are clever & smart.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#44571 Dec 12, 2012
The racist tea bag warrior taxi calls repasting right wing tea bag propaganda debating. He does not have the mental capacity to create more options, huh loony taxi? His fixed news network provides his ignorant racist tired ass new tea bag propaganda to post daily, yet the overwhelming majority of the shit coming from taxi he was posting way before president Obama easily reelection victory. I'm glad his dumb ass not a liberal.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44572 Dec 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
TaxNoMore = Dave Rogers
There can't possibly be two people that equally stupid.
Like I've said before, nothing more pathetic than a right whiner who thinks that are clever & smart.
"...who thinks that are clever & smart."

The irony.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44573 Dec 12, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
"...who thinks that are clever & smart."
The irony.
Right. Because only stupid people make typos.

Grow up.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44575 Dec 12, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Because only stupid people make typos.
Grow up.
danny BOY, when the thrust of a post is to criticize ANOTHER poster's stupidity, RealDave's error is comedic irony, i.e., accusing others of stupidity while appearing stupid.

Relax, BOY. We know you're a racist, plagiarist and a pathological liar but now you're just being petulant.

Grow up, BOY.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44577 Dec 12, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
danny BOY, when the thrust of a post is to criticize ANOTHER poster's stupidity, RealDave's error is comedic irony, i.e., accusing others of stupidity while appearing stupid.
Relax, BOY. We know you're a racist, plagiarist and a pathological liar but now you're just being petulant.
Grow up, BOY.
Again, typos don't mean someone is stupid.

But mocking them for it sure does.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44578 Dec 12, 2012
From Politifact...

Lie of the Year: the Romney campaign's ad on Jeeps made in China

PolitiFact has selected Romney's claim that Barack Obama "sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China" at the cost of American jobs as the 2012 Lie of the Year.

----------

His whole campaign was a lie. I'm not sure how they chose one over all the others.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44580 Dec 12, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, typos don't mean someone is stupid.
But mocking them for it sure does.
danny BOY, how stupid are you? You continue confusing irony for stupidity.

Now you are accusing RealDave of being stupid in mocking others for THEIR stupidity.

RealDave mocked TaxNoMore and Dave Rogers for their stupidity. In so doing he made an embarrassing, ironic omission.

Brighten up and stop being a petulant little BOY.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44582 Dec 12, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
danny BOY, how stupid are you? You continue confusing irony for stupidity.
Now you are accusing RealDave of being stupid in mocking others for THEIR stupidity.
RealDave mocked TaxNoMore and Dave Rogers for their stupidity. In so doing he made an embarrassing, ironic omission.
Brighten up and stop being a petulant little BOY.
Since critical thinking isn't in your skill-set, let me spell it out.

Dave is not stupid. He is thoughtful, insightful, and almost always right.

And he didn't make an omission - he made a typo. A meaningless typo. Just like everybody in the world does.

I'm mocking YOU for YOUR stupidity. Your petty, dickish stupidity. And nobody else.

Hope that clears it up for you, WATB. Hope you can quit crying now, WATB.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44584 Dec 12, 2012
Interestingly, Michigan already had protections in place to workers who don't want to support union political activities don't have to, but they did have to contribute toward the costs of wage and benefit negotiations.

So the point of the law wasn't to allow workers to opt out of political activity they don't agree with - they already had that right.

The point of the law was to cripple unions. Period.

Hell, at least one wingnut has publicly said so:
“We fight these battles on taxes and regulation but really what we would like to see is to take the unions out at the knees so they don’t have the resources to fight these battles.”

The law was pure partisan politics. It had absolutely nothing to do with workers rights.

Is there ANYTHING the right can tell the truth about?

Answer: not if they want to win elections.
Aspherical

Paterson, NJ

#44585 Dec 12, 2012
I heard that Ted and Tax No More are sweet on one another.

Tax No More needs his sweetie Ted for support in these difficult times.

Are they getting engaged....
Not sure

They're just thrusting a lot lately but maybe plans in the future.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44591 Dec 12, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Since critical thinking isn't in your skill-set, let me spell it out.
Dave is not stupid. He is thoughtful, insightful, and almost always right.
And he didn't make an omission - he made a typo. A meaningless typo. Just like everybody in the world does.
I'm mocking YOU for YOUR stupidity. Your petty, dickish stupidity. And nobody else.
Hope that clears it up for you, WATB. Hope you can quit crying now, WATB.
Gee, danny BOY, you're usually more self-conscious about hiding your stupidity. In this case your advertising it.

You are wrong, BOY, in stating "And he didn't make an omission - he made a typo." RealDave didn't make a typing mistake. He made an error of OMISSION, BOY.

See, BOY, how he OMITTED an important word (maybe 'they' after 'that'): "...who thinks that are clever & smart."

How ironic, eh, BOY, given that he was criticizing the stupidity of others while appearing stupid.

But now, BOY, your confused, petulant, oddly desperate defense is even funnier in calling an obvious omission a typo.

I'm mocking YOU for YOUR stupidity, BOY. Your petty, dickish stupidity. And nobody else.

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
NoOpinon

New Castle, PA

#44593 Dec 12, 2012
Guaranteed TaxNoMoron collects government checks.

Take up space...contributes nothing.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44594 Dec 12, 2012
New Army Manual Tells Soldiers Not To Be Critical Of Taliban…Or Pedophilia

Just because they’ll cut your head off with a dull knife is no reason to be so negative:

Here is a strong indicator that the Obama Administration’s crusade to appease Islam has gone too far; a new U.S. military handbook for troops deployed to the Middle East orders soldiers not to make derogatory comments about the Taliban or criticize pedophilia, among other outrageous things.

It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces.

The soon-to-be-released Army handbook is still being drafted, but a mainstream newspaper got a sneak preview and published an article that should infuriate the American taxpayers funding the never-ending war on terror. The manual is being created because someone with authority bought the theory that cultural insensitivity is driving insider attacks on U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

More than three dozen insider attacks have killed 63 members of the U.S.-led coalition this year, according to the article, and some blame “American cultural ignorance.” The bottom line is that troops may experience social-cultural shock and/or discomfort when interacting with Afghan security forces, the new military handbook says.“Better situational awareness/understanding of Afghan culture will help better prepare [troops] to more effectively partner and to avoid cultural conflict that can lead toward green-on-blue violence.”

The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,”“advocating women’s rights,”“any criticism of pedophilia,”“directing any criticism towards Afghans,”“mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

In other words, if you’re being killed by a member of the Afghanistan military or police force, you probably brought it on yourself. Serves you right for being so critical of pedophilia.

http://www.libertynews.com/2012/12/new-army-m...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov 21 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:27 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:27PM
Nick Foles may be out longer than expected