Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Loretto Forum

Comments (Page 2,086)

Showing posts 41,701 - 41,720 of51,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
huh

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Who's Nomore and why should he/she be taxed?
TaxYouMore

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

JUST DIE TaxNoMore YOU ARE THE IDIOT. You belong in a Nursing Home. Is this all you do is rant on taxes and anyone who takes issue with you. Do you even have a life, have you seen the outdoors, a sun-set, have a friend, a loved one. So bitter, its a shame. Just Die and spare us YOUR AGONY.
cletus

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
Dan the Man wrote:
Is there any evidence out there - any evidence AT ALL - that raising taxes depressed growth and that cutting taxes stimulates growth?
I get that these ideas have a lot of intuitive appeal, but the real-world facts simply don't bear them out.
//////////
Eleven states, including California, have more residents who draw money from the government—as employees, pensioners, or welfare recipients—than people employed in the private sector.
This means that roughly one-third of Americans live in states where more people receive tax dollars than pay taxes on non-government income.
the real-world facts simply don't bear them out
What are the other 10 states?
TaxYouMore

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

TaxNoMore wrote:
yoooooo hoooooooo "the GE idiot"
I'll go when the obummer death panels say it's time.
Do you even have a life
What are you another one of those guess the anonymous name clowns? You have gotta be kidding. Right, let's play the guess what made-up name is writing to you like, as you say, "the GE idiot." You are senseless.

Your views are mostly obscene, your retorts are without any shame or class and you are most likely a friendless, grouchy, wanna be something that never made it close. So again do us all a favor and dissappear.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

The blood sucking Unions lost....live with it. Obama can find another way to pay the Unions back.

A great victory! Freedom of choice, don't you love it?

----------

Michigan Legislature Passes Right-to-Work Bill

Riot police are surrounding Romney State Office Building in Lansing, Michigan as demonstrations in the state continue to rage on the wake of the legislature's approval of a controversial right-to-work bill.

On Tuesday the GOP controlled state house approved a law that would make the payment of union dues voluntary for private-sector unions and most public-sector unions (police and firefighters would be exempt.) The bill was approved by a vote of 58-51 and it now moves to Republican Gov. Rick Snyder's desk, where he is expected to approve it as early as Wednesday.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michigan-legis...

----------

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

TaxYouMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax No More days are numbered. Thank God.

WOW! What a hothead. So much anger expressed against Tax No More, yet nothing, not even a peep from you when Mutt vs Mitt posted his copy and paste garbage 50 or more times a day, 24/7. But that was okay with you because bashing Romney or the republicans is good in your eyes.

You really should just STFU instead of reporting Tax No More, dumbass.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

TaxYouMore wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you another one of those guess the anonymous name clowns? You have gotta be kidding. Right, let's play the guess what made-up name is writing to you like, as you say, "the GE idiot." You are senseless.
Your views are mostly obscene, your retorts are without any shame or class and you are most likely a friendless, grouchy, wanna be something that never made it close. So again do us all a favor and dissappear.
POT KETTLE?

You have such a nice way of getting your points across. lol

Sometimes I let idiots like you get the best of me and I'll give it back with nasty posts just to get under your skin. Don't take it personal, like Dan the Man does.

I treat all idiots the same.

I don't lie, I'm not a racist, I post under one ID.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
A day later and not a single conservative has even tried to address this question.
I'm not surprised. Like the election, it's another instance of reality completely undermining their rightwing beliefs. They can't take the question seriously because it would call into question their entire political ideology.
Different times, not the same as today, dumbass.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

We need to get the price of gas up between $8.00 and $13.00 per gallon. LOL

Now who said that, I forgot.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

This is what Michigan voted for in their political representatives. Now if they don't like it, they'll just have to deal with it.

Unions are like so many other institutions in the nation. They're great in theory, in regards to bargaining and maintaining worker rights, but they've become corrupted and warped over time into their present state.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Different times, not the same as today, dumbass.
So it never worked in the past but it will today because it's different times?

Sounds exactly like the kind of magical thinking we've come to expect from you instead of reason, logic, or rational thought.

Anybody else?

Any serious person with a brain care to explain why cutting taxes hasn't led to economic growth and raising taxes hasn't crashed the economy?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Only 7% of Detroit Public-School 8th Graders Proficient in Reading
( CNSNews.com )- In the public schools in Detroit, Mich., according to the U.S. Department of Education, only 7 percent of the eighth graders are grade-level proficient or better in reading.
Some public school teachers in the City of Detroit and around the state of Michigan are reportedly taking a vacation or a sick day today to protest right-to-work legislation likely to be approved by the state legislature.
//////////
“Starve the Beast”
Did you see how violent some of our well educated teachers behaved today? Pepper spray had to be used and arrests were made.

I never seen any member of the Tea Party act so violent as bobby6464 always posts. Unions lost, now live with it.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So much stupid packed into one sentence.
First, in 2008 Obama ran on reforming healthcare and that's what he did. He was absolutely representing the people when he did that. It's one of the things we elected him to do.
Second, you're not even addressing the FACT that I posted. You're changing the subject, which is an admission that what I posted was true and you couldn't refute it.
Third, what lame excuse? I didn't make an excuse for anything. I pointed out that Obama is representing the will of the people. What's that an excuse for? How is that an excuse at all?
It's really too bad that stupid doesn't hurt. Maybe then you'd try a little harder not to say absolutely idiotic things like this.
My GOD you're an idiot!

How can you pack so much stupid into one post? So many words posted, and all lies and half truths. Typical Dan the Man BS.....you Dumbass.

Oh, do your history on Obama Care, the majority of the people did not want it and still don't. Obama will go down in history as the President who forced the largest tax increase ever.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you pack so much stupid into one post? So many words posted, and all lies and half truths. Typical Dan the Man BS.....you Dumbass.
Oh, do your history on Obama Care, the majority of the people did not want it and still don't. Obama will go down in history as the President who forced the largest tax increase ever.
When you made a stupid post, I explained how and why it was stupid and false, point by point.

Why didn't you do that?

Because you CAN'T.

All you can do is make blanket smears without ever addressing the specific facts I posted. That's the mark of someone who can't refute the facts.

Point out the specific lies.

Point out the specific half-truths.

Can you do that?

Will you even TRY?

LMAO!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

hey dan the (hehe) man. until a budget is passed that reduces debt it dont matter how high you tax them evil rich bastards. we will still be spending more than we bring in. this whole show of fiscal cliff just shows how people like you fall for op eds that cherry pick info. why dont you show a link to your original lib head times article ? i know you didnt come up with those words bt yourself.

going back to clinton was a different time. remember balancing budgets, welfare reform(which by the way obama has used executive order to undermine it). now we have a massive new entitlemet obaacare to soak us somemore.

all this tax increase obama has proposed does nothing but fund more spending.

ah hell i will just tax no more punish your azz some more.

we are 16 TRILLIO in the red and this budget fiasco does nothing to address the issue.
No Opinion

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMoron, all you continue to prove is that you can take up a whole lot of space & say absolutely nothing.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Quick. Someone ask him a question requiring a constructive response he can't copy from another website. He'll be like a deer in headlights and then scamper off. It works every time.
Aspherical

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
Quick. Someone ask him a question requiring a constructive response he can't copy from another website. He'll be like a deer in headlights and then scamper off. It works every time.
BINGO

You have him nailed Rev.

He's a provacateuer extrordinaire dick.head but I don't want to give him a false sense of accomplishment because he will take this as a compliment.

Oh well...
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Irreverent wrote:
Half of it is copied from this Topix thread. Hell, a quarter of what he posts are re-posts of things I've written.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO
You have him nailed Rev.
He's a provacateuer extrordinaire dick.head but I don't want to give him a false sense of accomplishment because he will take this as a compliment.
Oh well...
Don't give him too much credit. He's autistic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,701 - 41,720 of51,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 15 hr Go Blue Forever 3,744
Review: The Homebrew & Hobby Shop LLC May '14 Jackie 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE