Comments
41,581 - 41,600 of 51,184 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44373
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Another meaningless post from Dan the Mans clubhouse of dumb asses.
Dan the man fears conservatives this is why he hides as Dan the Man.
Dan added the "Man" to his ID, clearly because when he was a young BOY he was laughed at by his family, friends when danny BOY tried to act like a man.
Can't you just smell the fear?

LMAO!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44374
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my point, that you are the yellow coward you have been accused of by more then one poster on here and the other Topix forums you post on. LMAO!
I have something more important to do than have you amuse me. I really love reading your immature posts and the copy and paste but nature calls. I'll think of you when I flush.
LOL! Like all impotent, low-intellect bullies, Roger the Racist reverts to middle school threats when he's feeling defeated and embarrassed by his intellectual superiors.
Sergeant McPhearson

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44375
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ImTiredOf_It wrote:
Glenn Beck is the Illuminati!!!!
Oh I get it moonlight = illumination = illuminati

Intersting theory...that's the Glenn Beck method for conjuring up his conspiracies....

Very insightful of you....

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44376
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh - I think I struck a nerve! Guess I hit a little too close to the truth.
ROFLMAO!
Is your goal to strike a nerve? Is this a daily goal for you?

Truth, you would not no the truth if it hit you in the face. You are programed to believe what the liberal party wants you to know.

What field of work are you in? Union?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44377
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Like all impotent, low-intellect bullies, Roger the Racist reverts to middle school threats when he's feeling defeated and embarrassed by his intellectual superiors.
Dan the man fears conservatives this is why he hides as Dan the Man.
Dan added the "Man" to his ID, clearly because when he was a young BOY he was laughed at by his family, friends when danny BOY tried to act like a man.
spherical

Du Bois, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44378
Dec 8, 2012
 
You're all dicks. Respond with a comment to this post if you're a dick.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44379
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Dan the man fears conservatives this is why he hides as Dan the Man.
Dan added the "Man" to his ID, clearly because when he was a young BOY he was laughed at by his family, friends when danny BOY tried to act like a man.
LOL! More delusional gibberrish from the frightened bully.

When did I "add the Man" to my ID? When did I post without it? You're making shit up, fraidy cat, to make yourself feel like a grown-up. LOL!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44380
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your goal to strike a nerve? Is this a daily goal for you?
Truth, you would not no the truth if it hit you in the face. You are programed to believe what the liberal party wants you to know.
What field of work are you in? Union?
My goal is truth-telling.

And when I do it, you always seem to throw a fit. I wonder why that is? LOL!
Aspherical

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44382
Dec 8, 2012
 
Talking to Spherical on the last post...
Aspherical

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44383
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your goal to strike a nerve? Is this a daily goal for you?
Truth, you would not no the truth if it hit you in the face. You are programed to believe what the liberal party wants you to know.
What field of work are you in? Union?
Striking a nerve is what happens to the recipient. Dan the Man observed your responce. He didn't neccessarily initiate anything but it was how you responded to the stimuli....you idiot.

What do you do?
Besides post on here 20 hours a day?

Unions built this country and you're an immature idiot to make ask a question like that....you're full of Beck juice.

What one does is a carreer...

Police...union
Fireman...union
Truck drivers...union
Steelworkers...union

You're an ungrateful piece of sh.it
Aspherical

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44384
Dec 8, 2012
 
Now there you struck a nerve...hahahaha
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44385
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My goal is truth-telling.
And when I do it, you always seem to throw a fit. I wonder why that is? LOL!
danny BOY, you are the antithesis of a truth-teller.

You aren't merely a liar.

You are a pathological liar, BOY.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44386
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you just smell the fear?
LMAO!
That's just your reeking B.O., danny BOY.

Take a shower more than once a week and that smell will disappear.
CONCRETE SHOES

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44387
Dec 8, 2012
 
Unions built this country ?

Just because a Union protects your lazy a** does not mean they built the country. What a clown.
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Striking a nerve is what happens to the recipient. Dan the Man observed your responce. He didn't neccessarily initiate anything but it was how you responded to the stimuli....you idiot.
What do you do?
Besides post on here 20 hours a day?
Unions built this country and you're an immature idiot to make ask a question like that....you're full of Beck juice.
What one does is a carreer...
Police...union
Fireman...union
Truck drivers...union
Steelworkers...union
You're an ungrateful piece of sh.it
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44388
Dec 8, 2012
 
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
danny BOY, you are the antithesis of a truth-teller.
You aren't merely a liar.
You are a pathological liar, BOY.
Blah, blah, blah. SSDD.

If that were true, you could prove it.

But you never have. You've never even come close.

Ever.
JEEPERS PEEPERS

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44390
Dec 8, 2012
 
Obama is going to sign a cyber security executive order soon and will be peeping in on your private affairs. Big brother is quite the peeper.

What you think Liberals ? Do you like being groped by big bro ? I think you do. You are a sick and perverted breed of mindless rats.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44391
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! More delusional gibberrish from the frightened bully.
When did I "add the Man" to my ID? When did I post without it? You're making shit up, fraidy cat, to make yourself feel like a grown-up. LOL!
Dan the man fears conservatives this is why he hides as Dan the Man.
Dan added the "Man" to his ID, clearly because when he was a young BOY he was laughed at by his family, friends when danny BOY tried to act like a man.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44392
Dec 8, 2012
 
Aspherical wrote:
<quoted text>
Striking a nerve is what happens to the recipient. Dan the Man observed your responce. He didn't neccessarily initiate anything but it was how you responded to the stimuli....you idiot.
What do you do?
Besides post on here 20 hours a day?
Unions built this country and you're an immature idiot to make ask a question like that....you're full of Beck juice.
What one does is a carreer...
Police...union
Fireman...union
Truck drivers...union
Steelworkers...union
You're an ungrateful piece of sh.it


When are you going to learn to spell you dumbass?

20 hours a day? How would you know this? I call BS, prove it ass wipe.

Unions didn't build shit, dumbass. Today's union members are leeches, sucking off the people that feed them until they are no longer.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44393
Dec 8, 2012
 
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. SSDD.
If that were true, you could prove it.
But you never have. You've never even come close.
Ever.
You have been proven a liar, many times on here and by many posters. At least try a different line next time you yellow cowardly POS.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44394
Dec 8, 2012
 
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just your reeking B.O., danny BOY.
Take a shower more than once a week and that smell will disappear.
I hear oils are needed to keep his stench down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loretto Discussions

Search the Loretto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Big Daddy 3,812
Cassandra database Security Jul 13 Philip 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed at 10 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••