TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44300 Dec 7, 2012
Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

What's scary is that your mind has twisted a description of rightwing authoritarianism and applied it to liberalism.

When authoritarianism comes, it always comes from the right. This is historical fact.

You're no Winston Smith. You are a tool of aspiring authoritarians, rewriting history to fit your extremist ideology and smearing those on the side of justice and freedom with lies.

//////////

..........

HOW TO KEEP A BLACK MAN DOWN
.
.

http://www.africanamericanimages.com/aai/will ...
.
.

I do not need to elaborate.

I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a fool-proof method for controlling your black slaves.

I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years.

My method is simple, any member of your family or any overseer can use it.

..

"War on Poverty" and healthcare reform

In 1964, upon Johnson's request, Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1964 and the Economic Opportunity Act, which was in association with the war on poverty.

Johnson set in motion bills and acts,[64]

creating programs such as

Head Start,

food stamps,

Work Study,

Medicare

and Medicaid, which still exist today.
.
.
“I’ll have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon B. Johnson

.
“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

—Lyndon B. Johnson

..........

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.

That explains almost all of their votes for Obama.

-Dan the Man Topix 2012
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44301 Dec 7, 2012
Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Admits Obama’s Blackness Trumps His Failed Record

Considering the caucus’ history, it’s shocking CBC Chairman Rep. Emmanuel Cleaver admitted to the Root the CBC has been reluctant to criticize President Obama because he’s black.

Never mind black unemployment under Obama for the past three years has been nearly double the national average and hit a record high of 16% in 2011.

Black unemployment hasn’t been that high since 1984.

I guess Cleaver also isn’t concerned black wealth has also plummeted under Obama.

According to Pew Research Center, the average black family’s wealth is about $5,600 compared with $113,000 for whites.

According to Cleaver,“pride” about the president’s blackness trumps any concerns over current 14% black unemployment for members of the CBC.

Cleaver said “if we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House.”

//////////

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.

That explains almost all of their votes for Obama.

-Dan the Man Topix 2012
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44302 Dec 7, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Here do you understand this? BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH.
Yes, it's same as it ever was - there is no defense for blatant racism.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44303 Dec 7, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Detroit Asks Obama For More 'Bacon'
http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...
Tighten your belts and stop housing and feeding those who refuse to work.
Obama says, the economy is improving, just wait, times will get better.
Anyone who uses Breitbart for a source is proving that he's not a serious person so should not be taken seriously.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44304 Dec 7, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama does know his history and very well. Hey, you Obama Fools, do you know your history?
Russian Paper Compares Obama's Fools to Stalin's Fools
He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so.
How shrewd he is in America.
His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama’s fools and Stalin’s fools share the same drink of illusion.
Reading Putin’s speech without knowing the author, one would think it was written by Reagan or another conservative in America. The speech promotes smaller government and less taxes. It comes as no surprise to those who know Putin as a conservative. Vladimir Putin went on to say:
“…we are reducing taxes on production, investing money in the economy. We are optimizing state expenses.
The second possible mistake would be excessive interference into the economic life of the country and the absolute faith into the all-mightiness of the state.
There are no grounds to suggest that by putting the responsibility over to the state, one can achieve better results.
Unreasonable expansion of the budget deficit, accumulation of the national debt – are as destructive as an adventurous stock market game.
During the time of the Soviet Union the role of the state in economy was made absolute, which eventually lead to the total non-competitiveness of the economy.
That lesson cost us very dearly. I am sure no one would want history to repeat itself.”
Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...
Sweet Jesus - now he's quoting PRAVDA!!

What could be more ironic than an authoritarian follower personality like Roger the Racist quoting fracking PRAVDA as an authoritative source?!

LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44305 Dec 7, 2012
I prefer today to remember Pearl Harbor and all those that lost their lives but saved us from foreign attack as well as saved the world.

Unfortunately what the liberals and unions have done since the end of the war has been just as destructive as an invasion by Japan and/or Germany during the war.

We do a great job against foreign aggression but need to improve in handling domestic attacks to our way of life. Remember Pearl Harbor.

//////////

DEMS ACTUALLY BOO AS PARTY REINSTATES JERUSALEM AND GOD LANGUAGE INTO DNC PLATFORM

With heavy booing from dissenters, the Democratic National Convention voted Wednesday to reinstate language supporting Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and to restore a reference to God in its party platform.

..........

Yes, it's same as it ever was - there is no defense for blatant racism.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44306 Dec 7, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's same as it ever was - there is no defense for blatant racism.
..........

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.

That explains almost all of their votes for Obama.

-Dan the Man Topix 2012
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44307 Dec 7, 2012
DEMS ACTUALLY BOO AS PARTY REINSTATES JERUSALEM AND GOD LANGUAGE INTO DNC PLATFORM

With heavy booing from dissenters, the Democratic National Convention voted Wednesday to reinstate language supporting Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and to restore a reference to God in its party platform.

..........

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.

That explains almost all of their votes for Obama.

-Dan the Man Topix 2012
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44308 Dec 7, 2012
According to Cleaver,“pride” about the president’s blackness trumps any concerns over current 14% black unemployment for members of the CBC.

Cleaver said “if we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House.”

..........

African Americans vote at very high rates for Democrats because they like Democratic policies.

That explains almost all of their votes for Obama.

-Dan the Man Topix 2012
Dane T

AOL

#44309 Dec 7, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
Have any of you read George Orwell's 1984?
So tell me liberals, when you read the book, who did you side with? Big Brother or Winston Smith?
I would say Big Brother because that is who you are siding with in reality.
Think about it.....
For those not familar with 1984.....Big Brother is the government that spies on its citizens, conrrtols its citizens, has taken freedom away from its citizens, is rewriting history to benefit BB, etc. Winston Smith worked for BB, he eventually opposed them, saw their lies, deceit, and corruption.......
Scary isn't it?
Well done. Orwell outlined the Progressive Elitiests mission plan in "1984". I assure you that Very Very few who read "1984" support Obama plainly Orwellian agenda.

All Hail Big Brother...I mean The Obama.. isnt' thought to be a real good substitute for God Bless America ..or is that the clear choice American voters made in November???
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44310 Dec 7, 2012
Dane T wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done. Orwell outlined the Progressive Elitiests mission plan in "1984". I assure you that Very Very few who read "1984" support Obama plainly Orwellian agenda.
All Hail Big Brother...I mean The Obama.. isnt' thought to be a real good substitute for God Bless America ..or is that the clear choice American voters made in November???
Could you please list the parallels between '1984' and the Obama record?

Thank you.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44311 Dec 7, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please list the parallels between '1984' and the Obama record?
Thank you.
!LOL!

Dane T has danny BOY slobbering and drooling.

The ONLY time danny BOY says 'please' or 'thank you' is when he believes he can extract information to belittle or humiliate someone.

Tsk tsk, BOY. You're such an abusive little sociopath.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, unapologetic racist, pathological liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#44312 Dec 7, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's same as it ever was - there is no defense for blatant racism.
You, danny BOY, believe that white Americans are capable of racism while black Americans are not.

That belief, BOY, makes you a blatant racist.

danny BOY: proud 'white privilege' racist, unapologetic plagiarist, pathological liar.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44313 Dec 7, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
Dane T has danny BOY slobbering and drooling.
The ONLY time danny BOY says 'please' or 'thank you' is when he believes he can extract information to belittle or humiliate someone.
Tsk tsk, BOY. You're such an abusive little sociopath.
danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, unapologetic racist, pathological liar.
As you know, I treat everyone with respect until they disrespect me. I'm being polite with Dane because that's my default mode.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44314 Dec 7, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You, danny BOY, believe that white Americans are capable of racism while black Americans are not.
That belief, BOY, makes you a blatant racist.
danny BOY: proud 'white privilege' racist, unapologetic plagiarist, pathological liar.
Your incapacity to understand the dynamics of racism doesn't make me a racist.
Dane T

AOL

#44315 Dec 7, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please list the parallels between '1984' and the Obama record?
Thank you.
For starters, PelosiCare. Over 70% of the American people didn't want to see Union and Politicians keep Cadillac health care bonanzas while most every one else were forced to pay more and settle for less as private employers are forced to dump their employees into the Govt pool.

Has anyone told you how many Billions the start up costs for the ACA will be dumped on the taxpayers in PA in '13 and '14?

Dr's in private practice all over the Country are already refusing new Medicare patients do the to dramatic drop in fees for services outlined in the ACA plan for our elderly.
This can't help but have a terrible impact on quality and timely availability of health care services.

I don't dislike the Pres. I am just afraid of him. I am afraid of Progressives who fail to consider even the most obvious, common sense, negative outcomes of agenda driven policies and think it is dangerous for us all.

Like the vast majority of us all, I held Bush accountable for his misstakes and will do the same with Obama. I'm just a regular stiff who doesn't want to get screwed. Any rational person has to think and act the same way.
Sergeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44316 Dec 7, 2012
Dane T wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, PelosiCare. Over 70% of the American people didn't want to see Union and Politicians keep Cadillac health care bonanzas while most every one else were forced to pay more and settle for less as private employers are forced to dump their employees into the Govt pool.
Has anyone told you how many Billions the start up costs for the ACA will be dumped on the taxpayers in PA in '13 and '14?
Dr's in private practice all over the Country are already refusing new Medicare patients do the to dramatic drop in fees for services outlined in the ACA plan for our elderly.
This can't help but have a terrible impact on quality and timely availability of health care services.
I don't dislike the Pres. I am just afraid of him. I am afraid of Progressives who fail to consider even the most obvious, common sense, negative outcomes of agenda driven policies and think it is dangerous for us all.
Like the vast majority of us all, I held Bush accountable for his misstakes and will do the same with Obama. I'm just a regular stiff who doesn't want to get screwed. Any rational person has to think and act the same way.
Bush didn't do anything about rising healthcare costs.
So, as costs go up (and they have been going up and up pre-ACA) and more and more people are forced into emergengy room visits without coverage.

So, its easy to armchair quarterback this issue but you're not presenting any solution other than what was a broken down inadeqate healthcare system that we couldn't afford anyway.

At least President Obama is trying to do something about the problem not without the intervention of the glorious so-called healthcare providers and their massive cost-price increases that are detrimental to everyone.
Dane T

AOL

#44317 Dec 7, 2012
Sergeant McPhearson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't do anything about rising healthcare costs.
So, as costs go up (and they have been going up and up pre-ACA) and more and more people are forced into emergengy room visits without coverage.
So, its easy to armchair quarterback this issue but you're not presenting any solution other than what was a broken down inadeqate healthcare system that we couldn't afford anyway.
At least President Obama is trying to do something about the problem not without the intervention of the glorious so-called healthcare providers and their massive cost-price increases that are detrimental to everyone.
I didn't realize that Bush had passed laws to rob non union middle class families of effective, efficient and timely Health Care??????? I didn't know he had passed a Health Care Law that would cause so much PAIN to so many hard working families? He certainly made some mistakes but he wasn't THAT cruel.
That kind of cruety would have been too "progressive" for him.
Sergeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44318 Dec 7, 2012
Dane T wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize that Bush had passed laws to rob non union middle class families of effective, efficient and timely Health Care??????? I didn't know he had passed a Health Care Law that would cause so much PAIN to so many hard working families? He certainly made some mistakes but he wasn't THAT cruel.
That kind of cruety would have been too "progressive" for him.
This is not factual...
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44319 Dec 7, 2012
Dane T wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, PelosiCare. Over 70% of the American people didn't want to see Union and Politicians keep Cadillac health care bonanzas while most every one else were forced to pay more and settle for less as private employers are forced to dump their employees into the Govt pool.
Has anyone told you how many Billions the start up costs for the ACA will be dumped on the taxpayers in PA in '13 and '14?
Dr's in private practice all over the Country are already refusing new Medicare patients do the to dramatic drop in fees for services outlined in the ACA plan for our elderly.
This can't help but have a terrible impact on quality and timely availability of health care services.
I don't dislike the Pres. I am just afraid of him. I am afraid of Progressives who fail to consider even the most obvious, common sense, negative outcomes of agenda driven policies and think it is dangerous for us all.
Like the vast majority of us all, I held Bush accountable for his misstakes and will do the same with Obama. I'm just a regular stiff who doesn't want to get screwed. Any rational person has to think and act the same way.
Okay, I get that you don't like the Affordable Care Act. Your reasons seem to be based on misinformation though. For instance, the ACA specifically says that members of Congress have to participate in Act just like every other American.

But regardless, you didn't make any parallels to '1984.' How is regulating the private health insurance market like anything in the book? Do you have any real examples of Obama policies that are like Orwell's totalitarian state?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:14PM
Boston College's Ryan Day joins Philadelphia Eagles staff
NBC Sports 5:15 PM
Eagles hire Chip Kelly protege as quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason
Bleacher Report 9:03 PM
Should Eagles Target Upgrades at WR?
Bleacher Report 9:30 PM
5 Changes Eagles Must Make This Offseason