makin da bacon

Brunswick, OH

#44068 Dec 3, 2012
Doom and gloom. The military cut to oblivion was said before.
There is alot of waste that can be trimmed. We should ask halliburton for about 100 billion we overpaid them back.
No bid contracts from a conservative president... priceless.
Let alone to a corp. that the VP had been ceo of, and was a current stockholder. Dirty freakin pigs, dirty freakin pigs.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44069 Dec 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
And remember this?
----------
Last summer, Obama was pleading with Boehner to give him $800 billion in additional revenue. Come January, he’ll have $5 trillion in higher revenue without doing anything. Since Obama’s own budget proposes to raise only $1.5 trillion in new revenue and trim entitlement spending, he could then offer Republicans a deal that cuts taxes (by, say, a couple trillion dollars), increases military spending, and reduces entitlement spending.
In other words, he could offer a right-wing bill and the end result would be a mix of policies to the left of his own budget, and to the left of the Simpson-Bowles proposal.
----------
The President is playing Tri-Dimensional Chess and the GOP is playing Tiddly Winks.
LMAO!
//////////

"Dan the Man"..........And remember this?

Earlier this year after President Obama unveiled his budget for fiscal year 2013,

which also promised $4 trillion in deficit reduction

and failed unanimously in the.......... House and Senate,

Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-Kan.) said it “never” balances the budget.

This is a sure path to a Democratic majority in the House in 2014.

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44070 Dec 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
The best prediction of the year so far...
----------
On the morning of November 7, a reelected President Obama will do … nothing.
For the next 53 days, nothing. And then, on January 1, 2013, we will all awake to a different, substantially more liberal country. The Bush tax cuts will have disappeared, restoring Clinton-era tax rates and flooding government coffers with revenue to fund its current operations for years to come. The military will be facing dire budget cuts that shake the military-industrial complex to its core.
It will be a real-world approximation of the old liberal bumper-sticker fantasy in which schools have all the money they require and the Pentagon needs to hold a bake sale.
All this can come to pass because, while Obama has spent the last two years surrendering short-term policy concessions, he has been quietly hoarding a fortune in the equivalent of a political trust fund that comes due on the first of the year.
At that point, he will reside in a political world he finds at most mildly uncomfortable and the Republicans consider a hellish dystopia.
----------
Boehner walked away from the debt ceiling negotiations last year saying, ""When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I'm pretty happy."
This is just one more reason why the GOP is destined to become a permanent minority party - they focus on tactics instead of strategy, winning the news-cycle rather than taking the long view.
And that's the reason they're in the jam they're in - they are kindergarteners negotiating with the only adult in Washington DC.
And DAMN it's entertaining! LOL!
//////////

President Obama will do … nothing for the next 4 years except blow the credit card.
thirdstreet

Olympia, WA

#44071 Dec 3, 2012
The national and world events are speeding up and getting out of control. The desire for war by power hungry potentates and dictators intensifies. A billion men with almost nothing to lose, having little wealth or the ability to marry or take care of families, have their heads and hearts filled with rage, hate, and a thirst to prove their manhood and affiliations and religious beliefs and gain gold and honor.

They along with Economic disparity at home and abroad will grab politicians and lead them by the nose. Many will be forced to do things they wish they did not have to do. The world is rushing to a perilous future fraught with austerity, deprivation, fear, nationalism, hope, war and will never be the same again.

---- Prophet Atlantis of Olympia, WA -----
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#44072 Dec 3, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
I was watching a special the other night about Jim Jones. Remember him, that whacko preacher that had all those loonie people follow him and eventually die with him by drinking a poison "kool aid"? I think over 900 died. Jones also had congressman Leo Ryan murdered.
Well it turns out Jim Jones was a democrat, and supported communism. And guess who admired him? Jimmy Carter's look alike wife, Rosalyn. Also Los Angeles mayor, Willie Brown. There were other well known democrats that thought this guy was the second coming. We all know how that turned out.
Kind of sounds familiar today now doesn't it?
well lets see

"McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military,[84] but voted for Libertarian Party candidate, Harry Browne, in the 1996 presidential elections.[85] McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

so republicans want to blow up Federal buildings and kill children?
or is it NRA members?
or Libertarians?
only the tin foil hat crowd would read into Jim Jones or McVeigh's actions as having anything to do with their political affiliations.
so you might want to add a layer or two of tin foil to your hat.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

#44074 Dec 4, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
I was watching a special the other night about Jim Jones. Remember him, that whacko preacher that had all those loonie people follow him and eventually die with him by drinking a poison "kool aid"? I think over 900 died. Jones also had congressman Leo Ryan murdered.
Well it turns out Jim Jones was a democrat, and supported communism. And guess who admired him? Jimmy Carter's look alike wife, Rosalyn. Also Los Angeles mayor, Willie Brown. There were other well known democrats that thought this guy was the second coming. We all know how that turned out.
Welcome back Marisa, why the name change?
Sargeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44075 Dec 4, 2012
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
well lets see
"McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military,[84] but voted for Libertarian Party candidate, Harry Browne, in the 1996 presidential elections.[85] McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
so republicans want to blow up Federal buildings and kill children?
or is it NRA members?
or Libertarians?
only the tin foil hat crowd would read into Jim Jones or McVeigh's actions as having anything to do with their political affiliations.
so you might want to add a layer or two of tin foil to your hat.
My name is Sargent Chadwick McPhearson. I want to thank some of you loyal patriotic citizens like dbar for helping me to expose a few of these treasonous and dangerous individuals who are posting messages against the government and other groups. We have been monitoring this site for years now and know who's wearing the "tin hats" its been a chore having to decipher all the coded messages these purpitrators have developed but we will eventually catch up with them.
They may be able to change IP addresses sure but we have our ways to detect and deflect these threats. So, don't worry we vhave a bead on the derelict individual that goes by Tax No More, his girlfried Dave Rogers (Marissa) and Winston Smith AKA Tax No More, Box Hard, and other associated individual. If these individuals would like to turn themselsves into the authorities they are welcome to do so.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44076 Dec 4, 2012
I, TaxNoMore, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;

and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

So help me God.

We must fight Dan the Man the "CARLISLE COMMUNIST"

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#44077 Dec 4, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
Oh my god, you people are desperate. You'd probably say it isn't fair to paint all conservatives with the same brush as a very large number of wackos within your ideology.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44078 Dec 4, 2012
Understanding Why Parrots Talk

Parrots are fussy creatures.

A parrot comes to understand pretty quickly that the humans around it are its social group — its flock, so to speak.

The parrot begins to learn the language of its area, of its clan.

This is a powerful way for the parrot to become part of the group.

In the bird's mind, learning the language of the home is the primary way of getting noticed and getting its needs met.

Once a bird is talking freely, you can begin teaching select words and phrases simply by repeating them over and over, but the trick is to use emphasis.

Make the words sound exciting.

Many parrots learn to curse in this way —

An Anthology of danny BOY comments

----------

psychotic lies and hysterical bullshit

Grow up, chickenshit.

Why do Republicans hate America?

argue about irrelevant shit

their asinine ideas

you're a chickenshit coward

[I am] your moral superior

Dipshit the Fool is back

I've pasted it here half a dozen times, dipshit. Can't you read?

chickenshit liar

you might just be plain stupid

their asinine ideas

it makes you a psychotic jackass

Get a grip, freak

fiscal cliff

//////////

We must fight Dan the Man the "CARLISLE COMMUNIST"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44079 Dec 4, 2012
I, TaxNoMore, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;

and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

So help me God.

We must fight Dan the Man the racist "CARLISLE COMMUNIST"

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44080 Dec 4, 2012

Once a bird is talking freely, you can begin teaching select words and phrases simply by repeating them over and over, but the trick is to use emphasis.

“Fiscal cliff”

The fiscal cliff would drive the U.S. economy back into recession

GOP would be to blame

Fiscal Cliff 2013 will hit us at the start of the year

The fiscal cliff counter-offer

GOP faces a perilous path on the issue

Finally the parrot speaks!

“Fiscal cliff”

“Fiscal cliff”

Baraaaaaack,,,,,Baraaaaaack

GOP would be to blame

“Fiscal cliff”

“Fiscal cliff”

Baraaaaaack

//////////

A parrogant is an arrogant parrot who flaps mouth, smarter than the average and knows this for a fact!

Baraaaaaack

Baraaaaaack,,,,

Dan the Man

Baraaaaaack

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44081 Dec 4, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:

//////////

GDP is growing, the economy is gaining jobs, unemployment is going down, the stock market is reaching new heights, and the auto industry is thriving.

//////////

I have 54 Christmas trees this year.

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha

GDP is growing, the economy is gaining jobs, unemployment is going down

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,haAaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,haAaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,haAaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha

Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#44083 Dec 4, 2012
Does anyone else find it ironic that TaxNoMore, of all posters, is the one accusing others of parroting?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44084 Dec 4, 2012
Business as usual with Obama.

December 4th, 2012

Yesterday, President Obama asked her to stay on as head of the DNC. Debbie is known for telling some whoppers, but as Obama’s leading spokeswoman, it’s clear that she’ll say whatever it takes to smear Republicans. Here are five of her “greatest” moments:

1. May 26, 2011: Debbie says that Republicans are “anti-woman”

2. June 5, 2011: Debbie says Republicans want to “literally drag us all the way back to Jim Crow laws”

3. Oct. 11, 2012: Debbie says Republicans are “un-American” for seeking answers to the Benghazi attack

4. Sept. 3, 2012: Debbie gets caught on audiotape fabricating an Israeli Ambassador quote to attack Republicans:“I’ve heard no less than Amb. Michael Oren say this, that what the Republicans are doing is dangerous for Israel.”

5. Apr. 7, 2011: Debbie says Paul Ryan’s budget plan “would literally be a death trap for seniors.”

This is just a sampling of the things Debbie will say to attack Republicans.

We can’t let Debbie and her Democrat friends get away with this.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44085 Dec 4, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
Does anyone else find it ironic that TaxNoMore, of all posters, is the one accusing others of parroting?

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44086 Dec 4, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:

Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44087 Dec 4, 2012
Ever since GWBush left office with a 27% approval rating, I've said that the percentage of the US population who are far-right reactionaries who will unquestioningly buy ANYTHING the right is selling is 27%.

Funny how that number keeps turning up. LOL!

----------

Pessimism About Fiscal Cliff Deal, Republicans Still Get More Blame

Four-in-ten (40%) expect that the president and congressional Republicans will reach a deal by Jan. 1 to prevent automatic tax increases and spending cuts from taking effect; 49% say they will not.

If no deal is reached, far more say congressional Republicans would be more to blame (53%) than President Obama (27%). These opinions are virtually unchanged since early November.

----------

And our local conservatives on this forum are almost all - if not all - twenty-seven percenters.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44088 Dec 4, 2012
Sargeant McPhearson wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Sargent Chadwick McPhearson. I want to thank some of you loyal patriotic citizens like dbar for helping me to expose a few of these treasonous and dangerous individuals who are posting messages against the government and other groups. We have been monitoring this site for years now and know who's wearing the "tin hats" its been a chore having to decipher all the coded messages these purpitrators have developed but we will eventually catch up with them.
They may be able to change IP addresses sure but we have our ways to detect and deflect these threats. So, don't worry we vhave a bead on the derelict individual that goes by Tax No More, his girlfried Dave Rogers (Marissa) and Winston Smith AKA Tax No More, Box Hard, and other associated individual. If these individuals would like to turn themselsves into the authorities they are welcome to do so.

First, learn to spell.

Second, check yourself into a mental institute before you're arrested for impersonating an office of our federal government.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#44089 Dec 4, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Business as usual with Obama.
December 4th, 2012
Yesterday, President Obama asked her to stay on as head of the DNC. Debbie is known for telling some whoppers, but as Obama’s leading spokeswoman, it’s clear that she’ll say whatever it takes to smear Republicans. Here are five of her “greatest” moments:
1. May 26, 2011: Debbie says that Republicans are “anti-woman”
2. June 5, 2011: Debbie says Republicans want to “literally drag us all the way back to Jim Crow laws”
3. Oct. 11, 2012: Debbie says Republicans are “un-American” for seeking answers to the Benghazi attack
4. Sept. 3, 2012: Debbie gets caught on audiotape fabricating an Israeli Ambassador quote to attack Republicans:“I’ve heard no less than Amb. Michael Oren say this, that what the Republicans are doing is dangerous for Israel.”
5. Apr. 7, 2011: Debbie says Paul Ryan’s budget plan “would literally be a death trap for seniors.”
This is just a sampling of the things Debbie will say to attack Republicans.
We can’t let Debbie and her Democrat friends get away with this.
Then you should all go vote for somebody else for DNC chair.

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]