free condoms,

free gas,

free mortgage payments,

free education for illegals,

open borders,

cash for clunkers,

cash for caulkers,

cash for houses.

The dummies, yuppies and gimmies who voted for Obama are in the Christmas spirit.

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44009 Dec 2, 2012
We made huge steps toward equality.

LASER-LIKE FOCUS:

OBAMA‘S JOBS COUNCIL HASN’T MET IN SIX MONTHS

Hey, remember all those times we were told President Obama was focused like a laser (or something) on jobs?

Yeah, we remember that too.

Say, it must be awfully difficult to address the nation’s unemployment when, you know, your jobs council hasn’t met in six months.

Yes, you read that correctly:

the president‘s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness hasn’t met since January 17.

“Coming off the worst quarter of job-creation in two years, and with the worst jobs record of any president in modern history, it’s clear President Obama has failed to live up to his promises,” said Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul.

With unemployment at 8.2 percent (and real unemployment much worse than that), some may think it rather odd that the president can find time to do back-to-back-to-back-to-back fundraisers and play his 100th round of golf but not find time to meet with this jobs panel.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-obamas ...

“Change is the only constant”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#44010 Dec 2, 2012
I'll tell ya' what else is "awfully difficult" and what else is "rather odd." Most Republicans insist that taxing the wealthiest two percent is a bad idea because the money they save on taxes goes for investment to create jobs. Well, those Bush-era tax cuts have been in effect for years now. Where are the jobs? This is the "awfully difficult" question for many current GOP supporters to answer ... the roaring sound of silence received in response to this question is "rather odd."

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44011 Dec 2, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Tax No More could be that stupid...are you Tax No More?
You're not to bright are you?

Seattle, WA

#44012 Dec 2, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no no, I didn't claim that Dave Roger was Tax No More at all even though he always shows up to defend his damsel in distress Tax No More..
I was just comparing their relative degrees of ignorance that prompted my inquiry as to one actually being the other.
Notice I didn't come out and say that Dave Rogers is Tax No More. I just noticed some similarities.
Why...did you notice them too?

Gringo always shows up at same time to defend Dan the Dumbass and Dan the Dumbass always shows up at the same time to defend gringo.

If Dan the Dumbass wasn't the honest man he says he is I would think they are one and the same.

Seattle, WA

#44013 Dec 2, 2012
EyesOverMcKeesport wrote:
I'll tell ya' what else is "awfully difficult" and what else is "rather odd." Most Republicans insist that taxing the wealthiest two percent is a bad idea because the money they save on taxes goes for investment to create jobs. Well, those Bush-era tax cuts have been in effect for years now. Where are the jobs? This is the "awfully difficult" question for many current GOP supporters to answer ... the roaring sound of silence received in response to this question is "rather odd."
Just think how bad Obama's economy would be if the two percent wasn't investing and keeping the lowlifes in food stamps.

Seattle, WA

#44014 Dec 2, 2012
Where did mutt vs mitt go? Is he back in NJ on vacation again?

Seattle, WA

#44015 Dec 2, 2012
trident wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. I'll do one more. The word "usually"....you don't seem to understand that this word leaves open the possibility that you're doubly idiotic. Like I said, you're not very smart.
You're from Curwensville and accusing another of not being very smart? LMAO

“Change is the only constant”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#44017 Dec 3, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Just think how bad Obama's economy would be if the two percent wasn't investing and keeping the lowlifes in food stamps.
I understand how none can answer the question as trickle down, which is basically what the "reinvestment" rhetoric refers, never worked.

Interesting how when money for foreign aid or corporate aid is earmarked domestically for our citizens it somehow becomes an "entitlement."
gringo

Baltimore, MD

#44018 Dec 3, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Gringo always shows up at same time to defend Dan the Dumbass and Dan the Dumbass always shows up at the same time to defend gringo.
If Dan the Dumbass wasn't the honest man he says he is I would think they are one and the same.
This is another one of your blatant lies...
gringo

Baltimore, MD

#44019 Dec 3, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you, Tax No More's damsel in distress...
I know you're sweet on him...but just get in line because according to those gay truck drivers in Breezewood he seems to have quite a following.
In other words Dave his dance card is full.

Typical republican tactic...accuse the oppostion of what you're guilty of but without any real basis...just make sh.it up as you go.

You see, I called you out on this first because you continually come to his defense when I post something directed at him personally.
This is somewhat different than me actually talking to Dan the Man directly.

So, yes I do support some of Dan the Man's astute observations of you and Tax No More's lies and distortions. He has a unique ability to call you out on these distortions and piss you off, as well.

And I do not do this all the time, I've done it on occasion but you come to Tax No More's rescue all the time. He is a weak individual and need your help. He such a sweet and gentle creature, isn't he.

Dave, you're his hero
What a story...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44020 Dec 3, 2012

"If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Jovan Belcher"

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44021 Dec 3, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you, Tax No More's damsel in distress...
I know you're sweet on him...but just get in line because according to those gay truck drivers in Breezewood he seems to have quite a following.
In other words Dave his dance card is full.
Typical republican tactic...accuse the oppostion of what you're guilty of but without any real basis...just make sh.it up as you go.
You see, I called you out on this first because you continually come to his defense when I post something directed at him personally.
This is somewhat different than me actually talking to Dan the Man directly.
So, yes I do support some of Dan the Man's astute observations of you and Tax No More's lies and distortions. He has a unique ability to call you out on these distortions and piss you off, as well.
And I do not do this all the time, I've done it on occasion but you come to Tax No More's rescue all the time. He is a weak individual and need your help. He such a sweet and gentle creature, isn't he.
Dave, you're his hero
What a story...

( drunk on obummer nut juice?)
gringo

Baltimore, MD

#44022 Dec 3, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You're from Curwensville and accusing another of not being very smart? LMAO
Spoken by a true intellectual...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44023 Dec 3, 2012
Dan the Man's astute observations

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44024 Dec 3, 2012

Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

But if you want to call it a ‘tax increase’— which is debatable — it’s clearly one of tiniest ones in history.

obummer, a four year failure

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of shit!

Just like your black messiah!

Don't try to deny that it's not a tax.

The Supreme Court said it's a tax.

It's a tax.

Live with it.

As others and I have posted, it's a tax and after the Supreme Court--not just John Roberts, but the four liberals--said it was.

It's a tax.

Live with it.

OBAMA IN 2008 PROMISED HEALTH CARE SHOULD

“NEVER BE PURCHASED WITH TAX INCREASES ON MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES”

By: Jim Hoft

7/1/2012 05:56 PM

At a campaign stop on October 4, 2008, Barack Obama told supporters that health care should not purchased with a tax increase.

Health care should never be purchased with tax increases on middle class families.”

Via Free Republic:

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/07/01/obama-i ...

OBAMA is a LIAR!!!

Live with it.

When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44025 Dec 3, 2012

Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

Really?

It's fair that they pay 10% to 15% while the rest of us pay 30%?

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word

"fair."

LOL!

c'mon danny boy debate

Federal Income Taxes on Middle-Income Families Remain Near Historic Lows

By Chuck Marr

Updated April 2, 2012

Federal taxes on middle-income Americans are near historic lows,[1] according to the latest available data.

That’s true both for federal income taxes and total federal taxes.[2]

Income taxes:

A family of four in the exact middle of the income spectrum will pay only 5.6 percent of its 2011 income in federal income taxes, according to a new analysis by the Urban Institute-Brookings Institution Tax Policy Center.[3]

Average income tax rates for these typical families have been lower during the Bush and Obama Administrations than at any time since the 1950s, as Figure 1 shows.

(As discussed below, 2009 and 2010 were particularly low because of the temporary Making Work Pay Tax Credit.)

Overall federal taxes:

Overall federal taxes — which include income as well as payroll and excise taxes — on middle-income households are near their lowest levels in decades, according to the latest data from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm ...

"If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Jovan Belcher"

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44026 Dec 3, 2012
Feb. 23, 2009, following a

"Fiscal Responsibility Summit"

one month after his inauguration.

"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office.

Now, this will not be easy.

It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we've long neglected.

But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay, and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control."

He said then that the nation’s $1.3 trillion deficit was the largest in the nation’s history.

That figure was mostly unchanged through fiscal year 2011.

In 2012?

It’s expected to be $1.1 trillion, according to the nonpartisan researchers at the Congressional Budget Office in an August 2012 report.

//////////

//////////

Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

Yep, we'll just sit back and demand the President does all the work, making proposal after proposal until he pleases us.

The GOP is a freaking JOKE.

Taxpayers need to get upset about this. They need to get active and demand that their congressmen do their damn JOBS.

gringo

Baltimore, MD

#44027 Dec 3, 2012
Steelers 23
Ravens 20

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov 21 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1

Winter Storm Warning for Cambria County was issued at November 25 at 9:35PM EST

Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:13PM
Do Cowboys or Eagles Have the Edge in NFC East?
NBC Sports 4:35 PM
Cowboys' Murray no surprise to rushing champ McCoy - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 4:48 PM
Playoff contenders feature in US Thanksgiving games
Bleacher Report 7:31 PM
Why Steelers Must Lean on Bell to Make Playoffs
Bleacher Report 8:07 PM
Complete Preview for Eagles vs. Cowboys