local yocal

Chambersburg, PA

#43987 Dec 2, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're new here, you probably don't know how I work. See, I never start name-calling. I treat everyone with the same respect that they give me.
But when someone decides to call names or make personal attacks, I'm fine playing that game ... the game THEY started.
But you're new, so you didn't know that. Now that you're up to speed you can now be more accurate in your criticisms.
Not only are you a name caller, you're a pathological LIAR! And all the regulars know it.
gringo

Washington, DC

#43988 Dec 2, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to be careful of your wording. Let me explain. You asked me what kind of idiot am I? You go on to A, B, C.
Here's your mistake. C) stupid.....idiots are already stupid, stupid! I guess you didn't know that because you aren't too bright.
My suggestion to you would be to put a different word in the C slot. But then you seem to have trouble with words. Changing them to give a completely different meaning.
You know whatt? I bet you weren't even aware you changed by words because of your slow mentality. You just got confused. Poor Naco.
Whatt did you say?

Whatt was that?
I couldn't hear you...could you just speak up a little?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43989 Dec 2, 2012
local yocal wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you a name caller, you're a pathological LIAR! And all the regulars know it.
You treat me with respect you get respect back. You call me names, you get name-calling back. It's as simple as that. You made your choice long, long ago.

And - as you well know - I do not lie. If I did someone would be able to show me one of them. And no one ever has.

No one.

Ever.

And you know it.
gringo

Washington, DC

#43990 Dec 2, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see you still can't spell. It's INACCURATE, not Inacurate.
So the gay truckers were asking about taxi? How do you know that? The only way is if you were talking to them! So now you're hanging out at rest stops in Breezewood, talking to gay truckers. Don't let your boyfriend, Danny, know you were talking to gay truckers.
By the way, there is no need to tell me where you live. I really don't care.
Oh! I almost forgot. I hear a new show is coming to MTV, it's called Buckwild. It's one of those stupic reality shows. This one is about a bunch of hillbilly rednecks. Sounds like it's right up your alley.
I really wasn't talking to "YOU" in the first place.

You're just wrong again.... You really do suffer for PJS -Poor Judgement Syndrome.

But no the gay truckers were asking about a guy who goes by the name of Tax No More and posts on a thread called "Who are you voting for Governor of Pennsylvania in 2008" on Topix.

I said yeah I know of that guy...He a real jerk.

They said yeah we heard that he's really gay too.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43991 Dec 2, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal attacks and name-calling is what they have to resort to when they can no longer defend their failed political ideology.
It's how you know you've won the debate.
Then you lost a lot of debates calling many on here dumbass. LOL, you dumbass. Open mouth insert foot.

You don't lie so it must be true.
gringo

Washington, DC

#43992 Dec 2, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Then you lost a lot of debates calling many on here dumbass. LOL, you dumbass. Open mouth insert foot.
Only Tax No More could be that stupid...are you Tax No More?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43993 Dec 2, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Then you lost a lot of debates calling many on here dumbass. LOL, you dumbass. Open mouth insert foot.
Two different things, dumbass. I debate issues and return name-calling for name-calling. Personal attacks and name-calling is ALL the nitwit from Chambersburg does.

But thanks for acknowledging that I don't lie. I appreciate this rare display of honesty.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43994 Dec 2, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wasn't talking to "YOU" in the first place.
You're just wrong again.... You really do suffer for PJS -Poor Judgement Syndrome.
But no the gay truckers were asking about a guy who goes by the name of Tax No More and posts on a thread called "Who are you voting for Governor of Pennsylvania in 2008" on Topix.
I said yeah I know of that guy...He a real jerk.
They said yeah we heard that he's really gay too.
Hmmmm....that's interesting. You say you weren't talking to me, but yet your post is addressed to me? You do have some problems, naco. We can now add.... confusion because you don't know who you're talking to.

So you admit you hang out at rest stops talking to gay truckers. Danny is going to be upset with you.

I need to correct you again.... there was no governor election in 2008, try 2010. You're just wrong again. You confuse easily. Poor naco.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43995 Dec 2, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Tax No More could be that stupid...are you Tax No More?
Are you now confused about who tax no more is? I hope you don't start suffering from Tax no more Derangement Syndrome. You seem to have great difficulty sorting posters out. You seem to think I' m Marisa. Now you think Dave Rogers is Tax no more. Poor naco.
trident

Clearfield, PA

#43996 Dec 2, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Possibility-condition or fact of being possible. Possibility also refers to something that "could happen",that is not precluded by the facts, but usually not probable
Nice try! Better luck next time!
So by confirming that possibility means.....condition of being possible......you are confirming that you possibly are doubly idiotic. Look fella, anybody can look up a words definition, but, you still are not nearly as smart as you would like to impress people as being. And if you feel like you out-did me in your last post then you really are just on an elementary level my little student. I am done conversing with you. Your words are weak and unchallenging.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43997 Dec 2, 2012
trident wrote:
<quoted text>
So by confirming that possibility means.....condition of being possible......you are confirming that you possibly are doubly idiotic. Look fella, anybody can look up a words definition, but, you still are not nearly as smart as you would like to impress people as being. And if you feel like you out-did me in your last post then you really are just on an elementary level my little student. I am done conversing with you. Your words are weak and unchallenging.
Well first of all, you stuck your nose into the conversation. If you don't care to talk anymore then why even bother responding? Probably because I out-did you and you didn't like that. Boo hoo hoo, what a cry baby. By the way, you forgot to add this about the meaning of possibility.."Possibility also refers to something that "could happen", that is not precluded by the facts, but usually NOT PROBABLE". So if you are going to give the meaning...give all of it, not part of it!

No loss to me that you're done conversing because like I said..you are the one that put yourself into the conversation. Now take a hike...a long one!
trident

Clearfield, PA

#43998 Dec 2, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Well first of all, you stuck your nose into the conversation. If you don't care to talk anymore then why even bother responding? Probably because I out-did you and you didn't like that. Boo hoo hoo, what a cry baby. By the way, you forgot to add this about the meaning of possibility.."Possibility also refers to something that "could happen", that is not precluded by the facts, but usually NOT PROBABLE". So if you are going to give the meaning...give all of it, not part of it!
No loss to me that you're done conversing because like I said..you are the one that put yourself into the conversation. Now take a hike...a long one!
Okay. I'll do one more. The word "usually"....you don't seem to understand that this word leaves open the possibility that you're doubly idiotic. Like I said, you're not very smart.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43999 Dec 2, 2012
This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.

"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.

"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.

Two different things, dumbass.

I debate issues and return name-calling for name-calling.

Personal attacks and name-calling is ALL the nitwit from Chambersburg does.

But thanks for acknowledging that I don't lie.

I appreciate this rare display of honesty.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44000 Dec 2, 2012
Not only are you a name caller, you're a pathological LIAR!

And all the regulars know it.

Azz Wipe

The lowest form of suck-up in existence.

Someone who's not beyond wiping another's ass when told to do so.

One who is not "his own man."

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA obummer Azz Wipe
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44001 Dec 2, 2012
Dan the Man Carlisle, PA

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"

But I am an obummer Azz Wipe
gringo

Washington, DC

#44002 Dec 2, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm....that's interesting. You say you weren't talking to me, but yet your post is addressed to me? You do have some problems, naco. We can now add.... confusion because you don't know who you're talking to.
So you admit you hang out at rest stops talking to gay truckers. Danny is going to be upset with you.
I need to correct you again.... there was no governor election in 2008, try 2010. You're just wrong again. You confuse easily. Poor naco.
Are you really that confused?

I posted that I'm in PA.-wasn't addressed to you
Then the one announcing that I'm in Breezewood - not addressed to you

Now...

If I responded to you respondiing to me

then that's really not a fair assesment because you're not mentioning that in your post here and your truth filter being comprimised after watching to much Glenn Beck.
That's a misrepresentation often a tactic used by these type of individuals
Softened minds can't filter this type of garbage.
gringo

Washington, DC

#44003 Dec 2, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Not only are you a name caller, you're a pathological LIAR!
And all the regulars know it.
Azz Wipe
The lowest form of suck-up in existence.
Someone who's not beyond wiping another's ass when told to do so.
One who is not "his own man."
Dan the Man Carlisle, PA obummer Azz Wipe
Oh, Yeah and you're a "pathological ass..hole".
How's that for a psychological disorder diagnosis?
gringo

Washington, DC

#44004 Dec 2, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Are you now confused about who tax no more is? I hope you don't start suffering from Tax no more Derangement Syndrome. You seem to have great difficulty sorting posters out. You seem to think I' m Marisa. Now you think Dave Rogers is Tax no more. Poor naco.
Oh no no, I didn't claim that Dave Roger was Tax No More at all even though he always shows up to defend his damsel in distress Tax No More..

I was just comparing their relative degrees of ignorance that prompted my inquiry as to one actually being the other.

Notice I didn't come out and say that Dave Rogers is Tax No More. I just noticed some similarities.

Why...did you notice them too?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44005 Dec 2, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>

Why did you remove the venereal warts from the back of your throat? they were the best part of you.

Just look at all the friends you have lost.

Those are facts
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44006 Dec 2, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////

"I do not lie" and "I'm not a racist"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

NBC Sports12:24PM