Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43826 Nov 30, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Clear channel and bane replaced Portland liberal talk radio with fixed news networks sports radio so I'm going to do what i can to get the word out and that's a local issue. I came to this site to dispute every ignorant racist and never allow a tea bag lie to go unchallenged which i did, and will do again when needed. Election season is over but if the tea bags got some good right wing yap yap to post that's alright. They really don't got nothing else but to make excuses why black man won again. Liberals put presidents into white house and tea bags prey the supreme court makes the decision as the case in Florida, faulty voting machines in Ohio. Them days are over. Go thump a bible tea bags and just prey
BOO HOO HOO. Suck down another bottle of Ripple then get to work bobby. LOL

Seattle, WA

#43827 Nov 30, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
I'm sure tea bags don't remember how bush stole Florida or them Ohio fixed voting machines in 2004. America wasn't going to let those incidents happen again which is why a long wait in line was worth it. We in Oregon have vote by mail and tea bags hat it, waaaah
You have tea bag hats? WOW! Do you wear it when you attend your Black Panther rallies?
Jonathan Breakfast

Washington, DC

#43828 Nov 30, 2012
Marisa is "Winston Smith", so transparent that idiot is

Seattle, WA

#43829 Dec 1, 2012
Jonathan Breakfast wrote:
Do you have Marisa Derangement Syndrome?
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43830 Dec 1, 2012
Jonathan Breakfast wrote:
Another suffering from Marisa Derangement Syndrome, so sad. You can now join Dan the Man "club."
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43831 Dec 1, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Clear channel and bane replaced Portland liberal talk radio with fixed news networks sports radio so I'm going to do what i can to get the word out and that's a local issue. I came to this site to dispute every ignorant racist and never allow a tea bag lie to go unchallenged which i did, and will do again when needed. Election season is over but if the tea bags got some good right wing yap yap to post that's alright. They really don't got nothing else but to make excuses why black man won again. Liberals put presidents into white house and tea bags prey the supreme court makes the decision as the case in Florida, faulty voting machines in Ohio. Them days are over. Go thump a bible tea bags and just prey
Why waste your time in Pennsylvania? Aren''t you aware Pa is a blue state? If you came to this forum to"dispute every ignoant racist", wouldn't it make more sense to do it in a red state? Oh you probably don't know what I mean by red and blue states..red means republican and blue means democrat.

So you see bobby if you are on a mission of change, you are in the wrong state. Or could it be you are just a phony? That seems to make more sense.
gringo

Washington, DC

#43832 Dec 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Why waste your time in Pennsylvania? Aren''t you aware Pa is a blue state? If you came to this forum to"dispute every ignoant racist", wouldn't it make more sense to do it in a red state? Oh you probably don't know what I mean by red and blue states..red means republican and blue means democrat.
So you see bobby if you are on a mission of change, you are in the wrong state. Or could it be you are just a phony? That seems to make more sense.
What an irony...
Because this post exposes your total lack of logical thinking...

So, they're aren't any racists in PA because its a blue state?
...google York PA

Red is republican....really so that means a republican shouldn't post anti racist remarks in a blue state?

You're mind is too soft to deal with logical thought...

In other words...now pay attention I don't want to confuse your fragile mental processing here but

Your one dumb ass.hole taxi

Now...I don't want to hear from your girlfriend Dave Rogers ...your knight in shining armor...hahaha

He's a frkin jerk too like you...hahahah
Connie

Pittsburgh, PA

#43833 Dec 1, 2012
Can anyone reccomend anyone who installs vinyl floors...
gringo

Washington, DC

#43834 Dec 1, 2012
Connie wrote:
Can anyone reccomend anyone who installs vinyl floors...
Vinyl??

WARNING WILL ROBINSON

if you want a wrong opinion ask either; Tax No More, Dave Rogers, Boxhard, Winston Smith, etc.

They will pretend they know what they're talking about "vinyl floors"
Vinyl floors being a metaphor for "anything at all"

They will inundate you with worthless mis-information about "vinyl floors"
That they cut and paste from biased uninformed source trying to mislead softminded idiots like themselves.

So be careful....

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43835 Dec 1, 2012
Racial hating rogers, president Obama has made no secret that he wants the bush tax cuts to expire. How did you learn that? The president Obama campaign trail, huh? You expect nothing from any one else but Obama. When liberals fight back, tea bags scream fowl but when president Obama and every patriotic american voter watched the supreme court give your bush the stolen election that must have made you happy, huh? Elections have consequences and president Obama does not stand with or agree with racial hating tea bag always searching for drama frigging queens 32
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43836 Dec 1, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
What an irony...
Because this post exposes your total lack of logical thinking...
So, they're aren't any racists in PA because its a blue state?
...google York PA
Red is republican....really so that means a republican shouldn't post anti racist remarks in a blue state?
You're mind is too soft to deal with logical thought...
In other words...now pay attention I don't want to confuse your fragile mental processing here but
Your one dumb ass.hole taxi
Now...I don't want to hear from your girlfriend Dave Rogers ...your knight in shining armor...hahaha
He's a frkin jerk too like you...hahahah
I see my post to bobby went right over your head. You really need to lighten up. You might enjoy life.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43837 Dec 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say you will HATE Obama? You need to be careful of words you accuse people of using. Just another lie from you because I never used the word hate....you did!
Still no response from gringo on this. I guess you don't like being caught making things up, so you just ignore it in the hopes no one will notice how you make stuff up.

I bet you're wishing for your man, Dan, to come and help you out of this one. Come on Dan, gringo needs you! Come spin this one for him.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43838 Dec 1, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Vinyl??
WARNING WILL ROBINSON
if you want a wrong opinion ask either; Tax No More, Dave Rogers, Boxhard, Winston Smith, etc.
They will pretend they know what they're talking about "vinyl floors"
Vinyl floors being a metaphor for "anything at all"
They will inundate you with worthless mis-information about "vinyl floors"
That they cut and paste from biased uninformed source trying to mislead softminded idiots like themselves.
So be careful....
Self projection of gringo
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43839 Dec 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>You. It's not too difficult to figure out who you meant. The only thing missing from your sentence is the name. You seem to be obsesed with Marisa. Just go back and one can see all the posts you attack or accuse anyone you don't know as Marisa. That's why I said you must be suffeing from Marisa Derangement Syndrome
You can't seriously believe that anyone thinks you're a new poster here. You just show up but know all the history of this thread? Right.

You use the same illogical reasoning and misuse the same words. You sound exactly the same. You're not fooling anyone and if you think you are, then you're exponentially more stupid than I thought.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43840 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to have Obama anoint you?
No you are wrong - you lost.
I did not fail political ideology.
My fact and opinions about Obama were not rejected.
I don't lie.
American was deceived once again, but America is waking up.
Now, in your world what I posted is all lies. LOL....your world.
You can say it as many times as you like but that won't make any of it true.

You have objectively false beliefs. The proof of that is your utter inability to prove a single one of them using any facts at all.

Ever.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43841 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Country in the shi**er and Obama is out of town. Tax payers dollars pay for our servant Obama. Get real or get bent. LOL
Tax payers pay for the security of every President. Every President takes vacation. What's your point?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43842 Dec 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Still no response from gringo on this. I guess you don't like being caught making things up, so you just ignore it in the hopes no one will notice how you make stuff up.
I bet you're wishing for your man, Dan, to come and help you out of this one. Come on Dan, gringo needs you! Come spin this one for him.
You're making the same lame argument you ALWAYS make when you are called out on this - "I didn't say that word so that can't possibly be what I meant."

Grow up, jackass. We've been through this exact same argument under your multiple other names. You aren't fooling anyone.
gringo

Washington, DC

#43843 Dec 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text> Self projection of gringo
Wooooo projection...aren't you over subscribing this diagnosis

Everybody you know can't be suffering from this so-called PROJECTION malady

Unless of course your the one projecting -nonsense

Hahahaha

Your just PROJECTING your nonsense onto everone else
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43844 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> BOO HOO HOO. Suck down another bottle of Ripple then get to work bobby. LOL
This is a racist post.

Just another in a long, unending line of racist post from Roger the Racist.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#43845 Dec 1, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own fckin business ....
Are you his sweetie?
Hey, bonehead, this is a PUBLIC forum.

See how I responded to your post even though it wasn't directed to me?

ALL posts are everyone's "fckin business".

Using email--rather than a forum--would avoid public comments to your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Apartment Hunting Sep 2 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••