Ted

Johnstown, PA

#43705 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I think you can't be any stupider, you go and post a steaming pile like this.
Google "site:topix.com ted johnstown obama lose" The first result from this thread is a pager where you said:
<quoted text>
You posted a whole lot of stupid shit days before the election. Anybody with more than half a brain can find it (which obviously explains why you couldn't. LOL!)
Just because you're a dumbass who doesn't know how to use Google doesn't make me a liar, WATB.
No, danny BOY, you are lying. Again. Is there ANYthing you don't lie about?

But that's what pathological liars like you DO, isn't it. You lie about EVERYthing. Even when lying isn't necessary for any possible gain--you lie.

Your Google search string example returns a single result for a single specific search. Wow. To quote half a dozen posts you would need to do a Google search half a dozen times while remembering the specific, different key words from a long-ago post, each time reviewing the Google results and Topix posts, eventually finding the post you seek, then aggregating the results and posting your retort.

OMG, BOY! In posts 43683 and 43684 just today you quoted 17(!) posts by Roger while contending you complied them from Google searches?

You are stalker-sick for keeping a data base of your adversaries posts, BOY, and pathetically, obviously stupid for denying it. Oh, wait. As a pathological liar, you assume everyone believes the lies you tell.

!LOL!

You're right about one thing, though, BOY. No one else makes you a liar. You lie--time after time after time--all by yourself. It's what you are. A persistent, unwavering liar.

danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, pathological liar, narcissistic sociopath.
Ned

Rancho Cordova, CA

#43706 Nov 29, 2012
Two elderly people in my city recently died from eating mushrooms picked in the backyard and put in a salad. It should be illegal to pick mushrooms don't you think? Actually, i'm so stupid I can't tell the difference between mushrooms and daisys.
Picking of anything growing out of the ground should be illegal.

I'm looking forward to a time when picking a flower for my wife will get me busted.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43707 Nov 29, 2012
This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.

"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.

"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
Ned

Rancho Cordova, CA

#43708 Nov 29, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.
"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.
"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
Dude....that's hot....!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43709 Nov 29, 2012
Wackjob wrote:
<quoted text>Do mean terms like AZZ-wipe,skull fu-king,and pha-king?
//////////

Do you mean terms like

//////////

An Anthology of danny BOY comments

----------

psychotic lies and hysterical bullshit

Grow up, chickenshit.

Why do Republicans hate America?

argue about irrelevant shit

their asinine ideas

you're a chickenshit coward

[I am] your moral superior

Dipshit the Fool is back

I've pasted it here half a dozen times, dipshit. Can't you read?

chickenshit liar

you might just be plain stupid

their asinine ideas

it makes you a psychotic jackass

Get a grip, freak

[?]Undermining the democratic principle of "majority rules" to prevent the will of the people from being enacted is un-American.

People who do un-American things obviously hate America.

your irrational pathetic existence

Chickenshit liar?

You lie. I do not.

[of North Carolinians] party while you can, bigots.

chickenshit

that makes me morally superior to you.

[love this one] You're a boring and tedious child who just doesn't have the mental capacity to have adult debate.

You being an idiot doesn't make me a liar.

you've never been right about anything.
F
acts and reality are irrelevant to the right.

Jesus Christ, what kind of backwardassed bunch of bigoted nitwits are running that fking state?

Find a new bone, chickenshit.

hide behind "privacy," chickenshit.

don't you worry your racist little head

chickenshit

[of West Virginians] ignorant redneck racists

Dipshit.

find the balls

dipshit

you wouldn't sound like a know-nothing jackass.

You ALWAYS sound like a know-nothing jackass

dipshit

Dipshit the Fool

the chickenshit

aren't going to come out and vote for this ridiculous jackass.

conservative Christians have such little REAL regard for marriage
take their "war on marriage" and stick it

//////////

Dan the Man (punk liar)
Carlisle, PA
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43710 Nov 29, 2012
An Anthology of danny BOY comments

Credits:

Ted
Johnstown, PA

A work of art.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43711 Nov 29, 2012
Ned wrote:
Little by little they take....then one day we'll look around and think "what the heck happened?"
Meantime we argue about crap that doesn't matter....
Our "leaders" have us so figured out. They play us like a drum kit.
//////////

Judge Sentences Ohio Man to 29 Days in Jail for Imitating Disabled Girl's Limp

William Bailey reportedly said he was reacting to name-calling and taunts directed at his son by the Knight family.

Municipal Court Judge John A. Poulos on Tuesday ordered Bailey to report to the Stark County Jail on Jan. 2 to begin a 29-day sentence.

The Repository said he must also pay $400 in court costs plus fines.

Bailey apologized to the girl and her family in court.

Jennifer Fitzsimmons, Canton’s assistant city prosecutor, was quoted as saying,

"It's unfortunate that it had to come to this,”

but she also said the case would bring "recognition to the problem" of bullying.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/judge-sentenc...

//////////

Little by little they take....then one day we'll look around and think "what the heck happened?"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43712 Nov 29, 2012
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!

Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
Ned

Rancho Cordova, CA

#43713 Nov 29, 2012
That's just silly. Holy cow...!!!
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Judge Sentences Ohio Man to 29 Days in Jail for Imitating Disabled Girl's Limp
William Bailey reportedly said he was reacting to name-calling and taunts directed at his son by the Knight family.
Municipal Court Judge John A. Poulos on Tuesday ordered Bailey to report to the Stark County Jail on Jan. 2 to begin a 29-day sentence.
The Repository said he must also pay $400 in court costs plus fines.
Bailey apologized to the girl and her family in court.
Jennifer Fitzsimmons, Canton’s assistant city prosecutor, was quoted as saying,
"It's unfortunate that it had to come to this,”
but she also said the case would bring "recognition to the problem" of bullying.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/judge-sentenc...
//////////
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43714 Nov 29, 2012
OBAMA'S TAX INCREASES FUND GOVERNMENT FOR EIGHT DAYS

In an interview with MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell, Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) said President Barack Obama's plan to raise taxes on the wealthy would only generate enough revenue to fund the federal government for eight days.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

//////////

Note that, because the government is not a wealth-generating entity, the more it spends, the more resources it has to take from wealth generators.

This means that the effective level of tax here is the size of the government and nothing else.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43715 Nov 29, 2012
boxhard wrote:
lol ,thats an admission only in your head. you know darn well i have never accepted your lies about this accusation of yours.
barry the pimp !!!!! well that chit was and still is funny. will you please provide the link so i can see the humour in it one more time ? BARRY THE PIMP , complete with top hat, cane and fur coat. that is funny..LMAO !!!
and no it dont make me racist.
<quoted text>
Ummmm, yes it does.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43716 Nov 29, 2012
Ned wrote:
My life is so enriched because I'm being told what type of lightbulbs and toilets I can use in my house. God only knows what the outcome would be if the government didn't step in and save me from myself.
LEAN FORWARD.....AND SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS.
They aren't saving you from yourself. They're saving us ALL from the expense of unnecessary waste and pollution. It's a GOOD thing.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43717 Nov 29, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
What a racist you are, danny BOY, to presume that all pimps are black!
Wow, you embrace some deep-seated racial stereotypes, don't you BOY.
But we all knew that. Anyone who contends--as YOU do, BOY--that minorities can't BE racist IS a racist.
danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, pathological liar.
ACKNOWLEDGING racist stereotypes is not embracing them.

But REFUSING to acknowledge them perpetuates and encourages racism.

You'd should be ashamed of yourself that you're so eager to encourage racism out of a pathological need to attack me. Of course, since you have no shame, that's not going to happen, is it Ted WATB?
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#43718 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence is there to support this assertion?
Really, lets start with Corbett and the gas companies.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43719 Nov 29, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, lets start with Corbett and the gas companies.
No - what's the evidence that people are buying your argument? You said "people are waking up." What's your evidence of that?
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#43720 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd should be ashamed of yourself that you're so eager to encourage racism out of a pathological need to attack me. Of course, since you have no shame, that's not going to happen, is it Ted WATB?
No danny BOY, you are lying again.

YOU assumed that all pimps are black. That was YOU perpetuating a racial stereotype. I just pointed out your racial hypocrisy, BOY.

No one--such as you, BOY--who believes that minorities are incapable of racism can speak out against racism. Your belief perpetuates racism, BOY.

You, danny BOY, are a racist and a pathological liar.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43721 Nov 29, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, danny BOY, you are lying. Again. Is there ANYthing you don't lie about?
But that's what pathological liars like you DO, isn't it. You lie about EVERYthing. Even when lying isn't necessary for any possible gain--you lie.
Your Google search string example returns a single result for a single specific search. Wow. To quote half a dozen posts you would need to do a Google search half a dozen times while remembering the specific, different key words from a long-ago post, each time reviewing the Google results and Topix posts, eventually finding the post you seek, then aggregating the results and posting your retort.
OMG, BOY! In posts 43683 and 43684 just today you quoted 17(!) posts by Roger while contending you complied them from Google searches?
You are stalker-sick for keeping a data base of your adversaries posts, BOY, and pathetically, obviously stupid for denying it. Oh, wait. As a pathological liar, you assume everyone believes the lies you tell.
!LOL!
You're right about one thing, though, BOY. No one else makes you a liar. You lie--time after time after time--all by yourself. It's what you are. A persistent, unwavering liar.
danny BOY:'white privilege' racist, pathological liar, narcissistic sociopath.
Jesus, you are fcking DUMB!

I found a post. Then I paged forward and back for more like it. It's not rocket science, dumbass.

Honest to God - how do you even log onto the internet as stupid as you are?

BTW - I do not lie - and you know it.

Every single time you've accused me of it I've proven you wrong - just like this time. You called me a liar because I said I used Google to find your stupid-assed election quotes - and I proved that I did. Your accusation of lying was FALSE!

Just like every other time.

Every.

Single.

Other.

Time.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43722 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man
Reading, PA

sez

They aren't saving you from yourself.

They're saving us ALL from the expense of unnecessary waste and pollution.

It's a GOOD thing.

//////////

I should point out, when you talk about the SNAP program or the foot stamp program, you have to recognize that it's also an economic stimulus.

Every dollar of SNAP benefits generates $1.84 in the economy in terms of economic activity.

If people are able to buy a little more in the grocery store, someone has to stock it, package it, shelve it, process it, ship it.

All of those are jobs.

It's the most direct stimulus you can get in the economy during these tough times."

So it's a perpetual robust economy just from food stamps!!!

Where does "dollar number 1" come from?

According to obummer's man the first dollar is replaced and there

is a $.84 profit.(a profit to die for)

Imagine if every company in the USA could show a profit like that!!!

It is no wonder obummer is called "the messiah", why it's like

turning water into wine.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#43723 Nov 29, 2012
Ned wrote:
Two elderly people in my city recently died from eating mushrooms picked in the backyard and put in a salad. It should be illegal to pick mushrooms don't you think? Actually, i'm so stupid I can't tell the difference between mushrooms and daisys.
Picking of anything growing out of the ground should be illegal.
I'm looking forward to a time when picking a flower for my wife will get me busted.
Please.

You're not even trying to be serious, are you?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43724 Nov 29, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////

Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.

For example, someone who harbors racist ideas while believing that racism is socially undesirable might come to believe that a friend is racist, projecting his or her racism onto the other person.

Projection may manifest in all kinds of ways, and while it may be a defense mechanism, it can also be very destructive.

"Dan the Man" projecting his racism onto the other person?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:46PM