TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43538 Nov 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Racist rogers can and will entertain just like a comedian comical tea bag clown, always got to be the first to post the days fixed news networks talking points. You tell him racist rogers how a gun with a standard clip is the same as outlawing a 100 capacity clip? You still possess a gun and standard clip is all. Don't you dumb ass? You need to convinced of your bull shit yap first

Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it....Oregon moron..*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper..... Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag babble,..Medicare......Colt 45 .......so babble on,....ohio poll...ducks,...ohio poll...tea bag babble,...*urrrp*..Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,..ohio poll..*urrrp*.....Obama,....Co lt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45 ....poll,........McCain,.....C olt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.*urrrp*.Colt 45,..Rasmussen ... Colt 45,.....so babble on, the racist band wagon....ohio poll...you ain't got a dam thing.....ohio poll..*urrrp*..Oregon moron.....liberal California......
tea bag babble..*urrrp*..tea bag extremists ..Rasmussen.. Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..Rasmussen... Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.. Colt 45,.....babble wah wah.....liberal California....ohio poll...assed out... Colt 45 sessions..*urrrp*..ohio poll...*urrrp*...government assistance.... McCain....electoral map..tea bag blah blah blah..*urrrp*..Move out of the state....Oregon moron......urrrp*....assed out.......Oregon moron....piece of fiction ......urrrp*.......racist tea nag bag..... ignorant tea bags angry just like we did in 08, expect it......urrrp*.....Don't stop your racial hate side show...babble wah wah.....racist piece of dog shit, alright boy.........ohio poll..*urrrp*......... black president....*urrrp*..... bull shit yapping babble..........your ignorant ass ....*urrrp*......hate him next week.....i promise...*urrrp*....*urrrp*.. ...boy... bull shit yap...*urrrp*

Isn't it your nappy nap time ?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43539 Nov 26, 2012
Your Ronald Reagan was the best, huh racist rogers or his racial hating twin tea bag taxi. Reagan had a moderate streak in his white house a mile long. Keep running from them gipper memories tea bag fan club, ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dumb asses

Portland, Oregon

#43540 Nov 26, 2012
Reagan's genes produced a liberal son with dads name

Portland, Oregon

#43541 Nov 26, 2012
Reagan was conservative. Keep guzzling Limbaugh juice. Keep running from the reality based Reagan
Mr Crumpets

Baltimore, MD

#43542 Nov 26, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it....Oregon moron..*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper..... Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag babble,..Medicare......Colt 45 .......so babble on,....ohio poll...ducks,...ohio poll...tea bag babble,...*urrrp*..Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,..ohio poll..*urrrp*.....Obama,....Co lt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45 ....poll,........McCain,.....C olt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.*urrrp*.Colt 45,..Rasmussen ... Colt 45,.....so babble on, the racist band wagon....ohio poll...you ain't got a dam thing.....ohio poll..*urrrp*..Oregon moron.....liberal California......
tea bag babble..*urrrp*..tea bag extremists ..Rasmussen.. Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..Rasmussen... Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.. Colt 45,.....babble wah wah.....liberal California....ohio poll...assed out... Colt 45 sessions..*urrrp*..ohio poll...*urrrp*...government assistance.... McCain....electoral map..tea bag blah blah blah..*urrrp*..Move out of the state....Oregon moron......urrrp*....assed out.......Oregon moron....piece of fiction ......urrrp*.......racist tea nag bag..... ignorant tea bags angry just like we did in 08, expect it......urrrp*.....Don't stop your racial hate side show...babble wah wah.....racist piece of dog shit, alright boy.........ohio poll..*urrrp*......... black president....*urrrp*..... bull shit yapping babble..........your ignorant ass ....*urrrp*......hate him next week.....i promise...*urrrp*....*urrrp*.. ...boy... bull shit yap...*urrrp*
Isn't it your nappy nap time ?
Why don't you throw in Colt45 a few more times you lowlife punk loser.

I'm not intimidated by your baby talk bull.shit...

Go see you psychiatrist, ok nutjob...

Homeland Security has a bead on your treasonus postings and you should be deported to east Europe when your commie ass belongs
You're not an American and I know it

You're a traitor though....ok scum

Have a nice day....
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43543 Nov 26, 2012
Mr Crumpets wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you throw in Colt45 a few more times you lowlife punk loser.
I'm not intimidated by your baby talk bull.shit...
Go see you psychiatrist, ok nutjob...
Homeland Security has a bead on your treasonus postings and you should be deported to east Europe when your commie ass belongs
You're a traitor though....ok scum
Have a nice day....
“Benghazi"

“Benghazi”,” Benghazi "

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word

“Benghazi"

I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly that name

Will never be the same

To me

“Benghazi"

I just heard of an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly I found

How wonderful a sound

Can be

“Benghazi

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying.

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

“Benghazi",“Benghazi "

“Benghazi"

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

“Benghazi"

//////////

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

-Barry Insane obummer

//////////

You're a traitor though....

Portland, Oregon

#43544 Nov 26, 2012
And president Obama is still president Obama. The racial hating tea bags failed again this presidential election cycle just like last presidential election cycle, huh racial hating tea bag taxi? Piss us off and its president gay Barney franks 2016. Lesbian black gay condy would make a great vise president. Liberals run the white house, boy
Wackjob

Greencastle, PA

#43545 Nov 26, 2012
Any doubt that Tax no More is "just plain nuts" has been removed by his recent posts.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#43546 Nov 26, 2012
Wackjob wrote:
Any doubt that Tax no More is "just plain nuts" has been removed by his recent posts.
Ask him any off-the-cuff question that involves a response of his making. He'll ignore it. If he can't dig up an article to support one of the talking points, he's stuck and just flails away with his psycho-babble.

He doesn't seem to realize that the election is over and no amount of copying his collection of communism and Benghazi rhetoric will change it. He never even bothers attempting to support or defend another stance, he just slings mud at Obama. I've become convinced he's mentally disabled and begun to feel bad attacking him.

If there was just a way to just block his posts then I'd take that route.
Herb

Pittsburgh, PA

#43547 Nov 27, 2012
Can anyone reccomend a good vinyl floor installer?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#43548 Nov 27, 2012
Wackjob wrote:
There was doubt?
informed voter

Washington, DC

#43549 Nov 27, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi”,” Benghazi "
“Benghazi"
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me
“Benghazi"
And suddenly I found
How wonderful a sound
Can be
“Benghazi
“Benghazi"
I'll never stop saying
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi",“Benghazi "
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi"
I'll never stop saying
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi"
//////////
-Barry Insane obummer
//////////
Are you drunk?
Make a change

Toledo, OH

#43550 Nov 27, 2012
I, myself liked Reagan. But, his policies raised the debt and deficit and taxes as well. Nothing I'm a big fan of either. But, if it must be done for the common good. So be it. all the rich are not business men. Giving tax breaks to the rich is like throwing rocks into Niagra falls, to dam it up
Faux News DBags

Erie, PA

#43551 Nov 27, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi”,” Benghazi "
“Benghazi"
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me
“Benghazi"
And suddenly I found
How wonderful a sound
Can be
“Benghazi
“Benghazi"
I'll never stop saying
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi",“Benghazi "
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi"
I'll never stop saying
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi"
//////////
-Barry Insane obummer
//////////
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/fox-...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43552 Nov 27, 2012
Faux News DBags wrote:

Obama's Media Matters Goon Squad

Abuse Of Power: The Justice Department has been caught colluding with left-wing media "watchdog" Media Matters to suppress critics who've embarrassed the Obama administration.

What is this, Hugo Chavez's Venezuela?

Based on a cache of internal Justice Department e-mails obtained by the Daily Caller, Attorney Gen. Eric Holder's press staff has been collaborating all along with left-wing media "watchdog" Media Matters to smear any reporter asking uncomfortable questions, to discourage whistle-blowers, to discredit political watchdogs and to suppress damaging news about what's going on in the Obama administration.

The Daily Caller found dozens of pages of e-mails between DOJ Public Affairs Director Tracy Schnakler and Media Matters staffers planning and discussing how to attack reporters who covered scandals such as the Black Panther voter suppression case, and the Fast and Furious scandal where DOJ sold thousands of guns to Mexico's notorious crime cartels — the truth of which DOJ didn't want to get out.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0918 ...

I guess that's pretty typical on your side.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#43554 Nov 27, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
I didnt vote Corbet at all,,Tom Ridge was a Loony Tune,,not very good choices,,next Time if Corbet Runs Ill say no again
Mr Crumpets

Baltimore, MD

#43556 Nov 27, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
“Democrat Party” got African Americans “hooked” on government welfare like
“drug-addled addicts”
who “hook up with their supplier once a month” and
“get their fix.”
Democrats “want slaves” just like in “pre-Civil War days” and have been able to accomplish their goal by turning government into
“one big giant methadone clinic.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I79wUEqBdQcXX&feature=rel ated
Obama voters talk about FREE STUFF and NO WORK!
obama bucks
You're hooked on nonsense.....

Debate on that for awhile...
makin da bacon

Toledo, OH

#43557 Nov 27, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
“Democrat Party” got African Americans “hooked” on government welfare like
“drug-addled addicts”
who “hook up with their supplier once a month” and
“get their fix.”
Democrats “want slaves” just like in “pre-Civil War days” and have been able to accomplish their goal by turning government into
“one big giant methadone clinic.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I79wUEqBdQcXX&feature=rel ated
Obama voters talk about FREE STUFF and NO WORK!
obama bucks
Apparently, you haven't been to West Va. White, republican hillbillies on welfare. Florida as well. and texas, and
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43558 Nov 27, 2012
Blacks fret free-for-all for Jesse Jackson Jr. seat

Black leaders are growing increasingly worried that a white candidate might seize the seat of former Democratic Rep. Jesse Jackson in the upcoming Illinois special election.

With a host of black candidates announcing their intention to seek the seat, the concern is that they could split the African-American vote and provide a plurality to a white contender.

The worries escalated this week after former Rep. Debbie Halvorson, a white Democrat and veteran of suburban Chicago politics, threw her hat into the ring.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/842...

//////////

//////////

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

//////////

Some black officials have met Halvorson’s entry into the race with outright hostility.

Kwame Raoul, a Democratic state senator who has been vocal about his concern that a white candidate could win the seat,

said the former congresswoman is exploiting an opportunity she saw in the emerging crowded field of black candidates.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/842...

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43559 Nov 27, 2012
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Some black officials have met Halvorson’s entry into the race with outright hostility.

Kwame Raoul, a Democratic state senator who has been vocal about his concern that a white candidate could win the seat,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr LouSirFur 4,006
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon LouSirFur 184
Apartment Hunting Sep 2 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
•••
•••
•••

Loretto Jobs

•••
•••
•••