Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43303 Nov 22, 2012
Nixon and Clinton were impeached for lying.

obummer is a low life ,lying, Chicago Alinsky hoodlum.

It's all I wish for Christmas, for the next 4 years.

Impeach obummer, let the riots begin
Sick

Greencastle, PA

#43304 Nov 22, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
It's sad that your messiah would deny the truth to the loved ones of the victims for the sake of losing face on an election cycle issue.
Just because they were all white.
And you're making up cute little parody songs celebrating the chance of a political scandal like a sick Mark Russell.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43305 Nov 22, 2012
No Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh...There's that many idiots (like yourself) who know absolutely nothing about the Constitution. What a shame.
//////////

President Obama's Top 10 Constitutional Violations

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/p...

.
.
.

What a shame.
Turkey Party

Selinsgrove, PA

#43306 Nov 22, 2012
Connie wrote:
Candied yams make me fart...Boy do they stink....
im voting for a turkey next election. at least he gives me a good nap. vote for Turkey anytime you have a chance.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43307 Nov 22, 2012
Sick wrote:
<quoted text>And you're making up cute little parody songs celebrating the chance of a political scandal like a sick Mark Russell.
//////////

Here, gather your kids together on Thanksgiving for a nice bedtime story.

//////////

THE NEW ANT and the Grasshopper

The ANT AND THE GRASSHOPPER

This one is a little different.... Two Different Versions ... Two Different Morals

OLD VERSION

The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.
The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed.

The grasshopper has no food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

MORAL OF THE OLD STORY:

Be responsible for yourself!

……………………….

MODERN VERSION

The ant works hard in the withering heat and the rain all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while he is cold and starving.

CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, and ABC show up to provide pictures of the shivering grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food.

America is stunned by the sharp contrast. How can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so?

Kermit the Frog appears on Oprah with the grasshopper and everybody cries when they sing,'It's Not Easy Being Green...'ACORN stages a demonstration in front of the ant's house where the news stations film the SEIU group singing,

We shall overcome.

Then Rev. Jeremiah Wright has the group kneel down to pray for the grasshopper's sake,
while he damns the ants.

President Obama condemns the ant and blames President Bush 43, President Bush 41, President Reagan, Christopher Columbus, and the Pope! for the grasshopper's plight.

Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid exclaim in an interview with Larry King that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper, and both call for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his fair share.

Finally, the EEOC drafts the Economic Equity & Anti-Grasshopper Act retroactive to the beginning of the summer.

The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and,
having nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes, his home is confiscated by the Government Green Czar and given to the grasshopper.

The story ends as we see the grasshopper and his free-loading friends finishing up the last bits of the ant's food while the government house he is in, which, as you recall, just happens to be the ant's old house, crumbles around them because the grasshopper doesn't maintain it.

The ant has disappeared in the snow, never to be seen again.

The grasshopper is found dead in a drug related incident, and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorize the ramshackle, once prosperous and peaceful, neighborhood.

The entire Nation collapses bringing the rest of the free world with it.

..........

a political scandal
Weather

Greencastle, PA

#43308 Nov 22, 2012
Great Thanksgiving weather! Looks like about 2 more nice days.
Tom Corbett

Greencastle, PA

#43309 Nov 22, 2012
Will anyone support me for Pennsylvania governor in 2014? Those pesky Democrats took all the state-wide races Nov.6. I don't want to be a One-term Tom.
Penn State Proud

Greencastle, PA

#43310 Nov 22, 2012
Tom Corbett wrote:
Will anyone support me for Pennsylvania governor in 2014? Those pesky Democrats took all the state-wide races Nov.6. I don't want to be a One-term Tom.
The ghost of JoePa is coming back for you, Tom.
Gringo

Baltimore, MD

#43311 Nov 23, 2012
gringo is slow wrote:
<quoted text>not only can't you spell, you can't comprehend what ted said. ted never said you were defending him.go back and read real slow what ted said to you. maybe you will understand. if you still don't understand, well then you're just stupid, plain and simple.
My response was totally justified. He accused me of defending the ignorant and I just told him that I never defended him.

So, what's wrong with that...

I'm just being honest.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#43312 Nov 23, 2012
gringo is slow wrote:
<quoted text>not only can't you spell, you can't comprehend what ted said. ted never said you were defending him.go back and read real slow what ted said to you. maybe you will understand. if you still don't understand, well then you're just stupid, plain and simple.
Hey Marisa, care to defend all the stupidity you spouted before the election?

At least taxmemore has the fortitude to continue with the screen name and same stupid wingnut rhetoric he spewed prior to the Romney/Republican ass whipping. He may be a turd but he's a consistent turd.
Gringo

Elizabeth, NJ

#43313 Nov 23, 2012
Tom Corbett wrote:
Will anyone support me for Pennsylvania governor in 2014? Those pesky Democrats took all the state-wide races Nov.6. I don't want to be a One-term Tom.
Good one Tom

Strike 1, you're out...

Join the other Tea Party favorites on the bench..
Gringo

Elizabeth, NJ

#43314 Nov 23, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi”,” Benghazi "
.
.
.
.
The most beautiful sound I ever heard
All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word
“Benghazi"
I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me
“Benghazi"
I just heard of an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"
And suddenly I found
How wonderful a sound
Can be
“Benghazi
Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing
Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying.
“Benghazi"
I'll never stop saying
“Benghazi"
“Benghazi",“Benghazi "
“Benghazi"
Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing
Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying
“Benghazi"
I'll never stop saying
“Benghazi"
The most beautiful sound I ever heard
“Benghazi"
//////////
"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"
-Barry Insane obummer
God Bless you!!

Sounds like you're catching a cold.
gringo is slow

Chambersburg, PA

#43315 Nov 23, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Marisa, care to defend all the stupidity you spouted before the election?
At least taxmemore has the fortitude to continue with the screen name and same stupid wingnut rhetoric he spewed prior to the Romney/Republican ass whipping. He may be a turd but he's a consistent turd.
sounds like you'resuffering from Marisa Derangement Syndrome.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43316 Nov 23, 2012
I was not prepared for a conversation I had at Thanksgiving dinner with my brother-in-law, Henry, who has lived most of his life in a home for the mentally disabled and although now in his 40s, has the intelligence level of a 6-year-old.

“Obama saved me,” he said to me out of the blue.

“What do you mean?”

“I voted for him for president and now he’s saving me.”

I was taken aback by these words, since Henry had no idea who Obama was, or what a president might be, and would be unable to fill out a registration form let alone get to the polling place by himself.

So I asked him how he knew that and how he had registered and cast his vote.

In halting, impeded speech he told me that the people who take care of him at the home filled out “the papers” to register him to vote, told him how Obama cared for him, even taught him the Obama chants, and then took him to the polling place to vote.

They did the same for all of the mentally disabled patients in their care, approximately 60 in all.

This is so appalling in its contempt for the voting process, which is the very foundation of our democracy, and in its cynical exploitation of my brother-in-law and the other patients in the home, many whose mental capacities are even more limited than Henry's.

I am at a loss for words to express it.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/david-horowi...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43317 Nov 23, 2012
Marisa, all of this consistent screen name switching and nothing to show for it, huh highly medicated mentally challenged who ever and what ever you are pretending to be today. The substance of a post is read and yours is as well, sweety. If thinking you fooling any one makes you feel all tingly inside please do not hesitate to proceed.
Gringo

Elizabeth, NJ

#43318 Nov 23, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
I was not prepared for a conversation I had at Thanksgiving dinner with my brother-in-law, Henry, who has lived most of his life in a home for the mentally disabled and although now in his 40s, has the intelligence level of a 6-year-old.
“Obama saved me,” he said to me out of the blue.
“What do you mean?”
“I voted for him for president and now he’s saving me.”
I was taken aback by these words, since Henry had no idea who Obama was, or what a president might be, and would be unable to fill out a registration form let alone get to the polling place by himself.
So I asked him how he knew that and how he had registered and cast his vote.
In halting, impeded speech he told me that the people who take care of him at the home filled out “the papers” to register him to vote, told him how Obama cared for him, even taught him the Obama chants, and then took him to the polling place to vote.
They did the same for all of the mentally disabled patients in their care, approximately 60 in all.
This is so appalling in its contempt for the voting process, which is the very foundation of our democracy, and in its cynical exploitation of my brother-in-law and the other patients in the home, many whose mental capacities are even more limited than Henry's.
I am at a loss for words to express it.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/david-horowi...
You have got to be suffering from Marissa Derangement Syndrome

What a load...

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43319 Nov 23, 2012
Marisa, you do realize the plan the etch a sketch man tried to use failed, don't you?( shakey shakey)

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#43320 Nov 23, 2012
Taxi the racial hating warrior tea bag, didn't your leader Grover say he didn't want a president to be able to think, just have enough working digits to sign his name? That fits the description of your brother. That's in your blood
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43322 Nov 23, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Taxi the racial hating warrior tea bag, didn't your leader Grover say he didn't want a president to be able to think, just have enough working digits to sign his name? That fits the description of your brother. That's in your blood
//////////

Henry, who has lived most of his life in a home for the mentally disabled and although now in his 40s, has the intelligence level of a 6-year-old.

“Obama saved me,” he said to me out of the blue.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43323 Nov 23, 2012
Henry had no idea who Obama was,

or what a president might be,

and would be unable to fill out a registration form let alone get to the polling place by himself.

.
.
.

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.

woof,woof,woof

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.

Woof, woof, woof

"It,It,It, only take one vote ya know"

"If, if, if, ya got some friends ya know"

woof, woof, woof

"Sign up yo granni, who died in Miami"

"Sign up yo prison Bro, in Ohio"

woof, woof, woof

"Keep Obama in da President ya know?

Yo, you got da free obama phone.

.
.
.

“I voted for him for president and now he’s saving me.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happen now? Jun 19 DontFront 1
Cambria County Prison (Dec '11) Jun 19 DontFront 4
Appeals court nixes suit May '15 unknown 1
Jesus, Son of God (Mar '14) Apr '15 Jesus 4
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Apr '15 The devil 2
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Mar '15 Gary Pelphrey 5
Apartment Hunting (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jima 1
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages