bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43246 Nov 21, 2012
I wonder out of pure curiosity if any one is sick and tired of reading some one cut and pasting of others peoples words, just like the racial hating tea bag just did. I mean again and again and again and frigging again. I maybe doing that cut and paste but i don't know how, nor do i wish to learn. I like to attempt to think and then put my own words to use and i must admit some day are better
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43247 Nov 21, 2012
yoo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
They should invent a posting school so you could go. Your posts give me Autism.

"Actually"

It's called skull fu-king the Brain-dead obummer drones

(THAT'S YOU)

Brain-dead

A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.

He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.

//////////

"yoo hoo" brain dead GE parasite

You live in eerie,PA.....

GE workers wipe their azzes with $100 bills and you feed your 30% poverty rated poor people turkey sandwiches and vodka, just to keep state and federal money flowing into the ghetto.

Perry Square......everyone lines up for free turkey!

less taxes in Texas, switch to toilet paper before it's too late

wink,.........wink

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43248 Nov 21, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
I wonder out of pure curiosity if any one is sick and tired of reading some one cut and pasting of others peoples words, just like the racial hating tea bag just did. I mean again and again and again and frigging again. I maybe doing that cut and paste but i don't know how, nor do i wish to learn. I like to attempt to think and then put my own words to use and i must admit some day are better
I'm sick and tired of scrolling past West Mifflin's posts. Does anyone on here actually read them?
No Opinion

New Castle, PA

#43249 Nov 22, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sick and tired of scrolling past West Mifflin's posts. Does anyone on here actually read them?
I'm sick and tired of scrolling past TaxNoMoron's posts. Does anyone on here actually read them?

..And it takes a lot longer.
Gringo

Baltimore, MD

#43250 Nov 22, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all Obama is another puppet, the controlled implosion of the economy is by design, these banks want all of our wealth. Look at Greece - it is their beta test - and Spain.
We 'borrow' the Federal Reserve Bank's fairy tale currency and they steal our land/gold/oil/labor and anything else of real substance they can grab. We get left having to repay an impossible debt.
Austerity coming to America soon.
That's an outright lie...

The implosion took place under your pal GW..

Obama was left to clean it up and that's a fact jack...

You're not thinking straight...

So, where do you get this friggin fairy tale information anyway.?
I know you're not making it up. Or is it coming from your vivid imagination?
I doubt that you probably have a "reliable" souce..

C'mon share your sources with us...this stuff is so friggin outlandish it must be Glenn Beck.
Id put money on the Beckster...do you watch his show on Direct TV?

Since: Sep 11

Lancaster, PA

#43251 Nov 22, 2012
Consumer confidence level is highest than in past 8 years. New home construction is up 41%. 13,000 Dow. Today I am thankful President Obama will have 8 years to fix 8 years of Bush misery.
Input

Lebanon, PA

#43252 Nov 22, 2012
The Man from McAdoo wrote:
Consumer confidence level is highest than in past 8 years. New home construction is up 41%. 13,000 Dow. Today I am thankful President Obama will have 8 years to fix 8 years of Bush misery.
I suppose that is why Mifflin County voted 3 to 1 for Mitt Romney.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43253 Nov 22, 2012
Input wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that is why Mifflin County voted 3 to 1 for Mitt Romney.
That's what you think? You think Mifflin County went 3 to 1 for Romney because the US economy is better now by every objective measure than when Obama was elected the first time?

No, any county that went 3 to 1 for Romney was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43254 Nov 22, 2012
No Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sick and tired of scrolling past TaxNoMoron's posts. Does anyone on here actually read them?
..And it takes a lot longer.

"Actually"

It's called skull fu-king the Brain-dead obummer drones

(THAT'S YOU)

Brain-dead

A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.

He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.

//////////

Give thanks
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43256 Nov 22, 2012

//////////

Brain-dead obummer drone

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43257 Nov 22, 2012

November sentiment highest since 2007

You know,

free turkeys at the homeless shelters,

obummercare,

free phones,

free food,

free condoms,

free gas,

free mortgage payments,

free education for illegals,

open borders,

cash for clunkers,

cash for caulkers,

cash for houses.

The dummies, yuppies and gimmies who voted for Obama are in the Christmas spirit.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43258 Nov 22, 2012
//////////

The Fed is buying $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities a month to boost housing and fuel growth and employment.

40 billion = 200,000 toxic or under valued $200,000 mortgages per month.
Or
40 billion = 400,000 toxic or under valued $100,000 mortgages per month.
180,427 New Foreclosures Sep 2012....$186,754 Foreclosure Avg Sales Price

http://www.realtytrac.com/home/

//////////

//////////

New home construction is up 41%.

Builder confidence rose to its highest level in six and a half years, according to a survey by the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo.

Their index of builder sentiment rose to 46 this month, up from 41 in October.

It was the highest reading since May 2006, just before the housing bubble burst.

Readings below 50 signal negative sentiment about the housing market.

The index has been rising since October 2011, when it was 17. It has surged 27 points in the past 12 months, the sharpest annual increase on record.

Housing starts are 87 percent above the annual rate of 478,000 in April 2009, the recession low.

That's still short of the 1.5 million annual rate considered healthy.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43259 Nov 22, 2012
The Fed is buying $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities a month to boost housing and fuel growth and employment.

Bernanke said the open-ended purchases would continue until the labor market improved significantly.

Were not going to rush to begin to tighten policy, he said.

Were going to give it some time to make sure that the economy is well established.

//////////

Today I am thankful President Obama will have 4 years to fix 4 years of obummer misery.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43260 Nov 22, 2012
Today I am thankful President Obama will have 4 years to fix 4 years of obummer misery.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43261 Nov 22, 2012

Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43262 Nov 22, 2012
The Thanksgiving day has finally arrived and it's a awesome day where i live. Every one of all political ideology cooking and inviting each other to some laughter for a change, and i know this day will end soon enough I'm still going to enjoy it while i can.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43263 Nov 22, 2012

No, any county that went 3 to 1 for Romney was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.

//////////

The table shows that Romney received no votes in 17 precincts in Cleveland.

Romney also was shut out in one precinct in East Cleveland.

PolitiFact Ohio also checked the 2008 results for Cuyahoga County.

We found that John McCain got no votes in 18 precincts then, or the same total that denied any votes to Romney.

CBS News took note of the shutout precincts in Cuyahoga County while reporting that Romney also received no votes in 59 voting divisions in Philadelphia.

That's what you think?

You think Mifflin County went 3 to 1 for Romney because the US economy is better now by every objective measure than when Obama was elected the first time?
gringo

District Heights, MD

#43264 Nov 22, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
No, That would be Mitt Romney

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43265 Nov 22, 2012
thats beautiful bobby, simply beautiful.....will you be bringing the tea bags ?
bobby64 wrote:
The Thanksgiving day has finally arrived and it's a awesome day where i live. Every one of all political ideology cooking and inviting each other to some laughter for a change, and i know this day will end soon enough I'm still going to enjoy it while i can.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43266 Nov 22, 2012

Any county that went 100% for obummer was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.

I wonder what that was?

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF),

Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training (JOBS),

Emergency Assistance to Needy Families with Children (EANF),

Section 8 Housing,

Medicare ,

Medicaid,

and Food Stamps.

A vast sea of perhaps well intentioned government programs, all initially set into motion in the 1960's, that were going to lift the nation's poor out of poverty.

A benevolent Uncle Sam welcomed mostly poor black Americans onto the government plantation.

Those who accepted the invitation switched mindsets from "How do I take care of myself?" to

"What do I have to do to stay on the plantation?"

Ill have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.

- Lyndon B. Johnson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Susie Q (Feb '13) Feb '13 joe 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match

Loretto Jobs

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Loretto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Loretto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]