Since: Sep 11

Lancaster, PA

#43251 Nov 22, 2012
Consumer confidence level is highest than in past 8 years. New home construction is up 41%. 13,000 Dow. Today I am thankful President Obama will have 8 years to fix 8 years of Bush misery.
Input

Lebanon, PA

#43252 Nov 22, 2012
The Man from McAdoo wrote:
Consumer confidence level is highest than in past 8 years. New home construction is up 41%. 13,000 Dow. Today I am thankful President Obama will have 8 years to fix 8 years of Bush misery.
I suppose that is why Mifflin County voted 3 to 1 for Mitt Romney.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#43253 Nov 22, 2012
Input wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that is why Mifflin County voted 3 to 1 for Mitt Romney.
That's what you think? You think Mifflin County went 3 to 1 for Romney because the US economy is better now by every objective measure than when Obama was elected the first time?

No, any county that went 3 to 1 for Romney was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43254 Nov 22, 2012
No Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sick and tired of scrolling past TaxNoMoron's posts. Does anyone on here actually read them?
..And it takes a lot longer.

"Actually"

It's called skull fu-king the Brain-dead obummer drones

(THAT'S YOU)

Brain-dead

A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.

He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.

//////////

Give thanks
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43256 Nov 22, 2012

//////////

Brain-dead obummer drone

A increadibly idiotic individual who hasn't a sustance for anything that is going on.

He or she is stupid, retarded, mental, ignorant, annoying, funny to make fun of, or any combination of the previous terms.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43257 Nov 22, 2012
The Man from McAdoo wrote:

November sentiment highest since 2007

You know,

free turkeys at the homeless shelters,

obummercare,

free phones,

free food,

free condoms,

free gas,

free mortgage payments,

free education for illegals,

open borders,

cash for clunkers,

cash for caulkers,

cash for houses.

The dummies, yuppies and gimmies who voted for Obama are in the Christmas spirit.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43259 Nov 22, 2012
The Fed is buying $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities a month to boost housing and fuel growth and employment.

Bernanke said the open-ended purchases would continue until the labor market improved significantly.

Were not going to rush to begin to tighten policy, he said.

Were going to give it some time to make sure that the economy is well established.

//////////

Today I am thankful President Obama will have 4 years to fix 4 years of obummer misery.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43260 Nov 22, 2012
Today I am thankful President Obama will have 4 years to fix 4 years of obummer misery.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43261 Nov 22, 2012

Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43262 Nov 22, 2012
The Thanksgiving day has finally arrived and it's a awesome day where i live. Every one of all political ideology cooking and inviting each other to some laughter for a change, and i know this day will end soon enough I'm still going to enjoy it while i can.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43263 Nov 22, 2012

No, any county that went 3 to 1 for Romney was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.

//////////

The table shows that Romney received no votes in 17 precincts in Cleveland.

Romney also was shut out in one precinct in East Cleveland.

PolitiFact Ohio also checked the 2008 results for Cuyahoga County.

We found that John McCain got no votes in 18 precincts then, or the same total that denied any votes to Romney.

CBS News took note of the shutout precincts in Cuyahoga County while reporting that Romney also received no votes in 59 voting divisions in Philadelphia.

That's what you think?

You think Mifflin County went 3 to 1 for Romney because the US economy is better now by every objective measure than when Obama was elected the first time?
gringo

District Heights, MD

#43264 Nov 22, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
No, That would be Mitt Romney

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43265 Nov 22, 2012
thats beautiful bobby, simply beautiful.....will you be bringing the tea bags ?
bobby64 wrote:
The Thanksgiving day has finally arrived and it's a awesome day where i live. Every one of all political ideology cooking and inviting each other to some laughter for a change, and i know this day will end soon enough I'm still going to enjoy it while i can.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43266 Nov 22, 2012

Any county that went 100% for obummer was clearly voting on something OTHER than objective reality and the facts on the ground.

I wonder what that was?

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF),

Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training (JOBS),

Emergency Assistance to Needy Families with Children (EANF),

Section 8 Housing,

Medicare ,

Medicaid,

and Food Stamps.

A vast sea of perhaps well intentioned government programs, all initially set into motion in the 1960's, that were going to lift the nation's poor out of poverty.

A benevolent Uncle Sam welcomed mostly poor black Americans onto the government plantation.

Those who accepted the invitation switched mindsets from "How do I take care of myself?" to

"What do I have to do to stay on the plantation?"

Ill have those n**-gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.

- Lyndon B. Johnson
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#43267 Nov 22, 2012
bobby64 wrote:

North, Southeast Portland churches offer free meals on Thanksgiving Day

You go boy!

In North Portland, an afternoon meal will be served from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the basement at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church

The Southeast Portland meal will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the church, 3915 S.E. Steele St.

You go boy!

Maybe you can catch both free meals, most liberals would.
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43268 Nov 22, 2012
I can assure you that no congressional any body in the district of Colombia is thinking about us today as they are to focused on there loved ones, family and friends. That applies to Mr john b the speaker of the house as well as Nancy p. President Obama is spending time with his family as well. I wish all of them a very happy Thanksgiving and that as we go into a new year we can all find common ground. I learned the republican down the hall from me volunteers time at the no kill animal shelter which is some thing i have always talked about doing. He is going to bring me a application to volunteer.
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43269 Nov 22, 2012
Taxi, here are at least 20 places here in Portland Oregon a person can go have a good quality hot Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings. This day is huge for every local charity, non profit and of course churches. This is Portland Oregon, the most liberal city
bobby64

Waxhaw, NC

#43270 Nov 22, 2012
This year i was able to donate 100 dollars to a local homeless shelter as i do remember my homeless days. Its been years ago. I'm thankful i still have job to go to
Gringo

Washington, DC

#43271 Nov 22, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
This year i was able to donate 100 dollars to a local homeless shelter as i do remember my homeless days. Its been years ago. I'm thankful i still have job to go to
Bobby,

Happy Thanksgiving to you,

I never have a problem understanding what your saying at all.
Its the psuedo-intellectual "spell checkers"and "grammer-checking" idiots on here that I find it hard to understand with their fragmented tirades of cut and paste nonsense.

But they do belong to the "Fragmentation Party" so I guess that's appropriate.

Keep up the good work...
Input

Lebanon, PA

#43272 Nov 22, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
//////////
The table shows that Romney received no votes in 17 precincts in Cleveland.
Romney also was shut out in one precinct in East Cleveland.
PolitiFact Ohio also checked the 2008 results for Cuyahoga County.
We found that John McCain got no votes in 18 precincts then, or the same total that denied any votes to Romney.
CBS News took note of the shutout precincts in Cuyahoga County while reporting that Romney also received no votes in 59 voting divisions in Philadelphia.
That's what you think?
You think Mifflin County went 3 to 1 for Romney because the US economy is better now by every objective measure than when Obama was elected the first time?
Mifflin County when 3 to 1 for Romney because they had enough of Obama, and Philadelphia went for Obama to keep their Handouts flowing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy (Aug '14) Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Woman accused of having sex with boy (Aug '14) Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

ESPN 6:00AM
Steelers' Adams sues men acquitted of assault
NFL 6:26 AM