so whats new
Hillary for President

Philadelphia, PA

#3986 Jun 2, 2014
Vote for me
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#3987 Jun 2, 2014
Facts are facts..........Hillary leads all 2016 tea bag candidates, even Faux Noise can fudge the numbers..........Hillary in 2016.......

Yeah Baby!!!
it's in the bag HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#3988 Jun 3, 2014
Where is GENERAL dumb ads? I hope she finds her RELIGIOUS ka ka outhouse she says Obama denied her
Mike Fukabee

West Mifflin, PA

#3989 Jun 3, 2014
The 2016 Republican presidential nominating battle is shaping up as the most wide-open in a generation, with a new Washington Post-ABC News poll showing five prospective candidates within four percentage points of one another at the top and a half-dozen more in the mix.

The picture is very different on the Democratic side, where former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton is the clear front-runner. In a hypothetical matchup, Clinton leads former Florida governor Jeb Bush — seen by many GOP establishment figures as the party’s strongest general-election candidate — 53 percent to 41 percent.

Clinton’s commanding position is fueled by large leads over Bush with female, non-white and young voters. The poll found that neither Clinton nor Bush appears to be weighed down by a dynastic family name. Sixty-six percent of all Americans say they view the Clinton family favorably, while 54 percent have a favorable opinion of the Bush.

In the GOP primary contest, which is only beginning to take shape as prospective candidates test messages and assemble national networks, nobody has emerged as an anchor in the field.

Among Republican and GOP-leaning independents, Bush and Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.) share the top ranking at 14 percent, though with a statistically insignificant lead. Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee runs third at 13 percent, followed by Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.) at 11 percent and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at 10 percent.

Sens. Ted Cruz (Tex.) and Marco Rubio (Fla.), Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and Texas Gov. Rick Perry follow close behind, while support for Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and Ohio Gov. John Kasich stands in the low single digits.

Read the shocking story here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-g...
Mike Fukabee

West Mifflin, PA

#3990 Jun 3, 2014
16 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton Will Win 2016 !!!!!!

Sorry, folks, this race is over. Conservative Myra Adams lists the many reasons Hillary will win the White House in 2016—from gross media bias to groupthink and barrels of money.

By the standards of “political time,” where in one day a candidate can go from frontrunner to underdog, the 2016 presidential election is decades away. But from this vantage point, all signs point to Hillary Clinton coasting to the Democrat Party nomination and winning the White House.

As a lifelong Republican, I am not pleased with my own prediction—nothing would thrill me more than if a conservative were to win back the presidency. But my political reality instincts lead me to believe the following.(And I’ve been right before: in January 2011, I cowrote “12 Reasons Obama Wins in 2012.”)

You wont find this story on Faux Noise, so read the truth here:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#3991 Jun 4, 2014
The Electoral College is Slanted Toward Hillary and the Democrats

Just how much of an advantage will the Electoral College offer Hillary in 2016?

Here are some startling facts:

In 2012 the final Electoral College results were 332 for Obama and 206 for Romney. If Romney had won the battleground states of Florida (29 votes), Ohio (18 votes), and Virginia (13 votes), Obama would still have been reelected but by a closer margin of 272 to 266.

Now, just because Obama won well over 300 electoral votes does not mean Hillary will repeat that achievement. However, the path to 270 is much easier for any Democrat candidate given current and future demographic growth and established voting patterns.

Read the shocking true facts here:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...

Faux Noise wont report this but we have our private investigators on the job !!

Yeah Baby!
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#3992 Jun 4, 2014
Republicans who think that Benghazi will be an issue in 2016 should think again.

Benghazi was a tragedy, a terrible tragedy and because of it a light should be shone on what more can be done to protect those who serve America overseas. What our country does not deserve is a political show trial designed to vilify Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama. What we don't need is a crass partisan effort to influence the 2016 presidential campaign.

Unlike the 1980s Iran-Contra scandal, there are no questions of illegal acts, no secret funds, no shredding of documents and no efforts to directly circumvent a law passed by Congress. People may forget that 14 administration officials were indicted and 11 convicted as a result of the arms-for-hostages scandal.

Instead, what we have after eight months of investigation, 11 congressional hearings before five committees, 20 staff briefings and 25,000 pages of documents is exactly what we started with: a tragic situation with lessons to be learned, but not a grand conspiracy. It is sad that Rep. Darrell Issa has decided not to conduct a series of hearings to help solve the problems that out diplomats face every day but rather to engage in a partisan, political witch hunt for a conspiracy and cover-up that doesn't exist.

Read the true and shocking story here that you wont hear on Faux Noise:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-fen...
B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#3993 Jun 4, 2014
H Clinton

Philadelphia, PA

#3994 Jun 4, 2014
Oops I just had a hot flash!
Tom Cruise

Pennsburg, PA

#3996 Jun 5, 2014
The aliens are coming
Bill Klinton

Pennsburg, PA

#3997 Jun 6, 2014
Vote for my wife
Bill Klinton

Glenside, PA

#3998 Jun 6, 2014
She's the best
Bill Klinton

Wilmington, DE

#3999 Jun 6, 2014
Hello
Bill Klinton

Glenside, PA

#4000 Jun 6, 2014
Vote her in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Mar 24 Gary Pelphrey 5
Apartment Hunting (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jima 1
News Nellie Lou Esworthy (Aug '14) Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
News Woman accused of having sex with boy (Aug '14) Aug '14 no sex 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
News Pennsylvania: accused Franciscan friar commits ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fictional Shamed... 1
Loretto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loretto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]