Bluegrass Dairy
Kadydid

Lebanon, KY

#1 Apr 18, 2013
What is up with Bluegrass Dairy laying off/firing their white men to hire a bunch of Mexicans? Are they even legal?
Thought

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2013
I thought it was supposed to be a good place to work.
true

Lebanon, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2013
i heard they are doing some hiring right now? and i really doubt ethnicity matters. im sure it matters if your a good worker and actually give a crap about your skills and the production of your work.
False

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 30, 2013
They only laid people off temporarly while doing upgrades to the plant. They are doing some hiring now. Your ethnicity does not matter.
lil mex

Bardstown, KY

#5 Jun 30, 2013
kadydid you ae soo stupid racist think befoe you talk
Jwahar

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2014
Do anyone know what the start out pay is
Im not the daddy

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2014
Pay depends on position. Bagging is lowest pay it starts around 10.50 PER HOUR . whoever said it's a good place to work hasn't ever worked there. There are alot of Mexicans but only because there the one's putting in applications! Yes there legal Bluegrass uses E-verify now and the also drug screen. Hope this answered your questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loretto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mudd Trailor Park 1 hr ikr 2
Looking to meet swingers 5 hr Tearitup 41
Looking for bi curious women for couple 8 hr Dee116 12
lizard rat 9 hr George 1
Diesel sayings (Jun '13) 18 hr frank tungate 28
Let themselves go 20 hr Imagirlll 2
the most beautiful women in lebanon (May '15) Fri Riley home boy 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loretto Mortgages